JimmyJohns Employee - AMA

JimmyJohns Employee - AMA

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Best sandwich in your opinion? (Of course someone's gonna ask, may as well get it outta the way.)

When did you first realize your life hit a dead end?

What's the pay like

Number 7 unwich is my favorite

dogshit but im a manager so i smoke and do nothing all day

most popular is either the 9 or the 12 but 7 is my personal favorite

>HUR DUR ASK ME QUESTIONS
>*Proceeds to abandon his own thread*

Goddamn idiot, I'm sick of people doing this. Fucking saged this dumb shit.

2013 when i started doing hard drugs

hurrr durrr i’m right here faggot

Any thoughts on the new #13? Usually I do a 10, double meat, double cheese, pick a cookie, and a bottle of water, please, but I also fucking love Cuban-type sandwiches.

the 13 made the 17 obsolete. same price but you get cheese. the cookies are good but next time you’re in there ask for an oatmeal raisin frozen. fresh out of the freezer cookies are scrumptions

Alright, I'll keep it in mind. I usually go in on off-peak, slow times and hate being a PITA to food service folks, but the frozen oatmeal raisin cookie sounds fuckin' good right now.

easiest sandwich to make?

how much should i tip they delivery guy? plan on ordering 4 subs

easiest sandwiches to make are any of the slims. none of them are hard to make really tho. i suggest you tip $5 or over for pretty much any delivery no matter how low the price is

what city/town and how much an hour?

>$5 or over

Attached: 1517117141343.jpg (1813x2111, 957K)

ever spit/cum/hair etc into someones food?

i’ve carved a dick into someone’s bread before because they tipped 3 cents

Chicago. most stores start just over minimum wage but drivers bring home hundred bucks + in cash per shift

who was your worst customer? -alaskan

Oh rad, used to work at potbelly in Chicago years ago. those tips rely on location though.

Kek. Do you enjoy your job? at-least on a comfortability level? places i've worked like this are family owned and the managers are cunts.

I fucking love my job

when is peak times? im assuming noon to 1pm?

The thumbnail of this pic looked like some holding a k ife looking through a window

my worst customer was a man who wanted butter on his sandwich. there’s only butter on the frenchies, which are premade. he just couldn’t understand that i can’t put butter on any sandwich, so he asked to talk to my manager and didn’t believe that i was the manager. i eventually got him on the phone with my general manager and he just stole a bag of chips and left the sandwiches. i’ve also had a homeless fuck come and shit everywhere and rub it on the walls ten minutes before we closed right after i offered him a few loaves of bread for free