Hey! How are you? Tell me about your day :)

Hey! How are you? Tell me about your day :)

Attached: 132469da6c0f0bf56e5ab1a9d18ad3b1.jpg (728x662, 206K)

I'm fucking depressed

oh you know some people have been fucking with me for over 5 years and it still continues.

Why? May I do anything to help you?

What do you mean? What are they doing?

a lot of things like putting cameras in my house. telling my teacher to say things i have looked up on my computer. people passing by me to say personal things about me like you did this then they walk off like nothing ever happened. i have moved twice only for this to happen again. now the only answer i have is being homeless. and i dont know why theyre doing this

So everyone is stalking you for no reason? Wtf? There must be a reason.

also they accused me of being a school shooter which had the cops on me for months and i had to ultimately drop out of school. i was also accused of being a cannibal serial killer at one point.

There must be a reason.
exactly my point. they give me these messages without telling me why this is happening.

i ask. nothing.
they just say i deserved it but im just left in confusion

Have you considered therapy?

Maybe some family member of yours is a really bad person???

Have you considered shooting them at school

im pretty sure the people doing this have money or have some type of power because they had my cousins saying things to me like my plans for getting into the airforce
i did but i then thought this i happening because of someone. there is nothing wrong with me other than just being depressed everyday. which is the result of this bs.
i wonder who it could be. so my sister said very specific things only i would know i would know this because i said it to myself in a room while no one was at home

no it was never a thought

got another job interview soon. Applied for a bunch of different jobs. I hope I can land a job soon.

Great!I wish you luck :D

Sooo, someone with power is stalking you, accusing you about such things and even if you moved away they still stalk you, have you ever left the country? Or you just moved to another city?

and my uncle and some people would randomly punch me when i went out.

i left to a different city close to another state.

Move to another country
Come to Spain :)

for specific reasons i cant

What if there's something reallyyyyy wrong with you and you don't realize it?

i know that there isn't anything wrong with me i been to the therapist before.the only people calling me crazy is my family mostly my brother he constantly calls me a schizophrenic and i have studied schizophrenia for two years. im nothing like that and the things that happen are concrete.

i would wonder why no one has told me

It all sounds like paranoia to me, if you really are schizophrenic everything would make sense...

nice try not even joking
once someone has given you books for mental illness and donald trump you wonder why thats happening to you. i was only wearing a red hat

people with schizophrenia are often brought in by a family member. another thing i have been through that office many times and not a single symptom of it. oh and did i mention the guy trying to break into my house. did i mention that he tried breaking in 3 times and i caught him in the act 3 times

short hispanic male that worked at mora computers in huntington park california he also went or goes to long beach college. he looks like a frog

I actually got lost after this response, I don't understand you very well guys, sorry

oh yeah and a stalker describes what i wear on Cred Forums sometimes when i go out

My day was well. I hope that you and the other anons are having a great day too.

i nearly forgot. they made a game about finding me and taking a picture.

Ooh! Ooh! Me next!
I drove two passenger trains today! I kinda missed it after a week running around a train yard learning about other engines I will eventually work on.

Kinda good. Just sitting around watching football.