How do I get my girlfriend to dress up sexy and expose herself in public for me?

How do I get my girlfriend to dress up sexy and expose herself in public for me?

Attached: sabine3.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

find a gf first

Kek

done

Attached: blur.jpg (899x1600, 320K)

I've had this dream situation before when I was younger and took it for granted. Broke up with the girl not knowing how hard it is to find a girl like this who's not ugly. Looks, confidence, horniness, personality, and comfort. AMA OP.

Mine has the looks, confidence, horniness, personality, and comfort as you say.
I just want her to wear more revealing clothing in public so I can show her off as a trophy of sorts.

Younger girls are more likely to do this because there aren't any real reprocussions. They'r enot going to accidentally run into coworkers at their law firm or some shit.

Girls who come from money are also more likely because there are little to no reprocussions for them, though there are plenty of poor hos.

Super hot girls may be unlikely to do this because they know their value. Girls that are 7/10 or 8/10 are the best for this. Girls whos faces aren't super beautiful but they have nice bodies.are more likely to do this.

Is she the type who will skinny dip infront of your guy friends? If yes, then you are proably good to go. If no then you'd have to put some work in.

I dont think she would. It already takes me an hour to convince her to go out without a bra

Attached: 1579094712311-b.jpg (1960x2182, 658K)

I had a similar situation. She wasn't exactly confident but was submissive and horny as fuck. Should have gotten her to do so much more when I was with her.

What was her most common way of teasing / showing off?

Easy. Begin by getting each other into activities that're seemingly innocent but heighten adrenaline.
Certain sports, scare/horror events, boxing/mma, whatever gets both (primarily her obviously) adrenaline up.

Then eventually, having her do sexy shit in public will be a cakewalk. Worked for me nigga.
If it doesn't work, then she's just not that kinda gal.

PS- For her advice post some more of her yo

At least she does that. Will she do it without a jacket on? Some girls will do stuff as long as it's away from people they might run into like on vacation, but the girls that will do it infront of your friends can be convinced to do anything.

some girls just don't get turned on by being looked at considering most women get harassed all the time in public.

If she's the kind of girl who gets turned on by pleasing you then that migh compensate.

i used to dare my girlfriend to get the mail braless or walk out in the apartment in her bra infront of my roomates. i'd show her how hard my dick was after and she'd be like holy shit. she was turned on by making me so hard so she would do more stuff like that.

maybe i should try to make her start smaller

I have a similar problem with my wife. I would love for her to show off. She won't even wear skimpy bikinis. How did you convince yours to go bra less? What were he magic words

Not following. You take her to a scary movie and because adrenaline is up she will flash randoms?

user is saying that when high risk situations are normalized, e.g. adrenaline raising activities, the sudden increase in nervousness from the risk of doing something inappropriate doesn't deter them

Well my iddeal would be this with a light sweater so she can cover up if she wants.

I just explained her how much it turned me on and i'd give her a good dicking afterwards

Attached: 99DA3385-5BA5-4B15-83B3-DDD19E04B91B.jpg (1242x2208, 163K)

Maybe this is a small but important difference. I have said she should wear skimpy stuff be ause she is hot. But I have not emphasize specifically that it turns me on.

Mine thinks of herself as a feminist and as a professional gets sexist comments and shit all the time. So she feels like showing off her body is almost like a sellout.

What's so frustrating is that she is 36 and a legit 8+/10. She can compete with 25 yos. Would be sad if she comes around in 5 yes when she has dropped off.

Yes dude of course...
Fucking no, dipshit. Physically testing activities like bouldering/in-door rock climbing, rollacoasters/theme parks, martial arts, gun ranges, fitness events etc

Once that level of adrenaline becomes more of the norm in life then you have a far greater chance of her accepting public sexy shit from time to time.
But like I said she may just not be that kinda gal, that's your best shot tho easy

So take her to a scary/action packed movie, start small and build up.

What about making her flash in the streets or at the restaurant?

Attached: b1.jpg (3024x4032, 972K)