Look faggots. This chink really wants to fight for you. Let him off the hook, and see what happens. I get it...

Look faggots. This chink really wants to fight for you. Let him off the hook, and see what happens. I get it. He went to law school, did real well, and even became a rich businessman. White tower liberal elite pedigree all the way, right? But his entire career so far has been spent fighting AGAINST the corporate political interest. It's literally a no lose situation. A billionaire speaking out against corrupt billionaires his entire life. What do you have to loose?

And also, you will get free money for 8 years.

Attached: 4f1f335c-e8a6-4ed5-a53e-c148ce626f7d-large16x9_YangBiography.png (985x554, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HoCthqTLaV4
yang2020.com/what-is-freedom-dividend-faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you wan thousand dorrah

The left cant meme but yang fans are the only left who can meme a LITTLE bit. The memes make me chuckle at least

Attached: nbwFmMG.png (1200x756, 650K)

trump made some promises too, but didn't deliver. these guy lie to get you to vote for them

Hahahahahahahhaha

youtu.be/HoCthqTLaV4

so someone who has made his fortune from big business exploiting the lower and middle classes is going to stop big businesses from exploiting the lower and middle classes?
how is he not an asian trump?

This guy has been lying his entire life just so he would get elected in 2020? Ok

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 184K)

Dont look at it that way. He made his money honestly and treats his workers appropriately

Yep, yang has my vote for the memes alone

Attached: 20200105_120153.png (500x299, 174K)

That is the same thing but without the negative words

Attached: Yang-Gang-Meme-4.jpg (794x715, 96K)

No it's not. Trump was a criminal who went bankrupt 10+ times and hired illegal immigrants. Yang did nothing of the kind

Attached: b1emygfkvgq21.jpg (500x555, 54K)

>we can come up with a trillion dollar every three months to support your substance abuse and MORE!
>yea that's gonna be 57k on taxes/year fam.
>you better pay it too or the #yanggang will make a #yangbang where they put their #yangthangs in your #yangasshole

>Dont look at it that way.
sure thing
any particular drug I should use to become a good sheep for my corporate overlords, or will anything do?

made his fortune from big business exploiting the lower and middle classes = made his money honestly

treats his workers appropriately = exploiting the lower and middle class

I'd give him a chance if it weren't so obvious that the DNC establishment wants Warren, but brought in Bloomberg incase she starts failing in the polls. The primaries are rigged by the media and the donor class, enjoy voting for THEIR candidate.

Every Democrat: "Hey, there is a lot of depth and nuance to Democratic policies. Don't listen to the Fox News meme that it's just free stuff for poor people."

Andrew Yang: "I will literally give you $1000/month for voting for me!!"

no thanks yang losers, you're not helping

>The left cant meme
>I can only understand concepts limited to 6 words and a picture
>you dumb fucks

If you tax certain goods as they're produced, you can easily pay what's needed. Also, we obviously won't he paying it. I'm not a business owner and I'm not making products. ALSO, there's no evidence that a dividend would go towards "substance abuse" drinking/drugs ect, and every reason to believe that it would go towards bills and food and cost of life necessitates.

Attached: 2a8.jpg (680x314, 32K)

Lol, the truth.

Tax goods but we won't pay for it? Not how it works.
You want proof that the 1,000 bucks will be used for drugs. That's what I'm going to use it for. Debt free and comfortable. And I'm not a huge consumer of stupid shit.

Ok boomer

Attached: D1EFJiKWsAE5wud.jpg (985x1200, 184K)

History has shown that taxing goods does not increase prices on us. And if it did, it would still be LESS than the dividend.

>drugs. That's what I'm going to use it for.
>I'm not a huge consumer of stupid shit.

yeah, but your dealer is.
your dealer is going to take your drug money and buy a big pimped out ride to get to his even more pimped out boat and hos.

The economy is stimulated nonetheless.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

$1k would pay my monthly mortgage

Attached: 0lf9d9be2i631.png (1077x1228, 616K)

Then you know what to do.

Attached: andrew-yang-you-and-andrew-arent-connected-on-facebook-2-58-44646156.png (500x725, 66K)

Except that pimped out ride now has a 20% vat tax. So less cars are sold. Less are made. Workers get laid off. Hmmmmm

Prove it.

This is what you get when you elect an asian guy. Asian led governments all tend to be dictatorships because Asians don't really understand freedom and democracy. Their entire culture is about following a power hungry autocrat.

Attached: Kim_and_Trump_standing_next_to_each_other_(cropped).jpg (534x734, 231K)

First, not all goods will be subject to the VAT. Staples such as groceries and clothing will be excluded from the VAT.

Second, the assumption that the entire VAT would get passed on to consumers is incorrect. Consumers are price sensitive, and the demand for most goods is at least somewhat elastic. While prices will likely increase on many goods, the increase will, for the most part, be smaller than the VAT as producers find more efficient ways to produce goods and adjust prices to maximize profitability.

Finally, an individual would have to buy a lot of non-exempt items in order to “cancel out” the value of the UBI. Assuming all goods are subject to a VAT and the entire VAT is passed on to consumers, an individual would have to buy $120,000 worth of items before the extra costs associated with a VAT “use up” their UBI. As stated above, those two assumptions are wrong, and most people aren’t spending nearly that much money.

yang2020.com/what-is-freedom-dividend-faq/

i already get free money every month

Now you're going to get more money every month

Attached: Dv9ziBSUUAAEgC0.jpg (1073x676, 152K)

It's money for everyone. Not just poor people like yourself.

I can see alot of my co workers quitting of yang gets elected.

Attached: 8v3gg020l1f31[1].png (754x396, 407K)