Anyone watch the fight?

Anyone watch the fight?

Attached: mcgregor.jpg (768x960, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzcLf_dvzR0
youtube.com/watch?v=_h1S5SKK0rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boring nite, connor wuz gud

He broke cowboy's nose with three shoulder strikes, wtfook!

no.... but 40 secs jeez thats pathetic.... worse than premature ejaculation.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzcLf_dvzR0

kek

whole 40s

Can't belive I paid for what could have been the most boring card I've ever seen.

Your welcome

Attached: UFC.246.PPV.McGregor.vs.Cerrone.HDTV.x264-PUNCH.webm (400x224, 1.96M)

No their is nothing entertaining about dudes rolling around on the ground.

I got paid to watch it. Sat on my ass all night at a bar lol

This was THE FIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=_h1S5SKK0rM

lame "win"
ufc is fucking gay and has been for decades
now we'll have to suffer seeing this faggot everywhere for another year or two

Is there a sport left that isn't fixed?

Scottish D-bag

you tell em user

>t. Guy who would get killed by Conor in 30 sec not 40

Connor landed about 7 significant strikes, the first 3 were shoulder pops to cowboys face, one head kick to the jaw, and a couple decent punches landed to usher in the stoppage

Connor looked pretty good, cowboy looks like his chin is on the way out and he should retire after one more money fight (if he can get it)

Lol boomer

The stream cut so I missed it lol

im still pissed about mayweather fight it wa so fucking rigged

Shut up idiot that was years ago and anybody who is a fan of Connor, MMA or common sense knows that a single head kick or knee would have shut up the yelling money midget in less than a minute.

Last night was sad to watch in a way because I love both Connor and Cowboy

Steven Segal detected

El Tapo can only win against the elderly.

Why would you when you can wait until the morning after and watch for free on various websites

I agree. Especially being American I was torn but I've always been a die hard connor fan.

Great to see him come back in such a fashion

Anyone would tap if Khabib had them in a neck crank

Fucking McGregor, man. Shit was a cake walk for him. Dude is such a badass and has good sportsmanship

Badass for beating up cowboy? No...no.

UFC is worse than the WWE now.
Cowboy covered up and didn't even try to throw any substantial strikes or drag Connor into grappling when both were on the ground. 100% rigged.

Dear diary today user was a real cool person

Im glad Cowboy got paid but there's no reason for him to be fighting Conor in the first place. This is the first time I've legit thought a ufc fight was fixed

McGregor: "I just want to let you know that there's nothing personal about the ass whooping I'm about to give you." BAM

It was founded in 1993

You are so fucking dumb. Have you ever been hit so hard your nose broke? Then get kicked in the face immediately after?

I literally did once - and I actually got back up. But I was drunk as fuck otherwise I'd have stayed down.

So 27 years. Hence decades.

>always been a die hard connor fan
but can't even spell his name

>t. manlet who thinks a manlet can kick non-manlet ass

Gr8 b8

I'm not really a fan or anything, but this is fixed right?
I mean the guy didn't even look like he was trying against Conor. He took a dive, right?

You've never had a fit man thrust his shoulder into your face repeatedly? Then you shouldn't be questioning it's legitimacy. Let alone considering yourself a man.

I didn't anyone to reply that was gay for Conor, I just wanted a fan of UFC who could give me an unbiased opinion if this was faked or not.

>You're not a man unless you've had another man thrusting in you repeatedly.
This is the state of fans of the Mixed Marital Arts, everyone.

I was talking a lot of shit to the people prior to the fight saying it's all rigged.

Fuck. This is as close to a rigged fight as I've seen in the UFC. Conor came out and wiiffed by a mile, "ring rust" he claims... then lands a few lame ass shoulder strikes...they exchange head kicks... which neither landed solidly, and donald goes down and makes NO attempt to do anything but curl up... he's durable as fuck and there's no way he could have been that hurt.

All the big time news are hyping the result, not showing the full fight due to how lame the ending was, meh.

Cerrone was on his way out anyway.. he's old, been in a ton of scraps, and needs to retire. notrious is the money making machine so it's a win win win win for everyone involved.

Fucking sham.

BTW, so glad I didn't pay for this shit. My stream was fucking up last night and I said to hell with it. I considered buying it, but there was literally NOBODY else on this card worth a fuck... it's sad when the bitch fight was the best thing about the card because barber showed some real heart out there. I'll buy a stacked card but this shit was the lamest shit in a long time.

Also, Conor uncharacteristically showing a lot of respect to Cerrone. He knew he did the 'job' for him to save his career.
>sad

Attached: ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg (500x437, 172K)

You sho rite. Also the hand shakes. That's what people do when deals are made. Not to say fighters don't ever do it, but at the very least I'd call it highly uncharacteristic for mcgreggor. And yes, it's pretty obvious they have him on a short leash, because rea$on$.

Someones being a good little puppet.

How much was Cowboy paid to take the fall for McGreggor to look good?

based menace to society poster

That won't be disclosed without some insider knowledge, and probably long after the fact. That type of thing is a backroom deal. Fighters in big fights literally always make more than what's advertised because of various 'outside sources', much less when things are fixed. There's also a lot of ways to 'launder' a fix job.

I knew before the fight this was the "money fight", basically rewarding cerrone for him being a loyal and durable fighter, and having put on a lot of great fights in the past. I didn't realize there was more to the deal. I didn't think cowboy would take a fall, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense. His loyalty has never been in question.

literally what. I had stream issues too last night like many anons have said, and I also said "fuck it" and boy am I glad. I saw like 3-4 of the early prelims and they were all better fights than that. I understand that WWF/WWE was and is fake, but UFC seems to be heading in a super similar direction if like 6 strikes took out cerrone after some of the other fights he's been in. oh well, I'm just glad I didn't pay for it

Got him on the crown of the head one good time then it was pretty much just cleanup. Damn.

>I didn't want anyone knowledgeable in fights to respond, I just wanted someone to confirm my nonsense uneducated theory.
The state of public education at this time.

>6 strikes
So you didn't watch the match?

YEEEEHAWWWWW

Irish

Based hibernochad BTFO'ing seppos

The american dude got shit on. They can't compete in a fair fight let's be honest.

What a disappointment. We need a McGriddle-Nate 3 fight. That actually might be entertaining. Cowboy needs to be put out to pasture at this point.

Then go suck their dicks faggot

He has horrible sportsmanship, wtf drug you taking? Rotting your brain kid.

Yes my nose is still crooked from when it broke. What's new?

This one of many reasons I'll never pay per view I'd would have pissed. If I spend money on a 40 second fight granted there were other fights on the card but still that's BS. That's a huge mismatch if you're. Doing pay per view you don't pull out random guy not even on my level number 3 you get a A lister. This is just. Awful.

I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I just wanted an unbiased opinion.

>unbiased opinion
No, you wanted someone to confirm what you believe. Someones opinion of something they are not educated in isn't a valid opinion. It's like if I asked you did I believe your gf fakes it during sex. How would you know, you aren't a female.

Sounds like you're projecting.

I'd rather see the mudslime maul him again. His loyalty to the UFC is fuckall and there's no way you could pay khabib enough to take a dive....

I reckon I could last longer that 40 seconds with that pikey and I'm a skinny gay boy

Listen.

None of us want to admit Conor is good because he is a faggot but he just is, Cerrone got smoked fair and square exactly as Conor predicted because Cerrone is the stiffest fighter ever and McGregor is the most accurate fighter ever. It would probably happen 6/10 matches based on that alone. The power of the shrugs was surprising and nobody could’ve predicted it but McGregor knows Cerrone has noooooo head movement so he literally can track Cerrone’s face and touch him at will so if you’re going to touch him with a random thing you’d usually do just to stay active why not just throw some weight into it, right? He also knew that Cerrone would likely clinch him because he knew Cerrone would respect Connors hands in the pocket and try to manage the distance by outfighting Conor or by smothering him and blasting knees because that is part of Cerrone’s Thai based skill set and the fact that he has weight over Connor. So surely McGregor had been workshopping his clinch in camp to avoid getting mauled by the plum, probably experimented with random shit, and then in the moment of the fight it just came together as he drew it up and was like cool I’m defending as planned so if I can just touch his face why not just smash him.

It was just a good gameplan. I honestly thought he was going to get wrecked in the clinch and his team obviously thought that too. The head kick knowing Cerrone doesn’t move his fucking head at all and was stunned for half a second is just pure killer instinct and 100mph meth reflexes.

McGregor explodes and oneshots people or gets ground down, that’s going to be the story of his career and if he keeps fighting he’s going to get ground down by a lot more opponents which will be satisfying because we will see how good he really is.

Attached: 5EA2DF4F-7067-4A14-8DAE-8792832605EA.jpg (480x640, 35K)

You'd get cornered and knocked out in the first punch

ROXY IS A FUCKING BEAST

>most accurate fighter ever

Missed that first shot by more than a mile. He was in the wrong area code.

"Precision beats power & timing beats speed"

Seem's you're both a clown of your own words.

LULZ

Yes and no...

Hard to get rekt in the clinch when the muai tai fighter whose bread and butter IS the clinch... acts like he's never seen it before, even before the soul crushing shoulders.

"Do I hold him? I don't want to hold him! Do I let go? I don't wan to let go either! Fuck, what do I do, I'll just cower and hope I don't get hit too hard"

kek

>Is there a sport left that isn't fixed?
Real muay thai

FECK YUU METE, YUU ERE FECKIN NOTHING, ILL FEKKIN GRAUND YUS AND TAKE YER TAITL YE WORTHLESS SHET

Buy mee whiskeiy

This match was fixed. Mark my words.

Attached: 1551368689823.jpg (744x752, 72K)

daily reminder

Attached: c12c0a06-f821-451b-8348-644c9e6fc58a.jpg (1900x1267, 320K)

Fixed match ,a ugly one

maycee barber got embarrassed by a 37 year old weeb. she beat valentina's sister the fight before too lol.

Pride never die ,at least the fixed match style matches

inb4 the tony fight gets cancelled for the 5th time

lmao

It’s literally gyms that support local economies by having the guys who train there all day go to work at night time putting on fights for tourists and taking bets even though everyone training there are friends and family and they’re just putting on show fights to excite the crowd, authentic Muay Thai is literally pro wrestling in most of Thailand except where people really compete for championships

comeback fight? he already had that against kebab and lost.

Attached: 75534713_2535661223213382_4617881195618646041_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

The chef irishman vs the virgin cowboy

Attached: nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196.jpg (1000x600, 511K)

Donald sold himself like a whore .Fixed match ,last time MacNuggets knocked out someone was when he raped those girls ,and they where from tree weight classes bellow.

Connor but Donald 19 times. They all looked like it hurt.

pro wrestling

Donald is a whore ,fixed match

I said that this homosexual cowboy was not going to last a minute in the hands of the Irishman.

Conor ,former two division champion at ufc and WWE champion of the world .

Nah it wasn't fake. I don't like Conor despite being Irish. I've hated him since the Mendes fight, he just came across as a nasty bully to me but most of Ireland loved him and watched his fights but not other UFC events whereas I watched maybe 3/4 events. Since he raped two women though (and he did, the first one was black and blue so no way was it consensual - sauce = Ireland is tiny, word gets around here very very fast. The tabloids announced an Irish sports star was arrested, girl severely beaten etc and everyone in Ireland knew who it was because everyone knows or is related to a police officer

Anyways, wet the fight, it wasn't fixed. Conor gave a perfect performance against a fairly mediocre (among the top ten at least) chinny fighter whose best days are behind him

I want to see Street Jesus baptise McGregor and now it's a lot more likely to happen so it was a good result

So MacNuggets bought you as well ?The fight was clearly fixed, fucking shill .Conor only win today when going 1 on 1 agaist females .

Great win for the WWE uncrowded prince Conor MacNuggets

Ok shill .

People still watch this gay shit? Do you also watch WWE, you fucking faggot?

Attached: 1510667394909.jpg (533x594, 45K)

THE MAAAAN

Jesus christ this dude is rustled

You misspelled shaft