Whats the cheapest way to get drunk?

whats the cheapest way to get drunk?

Attached: disaronno-amaretto-1l-434834.png (1000x1000, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-mWK_kcZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mouthwash

Malt liquor

2 of these and your wasted.

Attached: four_loko_part2_1.jpg (550x487, 120K)

Just do a vodka enema dude
Your ass soaks up the alcohol directly into the blood and you'll be drunk af in no time, and with less alcohol needed.
Savings

be american. seriously booze is so cheap, up here in canada we pay 3X-4X more

they dont sell those here and i cant do caffeine

everclear. the bottles themselves aren't cheap, per se, but the fact that one $15-20 bottle can last you literal months is what does it

don't be a pussy, just chase it with something sweet like lemonade or root beer and you'll be fucked off in no time

MD 20/20 enema.

Attached: 1604D81A-A112-4717-9318-B256D86BC733.png (205x500, 105K)

thought about it. i like having the lining of my stomach to be in tact

Nope, its hand sanitizer. You can get annihilated off one small bottle. Youll be yelling at your mom and falling over breaking stuff in an angry rage in no time

sounds like it'd burn

40 oz and a joose/4loko
Drink half of each, pour the flavored one into the 40 and chug it
Sidewalk slam

You can go to walmart and buy a $3 bottle of red wine. Cheap, strong for the price and it's not terrible. Decent sized bottle too. One bottle gets me good and drunk by the end of it.

They don't have booze at walmart here.

Everclear is a pain in the ass, also laffing at the newfag pretending his stomach lining will get hurt, its a pain because you have to have the right mixer. Just putting soda over it is horrible. I just finished a half gallon, took me 2 weeks which is insane, but i had to keep fresh limes around and squeezing fruit for every drink is annoying.
>1/2 lime squeezed
>1-2 finger(s) everclear
>1 whole can mellow yellow
Add sprite/lemon if wanted
If you need it easier the only thing i could find that could mix straight was cranberry juice and that gives you the shits without 190 proof likker in it

Brain damage=/=drunk

Love those things, hate finding cork screw

I can't even afford cheap alcohol.

There are no pain receptors in your alimentary canal. Just get it up inside and then
>Profit

go into the package store and buy the cheapest vodka

Alcohol is alcohol

i mixed green monster energy with 190 proof Graves Grain Alcohol lol. i also tried drinking it straight it's just so bad

Just dont eat anything the whole day before you start drinking (at least avoid eating much/ food with lots of fats)
Then literally drink the cheapest shit you can find

denatured ethanol

1 hour drunk with a 2 week hangover

i bought some everclear once and it fucked me up,couldnt even drink the whole double shot i poured and ive drank 151 cruzan before

ive been thinkin about absinthe lately but i dont know.ive read online you can drink it without the sugar cubes and stuff but ive also heard it has a strong black liquorice taste and thats what i hated about jagermeister

Maybe Americans are too pussy to drink it but idk

Attached: Screenshot_20200119_233811.jpg (1080x1561, 574K)

Reach the sky with your asshole, put the mouth piece of the liquor bottle inside your asshole, flip er upside down, youll hear a "clug" "clug" "clug." Now youre in the hospital

Buy a bottle of Malt Liquor and a pint of cheap vodka. Mix the vodka in with the beer, you won't even taste a difference.

For the bottom dollar invest in your still and make your own moonshine.

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 135K)

methanol

Methonal will make you go blind, or even worse kill you.

how does it make you go blind?

>Get a still.

Attached: f5e3284252b9baa0c03d39a97135fa6e.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Dont eat all day, chug 2-3 four lokos with 14% volume

Methonal attacks the obitacal nerve in your eyes. Basically the body can't process methonal. Kills the liver and lympnodes in your body. NEVER DRINK METHONAL.

thank

By fucking up your eyes, retard.

you're rude
no such nerve

go to a pub and take peoples drinks when they're not looking.

MD spiked with MDMA, that shit will knock you sky high.

true but it's very easy to get alcohol poisoning that way if you do too much since you're bypassing the liver

Yes there is such a thing optical nerve.

Attached: eye-anatomy-700x635.jpg (677x614, 87K)

probably not the cheapest way but its $3.30 for a 4 pack. good enough for me.

Attached: 7020b64e-c295-473f-87b6-011c244ec15c_1.5004df0fe6109eafcac83665cdd223a3[1].jpg (450x450, 23K)

cheap vodka, an entire world of hardcore alcoholics have already figured this out

Attached: 0008200010969.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

>no such nerve
lolwut.jpg

you said obitacal

Auto correct can suck my nut. Technology was suppose to make life easier, just makes you look retarded these days.

Rubbing alcohol is just alcohol and water mostly
But they add poison to keep people from drinking the stuff
Like that's going to stop the American spirit
A boy killed himself with a kinder Surprise egg so his mother could sue
Anything is possible
Drink it anyways

Gross but works I guess

That's $30 - $40 bottles in Canada

"large amounts of ethanol are dangerous to drink, but isopropyl alcohol is not intended for drinking at all. The chemical can cause rapid intoxication, lead to poisoning quickly, and severely damage the stomach and intestines"
Basically translates to super alcohol, drink responsibly

For 1.50$ you can get a 40oz thats 8%.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-mWK_kcZMs

Copper breaks down when liquids flow through it
It leaves a copper taste to everything it touches
Also you could go blind or die from your own brew plus the chance of explosion
No thanks
I make wine though

Fuck no, that is so gross. Cracked corn is cheap enough for moonshine.

I used to buy this for like $3/L on base in San Diego. Getting ripshit behind a dumpster on the walk back to the boat was good times.

See
Sounds like 1 shot could do you

Honestly, its already been said but the trick is not to eat. you can get so shit faced that way you wont believe. I munch when I drink so I can down booze and feel just right. Beer and chips are my go to.

Fuck yeah

Don't be a pussy. If you do right there nothing to worry about.

Everclear and mountain dew

Moron. However making wine in a stone jug is the best fucking thing. Fruit juice, a balloon, baking yeast, boom, wine.

You can find all kinds od cheap shit in Lidl, assuming you have Lidl in your country. Most of these 0,7 litres stuff cost 4-6 euros.

Fuck me, I am an idiot. Forgot pic.

Attached: 148569_1.jpg (768x1024, 69K)

copper forms copper oxide which is very inert

theres a reason they use them in your pluming.

bottle of gin
bag of ice
basket of lemons
glass

smoke weed for recovery

Attached: 426 (1).jpg (1080x897, 111K)

It's a start if you want 10% to 12% ethonal. If you want anything stonger you gotta still it.

At like $3 to $5 a bottle?
Hell yeah

My plumbing is all asbestos

not Disaronno probably..

Learn how to make moonshine, it's real easy and pays off huge in the end. But for Rn, any cheap grain alcohol just don't die

Inert just means your body can't use it
Ever seen those purple pillows and mattresses?
The plasticy ones you get YouTube ads for?
They're covered in an inert plastic chemical powder that farts into your face Everytime you sleep
But it's inert so it's fine right?
Wrong, your lungs fill up with this powder, and because it is inert your body cannot get rid of it, you die of suffocation in a room full of oxygen and nothing around your neck

Rubbing alcohol

inert means it doesnt react well with anything

Stone jug?
That's some medieval shit.
You can get a decent kit for $100 or less

Attached: 3010FWKQ_rev1.jpg (600x603, 62K)

Meaning your body cannot get rid of it

no it would just go straight through

I just bought a 1.75 of Members Mark vodka at Sams club today for $14. Tastes like Svedka

The local sherriff told me they have a problem with people drinking Lysol. He said they get absolutely wasted

Faggot why are you acting like a big shot expert. You're nothing mote than a pussy
ass whipped little piece of chicken in your mom's basement

Faggots

Buy Everclear

Op here, guys I'd rather drink a litre of semen than 2ml of everclear.. We got some basic bitches in the house tonight

clay to make a jug is free and the taste is better bet you like chlorine water over clean too

$3 wine, no?

Attached: ye.png (1920x1080, 695K)

Rubbing Alchohol

It's only the equivalent of 2.25 normal bottles of spirits
How the fuck you get months out of that makes no sense

Everclear on a empty stomach

I used to do a bottle of everclear a day for 8 years and have zero health issues now lol wont go back sober now

Mix it? Just take a shot of it and chase it with a pop lol kids

>It leaves a copper taste to everything it touches

Virtually all (good) whiskey is produced in copper stills for this reason. The taste is hardly noticeable anyway, and it mostly goes away if you filter it through a charcoal filter.

>Also you could go blind or die from your own brew

Literally impossible if you use a all a copper still or properly cleaned steel still. There is simply not enough methanol in a typical corn or sugar brew to make you go blind or kill you (unless of course you die from regular old alcohol poising from being a weak bitch but that could happen with any drink). Stories of going blind from drinking out of homemade stills comes from retard mountain hill billies making stills out of old car parts lined with heavy metals or from scammers "cutting" a normal alcoholic beverage with cheaper methanol.

>plus the chance of explosion

Again another myth. Stills are sealed units. If they weren't, it wouldn't produce alcohol. A still could only "explode" if you were in a room with literally no ventilation and you kept the burner on a still that wasn't properly sealed for hours as it didn't produce any alcohol. And it wouldn't actually "explode", there is barely any pressure in the drum (its mostly water at less than boiling point), it would flame out at most... and I know this for a fact because I have had a still catch fire on me while examining it with a lighter in a enclosed area. The flame was a whole 6 inches of nearly invisible flame rising off the top of the still and I put it out with moist towel. Absolute nothing burger.

Drink cologne or perfume.

Sure. Then vomit your nuts out for 24 hours. Sounds fun.

Your mom’s pussy was a tasty drink.
That I can tell you.

Stealing

Attached: 8FCBD207-40F6-4306-A0E2-E990D4A8CCFC.jpg (480x360, 13K)

it's still cheaper
don't be a pussy

Attached: 1460117538651.jpg (424x317, 23K)