Almost 35yo virgin cause of small dick what do, also broke and no friends

almost 35yo virgin cause of small dick what do, also broke and no friends

Attached: 36.jpg (384x256, 29K)

Damn it sucks for you

Attached: 0-7.jpg (802x953, 183K)

Walk every day, lift heavy shit, drink more eat less, find a cheap whore, volunteer in your community, never trust a Negro

Yeah, keep blaming your dick you fucking pussy

>never trust a Negro
Solid advice OP, get to it

It's not that small user, it could be alot worse but loose some weight

be a hero

This again...

only looks small because you're so big in weight. i had the same problem

My dick is half as big and i can still fuck prostitues cuck.

Tinder, write you are a virgin and you want, have your first time, if you look decent, and not ugly, fat, yellow teeth creep there is chance for you. unless it's your picture then all depends on your face...

Wow if this is serious;

Just lose some weight. Your dick isn't small. It's probably above average if you lose all that weight. The reason your not getting laid is because your fat.

better post online instead of working on yourself in any capacity.

It's not your dick. My dick is smaller than yours, and I get laid pretty often. It's you. Your personality is shit.

This is exactly it. There's nothing wrong with your peen

How many times is this going to be posted? I've seen this for years

just get fucking ripped. trust me cause i did. bitches, they come. friends, they come. the new confidence boost youre gonna get will help u find a better job. plus if pic related... youre white. just start with calorie deficit. ride a bike if u can then work ur way up from there. also trust no negro

>Small dick

No...it's your gross hairy body and shit attitude. Now go back to making shit gaming content Phil

what do you mean iam white, its harder to get thin, i dont know any fat asian or non ripped black people

Attached: FullSizeRender 21.jpg (2403x2210, 860K)

Your dick isn't even small, you're just a fat fuck.

Trust no nigga and no bitch
Dat the hood recipe for gettin rich

Words of wisdom.

Are you a troll? No fat blacks and Asians wtf dude

Just go to the goddamn gym

then ure just fucking hopless if u think that. look at u. youre a pathetic piece of shit. tell me what else do you have to lose? other than that fat in your body. so how about u do one thing right in your miserable life and start getting in shape. Dudes in third world countries are healthier than you bitch. so why dont u just throw away the xbox and your anime collection and start acting like a man. work out. make it a hobby. personality doesnt mean shit in this world. it doesnt matter if youre an idiot or an asshole when you look fucking shredded. do it bitch. fatty. then youre really gonna see your life change.