Would you guys date a chick who is a pack a day smoker?

Would you guys date a chick who is a pack a day smoker?

Girl I been talking to been pack a day smoker since she was 14 she now 30. How fucked is she? Would that be a deal breaker for you guys?

Attached: imagev18b9350a4b7409770baf238fd1f42f5c9-leh59l8mlmpba4dlvq2_t1880.jpg (650x366, 21K)

How fucked would her lungs be

the thing is: would you regret if you say no ?
imagine how sad you would be if she disapear from you

What difference does it make? She prolly wouldn't date a Cred Forums loser anyways
>Kys

I won't date a girl who doesn't smoke

he's asking for advices and this tells us that he can carry his balls

I imagine her teeth are yellow and her face looks like an old catchers mit

Fuckin gross. I guess if that's the best you can do then go for it. Hope you enjoy kissing an Ash tray

I did but she died

Been a 20 a day since 14 too. Oof

Ok retard.

You should be a judgemental virgin for the rest of your life

see you have nothing to say but insults
you are the only miserable guy here
who do you think you are with insulting ppl asking help

Do it. She makes poor life choices. She'll let you put things in her butt

Of course, the key is just to not be a little faggot about everything

Imagine being this mad

I'm sorry u take the truth as an insult.

Lol. U retards and beta white males are so easily offended

implying allowing anal sex as a girl is a poor life choice

I used to date a cute emo girl who smoked a fuck ton of cigarettes, it’s annoying but not a deal breaker.

Did u forget that Cred Forums is now a website for Christian's?

i dont see anything true but what i said

If she smokes she pokes

Attached: WipeOut59_08_2020_095917.633000.jpg (500x400, 66K)

I guess you have to consider that being around her a lot will make you smell like cigarettes too.

If she rides on your car enough it will begin to smell like them too.

If you get to the point in your relationship that you move in together then your house/apartment will smell like it too.

Maybe see if you can get her to switch over to vaping for these reasons.

Personally, I don’t want my place to smell like cigarettes, though I would probably still date her for a little while anyway.

Yes that's disgusting

i think im not as offended as you are because of the shitty life you have by taking the pain your dad did to you to others

Who bought your cigarettes when you were fourteen and how did you keep it from your parents? I think you're full of shit...

fuck off pussy, plenty of people smoke underage. i got an older friend to buy my smokes for me and i'd just give em 2 or 3, use your fucking head.

You smoked a pack a day and your parents never suspected? Where did you get the money to buy a pack a day? Nah, you're full of shit.

I used to steal my mom's smokes, my grandmother's, my aunts, etc.

You would steal 20 per day?
Know what, fuck this. Humans just have to exaggerate everything.

I'm a smoker myself so, yeah, that wouldn't be an issue.

not necessarily a pack a day but underage smoking in real easy. at 14 your almost certainly know someone who is 18 through school. If you're a girl you probably don't even need money because the useless neckbeard would just buy them because he wants to dick you. Don't forget, girls have always exploited their looks, its just recently the internet made it easy for them.

How do u know what my dad did to me?

just by your comportement

Are u projecting?

what do you mean