I don’t remember driving home last night. I was shitfaced

I don’t remember driving home last night. I was shitfaced.

Attached: 77ECF8B9-8802-416B-B2CE-9CACC1A180D2.png (733x496, 136K)

nobody cares

but who was car?

It was my car. But I was just too drunk to be driving

nobody cares.

You made it home, didn't you? Just consider yourself lucky, remember this feeling next time, and don't take the risk again.

Consider yourself lucky and learn your lesson

I do it all the time but I remember it. It’s scary blacking out and driving.

Trips of Truth you drunk

always remember, absolutely no one cares if you die, but people will care if you kill others

Stop doing it. Eventually you won't be so lucky and you'll end up waking up in a hospital or jail cell.

Either drive of a fucking bridge or leave your keys at home faggot.
Or spare everyone the fucking trouble of removing their dead kid of your fucking grill and hang yourself.

Get some help.

My friend told me I left at like 3 am so there is barely anyone outside at that time

switch to adderall

Truth is you will probably be fine. Probably. That one time though you will kill yourself. Or someone else.

remember that post on /fit/ where the dude got put in a wheelchair for life because of retards like you?
take a taxi subhuman

Attached: 1579458587826.jpg (443x591, 65K)

I need my car. It’s too cold to walk and I’m not going pay for an Uber. Also it was 3 am so there were no kids out

oh in that case it's okay.

retard

Bridge it is.

World's most shameless faggot right here

I’m not shameless I straight up said I was scared and feel bad for being blackout

No one is out at 3am

You where.
Teens are.
People waking their dogs are.
People coming home from work or somewhere else are.

Don't excuse yourself you piece of shit. Either get some help or get 6 feet of rope.

It was freezing last night. Look up what the weather in Chicago last night. No one was gonna be out at that time