Just took 2x SUPPOSED 300ug acid tabs...

Just took 2x SUPPOSED 300ug acid tabs, problem is they were quite bitter and from what I Know acid isn’t supposed to be bitter? How fucked am I Cred Forums?

Attached: FB53CE93-3E98-4728-8858-CA76891E2C66.jpg (480x479, 25K)

enjoy your N-bomb

Spit it out and wash out your mouth that isn't LSD

An hero fag

Attached: 1321984473943.jpg (320x313, 49K)

Chillax. Watch a horror movie and listen to dark heavy metal. You'll find out soon.

Did you try drinking water to wash out the taste? if so. Did it help or make the bitter taste more intense? It's a little suspicious that they are 300ug aswell. Dealers try to get rid of nbome by saying they're "double dipper" or stupidly strong. It's very possible that you were just tasting ink as 300ug would be laid on a big tab which means more int. Worst case scenario, if it is nbome, it's not the end of the world. You probably wont die and might have a good time!

So what’s the High from this like? Similar to LSD?

>thinking 300ug tabs exist
tabs above 100ug-ish haven't been a thing since the 60's.
tabs are all 100-ish. sometimes as low as 80 or 60 depending how old they are and poorly they've been stored. maybe 120 or 150 if they're "double dipped".

Anyone claiming 200ug or 300ug tabs is likely selling you research chemicals like 2ce, 2cb, 2ci, nbomes and other shit.

tabs are supposed to make your tongue a little numb and maybe a slight metallic taste, but not bitter. "quite bitter" and "dude they're totally 300ug" sounds to me like you got ripped off and you're doing some Chinese RC.

Not that it's a bad thing. Just expect a trip and headspace different from LSD. Chill out, put on some music, watch some funny shit on netflix and enjoy.

look up online, this isn't google. there are literally dozens of websites dedicated to providing information on drugs and Cred Forums isn't one of them.

>plug sold me two tabs 350ug each
Damn why is it so hard to get a hold of LSD in my area, I can barely find dealers when I wanna trip

Well it’s too late now anyway, I’ll make another post later on with updates if I’m alive or still remember

if the tabs have ink printed on them that's likely what you're tasting

please provide updates! I’m interested in how you’ll feel!

Sometimes people use vodka to lay the sheets which leaves the bitter taste
I made some with bartons and the shit was bitter but fine

This guy is a dunning kreuger faggot there is strong dose all over the place but most of your normie dealers arent going to be able to get their hands on that shit

It tasted like vodka come to think of it

The size of the square has nothing to do with it. 10 sheets are laid with .1 gram of crystal. .2=200ug, .3=300 etc

Dont worry about it, if theres hella jaw clench its probably RC n then just dont buy it again. nbome makes my mouth feel like its made of lava rocks, all full of canals and shit lol and hella jaw clench but the trips are fine

make a reminder now and take a video or at least make notes

It's probably N-bomb, yes. I've done it plenty of times and it's still a really good time. It's got a bit of a mood lifter element to it. It tastes fucking awful. I usually tuck it between gum and cheek so I don't taste it and it absorbs through my cheek.

There's some horror stories about it, but it's from people overdosing by taking undiluted amounts of it, not like on tabs. I've done it plenty of times, usually 2 tabs, one 3 and that was fucking intense.

It's functionally similar enough to LSD that you should be happy with the results.

Attached: 118032263941.jpg (170x248, 6K)

When you start feeling the effects try not to think about snakes coming out of your ass.

Attached: cat.jpg (600x484, 52K)

Do some drugs kid

this nigga didn't test his tabs

I like these "I just took psychedelics" threads because you get a lot of people trying to trigger a freakout who clearly have no idea what it's like to be on psychedelics.

Psychedelics don't make you see things that are not there. They warp what is there, and make everyday shit seem really significant. Seeing something that isn't there is more like looking at clouds and seeing a picture, but while looking at pretty much anything.

Attached: 1202765273162.jpg (1920x1200, 308K)

Heres the last stuff i made with bartons, .4 g on the 10 pack if anyone got any of this youre welcome we made 100 sheets of it and sold in PNW last summer

Attached: 1555295054777m.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

Where did you buy it from? Darknet?

Trips of truth is right, you're going to die.

I’ve took lsd before this is why I was so confused when I got a mouth full of bitter shit

These threads really bring out the newfags and "i read about this" fags

One time I took a fake tab after hours of rolling on molly.. thought I died and went to hell, beat someone up, attempted to steal their car. Got arrested/tased not long after. The hospital felt like a torture chamber as I was in and out of consciousness.. missed details in between but can’t be bothered to relive it all.. good luck op.

Here's my personal experience what it's like taking 25I-NBOMe.

It tastes awful, so I tuck it somewhere in my mouth it can absorb through skin but I won't taste it

The onset takes like 40 minutes to an hour

When it comes on, it comes on strong. For me, there's usually a half hour or so of just mind melting wildness going on. Personally, I enjoy the brief spell of madness before I get on top of it.

When I'm on top of it, there's a funny feeling in the chest, and some tightness in the neck/jaw, and I tend to feel a little cold. These are the only negatives I've really experienced.

The next 8ish hours are a good time. I've listened to a single Led Zeppelin song and it felt like it went on for a year. My friend was pinned to his seat by a beam of light from a lamp. I watched the Earth breathe, and saw a bunch of shrubbery turn into a raccoon creature that I decided was my spirit animal. When I'm tripping with friends at some point in the trip there tends to be some laughing fits.

LSD and 25I are different but in a way that's hard to explain. Like the difference between LSD and mushrooms.

If you start to freak out, just put on a funny movie or something. Smoke some weed if you got it.

Honestly I'm a little jealous. I haven't tripped in like 2 years.

Attached: 1220475215051.jpg (1380x1050, 120K)

Dude the first and last time I had acid,
>the dealer told me its strong shit and to only try one.
>My dumb ass having experience with shrooms said fuck it and tucked two blotter paper stamps under my tongue and called it good
>hop in the shower. Feels good man.
>start to notice specs moving in the shower and feel my brain starting to pour out of my ass
>turn off the water and reach for my towel
>notice that each little 'hair' of my towel is swirling around. It looks as brilliant as watching waves crash on the beach.
>I look at myself in the mirror and realize that I'm actually a good looking sob
>spent the next few hours listening to tame impala with my entire room swirling out of control
>it gets to a point where I'm tripping back too hard for comfort and barely know where tf I am
>mfw my roommate knocks and asks me to move my car

Attached: 63075b86fzd11.jpg (845x672, 54K)

It's an N-Bomb. It lasts like 6 hours and the onset is faster, like 20 mins to start. You're gonna be fine. Have a nice trip