Would it be strange for a 30 year old man to date a 19 year old woman? There's a certain cashier I like...

Would it be strange for a 30 year old man to date a 19 year old woman? There's a certain cashier I like, and looking her up on social media shows me that she only just recently finished high school, but she's already working, is cute, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

I know many of you are actual pedos who would have the Age of Consent lowered to 5 or even an embryo, but I'm genuinely curious as to how it would be received if I tried talking to her.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1576797045323.jpg (1620x1080, 517K)

Have you tried the old chloroform rag?

We only interact in a public space (check-out lane), and I want to do this legit.

Attached: 1576796421404.jpg (960x1440, 156K)

A little, but Ive seen similar shit before. Two of my coworkers started dating and moved in together. Guy is 40 and chick is 22. We just write it off as daddy issues and lucky sob

>lucky sob
I try not to think of it like that, but I do...

Attached: Dwo6mdMVYAADjBU.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

its a little strange but not too bad. u stalking her is the strange thing lol

Just like any worker in retail/restaurants, she's paid to be nice to you. What would you even say to her?

Her areolas don't match the rest of the titty... instant boner death...a fat bitch with fake tits, shameful

>19
>Female
>Good head on shoulders

One of these things doesn't belong. Can you guess what one?

All I did was observe her name on the register's computer, look it up on FB, and then make the connection. I-it's not like I used her pics as a homescreen or anything...

That's the thing: I don't know. I've been single since 2005, so I really have no idea how to go about this. I usually don't even say anything.

You like areolas, then?

Is it
>female?

Attached: areolas.jpg (640x960, 138K)

Strange, yes. Illegal, no. So who gives a fuck

You're practically a predatory pedophile imo. Leave the kids alone you greasy fucking faggot. You're just afraid women your age because you're a worthless piece of trash. You'd rather try and manipulate and take advantage of a child with 11 years less life experience. Man the fuck up and get some morality

>We just write it off as daddy issues and lucky sob
Exactly. She's 19, working, not a kid anymore so it falls into the category of her daddy issues, that's all on her. You'd just be the older guy who said yes - because at 19 she could obviously have most anyone - so it's obviously HER issue. The weird part is going to be her living arrangements. Do you really want to go to her ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ er, I mean ... room?

You’ve been single since you were fifteen? So you’ve been single your whole life and have never been in an adult relationship. Sure. Date the teenager. Good luck. Your coworkers will lose respect for you. But sounds like that’s not a problem.

The only thing making it weird is that people will assume since you're 30 that you are trying to settle down, and since she's 19 alot of people will think she shouldn't settle down yet.

the fact that you are looking up some cashiers name on fb and posting about her on Cred Forums without any interaction other than as a customer is much more worrying than any age difference.

You understand that this will never happen, right?

See, this is the response I'm expecting from the general populace.

Attached: interesting.jpg (1280x1280, 278K)

+1

It seems you have other problems and the whole ordeal seems so unlikely that its unnecessary to speculate what would or would not happen.

Literally *half* my life; I'm 30. The coworkers don't talk to me anyway, and have no idea what (or who) I'm doing outside of work.

I see...

What? I didn't post her name or anything...

Attached: 300px-Ice_Wall.jpg (300x197, 6K)

Idk are you like a hot 30 year old? Or are you a fucking loser?

I see this kind of bread for the 2nd time yet but it is already boring as fuck. Who gives a fuck how old are you and a chick you bang as long as she isnt below the age of consent?

you're dumb as fuck for thinking she has a "good head on her shoulders"
she's being nice to you because she is paid to, she likely goes home and never thinks about you or any customer again.
Don't be the creep dating someone fresh out of highschool, you'll have nothing in common, you just want to fuck her

That's the problem with being 30 and successful. Every woman around your age range has 5 kids from 4 different fathers and the only chance a man has at starting a family is by aiming in the low 20's, late teens. Yeah, it's awkward as fuck but what else are guys who actually have a head on their shoulders going to do? Date single mothers? Fuck that noise.

Bro that is your whole life. What kind of meaningful relationship could you have had. You’re fucking delusional.

My wife was 16 when I started dating her.

A fucking loser, but one who is in-shape (6'0," 145 lbs).

Attached: 10314583_10153773081991068_7741815532542041741_n.jpg (580x326, 26K)

No, This is the response you just wanted to see by coming to Cred Forums you fucktard...

I'm 34 and dating a 20 year d. You're good OP go for it

This

Sage for the Virgin faggot op

Sage

It's perfectly acceptable for two adults of legal age to be together regardless of age gap and anyone who tells you otherwise is seething at your obvious victory in scoring fresh meat.

Tick tock roastie, your biological clock is ticking. Better find some loser before you're too old and busted and the next generation of hotties start dating all the "good men"

Attached: EC5YEiJXsAAOQRH.png (229x337, 57K)

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with asking her. But here's how I envision it going

>"Um, excuse me. I was wondering if you would want to-"
>"I have a boyfriend, sorry."

>you just want to fuck her
I'm actually not even interested in sex anymore. My 20s were spent, more or less, being promiscuous, but I'm done with that life. Sex bores me at this point.

Exactly.

No, it's just half. Like literally, half.

This is not what I want.

Nice

Attached: 300000000002.jpg (480x369, 195K)

you sound like a string bean. (6'3, 235lbs)

You want to fuck a teenager? Go for it, bud. Nineteen is perfectly acceptable. You’re also in for a big shock if you think she’s mature enough to date. Aim for 23-26 to avoid single moms.

are you eating fries with chocolate and white chocolate?

Damn that's an age difference

Found the butt hurt roastie spinster

She doesn't; I checked.

Attached: kitakat3-560x373-e1369550743319.jpg (630x419, 45K)

You said you wanted to do it legit but you are stalking her then asked if your obsession was okay to the internet.

I'm in my early 30's and my wife is in her mid 20's.
Our mutual girlfriend is freshly 20 and everyone is super happy and understanding. I don't see why this would be a problem as long as everyone knows what they are doing and wants it.
There will be moments where you wont connect on certain things just due to age (like music or experiences while growing up.) The biggest issue I have with both of them is talking about tv shows that I watched as a kid vs what they watched.

Currently nailing a 19yo and I’m 30.

Horrible daddy issues and she’s easily programmed. Pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel as far as a relationship.

Yes. It is. We get weird looks sometimes. IDGAF and neither does she. What else should matter?

>This is not what I want.
It's literally what you're asking for. You want to date younger and guess what it can work.

Even if she doesn't, I still envision the conversation going like that.

I was at 228 as recently as 2015, but was terribly unhealthy and had to take control.

They were (it's not OC). It was white chocolate, I think.

I just had to be sure, you know.

Attached: 12661800_10153773081996068_7826273171692511798_n.jpg (580x387, 29K)

Are you at least considering marrying her?

Dating little Kinmy in the sixth grade isn’t a real relationship you fag.
You’ve never had a real relationship and you think you can convince some dumb naive girl to go out with you.

You can try, but she's just being nice to you because it's her job. You'll make a fool out of yourself and it'll be terribly awkward to ever go back into the store because the entire staff will know about it as soon as you get shot down and leave.

Besides, what the fuck will you two even have in common? When you were graduating high school, she was just starting preschool.

>these anons acting as if their experiences with the matter are similar to OP
Dating a younger coworker or someone you meet through normal means is a lot different than stalking the cashier you obsess over and finding her personal information.

fair enough. im a steaks and weights kinda guy.

ok I bet it will take a decade before I will see it in my local mcshit

Absolutely. It’s not just “ohh sexy young broad let me fuck until I get tired”. My ex wife was my age and my ex gf before this girl was 45. It’s not about the age I just fell for the person she is, loving sweet considerate supportive funny and intelligent. Don’t get me wrong it doesn’t hurt that she’s sexy AF, but it’s far from the primary reason I’m with her.

It was 10th grade (though her name was a "Kim"). But I mean, why not? She seems approachable, and very different from the other women in this area. A real diamond in the rough.

I can't say that, because the other staff member are rude af to me most of the time, some opting not even to greet me.
>she was in preschool when I finished high school
Well...

>

Attached: sushi pizza.jpg (576x768, 111K)

If she's still single by 26 she'll probably never want to settle down or be faithful

>OP walks up to cashier
>tries to flirt with her
>she just acts polite but wants to hurry the interaction along
>he asks her out
>she declines with the "that's sweet but no thank you"
>he goes on to press her, even adding he knows she doesn't have a bf
>she gets visibly uncomfortable and calls her manager over for help
>op starts a scene as he gets autisticly upset over why this girl won't go on a date with him
>she will now spend every day at that job in fear op will somehow return or kidnap/rape her in the parking lot

Then I have no problem with you and wish you two well. How long dating, how'd you meet?

So you’re an incel. Got it.

I'm 40, go for it man!

Just like those rumors about me in high school...

But no, I'd never do that. In fact, I think she's intrigued by the fact that I practically never talk unless I have to, which is why I'm having a hard time going about talking to her...or really, anyone else.

Attached: godjesus.jpg (570x420, 53K)

No I'd just never seriously date someone in that age bracket

Half your age, add seven, thats the youngest you can date. At 30, you shouldn't be dating someone who can't legally drink.

Because she’s approachable to a coworker at her place of employment? Ask her out. Do it in a way that isn’t weird. You’re already going to Chuck E Cheese and she could tag along if she wants. No big deal if she says no. But drop it when she does say no.

Appreciate the well wishes user. Dating for 2 years, oddly enough met on IG.

>6’0” 145
>in shape
Maybe if you’re a woman

>hi how are you
>good and you
>good, your total is ___
>pays
>thank you have a nice day
>you too
>"bro she's intrigued that i don't waste her time she totally wants me"
lmao this is really how op thinks. the sad thing is this is really common and when i read stories from female retail workers i just feel bad for all the shit they put up with from guys like op

Attached: 1499453026436.png (600x908, 557K)

Are you going to tell her that when she she says that to get out of an awkward situation?

No, fuck our brainwashed society.

Your great grandparents used to date their lifelong "Loves" when they were underage and they outlawed it because "Muh morals".

Attached: 1579133729106.jpg (2184x3064, 980K)

To many happy years.
>oddly enough met on IG.
You can't just drop that and not finish the story.

I mean, I don't drink either, so it's not like I'd intoxicate her or anything. It's funny though, because when I was in university at age 26, some dorm-mates wanted me to go out and buy them alcohol, which I declined. I wasn't popular with them, but I wasn't going to let myself be implicated in anything if/when they get hurt.

>Chuck E. Cheese
lel...
>now I'm nostalgic for DZ

I don't even do anything....

I won't even mention it.

Attached: 1425423663764.png (2000x1200, 865K)

dude you are completely projecting. no one cares that much. they just assume you are on a grocery trip. she is not intrigued by your lack of conversation. just talk to her so you can get this over with and move on.

Thanks God, I never stopped believing in--yeah...

Attached: eating ramyun.gif (270x350, 1.83M)

Idk man what really fucked everything up wasn't "muh morals" it was the pill and the sexual revolution. I'd venture half the marriages of the past where based on a guy wanting to fuck the girl and being unable to unless he married her.

Facts

19 is pushing it at 30 since there seems to be such a fine line for what is normal, and her personal life situation also matters; does she live at home, is she financially independent?

I'm 25 dating a 19 y/o and I still get weird comments, but not as many as my friend that dated an 18 y/o at 29

Well you can’t take the child to a fucking bar for another two years.
Btw, tenth grade relationships aren’t real. You sound like a fucking retard. There’s a reason you haven’t had a gf by now.

>hi, did you find everything okay?
>...
>paper or plastic?
>...
>erm, okay, lets go with paper, is that okay?
>...
>will that be cash or card?
>...
>sir? cash or card?
>...
>um, mister, you need to pay for your groceries...
>...
>l-let me get you the manager
>...

HOURS LATER
>fuck I can't stop thinking about that unremarkable deaf-mute, my throbbing pussy craves his non-responsive dick.

My now wife was 18 and I was 23 and we used to get those comments and looks as well. Everything turned out well for us

She might live at home, which is another hurdle I'm worried about: her parents, whom I'm sure would ring my neck if they even thought I was talking to her. But, she *does* work...

Maybe we could go to an anime con or something, idk

LMAO, lost

Attached: 35240484_1580508085381481_570378052115103744_o.jpg (1137x640, 79K)

Not entirely.
I'm 29, dating 23, and she didn't seem to have a problem with the idea of a 40 dating an 18 year old. I found that one weird though

>Maybe we could go to an anime con or something, idk
Dear God you're such a virgin

sperg. im out.

In what shithole do you live to have to be 21 to go to a fucking bar?

Lmao well have fun with the anime. Good luck. Just make sure you don’t creep her out, which it sounds like you may. Be aware you probably are being perceived differently than you realize. This could affect your employment.

Thank you sir. Lolol I'm afraid it's not terribly interesting. She had a public page, one of those "I don't show my face I just post depression memes page". I commented a few times and she messaged me saying she appreciated the kindness and said I seemed sweet. I thanked her and asked her about what made her feel so down. She told me a bit about her problems and I gave some advice. We chatted and got to know each other and she said she was really starting to like me and wanted to meet. She seemed sweet and genuine and I enjoyed talking to her and liked her art and poetry. We met and it turned out she was this drop dead gorgeous tiny brunette with pale skin which is basically my weakness lol. We had coffee I asked when I could see her again and the rest is history at this point.

The greatest country on earth

I wish I were, but sex no longer means anything to me.
>this is not to say, however, that it wouldn't be a welcomed bonus

I'm a pariah at work for a number of other reasons, but this wouldn't be one of them, I think.

Attached: 1459571079242.jpg (625x702, 125K)

>"I don't show my face I just post depression memes page".
I have one of those, why don't cute girls comment on my shit? So she lived near you? Damn talk about lucky.

Aahhh I forgot you mooricanos can't legally drink before 21 but can own a gun and vote at 18. Fuck logic.

May be the excuse they need to fire you for those other reasons. Don’t be dumb. Retail is a joke though.

sauce on pic?

age is just a number go for it OP..as long as she seems receptive to your advances

You don’t need to be 18 to own a gun.

Yes, it would and chicks that age are experimenting. You wouldn't last with her.

Luck of the draw I guess user. She was staying with a relative at the time who lived near me. When it was time for her to head back down south for home we tried to the long distance thing for a bit. Didn't work so I just moved down near her. Now we live 11 miles apart. It's great. I'm very lucky that I can do my job from literally anywhere and I have some awesome business partners who didn't mind me picking up and relocating.

its momokun, some cosplayer that apparently is starting to show tits godbless

Luckily, I don't work in retail; I'd hate my life even more than I do now if I did. She doesn't seem like the type who will still be there 2-3 years from now though.

Momokun

Attached: 1576797378703.jpg (1528x1149, 1.36M)

No. I was 34 when I dated a 17. Lasted 13 years

And tbh I didn't even know she was cut until we met. She had seen my fave because mine is a normal IG. I didn't see her for the first time until we met.

You said she was cashier? What kind of business is it?

Grocery store. I go there once, maybe twice a week.

Attached: 1576800865912.jpg (750x463, 51K)

Jeesh yeah you're lucky you could do that. Have you proposed or talked to her about marriage yet?
Wow looks like God himself is lining up all the dominos for you lol

I just turned 29 and in order to find someone with the same amount of battle scars I have, I'd probably have to date 45+ year old women. Maybe your cashier is like that OP.

Whats actually wrong with going to a con with a girl?

It's not illegal, it would be strange though. Anyway, sounds like you're stalking her. You should just ask her out like a man and see where things go. Cut that stalking bullshit out. Just tell her what you think of her; Speak your mind.

Don’t know where I got you guys were coworkers. Quit being a beta and ask her out then. No reason to ask the internet.

Cause you’ve gone through so much more shit than other people your age? Everyone has their own story. Yours isn’t special.

The internet is...really the only semblance of social interaction I get these days. I mean, other than being talked at/about at work.

Attached: 1429238304367.jpg (500x667, 93K)

I've never been a fan of cons in general, loud noisy stupid people. However if she's into anime it might be ok.

We’ve talked about it but we’re both not ready for that step. She focusing on finishing her degree and figure out her career path, and I’m still growing my business and work a lot, still recovering financially from my divorce. Plus women at her age are prone to change and who knows what she’ll want by the time she’s 25. I really don’t want to be twice divorced lol. I wouldn’t say all the dominoes got lined up, I’ve gone through a lot and overcome a lot of really tough shit over the last 7 years....I like to say that she’s my good karma lol. I hope it goes the distance but as a wise man once said...we’ll see.

Yes, it’d be weird
t. 19 year old girl(female)

Momkun is a great girl.comicon in Houston I saw her with a girlfriend of hers.she was bummed out people trashed her newest photoshoot.shes chubby but I'll cum in a sock so lie about her sheer size on the hope she opens her clam for insertion.she wasnt game I spit in her hair before we parted ways.she was nice

Attached: 1579236055553m.jpg (1024x869, 87K)

You both stole each other's prime.

tits or gtfo

Why, hello there...

But really, you'd not be into dating a 30 year old male, provided he wasn't actually nuts?

Attached: James-Earl-Jones-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Rebels.jpg (2560x1600, 1.09M)

Fuck dude, even if you gf this chick somehow, you guys wouldn't last if you have the charisma of a rock. Relationships are a lot of work. If anything, befriend this chick so you can improve your social skills.

Sounds like you just need some friends user. Maybe find some people with the same interests as you first.
The fuck are you going to talk to a nineteen year old about anyway?

>still recovering financially from my divorce.
Oh jeesh I'm so sorry, I've seen guys screwed over hard. I hope it works out too. You can easily mold her into a good wife

It’s just a bit too much of a gap in life experience for me to be comfortable with it. Wishing you luck nonetheless

No just go for it

If you are some nigger or spic, dont hit on a white woman
But if you are white it's ok

Thats literally the perfect age bracket you absolute mong. Old enough to have had a serious relationship(this part is key), she developed enough to know what she actually wants and young enough to still be adventurous while being a great fuck.
But you keep on being an incel, makes it easier for other real people.

Almost anything she wants, really.

Attached: Did_you_ever_hear.jpg (877x707, 536K)

Im black and shes white, why u hatin jabroni?? lmao

Op, 30 year old here dating a girl who just turned 20. Its not that strange, guys generally understand that the pussy is amazing and thats why you're doing it. Moralfags will judge you but who gives a fuck what they think. In all honestly the thing that will drive you crazy if you date her is how wild and retarded girls are at that age. Even if she is smart and seems based for her age, she will mess with your head as much as possible and do unpredictable things because of hormones/lack of life experience. Don't let yourself get invested AT ALL otherwise you'll regret it later on and instead just treat it as a good, temporary fuck. Also, some of her friends will probably want to fuck you too when they see you together so enjoy that. Don't worry about her getting mad about it - everyone fucks each other on a whim at that age so she probably won't care or will want you more.

Attached: 1578828189262.jpg (2880x3840, 554K)

If you have to ask you know the answer.

I'm 33 and slept with a 20 year old coworker - if she's into you then it'll work

And when she talks about shit you have no clue about? Music you’ve never heard of. Actors you don’t know of.
I’m your age. I’ve dated girls her age. They’re a fucking bore.

The point of a relationship is to have kids, retard.
Not "be adventurous" or "knowing what you want".

If you want that just hang out with your friends

What a dumb larp.

Pedos be like

Meh it's okay. Thanks tho. I was being kind of a fuck back then lol.my divorce was my bad karma for being a shit. Made me straighten up and start doing the right thing and what not. Thank you. With any luck we'll work out and keep molding each other into great partners for one another

Day of the Rope is coming, shitskin

I'm just giving you some advice.

What? I keep up with Zoomer-culture. I play Fortnite and Overwatch, I have Tik-Tok, I think it's 'lit' when things get yeet'd, etc.

Attached: 8a67e604-1723-4700-b662-08398b5a7f87.jpg (1284x706, 328K)

How did you write this without all your spaghetti flooding your moms basement?

>the point of a relationship is to talk about what's on tv and pop culture

Go back to plebbit

Nope. It's legal, and she's a fucking adult. Who the fuck cares?

OP here. Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm now going to meditate and play vidya until I go to bed.

Attached: FB_IMG_1579203775864.jpg (720x651, 33K)

Alright, so now we’re to the point where you have to ask her out. You know how to do that?
I also don’t know what any of that shit means and will have to ask my younger coworkers.

Women make terrible buddies.
Women are women. Men are men.
Women aren't there to be your buddy.
They are they to fuck, love and to pump out your babies and be a mother to them.

Ain’t a relationship until you actually make a connection by talking about shit like that. Go back to jerking off in the basement fag

/thread

Imma hit you with some truth. On the super slim chance you do hit it off please understand that it wont be a lasting or real thing.
You're taking in a defective girl, its 100% not normal. I've seen it first hand a few times, everyone knows whats up and everyone will be laughing at you both behind your back.
THAT SAID. You do you, just don't make her your emotional crutch. You'll get some fun pussy, probably start to become a function adult even. When its finally over because you grow up or she does then you can try it for real.

At 35 I started seeing a 19 y.o.girl.we fucked morning, noon and night.was having an amazing time.one day same as any other but during our cum and tickle she says to me three months in she was pregnant.so I stopped calling her change my number move back my moms house. Shit who the fuck does she think I am? never talked her again fuckin twat.fuck older women they cant get pregnant and dont care if you cum in their butt life Is better now.19 y.o have a cervix that works.never again

Go back to the middle east and suck off your fams goat.

I feel old, like I've seen alot and I plan on being dead within the next 10-13 years. So I already have more in common with 45+ year olds.

How are there so many feminists on Cred Forums?

The amount of soy in this thread is unreal

Modern medicine has some surprises in store for you.

Tumblr died and so some stragglers have started coming here

bible belt state?

I'm a married guy and my last love affair was with a 22 year old girl. I was 52. Fucking was great.

Now I'm wooing a 28 year old and I'm 62. probably will go nowhere but if it does, oh the sexy time!!!
wife doesn't fuck me anymore and would be pissed about my adventure, but hey, what the fuck, a man deserves his pleasure.

Attached: laurelandhardy.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Was 35 when I got with my gf who was 19. Been together for 3 years now so fuckin got for it OP. Also dubs.

I have no pity for a woman who cuts off the sex and then gets cheated on.

I'm 27 and was dating a 28 year old girl. We broke up 2 year ago. Eight months ago I met a 19 year old at a concert and we started dating shortly after. We've been together for 7 months now. The sex is amazing. Feels like my first time again whenever we fuck. Pussy is amazing. And she's always horny so that's a plus. My 28 year old girlfriend was always too tired we'd only fuck like once or twice a week. My 19 year old girl is always in the mood to fuck. Literally every damn day. And on the weekends when she's off work, all she wants to do is fuck, cuddle and watch movies. So I'd say it's a good improvement. We just got back from an out of town trip where all we did was go shopping, dining and nonstop fucking anytime we'd go back to our hotel. She doesn't give a shit about me being 8 years older and neither does her family. The family aren't trashy either. Some middle class people. So I expected some sort of backlash from the parents. But the mom is supportive and invites me over for dinner frequently and the dad is the typical quiet guy that likes to watch sports and chit chats here and there. He doesn't give a damn either.

Sounds creepy

>I mean, I don't drink either, so it's not like I'd intoxicate her or anything.
0% chance of success. 19 Year olds like to party user

>Maybe we could go to an anime con or something, idk
my sides

What seems unrealistic about what I said user? It seems to me that you've never interacted intimately with a girl from that age group.

To all the retards saying that she's only being nice because its her job, I've worked retail and seen with my own eyes as girls that age get horny for customers in their 30s as long as they are good looking. They have high sex drives and in these modern times they care less and less about being labelled a slut. Girls with daddy issues will fuck who ever manages to pique their interest or can provide them with the things they need. In this case OP has no chance for other reasons, however.

Attached: 1578013268429.jpg (884x1000, 250K)

ITT: METH HEAD LARPS

cope virgin

Are you a loser or someone with a job and a good head on his shoulders? I've noticed a lot of families don't give a shit if their daughters dating an older guy as long as he's established.

>parasites
fucking LOL

I'm 36 and I think the only reason 19 years old is a limiting factor is that you might not have a shot user. I mean by all means try, but I don't think it's possible unless you're super good looking or have money. I'm both, but I'm married unfortunately.

I find some confusion in, any man over 30 wanting to date a woman less then 21. Unless your mental capacity peaked at 16, then I would understand.

It's not a morale question either, it's just like what's the point?

Dating a 19 year old at the moment here's what you need to know

1. she will fuck other guys
2. she will have the attention span of a goldfish
3. her actions will be decided by the insanity that only a hormonal 19 y/o can muster
4. Her guy friends her age will shit talk you as much as possible, the girls in her group will be intrigued
5. you will be temporary and she will laugh at your broken heart if you catch feelings for her

source: t. 32 and fuck girls this in this age group regularly. Good looking / athletic but otherwise pretty much a loser financially etc. Its still super easy to compete with guys her age. Be confident, show her experiences that teens can't give her and buy her shit, don't be too serious or expect commitment.

>why are healthy youthful women at peak breeding age attractive

Attached: 1560403093221.jpg (500x500, 38K)

But I was 32 years old, I had a girl that did mail for my company. She was 17 years old. When she turned 18 years old I began to flirt with her has she already had feelings for me. It did not take long before we were banging like jack rabbits

>Would it be strange for a 30 year old man to date a 19 year old woman?
no it's fine. It's how it should be. In fact she's 5 years too old. She's already had all these years to pine for a man/husband/bad boys and where do you think her needs went into all this time? Into flirting and fucking around. You're lucky if she's not tattooed, pierced and with homosex experimentations under her belt. not to mention the guys who treated her like the whore she is.

Attached: 1485378260846.jpg (960x516, 179K)

>kids
>19
>adults are 18+

Neck yourself you fucking illiterate mongoloid.

>op will somehow return or kidnap/rape her in the parking lot
OP should do that

> with homosex experimentations under her belt
You need to work on blending in with the westerners online better, Ivan

Attached: 1574297326517.jpg (693x720, 34K)

dude these tits are not fake
fake tits dont have this soft shaping and continuous line from armpit to tit
what do you think western girls do from 12 to 19 nowadays?

Attached: 1458057680587.png (800x1104, 700K)

Divide your age by 2 and add 7. That's the okay minimum age

I usually fuck them half my age, since I was about 16. Dated a 17 year old for 2 years, worked out fine. Hung out with her friends, and family. Nobody was retarded about it. Dated a 20 year old for three years, and had some of the best times of my life. You guys are way too hung up on fucking age. Retards.

0. She recieves an ungodly amount of male attention every fucking day. You have no idea. It's a smorgasbord of it, daily, several times a day guys offer their dick, resources, even marriage to her once a week if she even looks half good.

Attached: 1460750015150.jpg (2800x2800, 1.19M)

15 rubles have been desposited into your shillbux.ru account

I fucked a chick from Ace Hardware.

My shtick was every time I'd go in there I'd need some help in the tool section where she was assigned. Of course it was mutual flirting and I am not Quasimodo.

If this chick has been at all flirty to OP I say go for it. This thread is full of betas afraid to smash poon.

Attached: her.png (500x1000, 449K)

>I usually fuck them half my age, since I was about 16
hol up

Attached: fbi.jpg (933x610, 49K)

coming from a 19 year old girl, theres a 00.01% chance she will say yes.

you dont pair up with a woman for her mind unless you're faggot or a loser whom cant get hotter younger ones
women's only value is between their legs, the rest is trash, you can love them but that just means they use you and see you as a dog who serves their needs like the slobbering moron you are

It's okay, I paid her parents off and they were cool with it. Plus she was tight.

Lol tits or gtfo

You are shit. Your depression and loneliness is showing.

>women's only value is between their legs
This is unironically true.

Never had good, young pussy eh?

Yeah, obviously. This is a big part of the reason they are so fucking crazy/dumb. Hormones + ungodly amounts of attention will cook any brain let alone a female teenager. Its a lot worse now with social media exposing them to infinitely more male attention.

Kek edgy

No.
Why are you asking us if you can fuck another adult? Why would anyone even care?

Go for it. It’s legal and if she’s all about dating older guys, fuck everyone else. Anyone giving you shit about her being 19 was probably a weak willed loser at 19 and assume these young adults can’t make their own decisions.

when i was 19 i went 15
when i was 22 i went 13
when i was 25 i went 19
when i was 29 i went 18

nope

Attached: 426 (1).jpg (1080x897, 111K)

This is true. OP you shouldn't go for a traditional adult approach and ask her out directly, she won't know how to handle it. Just chat with her about shit shes into until you can establish something she wants from you then go from there.

it's been extremely normal since the dawn of time but since you think you have to ask permission from anonymous strangers on the internet you're too feminized to make it happen.

a schizophrenic psychosis nsa agent with fragile x down syndrome at 60 murdered raped abducted a girl and dumped her in the river at 20
so theres always that

hes in pine gap australia right now, names johnathon ii, isnt it johnathon ii

OP its not inherently weird but she will think you're weird because you are an autist

Attached: 1575639726506.png (225x225, 51K)

Never had an actual relationship, huh?

Like yeah pussy is awesome but trying to shame guys who want something more than a quick fuck when it's the most natural instinct on the planet is just niggerspeak

My wife is 27 and I'll be 45 next week. Been together 8 years. Freshest pussy I have ever had, and our relationship is amazing.

I'm married my wife when she was 19 and I was 34.
>best decision of my life

Attached: received_452334355522186 (1).jpg (2240x3984, 330K)

Ask her out and be done with it, will especially go well if she's into DDLG

How long together?

What's DDLG?

Thing is women rarely mature at any age. Ever. Also I'm in the midwest so there isn't much to do other than fuck and do drugs so if she's 23 to 26 chances are she's a single mother or hooked on meth.

I’m 53 and married to a 28yo. The only people who get judgy are ageing women. And who gives a hairy fuck about the opinions of old women?

Dom Daddy Little Girl, needs the "age gap" usually likes to dress in chokers, school girl skirts, be submissive

Tits or gtfo. On second thoughts, you’re obviously an ageing skank, so keep those horrible saggy udders concealed.