What should i do in life Cred Forums?

Attached: 156.jpg (1080x1388, 727K)

Go see a psychologist

Treat your BPD.

Will you be my psychologist?

A flip by the look of it

Get help user.

You have strong faith

It's hard to stop cutting. Got my girlfriend to stop a couple years ago and she had it pretty bad. First step I want you to do OP is to try and stop that. It doesn't help m, it wont ever help. Momentary relief doesnt compare to the feeling of comfort. Go talk to friends, family, fucking anyone. I got so low once that I say in my cat balling my eyes out on the side of the highway and a cop pulled behind me. The relief from getting a hug from him and telling me things will be ok, nothing will ever compare to that moment in my life. Put yourself out there to be helped and accept any form you can get. Life is hard and gets harder but there are moments we have that make us smile daily. You'll make it user, keep your chin up and never let that crown fall because you're royalty. And thatll never change

Attached: 1570005356002.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

Sat in my car*
Sorry its fuckin 8am and haveny slept yet

You need to spend some time looking inward and recognize what is causing the emotional oscillation that leads to physical harm for dopamine. Any behavior change is just a process of relearning habits. I'll help you any way i can and wish you the very best in life.

Attached: timetoStop.gif (480x270, 842K)

Hey there cat

post tits

>got my girl friend a couple years back to stop cutting

So your saying you didn't use her blood as lub you fucking simp

cut deeper faggot and post pic, be usefull for one time in your life.
after that kill your self.

I fucked her on her period this christmas and it was the worst experience of my life. Have a huge blood phobia in all honesty and pulled out to see a dripping red dick and passed out. She cleaned it all off thank fuck but yes. Never again.
Does make a great fucking lube until it starts to dry up around your base tho

>What should i do in life Cred Forums?
Stop seeking attention like a whore from random people on the internet should be a good step forward in your life or just slit your wrists both of these work

op, are you still here?

Yes

wanna talk in dm?

Yes

do you have discord or steam account?

Go talk about it with someone

squarecats#8569

Convert to Judaism

>blood phobia
Ok pussy um why did you date a cutter retard

add me bangdawn#4701

Attached: unknown (3).png (552x264, 22K)

I didnt know immediately, she was good at hiding it and eventually I just wanted to help. Why wouldnt I? Not like she did it while I was around

Attached: 525.jpg (2944x2208, 1.35M)

lol wtf are those tits

Attached: 6.jpg (2944x2208, 1.46M)

Big yikes right there friendo

Attached: 1573571476045.jpg (561x539, 64K)

Sucks that you gotta go shower now. Maybe you were already going to idk. Hoping that you one day get better. Obviously trying to make a jab at me for saying I got the blood phobia but whatevers. Still hope ya get better friendo

Attached: 1570014208864.png (460x381, 246K)

Go see a psychiatrist

mmmmmmmm thats better

this went from 0 to 100 real quick

Attached: 1577221335410.png (393x393, 169K)

These arent from today. Why do you follow me around on Cred Forums and repost my shit?

indeed

Attached: 10.jpg (2944x2208, 1.42M)

Sorry you're hurting op

Find a creepy older man to punish you on the inside