Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Attached: trumpturk.gif (857x676, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/in_re_president_trump_house_impeachment_trial_brief_and_sof_1.18.20.pdf
youtu.be/7rISf6Z-sXUI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlbJQP2tIQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retail_apocalypse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

Me

Most rational people

Yeah i probably will too.

probably me at this rate

I will.
I helped built Trump Tower.

Attached: 1467514566002.gif (752x969, 741K)

This "orange retard" will win by the biggest margin since Reagan in 1984. So you've got 4 more years of butthurt liberal faggot.

Attached: trumplibcuck.jpg (610x500, 62K)

Maybe you haven’t noticed but things are pretty good with him in charge. Last thing we need is some Marxist lefty trying to fuck it all up.

I am Mexican and I would vote for him if I were a citizen fro USA

Anyone who would rather have America not start any wars for another 5 years.

t. the rest of the world. Please lads. vote him in again, we enjoy the middle east not being destabilized again through repeated american faggotry.

He just got 130 billion more dollars for the military. He hasn't ended shit, and I won't be surprised if he starts a new war in his second term.

Which wars are you referring to exactly? Dude is a recovering isolationist.

>Who is going to vote for the orange retard?
Nope, voting Trump.

Attached: 1579424335203.jpg (1500x1200, 325K)

fuck off goat fucking mudslime

dont care, let the fat yanks fuck up their own country in whatever way they please

>I am Mexican and I would vote for him if I were a citizen fro USA
Go to California and vote Trump, they won't check your ID.

>He just got 130 billion more dollars for the military
I sit here and laugh at all the dipshitz that laugh at his space force. They have no idea what it's for.

I'd vote to airdrop him and his entire family into ISIS territory. We could carpet bomb the area shortly after.

Me

Attached: 489496.jpg (1200x958, 180K)

>I'd vote to airdrop him and his entire family into ISIS territory. We could carpet bomb the area shortly after.
The USA and Israel arm, fund, and support ISIS. The only thing they would do is shake Trump's hand and thank him.

Pretty much looks like he going to win at this point....

Proposed license plates in Oklahoma

Attached: 3-136-600x338.jpg (600x338, 21K)

I am for sure

>I sit here and laugh at all the dipshitz that laugh at his space force. They have no idea what it's for.
Did you know: Russia already has one?

He really is such a rich jackass, it’s funny how many poor or middle class people support him when trump could give a fuck less about them. They also refuse to see how he could do anything wrong when it’s like every week he fucks up in a different way and it makes national news

Funny how Obama was "the man of the people" but when faced with millions of job losses in the USA he just told us we should simply accept it and move on.
Trump got those jobs back and more, but yeah he's a rich jackass.

Attached: 1579445063540.jpg (1079x993, 159K)

Me

Attached: GEOTUS.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

he already rigged it

i love this serf mentality that the economic condition of 50 states and 300 million people is directly tied to the president's actions, you rube.

lol. Sure thing shill.

Attached: rigged.png (561x576, 750K)

Not me. I vote Green if I can. If not, then Libertarian. But I'm in Colorado so my vote doesn't matter anymore. It's just gonna be the leading Demofag.

slicing full time jobs into twice as many part time jobs isn't bringing anything back you idiot

>i love this serf mentality that the economic condition of 50 states and 300 million people is directly tied to the president's actions, you rube.
Jimmy Carter did the same shit, he just said suck it up, turn down your thermostats to 55 degrees at night and shiver in the dark, America.
Seems pretty consistent with Democrats.

...and was already impeached for it

I will vote for him

Trump is objectively a shit president. He's done 2 things good:

1. Kill that muslim terrorist faggot

2. Refuse to sign that scam-of-an-"agreement" that just funnels money to India and China.

Everything else about his term has been a shitshow. Are you fags so blinded by your hate of libs that you can't see that Trump is a horrible president? He fucking sucks. And he's dangerous.

what do you think his sentence will be?
disbarment from ever holding public office again?

The scam agreement I'm referring to is the Paris Climate Agreement. Good on Trump for not signing. Cucky Obama would have.

he won't be allowed to run

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/in_re_president_trump_house_impeachment_trial_brief_and_sof_1.18.20.pdf

Trump is a good president, he just exposed how Congress really is, both parties. They're just in it for themselves. Even the GOP which could be on easy street if they followed Trumps directives, are fighting him every step of the way.

WHY?

Because they don't care about you, they care about keeping their own power and they don't give a shit if the country is overrun with Russians or Illegals or disease. Washington is a mental bubble of selfishness.
Next time Americans will elect yet another establishment candidate, and everything will go back to "Normal". You will pay more taxes, more mexicans will rape your daughters, and you will remain cucks, still waiting for Jesus to come back (he won't) because the Jews told you that.
Enjoy Trump while you can. The prosperity is almost over.

Attached: Return-of-Jesus.jpg (600x341, 93K)

Trump doesn't care about you either. He cares only about his wallet. He has shown time and time again that all he cares about is his own image and his bank account. inb4 "BUT HE DOESN'T TAKE A SALARY!" Yeah, because that improves his image.
Trump doesn't give a fuck about you. Stop pretending that he does for just a moment and then analyze his presidency.
I'm all for draining the swamp but Trump is NOT my Shrek. He's an actual retard.

me

Me
youtu.be/7rISf6Z-sXUI

>Stop pretending that he does for just a moment and then analyze his presidency.
Okay lets start. Obama took a floundering economy from bush and it continued to flounder at barely 1% growth, he took a 13,000 stock market and it ended at 13,000.
Obama started 5 wars, got hundreds of thousands of people killed, taxes went up for the middle class, and he continued surveillance of americans while allowing illegals to enter the USA by the millions.
He also gave the iranians a pallet of cash and funded and armed islamic terror groups.

Now tell me what good obama did.

>draining the swamp
Speaking of which, we didn't see enough of this. Yes, under Obama we wouldn't have had as many BASED picks and I'm certain that Epstein would be a free man under that black faggot, but Trump really hasn't drained shit. He's a fucking liar and if you believe he'll drain anything, check your asshole because it's probably leaking.

>voting
>in USA
Voting for who? USA doesn't have a representative of the citizens if higherups can disregard the so called "popular vote". Land of the free my ass.
Also fuck libtards vs nazis propaganda. He went to do his campaigns in the states where the higherups got voted by the left and in turn voted Trump to get free shit.

Not to mention that Trump is a puppet of the zionists and Cred Forums told me jews are bad thus orange man bad.

Attached: mother's pasta.jpg (772x556, 50K)

Did you really asks the fragile racists of Cred Forums if they’re voting for the orange idiot? Of course they are!

Epstein would be free to rape kids under Hillary, heck she would be flying to his rape island between wars.
I am hearing a lot of buttstink about Trump but nothing about the Democratic alternatives, how they will fix all the broken shit.
How will they fix america by adding another 30 million diseased smelly illegals and taking away our guns?

Attached: 1579409079856.jpg (860x576, 235K)

>uses Dow Jones as a metric for why Trump is good
> has literally never invested
> cannot afford to invest
> "line go up good, line go down bad"

this is 90% of trump supporters

I don't like Obama. Actually, I hate Obama, Trump. Bush, and Clinton. I'm too young for anything before that, though from what I hear and read, they sucked too. Fuck Obama and those 3 idiots before him.

I want an anarchist to run. Fuck it. No, I'm not an anarchist. But someone who is totally uninfluenced by money should be president for a bit. Shake things up. Corruption is at its highest right now. Kill all senators and mayors. They're all under influence of coporations.

Let's just fucking start over.

But if we're only focused on the presidency—and being realistic—then I just won't vote. Fuck Trump. Fuck Sanders. Biden is a pedo. The Republicans are weak, religious, and easily influenced by the dollar. The Democrats are so fucking degenerate that they think 12-year-old traps aren't gay.

God damn I hate America's current situation. We've got the best military and a horrible government.

BASED

Fuck both Trump and those liberal retards.

>Voting for who? USA doesn't have a representative of the citizens if higherups can disregard the so called "popular vote". Land of the free my ass.

Whats funny is Democrats only love the electoral college when their candidate wins, and only gripe about it when their candidate loses.
Hillary lost to Obama and yet she got more votes in the primaries, but you never hear democrats whining about that, since they wanted their Magic Negro more than their Babyrape Woman.

Attached: 1579454320613.jpg (1024x877, 100K)

Just face the fact that you may personally hate Trump, you should want a president like him.
He's gruff, he doesn't take shit from foreign leaders, he is more than willing to knock heads over trade, and he says what needs to be said.
He may offend your prissy sensibilities and scare you, because your pussy feelings get hurt, but he is what America needs.
If you want another cookie-cutter generic president that does nothing, there are plenty of candidates out there to choose from.

Attached: 1579423259295.jpg (1600x1120, 373K)

I despise Trump but why would I defend Democrats? They're fucking degenerate.

inb4 eNlIghTENed CENtrisM

Nah. There's 10,000 more political beliefs other than Republican and Democrat. I'm on Cred Forums so I shouldn't even have to say that, but teens from reddit come on here and subreddit-hashtag you so... there you go.

Democrats won't fix our horrible system. Neither will Republicans. They think they will. Oh-ho-ho, they do. But those fucking retards will just make it worse. And both Rs and Ds are all under the influence of the great dollar.

There's really no viable choice to vote for. Again.

Hint: Trump is an independent, thats why BOTH parties hate him. Its not anything he's doing, its just because he's not part of the inner circle.

only 538 Americans – members of the Electoral College – have a say in who should be president; everything else is simply suggestions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlbJQP2tIQ

What offends me about Trump is that he DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BE A PRESIDENT. And, let's not forget, HE DOESN'T CARE.

Trump is objectively the worst president we've had since at least the start of the 1900s. If you can't see that he's dangerous, you're kidding yourself. I'm glad that he points a middle finger at Congress and does what he wants to, but it's obvious that he's constantly under the influence of foreign leaders. Can you not see that?

>taking away guns
I lost

There’s actually a Supreme Court case being argued right now that would force the electorates to vote for the candidate that won his or hers state, that being said while there isn’t legally a law requiring this rn, there isn’t an instance of any individual going against their state... it’s more of an implied rule of thumb

Good. Let's get a real democracy. We aren't 1870 anymore. In fact, let's ditch the electoral vote and tally up each vote individually.

Im betting 90% of you faggots supporting him arent even old enough to vote

100% agreed. I hope Bernie wins, or at least someone who is truly against the rigged system we have. We need to overturn Citizens United, abolish the electoral college, and reevaluate the necessity of the senate or at least how it’s structured,

Me

probably about 58% of the population
stay mad

Another hint:
Both democrats and republicans HATE Bernie because he doesn’t pander to the centrist deep state cunts in the Democratic Party, and he doesn’t pander to the billionaires that run the Republican Party.

Only difference is he has literally decades more experience, and wants to give America things that the rest of the western world has had for decades like a reasonable health care system.

how many times do you need to make this thread every day?

The good things (besides the new China deal), were things Obama put in place. The jobs especially. Vote for who you want. Just do your research. Be an informed voter.

Well, it's Cred Forums. Most of these fags came from reddit and are still in high school. But vocal support is just as important nowadays since brainless voters will vote based off of a "clever" tweet nowadays.

I hope he wins because I have student loans LMAO. There are so many things wrong with our government and I believe that Sanders is the best so far with this. Yang is OK. Still, I probably won't vote because my county is retarded and will vote whichever retarded democrat is first on the ballot. Seeing how 2016 went, I doubt Sanders will be that (D).

God damn, I wish more people refused to vote in retaliation of having no good candidates. But it's shunned upon to not vote.

Can one of you assholes shoot up Washington please? It'd really make America slightly greater.

That’s the most ironic part, like half of b isn’t legally allowed to vote, the other half has student loans and will probably run into an unplayable medical bill if they haven’t already... anyone who thinks the stock market really effects the average person is an idiot. Trump has pandered to the top .1% and left all the ignorant blue collared voters out to dry, while Bernie at least is promising stuff that really helps the average person out, not the corporations

other retards

Attached: twinsies.png (357x723, 619K)

your english still needs some work Boris

Attached: trump_shill.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Me. mostly because it triggers faggots like you.

whats all that impeach thing about ?

>Obama put in place.
what does that mean?

>The jobs
thanks Obama.

Attached: trump_jobs_Forbes.png (960x688, 128K)

>Obama put in place.

Attached: obama_82007450.jpg (960x902, 79K)

Anyone that makes their own way and can think rationally. Question for anyone of you liberal professional victims, how are you feeling about Bernie getting screwed again? Not from Trump or Republicans but from the left and the media, must really... Bern

Depends on who the Democratic candidate is I suppose.

he's trying to get the Ukraine to rig the 2020 election for him

Give me a better choice. Tulsi won’t happen and the only other reasonable person is an Asian whose only policy seems to be give everyone $1000 a month.

>he doesn't take shit from foreign leaders
he sucks putin's dick every day
>He may offend your prissy sensibilities and scare you, because your pussy feelings get hurt, but he is what America needs.
he does offend me and my feelings. climate change is not something we should deny. but FUCK THE LIBS so let's deny it. XD. call me a pussy but i am offended by trump's inability to act like a president and his horribly low IQ.
for the record, i despise dems and their tranny-loving agenda. if you're voting for someone because they hurt someone else's feelings, you're fucking retarded. you should keep the future of your country in mind, not the current feelings of purple-haired freaks.

Dems need to give us some good options. I ain't voting for Mango Mussolini, but it would be nice to have better options that aren't too far left.

>Who is going to vote for the orange retard?
Every other retard.

Attached: 1499447211409.jpg (500x284, 33K)

Seriously. You have to be intentionally retarded to vote for Trump if your IQ is over 50.

>Depends on who the Democratic candidate is
>I'm not very smart and don't know shit about policy

I will, without a doubt.

Liberals like you are the real retards.

God I can’t believe people still love Trump even after he says legitimately retarded shit, prime example being the recent speech at a rally about water...stoppers? He managed to decimate my brain cells talking about how shower heads apparently don’t spray water like they used to, same as dishwashers, as woman told him. God bless America’s president

Me. It doesn't matter who gets elected since they're all puppets anyway. BUT, it's fucking hilarious to see soylent drinking, nu-star wars lovin, BLM supportin', Straight White Male Hatin', panty wearin' antifa terroristn' cuckold SJW faggots to cry and seethe for four years so another four would be great.

Only a libtard would believe Trump is a Russian puppet. Who paid for the Steele dossier? Umm, that was Hilary, you retard.

Hes none of that in reality, he's self serving, moronic, childish, lies to your face daily, and demands unwavering support as the bare minimum. His policies are shit and consist mostly of undoing other people's work. The fact you still believe anything he or his supporters say is a testament to their cult of personality

>16-17
>children
>pick one

Old enough to be tried as an adult in most states.
16 old enough to bone in some
17 old enough in most others

Trump is taking 4 and 5 year olds out of their parents arms and putting them in seperate cages then laughing at them when they are thirsty and point them in the direction of the toilet if they want water.

>He managed to decimate my brain cells talking about how shower heads apparently don’t spray water like they used to, same as dishwashers, as woman told him. God bless America’s president

He's right, those fucking 1.5GPF shower heads suck. He was also criticized for saying puerto rico wasn't distributing aid given to them, and guess what.....years after the hurricane they just found out the aid wasn't being distributed and they fired the Puerto Rico guy responsible for it.

21st Century conservatives are literally either 50+ years old and lived during the great social programs of the 20th century or they're mid-twenties morons without college degrees. Either way they're all fucking idiots who lack mirrors.

He speaks to the common man, middle America, REAL PEOPLE. Not stuck up anal libtards like you. And when he says something like the reason for the California wildfires is because they don't rake their forest floors of debris, he isn't saying take a garden rake to remove the fire tinder, he is talking about REAL tools used by the Forest Service that the rest of the USA is allowed to use, but California WON'T because they are afraid they will kill some little wood grub that is on an endangered species list.

Give us some examples, Mr. Liberal.

>Trump is taking 4 and 5 year olds out of their parents arms and putting them in seperate cages then laughing at them when they are thirsty and point them in the direction of the toilet if they want water.

Separating illegal kids from "parents" has been policy for quite a long time. Its for safety of the child. Since illegals rarely carry ID, a lot of time the adult is a trafficker, not a parent. I don't blame Obama for doing it either because its a very good idea for safety.

lol he was "impeached" for looking into how US tax dollars are being wasted with corruption in the Ukraine.

But fear not. The senate will look at the facts and he will not be removed.
Then come 2020 we will see republican gains from the dems political hit job just like we saw dem gains on the republican hit job on Bill... but most people here were too young or not even alive when Bills BJ went down.

I dont vote . i follow carlins example.

But if i did i would vote for him

Attached: received_1325522890922013.jpg (1920x1440, 90K)

So, it was all Obama.

>21st Century conservatives are literally either 50+ years old
Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler. Yes wonderful dynamic youthful Democratic leaders.

Attached: Pelosi-Schiff-Schumer-Nadler-640x480.jpg (640x480, 60K)

How about actually doing something then? Or better yet better prepare the island so 4000 people don't die when the power goes out in the first place. Trump should honestly be in prison just for the Maria fiasco. If 4000 poor and elderly white people had died instead they'd still be doing fundraisers and concerts for that shit.

>"BUT HE DOESN'T TAKE A SALARY!" Yeah, because that improves his image.

He also spends 1/2 his time in office at trump owned resorts forcing the secret service to book like 1/2 the rooms (at a massive upcharge BTW) all funded by the tax payers going into the Trump crime families pocket book.

Im talking about voters not politicians you mongoloid.

pretty much

Attached: econ8117304.jpg (960x516, 52K)

0 people believe your bullshit.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-01-14-at-7.45.15-PM.png (414x598, 380K)

I'm all over this thread bro. I am not what you call a liberal. Obama was fucking awful. Bush and Trump are worse, sure, but Obama was SHEE-ITE.

Don't vote for someone because you think you're "owning the libs". I'm independent (well, I'm pretty much an extremist, but I'm an independent as far as the state is concerned). I vote based on who I think will end up with the greatest long-term effect for our country. I voted Trump in 2016 and would rather get stabbed in the eyes than vote for him again in 2020. I'll most likely abstain, unless Sanders or Yang are on my ballet.

Defend that Putin-loving fucker all you want; that doesn't change facts. At least Trump bows to Putin's every whim, instead of Clinton who would have declared war. Still, not ideal.

Look: Democrats are so degenerate that they think 12-year-olds can be trannies. Fuck 'em all. I hate Dems. I want to spit in their faces. But I want to spit in Republicans' faces too. Both parties are ruining this otherwise awesome country. Trump is neither (R) nor (D), but he's a horrible president. Objectively. He's done 2 things right so far and that's not signing the bullshit Paris Climate Agreement (just a funnel for India and China to make USD) and bombing that shit-skinned terrorist in Iran. Everything else besides that, he fucking sucks. How can you not see that?

Can't you retards see that Trump, Republicans, Democrats, and mainstream media all suck ass?

>Give us some examples, Mr. Liberal.
Don't bother citing examples. It's clear to anyone paying attention.
They don't care, they only want to waste your time.

I love how his "base" is fine with all that.
"Laws only apply to those demoncrats, lorddonald is above the laws of man"

Attached: 0.jpg (666x601, 51K)

Look at VA right now.
Their state government said they would call in the national guard to take peoples guns if needed.
Bills in the works that flat out ban a ton of guns and forces its people to turn them over. to add salt to the wound they will not even compensate you with fair market value. So that $2,000 AR you custom built? fork it over bubba, then bend over for a stick up your ass.

Attached: 73316453_1224106247795408_5764910485732327424_n.jpg (750x666, 36K)

And a form of government that has failed every single time its been tried in the history of ever. BUT HE WILL GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME GUISE!!!!

fucking retard

Attached: healthcare3819.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Attached: trump_debt.png (621x595, 104K)

you are one stupid motherfucker....

Cabo in the fuck would vote for a Democrat when the economy is this good, the US has gotten serious about terrorist, the amount of foreign aide is going down, unemployment is at an all time low....
it goes on and on and on....

Democratic have made a mockery of the House... Jesus Christ what complete abuse of power by the Democrats there.

Me :)

>I dont vote
BASED

>things Obama put in place. The jobs especially.
Obama flat out said factory jobs were not coming back.
Then Trump and his admin brought a bunch back and are bringing more back.

Attached: 1579461124294.png (618x945, 299K)

my 401k has doubled in 4 years
stay mad and poor you stupid nigger

Lol please don’t act like Bernie is a Stalinist or even a socialist. He’s a democratic socialist, you know, the same type of government that has been operating the rest of the fucking western world for the better part of 75 years

Attached: 1579461145300.png (641x945, 217K)

His tax cut on the rich and companies causing the deficit to balloon, read anything he puts on Twitter for a look into his intelligence, there are numerous tallies on his false claims just look it up, he's a joke. A literal joke to the rest of the world

I will again

I was on Obama care for 6 months. It was not cheaper, I had trouble getting the medical bills paid, and the website barely worked (it was contracted out to michelle obama's best friend from canada). The insurance was total shit and the people on the other end of the phones were incompetent.
The government blamed the insurance and the insurance blamed the government.
I had so much trouble getting off obamacare the government's solution was telling me to simply stop paying my premiums so it defaults.
There you go democrats, a real world example.

This is Obamacare, and they wanted to MANDATE it. Nothing like choices when you aren't given a choice.

His Supreme Court picks were decent.

Sadly he is the best choice we have. Everyone on the Dem ticket is pants on head retarded. Trump is just regular retarded.

>Then Trump and his admin brought a bunch back and are bringing more back.
Citation needed

More were moved to Mexico than "brought back"

Attached: trump-wrong.gif (480x287, 437K)

All I have to say is Greta....

Attached: 811BC3D7-DE30-4945-8619-17B3D3B718C1.gif (307x200, 332K)

I was on Obamacare for 2 years and it worked great for me.

What state are you in? I bet it's a red one.

Attached: health_6601768783000371200_n.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Boring is still a better option than incompetence

Alex, what is "long term"?

If you're a millionaire, vote trump. If you're not, either don't vote or vote for Sanders or Yang. If you're middle class and sincerely believe that Trump has your interests in mind, then look at the sky and you might see spaghetti clouds and unicorns.

One more thing: you can hate both Obama and Trump. I'm seeing a lot of "WELL IF YOU HATE TRUMP FOR THIS, WHAT ABOUT OBAMA WHO DID THIS??"

Bro, they both are fucking awful.

Carlin influenced me at a young age and at 41 i have never voted because i cant bring myself to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. No one should.

>I was on Obamacare for 2 years and it worked great for me.
Explain, how did you sign up, what was your premium, what plan did you use, and tell me the process. This way I will know if you are lying about it or not.

>mfw

Attached: 538109136576.jpg (990x678, 66K)

It's a shame that abstaining from voting is shunned upon. Certainly, that's both evils pushing that agenda.

indeed

Attached: 7.png (640x619, 244K)

Attached: 1572579458542.jpg (426x490, 42K)

Have you even looked at the alternatives?

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

signed up on Healtcare.gov. had Kaiser one year and I think Anthem the first year. premiums were like $80 a month for a silver level plan

You've never misspelled a word before?

Wew

Attached: 1565199719520.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

Attached: mfw240000320054bfcb.jpg (1525x985, 142K)

>signed up on Healtcare.gov. had Kaiser one year and I think Anthem the first year. premiums were like $80 a month for a silver level plan

What was your income, savings, and are you still on it? Did you have a break in coverage and was penalized for it?

We should start a refugee program for them and clear out the state...let it struggle for a few years

>It's a shame that abstaining from voting is shunned upon. Certainly, that's both evils pushing that agenda.
Voting obviously works, dumbass. Trump got elected on that theory, despite the media, the jews, the establishment, the political parties, the banks, the rest of the world not wanting him to win.
George carlin was a stupid old fuck, his brain doddled by weed and acid.

not when I was the President of the United States of America on a national platform

(that also had spellcheck)

Attached: 181056642.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Wrong bait faggot

nunya bidness, not still on it and no break in coverage

Yeah ive always hoped more would follow that example. Not looking good though

>faggot

Attached: trump_gay.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

I grew up hating the right, now I grow old hating the left. I'm voting Trump. I still hate neocons, but I know the left's tricks, and I see how evil they truly are now.

Attached: 5nohxw9nvma41.jpg (529x628, 24K)

Attached: 1579464006494.jpg (801x1001, 111K)

Implying the decisions Trump made had an actual impact on this train wreck that is the federal deficit. It was already broken when Bush senior was POTUS. Fixing it is just like fixing a toaster that has no origin pieces.

Attached: CerealGuyRich.jpg (600x596, 32K)

When were you President of the United States?

Attached: 1564710833187.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Biden is orange now?

I refuse to vote for one of the two corrupt faggots I'm allowed to vote for. Should I waste my vote with a write-in?

Nah. I just won't vote. Simple as that. I voted Trump in 2016 because I had that "every able person has a responsibility to vote" mentality but now I see how retarded that mentality is. If I see anything but Sanders or Yang on my ballot, then it looks like I'm voting for everything else except the presidential election.

Fuck voting dude. Abstaining is a viable option. If a county sees a significant number of abstainers, that sends a message.

Never, but if I was I can assure you that I would fucking proofread everything I posted to public social media

Does Twitter not recognize "hamberder" as an error? Hard to ignore those crooked red underlines.....unless you're a drugged up old man on a wild rant at 3AM I guess.

Attached: trump_at_work.jpg (1080x1041, 94K)

have you ever even looked at the national debt clock?

FUCK TRUMP

Attached: 1579461100765.png (598x630, 249K)

Attached: 000.png (630x610, 125K)

nope, enlighten me

image and text don't align...
but yes. fuck trump.
that doesn't make me a lib. literally every political party despises trump except for trumpology. fuck trump. (and libs)

lmgtfy

retarded, uninformed voter

Bullshit .... Impeachment by only opposition party is a badge of honor ..... not aq one Republican voted for that shit .... not a valid one sorry

retards ofc

sure kid

Attached: impeach_7541823758432993280_n.jpg (790x960, 69K)

I think the strategy works great. Some apparent moronic brainlet NPC faggot is talking about him in a public place, maintaining his profile. I don't really like his personality, but reading your idiot faggot post made me reflexively want to defend him because your past is such idiotic faggoty. Keep faggot posting about him. The asswipe will get reelected and the communist party can finish collapsing.

>your idiot faggot post

Attached: trumptards_818501.jpg (744x742, 87K)

Republicans and Democrats are both corrupt as shit. You know that, right? And Trump only runs on the (R) ticket because that's what gets him votes. Are you Republican, or just a Trump fan?
And if you're just a Trump fan, let me remind you:

If you aren't millionaire, President Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck about you.

4 more years
cope, seethe and dilate

Attached: grab her by the pussy.jpg (1438x1438, 193K)

i'm voting mickey mouse, because fuck you guys.

>Impeachment by only opposition party is a badge of honor
So, Abe Lincoln, Ike Eisenhower, etc.aren't good enough to win this badge of honor?
Not even Teddy Roosevelt was great enough to win this accolade?
Wow user, please tell me your Mom was so great she was arrested for sucking cock for money, down by the docks?

Attached: 200px-Dick_Cheney.jpg (200x253, 16K)

lol

Attached: 1576558610969.jpg (700x631, 338K)

>Republicans and Democrats are both corrupt as shit. You know that, right?
I'm 5'10" and you know what? Shaq and I are both taller then Charlie Sheen.
Surely I'm tall, just like Shaq, right?

Has it been 8 years yet?

you're sort of right

Attached: criminals_42194947.jpg (644x960, 74K)

Attached: went-to-the-b7965d45d8.jpg (800x555, 334K)

oh my bad, is this all part of his "4D chess"?

Attached: econ1575856832735.jpg (750x780, 77K)

He looks like a democrat, he probably does hate America, good point.

you obviously don't read or watch the news much.....or ever.

Trump is bragging about the economy from 08-16?

mmmhmmm

Attached: 79792159_1409749002540937_5970760279590436864_n.jpg (540x960, 106K)

Me as fuck

>news

Attached: 1578893973068.jpg (275x341, 7K)

Attached: 1549733725893.png (800x1169, 989K)

no, he's bragging about the economy Obama set right after Bush and trump hasn't managed fuck up yet

Attached: trump_econ.png (890x960, 278K)

Enough people to get him reelected

>news

Attached: faux.jpg (650x650, 68K)

So, you're saying the stock market looks backwards years when evaluating stocks. Interesting perspective.

grow economy out of recession isn't hard

keeping it on top and still grow is

this is what retards actually believe

Attached: pootin_10213.jpg (700x700, 42K)

you suck and your memes suck

see
all trump is doing is fucking shit up for whoever takes his place

Attached: trumptards_4518198893965192321_n.jpg (599x494, 54K)

Obama was a republican?

Attached: 402954.jpg (250x188, 10K)

see

Attached: 1577759580547.jpg (320x272, 12K)

Dumb people, that’s who. They want someone familiar.

Attached: 1549470587013.png (638x768, 645K)

FUCK TRUMP

BURN AMERICA DOWN

VOTE DEMOCRAT

Attached: 1549470260083.png (635x896, 747K)

Attached: 827568.png (686x686, 279K)

Nope.

Attached: pootin.jpg (640x960, 61K)

FUCK TRUMP

PUSH PEOPLE IN FRONT OF TRAINS

IMPEACH FODY FIVE

Attached: 1549467006809.png (605x836, 722K)

>no proof
The 2 things you need to know about the impeachment:
a) Everyone who has testified under oath (all of whom worked for Donnie J) testified that the president abused his power for personal political gain.
b) everyone who says otherwise refused to testify under oath.
>no proof

eat a bag of dicks

Money well spent

Care to explain how Trump is worse when it comes to foreign policy?

You can stop whenever... did the same person make the Zuckerberg pics? Seems like similar fail

he's Putin's little bitch. and he sucks up to Saudi Arabia even though almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis.
For the record ZERO 9/11 terrorists were Iranian

>how many times do you need to make this thread every day?
Who is you? I'm just copying off someone else I find it entertaining. how many times do you need to read the same thread everyday maybe you need to find a life or just kill yourself little internet faggot.

Not the guy who posted that, but think about this:

Obama sucked ass
Trump currently sucks ass

>things Obama
Why don't you just go suck his husband Michael's cock and get it over with.

Why vote for Shillary?

These are not explanations.
Care to try again?

He literally just punked Iran

damn this thread blew up

America confirmed for mostly retarded.

pic related
this is the one libtard posting here

Attached: 1574203241249.jpg (1952x3264, 1012K)

yeah....that's what he did

Attached: Iran.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Trump voter here.

So where’s the war?

one can change mind

>I actually believe this is a genuine impeachment

Kill yourself

>Seems like similar fail
I'm enjoying this shit.
Perlman rocks, Donnie eats cock!

count me in

>Trump voter here.
Send nudes, I will tribute, regardless of race or gender.
I'tll help if you're wearing crotchless panties, either way.

The reeducation camps are all ready for you, built – for profit – by your beloved GEOTUS and his corrupt cabinet.

Attached: after election.jpg (600x600, 126K)

Imagine being so mad at someone saying to be "an informed voter" that you post this. LMFAO! Vote Trump, bro. I think you both share the same number of braincells.
What I'm saying is that I hate both Obama's and Trump's foreign policy. In Trump's case, he bows to Putin like a dog. It's disgusting. How has no one assassinated Putin yet??!

Trump's entire interaction with the world is via Twitter. If you want more, check his Twitter account. How fucking insane is that?

>>I actually believe this is a genuine impeachment
>Kill yourself

Attached: 65846008.jpg (480x360, 80K)

Attached: a30917b20c763b255bbc9a77c432b1943c13a5e45ff1bc8945f4ea038e13524b_1.jpg (1080x1155, 109K)

Big Daddy Vlad told him to knock it off

Attached: Pootin_and_his_toadie.jpg (1042x674, 108K)

Attached: ~EIT55fHWwAAZTzB.jpg large.jpg (500x625, 100K)

BOMB AMERICA

BOMB TRUMP

VOTE WARREN

Attached: 1549583772693.png (1536x1638, 728K)

Genuine? It genuinely happened, dude.

...and what do you think is going on?

Attached: impeached_jr.jpg (1373x1090, 86K)

Which is great. But is worthy of being president again? Nah. He denies climate change.

I despise liberals, but at least they recognize climate change. Fuck muslims and fuck all terrorists, but i'd sooner let mexican trannies be citizens (typing that made me vomit) than let republicans continue to allow companies to ignore their impact on the climate

Me

>In Trump's case, he bows to Putin like a dog.
How does he bow to Putin though?
Explain it to me as if I was 12 years old.

Attached: 1564693523484.png (132x160, 44K)

More than half of America lol.

Attached: 7.jpg (954x1689, 198K)

Found the retard

Nice rebuttal. Keep blindly supporting Trump faggot.

Attached: trump ironies.jpg (674x459, 55K)

>I despise liberals
we are dumb but not so dumb libtard

OBAmA DId aLl tHe GooD ThInGs

Me, because he's better than the commie retard, the Cherokee retard, the pedo retard, and the faggot retard.

wow first lefty mem that does not completely suck but still very poor design

Alright, stop this "meme warfare". It's fucking childish. I hate Trump, but I think I hate you more. Just type what you want to say dude. Goddamn.
which party am I if I want all muslims to be nuked but I accept that climate change is a crisis? that shouldn't be a controversial question, but apparently it is.

I am.

With all the retardation, no one seems to stop and wonder why everything’s going pretty damn well, tbh.

>feelings over fact is a tragedy

>sez the closeted fellatio artist who thinks Ben Garrison's "art" is grrrreat.

People who like seeing the establishment shit themselves

Attached: 1529471920818.jpg (600x763, 45K)

He doesn’t. US-Russo relations have been terrible since Trump took office. Yet no one seems to be capable of understanding this basic observation lol.

>muh 2016 interference!

the only thing trumpy is better at is corruption with russian and jew gangsters

me

hope you die first when it gets a liddl warmer

Same bro.
Vote Trump again. Have you actually read his Tweets? He's legitimately retarded. I hate "the libs" as much as you but you can't possible support Trump if your brain isn't as smooth as a bowling ball. That faggot is such an idiot. Fuck Trump.

Also, fuck every "liberal". But still: fuck Trump.

I am. It'll be a decent 4 years. After that expect the leftist commies to be in charge for next 20, maybe more

For real though, who else is there even to vote for? This doesn't even feel like a real election year. This will be my 5th election and it usually doesn't take this long to ramp up, I feel like the dems have already lost this one and tried that impeachment stunt as a hail mary

Lmao at that Russia bullshit. They illegally spied on his campaign and investigated him for two years and didn't even come up with a shred of evidence. You are severely retarded if you can't understand that. He's no more corrupt than any of the others.

For real though. Just don't vote. How are so many of you retardeded enough to vote for Trump? He's objectively an awful president! Just don't vote! Fuck Trump, fuck (R)s, and fuck (D)s. Burn cars and steal shit, but don't fucking vote you morons.

Yo, can we start a #DONTVOTE movement? it'd be right up every gen-z/millenial's alley.

Cocalombian here. I would vote for him if I could. You need to deport every single of these morbid obese greasy mexicans, put some order to the LGTBIRWT0T0IWGIW0GIWEG0GI024GKW0GIKWGWKOGW Faggotry and blue haired weirdos and soyboi trash

In exchange, my country will keep floding your with our good coke so you can keep killing yourselves

Anyway MAGA

Didn't he claim the swamp was drained already with him in charge?

You hate libs because your country is underdeveloped and racist as shit. Look, I hate trannies too, but if you legitimately support Trump because he's anti-LGBTQ+, then you might be more retarded than Trump. And that's quite a feat.

How is he awful? By every objective measure of a president’s work, he’s done well. Show how this is not so.

Democrat trying to convince you to not vote. He throws in a token false flag "fuck (Ds)" to pose as neutral after an orange man bad tirade and assumes you're to stupid to see it. Enough reason to vote for Trump right there.

How is not voting worse than voting for a buffoon who uses Twitter for official Presidential business? Fuck all dems. Don't vote. Seriously. Unless you're voting for a libertarian or a green, then DON'T VOTE.
Calling me a shill LMFAO. Get out of here, faggot

Didn't like 99% of all our stores go out of buisness after obama left office?

Also everything was in fucking chaos. Antifa were on the streets burning everything and there mass shootings every fucking week.

Attached: 1574054190446.jpg (895x886, 144K)

i sense butthurt lol

Elections are just about right vs left when the real vote should be elites & media vs hard working americans.

>Didn't like 99% of all our stores go out of buisness after obama left office?
No. They didn't. Next question?

Can't you admit that both Trump and libs can suck a shit? If not. then welcome to being brainwashed faggot.

So? I am butthurt about my nation's way of living. We should all be butthurt. But republicans refuse to be butthurt, because that must mean that climate change is real (and god is fake) and democrats are butthurt because, turns out, male is male and female is female and that's it. trannies should either kill themselves or die now.

Yes they did. It was called the RETAIL APOCALYPSE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retail_apocalypse

Attached: 1568323822475.jpg (1379x712, 174K)

Dude, from your own link, 99% of retain stores didn't die out. Why are you celebrating lies?

Jesus, you Trumptards need some studying because you're all a whole new fucking species

trump=faggot

As much as it sucks, the reality is its a two party system. But you fucking know that. The fact that your rants are directly solely at Trump means your a dem poser who knows a non-voting Trump supporter is almost as good as a voting dem supporter. The fact that you think Trump supporters are such morons that you think they'll fall for this is typical of the condescending attitude of the democrats and all the more reason to vote for Trump.

You cannot stump the Trump!

You caught me.

Attached: 1572616912771.jpg (900x900, 529K)

I almost refused to vote in 2016 because I thought Trump would "drain the swamp". So I voted Trump. Guess what? He was an outsider, sure, but just like every other politician, he didn't actually drain the swamp.
Yes, I do believe Trump voters in 2020 are morons. We've seen Trump's ability to be president: fucking awful. He does jack shit. I mentioned earlier that all that he's done that Hilary wouildn't have done is refuse to sigh the Paris SCAM climate "agreement, and bomb that muslim terrorist out my window.
everything else? trump is literally unfit to be president. fuck him and his twitter account.

and dude, if you read any of my other posts in is thread, you'd see my same criticism of dems. those pedophiles who encourage tranny-ism should kill themselves right now. fuck internationalism, fuck trannies, and fuck everyone who identifies with any letter past "B":
LGBTQR2IAPKR2SS
You can hate libs and trump, btw