My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend...

My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend. They play music at 8PM and I wanna call the police on them for disturbance and use of drugs (very illegal in Sweden). On the 3th of January around 7PM I heard them having sex when I walked past their house. Can I say it sounded like rape?

What do I say to guarantee the police will show up? Say I saw a gun etc?

Attached: 1578215627446.gif (400x223, 1.03M)

fuck off

why do you insist on being such an attention seeking faggot?

Attached: 1273028749766.jpg (437x333, 53K)

Faggot

Yeah that man could work

Are you fucking stupid? The neighbor said it sounded like rape, better arrest you even though your gf says its consensual.
You deserve a sage for your shit thread.

Can you describe (to the best of your abilities and past experiences) to me what it sounds like to be raped?

8 PM is a perfectly normal time to play music. Mind your own fucking business and leave your neighbors alone. Nosy piece of shit.

Definitely talk to them about it first. I agree potheads are annoying as all fucking hell, and they are breaking the law blatantly and without regard for others. If they dont cut it out after your chat, call the cops

OP, have a conversation with them and be friendly. 8pm music is not so bad. Grow up

That's bullshit dude. Say that they disturbed you every time on times that are not normal. Rape? Don't fuck their life's cause you absolutely stressed and fucked up.

Oh no people walking might might catch a context high and become addicted

What a fucking sad retard you are.

no offense op, but you sound like a faggot

It doesn't matter. It's against the law. Fuck you potheads and your self righteous entitledness over a fucking drug. Just because you think it should be legal doesn't mean it is and can be treated that way.

>OH MY GOD THESE PEOPLE AREN'T BOTHERING ME IN THE SLIGHTEST I BETTER CALL THE POLICE
fucking kill yourself

>being mad your neighbors are smoking and playing music at 8 in the evening.

Attached: 1579459192554.jpg (480x581, 41K)

sage goes in all fields

terrible b8 m8

>Playing music loud
>Can smell the weed they blatantly blow around their place instead of spoofing it or at least blocking the crack under the door
>Probably laughing loud from being retardedly high
K

Sounds like they're having a good time. You should probably find something better to do with your life than be miserable all the time.

Also incidentally pot smoke doesn't even smell bad. I'm not a pothead either. I never smoke weed or cigarettes. Cigarette smoke is choking and disgusting, I can't breathe around it. Pot smoke doesn't even smell offensive though. It's a distinct smell but not bad. Burning sage smells worse than pot smoke.

Gr8 b8 m8

This is as bad as the probation for being black faggot trying to force it. I wonder if these two are the same moron.