Molested femanon who wants to be raped again

Molested femanon who wants to be raped again.
AMA/WWYD.

Attached: IMG_20200119_232715.jpg (1877x1432, 455K)

go flirt with a cute boy you dont understand how easy it is for a female lead

Show us your tits now

Snap?

It's not rape if they want it, OP. It's rape play and is not close to the same level

who raped u? story? should i get the generals tso chicken or shrimp lo mein?

I would hold you and tell you we don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for. I can wait.

Sarah?

Wanna have your anal taken? Too bad! spread em...

tell us the story.
you've a lovely ass btw

get over ur borderline schizophrenic ego and open on them, the ability for a female to work out confidence is a desirable genetically breedable trait is pass/fail

even if it came from this message. thats fine. its 2020.

TITZ OR GTFO

why were these deleted from the incest thread?

That's no fun :(

Rpeb8x

Didn't want to ruin the thread, thought I'd start my own

Story? Post more pics

Never done anal before, having my first time forced would be amazing though

If you want to be raped then it isn't rape silly.

Can you post a pic with a piece of paper that says “ninagirl9191 ;) 1/19/20” trying to get nudes from my lesbian sister on snapchat

Lets see tits. Also how old were you when yiu had your first rape fantasy?

Thought's OP?

Attached: IMG_1924.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

Why do you feel the need to get on the internet and tell lies?

Dude, you realize anyone can add your sister now to tell her you're trying to get her nudes.
She's going to be mad.

ew

I'm not lying... Unfortunately.

I was 13 and he was in his mid to late twenties. He used to work right next to my school and me and my friends would sometimes talk to him after we finished.
He found my social media and started messaging me privately. I knew it was wrong to talk to him but I liked the attention and he seemed friendly.
He invited me to his flat, told me to meet him there after I finished school. And I did. I didn't think he wanted to do anything sexual, i just thought we'd hand out, I was a pretty naive kid.
When I refused to kiss him back, he raped me.

Well hopefully a femanon or op can just hook it up before the bros fuck me

Open bobs and vagene

How does a female discover Cred Forums

Thats what im thinking lol

Oh shi

New thread objective GO

its an obvious personal army attempt, dont be so naive

Sounds like me, pretty weird.

Can't actually remember, been browsing Cred Forums for years.

1. How did being raped come about and how long did it last for?
2. How did you feel while it was happening, immediately after
3. How has it changed and impacted your sex life?

Also feet/tits request with that piece of paper plus the last 4 digits of this post as proof op.

You’re fucking hot. Show us more please i want to cum

Was it a paki?

Literally just want a nude with that in writing to convince her im a chick who wants to sext. Can i just NOT get fucked please? Does no one want nudes???

General tso for aure

did he have a nice cock? how big?
did you get turned/feel good at all? even if you hate it and didnt want it

where abouts are you from?

My timestamps titties from a few days ago. I starting having them not long after I was raped, can't remember exactly when but it would of been when I was 13 to 14 years old.

Attached: 1579478518549.jpg (583x1072, 354K)

I wish you well. Good luck and stay safe.

The deleted post makes me think its legit

Sesame chicken

Do this femanon. Help another femanon share your experience and have her brother expose her! Pay it forward!

It was long but I remember it being kind of thin. Like thinner than average.
I did eventually get wet from it, even though I didn't like it, it was just my body responding and making it easier. I'm from the UK

I would cuff your hands behind your back and fuck your throat until you couldn't breathe.

did you masturbate fantasizing about being raped? did you masturbate thinking about him raping you?

Lol did you block me on snap?

A virgin colon, huh? Dont temot me user, where are you around abouts?

How old are you now?
You said you were 13 when it first happened.

Look kinda dusty

were you in your uniform when he did it?

>Molested femanon who wants to be raped again
sure dude... sure.

Get!

Has anyone indulged your fantasies lately?

Post more of your pussy, super hot

Post your pussy and asshole you stupid whore

What does your fanny smell like bro?

Attached: 1578162280858.jpg (500x283, 16K)

Yes, I went straight from school

21 now

Have you been raped since then? Also where abouts are you from, cause maybe one of us could rape you

What happened to the rapist?

Hopefully he was burned alive.

was he english? where did he cum?
where abouts in the uk are you?

Nice
Very fuckable tits
OP just hit up bars have a few drinks and have someone pick you up you'd be getting raped right quick.

Anywhere near Western GTA region Ontario Canada?

well as long as youre of legal age and want this shit I wont say anything
good luck to you and I hope you dont get any stds

I got a nice boner from you. Play with your tits and pussy, post it, then I masturbate to it.

Nothing because I never told anyone about it.

Yes he was English. He came inside me.
The midlands

good girl did you hope hed do it again?

would you like to rape a male virgin as revenge?

No, only had consetual sex with one other person after him.

I've downloaded this, now I'm gonna lay here and think about fighting you, winning and raping your holes for my pleasure.

That's probably mostly the case since it'd mean just more troubles for you. You ever think about reporting him now?

Can you please post for the snapchat timestamp request??

Sometimes I wonder whether he still has the pictures and video he took of me.
Then I touch myself thinking about him using them to blackmail me.

I knew you'd make a thread sooner or later, just another predictable attention seeker.

Sometimes I feel bad that he gets to live his life normally even though he's fucked me up. But no, I wouldn't ever report him. I don't want to go through that traumatising process and then most likely be accused of lying.

Has this affected who you date. I.e are you attracted to men who are predominantly unhealthy for you both mentally and, or physically?

Describe your ideal rape fantasy, also posts some nudes

are you super submissive or do you want to take control and dominate a guy?

Yes, I'm drawn to dominant, predatory men, even if I know they're going to hurt me.

Google lost life 1.16 and download the game, it's very small and easy to install and play (basically just unzip)

Let us know how the game is making you feel please, I'd be really interested to know!

Attached: 27d4f55e470b4d38af8eb1730f6309ea.jpg (1660x1014, 493K)

When you say "raped" was it violent?
Or more like you said no but he didn't stop.
Or more like you didn't say no but felt different about it 2 days later.

Very submissive, in and out of the bedroom.

He was violent, especially when I struggled. I made it clear I wanted to stop, he knew I didn't want it.

I'm sorry

do you have kik?

Bro she literally said she wants to be raped again she loved it wtf are u going on about

I didn't love it. I want to be raped again but I didn't like it the first time.

I'm sorry that she's been fucked in the head and experienced something so traumatic.

Thanks user

lol this sociopath permavirgin right here

No

You should get blacked.

How'd you avoid getting pregnant if he came inside you OP? Why do you think he didn't do it again?

I'll pray the trauma from the experience will leave you and you'll be able to find a healthy happy relationship.

i second this find a big dominant nigger to pound you as rough as possible and post it

>from a few days ago
So you're just larping with someone else's pics.

this doesn't look like it's all that legal where shes from lol

This OP.

she's not gonna fuck you bro

Not everything is about sex you stupid nigger

waiting for her to reply aren't you :^)

white knight virgin detected

Luckily I just didn't get pregnant from it. I spent weeks worrying about it though

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

No cause I posted with a photo that has a timestamp from today. Someone asked for tits so I just used that one.

Then fulfill the one anons request for nude to catfish his sister. Seems like b.s.

Already posted tits.

Attached: 1579479270053.jpg (1080x1005, 424K)

I'm not helping user catfish his lesbian sister

wanna make out?

Regards! Rape is something you have never seen, heard or even felt!

oh damn every pic you post looks perfect
can i fuck you please take my virginity

Mods underage pussy detected

Femanon literally take these exact pics but the paper saying what the other reply on this says. Help us get more nudes! Also thank you, your pussy and tits rock

Could you post a pic of anus? Sorry for being too direct

Why does that look like a sex doll
Post butthole

finger in butthole?

Nice

Yeah OK. You have no idea.

Why? You’re hot as fuck i bet itd work

Looks way to clean to be a real pussy

Attached: 1574064378756s.jpg (121x125, 2K)

That is a gorgeous pussy.

Not underage pussy, I'm 21

>Looks way to clean to be a real pussy

WTF

Thankyou

how about another pic, this time with those lips spread open?

Spread it, it looks amazing.

That is one aesthetically pleasing pussy.

Post tits with date and “love you elle”

More please?

show your feet please

where are you from?

its a sex doll

Wow I would definitely rape that pussy and your asshole. Shame not in England anymore. Also the ponytail would be perfect to get you doing what I want

Id rape that pussy too

How would you feel about being degraded, spit on and humiliated?

feet/soles? ^-^

>femanon who wants to be raped again
wya?

Faggot

You faggots realize this is a basement dweller larping with a fuck doll right?

FFS it is too

IT IS FAKE YOU MONGS!

Look at this ffs

Your stomach looks like a surprised yeti.

Spread your asshole please

I only used that photo because someone asked for tits. I explained it was time stamped from a few days ago. There are two other photos on here that have the correct timestamp. One for the 19th that I took before midnight. And I've just done a new one for the 20th.

Has nothing to do with the timestamp OP. Had to do with the fact that this is obviously a sex doll. Stop larping.

this please

So what's your location, I need to know if I'm gonna rape you

Do the fucking snapchat request time stamp PLEASE sexy femanon. Wtf!

I beg to differ mate. The tits and pussy both look human.

I am old enough to be your father, if you are I to Daddy raping Daughter play, post a picture with your spread lips, with today's date and "Fuck me Daddy" and I will post my contact info.

Stop larping OP.

Nice doll faggot

three dubs in a roll...nice

thiiisssss

I am not a larping basement dweller with a sex doll. Stop accusing me of being a sex doll.

Attached: IMG_20200120_011036.jpg (638x1103, 152K)

post a snap or discord then, you little damaged fuckmeat

Rape is rape. Never good.

>not a sex doll
>wants to be raped
sure, whatever...

I'd love it. Make me cry.

First name begin with M?

Uk

can you show us your asshole please?

bend over and spread your ass cheeks please

He should have killed you. It would be one less whore in the world

We get it. You’re real. You got raped. Now can you PLEASE help the user get nudes of his sister??? Christ!

We agreed ages okay that we are entitled to tits and timestamp. Fuck off with the contactfagging

SPREAD BUTTHOLE PLEASE OP

Post your face then. Or posts photo pinching your nipple. Post a photo with your toes spread. Post something that couldn’t be done with a doll.

This is really a sad larp man

Its ok alot of kooks are afraid of the sun also,and what's up with that wolf pussy on your stomach.

What happened to him?

>168 posts
>4 pics
>tremendous amount of bullshit
Show asshole or I'm out. I've wasted enough time here.

*one fewer whore

I saw you post a few days ago. This is tormenting you. Please get therapy, for your future self.

I recall from last time that you said he photographed you and that you didn't turn him in. If you had turned him in, the police would have found the photos and he's still be in prison now. And women might have been saved from your torment.

Not criticizing you at all, but for others who get raped: Turn the asshole in.

No, its plastic you faggot

Brooke williamson redhead on Facebook I also have rape fantasies

Op sharpie in pooper

Attached: 1521763487635.jpg (640x622, 45K)

Give me your fucking address, I'll show up unannounced and finish the job he started years ago.

Full frontal? or Full back. I bet you got an amazing ass.

Attached: 1579400356914.gif (138x292, 55K)

west midlands user here, whats your first name begin with? I know a few girls who were raped

Yeah, gonna need some better proof.

>Sharpie in the stinker

Go on op, you know you want the attention. Do you ever wonder whether you would have turned out like a normal girl who doesn't need to expose herself for temporary satisfaction if you hadn't gone to a strangers house where you lost a part of yourself you'll never get back.

whats your rape fantasy now OP? raped in your own home? someone else's home? out in public? how violently? do you want to be slapped and punched?

Women lubricate when being raped because it helps protect the body from trauma. It does save the brain or heart or soul from trauma though.

Attached: 2AF8B8FB-327A-4A99-B7B7-6713D06D506A.jpg (666x675, 29K)

Shitty thread. Very nice sex doll

Fuck off same fag. No one gives a shit about anons sister.

id piss in your face and make you thank me you dirty little slut

Yes

Where are you located?

i'd come from behind you and put you in a chokehold until you pass out, then rip your clothes off and shove my cock into your tight little pussy. you'd wake up to being pinned down and used like a toy

Thanks. I'm not from the US/UK. I'm improving my english. But, why "fewer" instead of "less".

Don't tempt me

no, it'd be "one less whore"

Report him now.

The convention is: fewer is for countable nouns, less is for non-countable nouns (mass nouns like water for instance)

Out in public is my favourite, I do alot of late night jogging, everytime I'm out I wish someone would grab me, hold me down and force their cock in me.
I want it to be violent, enough to leave me with a few bruises.

hey I'd be down if user posts a follow up

if the noun that goes afterwards is countable you use fewer, if it's uncountable you use less. less money/fewer dollars
it's a common mistake even among native speakers, but that doesn't make it right

What a shame.

You only live once. Get yourself well. You can't do it alone.

Yeah I only found that out a few years ago. I always felt guilty about the fact I got wet. I thought that meant I liked it. Now I know it's normal

do you wear tight little jogging shorts when you run? i bet theyd be easy to rip right off after being dragged into the bushes

i would push your face into the dirt while i had my way with you

Add me to kik if temptation takes over: bengunn90

Sad larp basement dweller. Really incredibly sad stuff. What possible enjoyment could you get out of this? Just fuck the sex doll and go back to being a pathetic little weeaboo neet

wt trauma lol
they orgasm easier from rape than from consensual sex
the only trauma is they couldnt sell access to their hole, that is what is robbed from them

You don't understand women, or human frailty.

If she could undo the rape and have a normal life, she'd do in a second. This was a terrible experience not a good one.

But now she's fucked up, and knows she is, and has fantasies she'd rather not have.

And if she actually were raped again, it might be just a terrible for her as it was the first time. Fantasy vs. reality.

that's usually even worse for women that orgasm during rape

This is seriously some mentally fucked up shit OP. Pretending to be a woman who enjoyed her rape and using a sex doll to pretend that you liked it to solicit (you)s from user. Pathetic little larping neet

*fedora tipping intensifies*

omg

Thank you so much.

nigga wat

well shit. thanks alot for the quality education, american school system.

Nudes

This is explains it perfectly

>hurr dur you're a white knight for sympathizing

Yes, or tight little leggings, easy to pull down or rip off. That's just how I'd like it, face down in the dirt.

Were you molested or raped? Make up your mind

Do you ever simulate aspects of rape while you masturbate? Choking yourself or violently slam fucking that pretty little princess rape-hole of yours?

It's too bad there wasn't an adult to talk to you about this at the time.

Have you ever done a rape fantasy with your bf?

You don't have to show tits. That's loser bullshit.

These guys commanding you to do sexual things (post photos) are in a sense trying to rape you.

Attached: 1572921918063.jpg (629x890, 117K)

i bet. imagine one hand on the back of your head pushing you hard down into the ground while the other is closing tighter and tighter around your neck, all while a big cock is being pumped deep in and out of you. little slut pieces of trash dont get to breathe.

yup and its awesome

i've always wondered if the fantasies were, in some indirect way, trying to replace the bad memory/experience with a more enjoyable and (relatively) consensual one. like overwriting it with a new experience

Who is "we"?

Who the fuck are you to demand anything of a woman?

nobody aint forcin nobody to do nothing no how that they dont wanna do

kill yourself now

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC.
You'll see the house. It is white.

'assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.' that's the definition of molested. He also forcibly penetrated me so that's rape. It's both.

zip code?

Oh man my dude, real cringe hours.
But haha you're just trolling right? You win?

That's the white house address dippy

Larp

Less water. Fewer drops of water.

You can't count water, but you can count drops.

Huh that's an interesting idea

oh god you right, dolls cant write notes. How could we have been so ignorant

While we're at it, "a lot" is two words, not one.

that one i actually do know, i just contract it out of laziness

Hey user, no matter if OP is real or not, thanks for being anti-larp like me. Its the cancer of Cred Forums

If that's what passes for a sex life for you...

Why is it a lot of girls put themselves at such risk just for attention? It seems there is a LOT young girls will do for attention whether its create CP of themselves or go meet strangers only to become a victim like you did. I just want to know why girls crave attention so much bottom line. It's wild.

Men do dumb shit to get sex, women do dumb shit to get attention

because we live in a society that often tells women that their ultimate goal/purpose in life is to attract the attention of and be wanted by a man. so many girls/women, especially younger and more impressionable ones, try to attain it because theyre told that it's what will make them worthwhile

You can hide on Cred Forums, anonymously, and pretend you amount to something because you can bully some poor woman. Sucks to be you.

Bro.... thats big sad

Go see a therapist

Sex doll larp

>because we live in a society that often tells women that their ultimate goal/purpose in life is to attract the attention of and be wanted by a man.
>a society
Nigger, that's nature. Nature does that. Not society (originally).

yeah it really is. women are conditioned to derive their self esteem from these often unhealthy sources, and the ones that do rise above that cultural norm are chastised for a number of different reasons

You might actually be retarded.

have sex and go back to Cred Forums

What the fuck are you talking about. I think you severely misunderstand the nature of violence and humans reactions and relationship to it. You look through history and even currently at the genuine severe violence that has occurred and people’s ability to move on past it and continue life as an example. Humanity has been forged through death, violence totalitarian regimes, starvation genocide and warfare since the beginning of time and if we were not able to effectively move past that we would be gone long ago. Take Ukraine during the holodor as an example, the government starved an unbelievable amount of people there in an attempt to instigate a class war and it was so bad parents were butchering their own children and selling the meat to get by. So less than 100 years later the country and people survived that, went through a totalitarian states abuses, gained sovereignty over themselves and then has gone through a violence civil war and quasi revolution. People are still there having kids and continuing on after all that. Violence is not as altering as you make it out to be and the threat of violence is as bad or worse than actual violence carried out against people. Why do you think people listen to police and pay taxes ffs

Attached: 75B992C2-63BB-47C4-A60B-7B08A5123BA2.png (640x1136, 644K)

Op, can we see more of your pussy? Thanks

How did he fuck you OP? Did he pin you to your front and fuck you from behind? Or did he make sure you saw the look on his face as he used you like the fucktoy you are?
I'd make sure you look into my eyes as you feel my throbbing cock come deep inside you.

That was before birth control. Now that we invented it whites are literally going extinct. The only reason the species continued is that men like to cum in women, which gets them pregnant.

>That was before birth control. Now that we invented it whites are literally going extinct

we look after our children branch jumper

just because the people survived it doesn't mean that the violence didn't fuck them up big time

>macro vs micro

ok user
both of you are missing the point

It started off with me facing him and I was on my back, pinned underneath him. Towards the end he had me face down of my front.

>branch jumper
Tf is that?

Attached: 1579486093152.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

Could you feel his cock hitting your cervix?

Damn, mad tight yo.

Fuck that's beautiful. I would rape you too if I had the chance.

Attached: faewfefwsasas.png (898x650, 1.45M)

Would you ever date a short guy? I'm 5'7" and have never been with a woman.

tell us more
did he spank you? choke you? play with your feet?

I think so, I remember it being really painful and It felt like he was splitting me open.

have you ever told anyone else in person about what happened? or about the fantasies you have?

Did you have to suck his cock?

I'm 5'3 so you wouldn't look short to me :)

No, nobody has any idea what happened to me or how fucked up i am

Can we get some full body nudes?

oh fuck yes
did he talk much as or after he did it? did he call you any names?

Do you hate men because of what happened to you?

omfg yes id love to dominate you

what happened after he was done? did he just tell you to go on your way?

did you ever see him again?

You're not fucked up. You just need therapy and love.

Attached: Sharpiein.png (1080x1082, 1.61M)

No, he didn't make me do anything like that. I think there was too much of struggle and he was just trying to fuck me.

i'm 6'2, 250lb; i would love to trap you and smother you under me while i use your pretty little pussy

If you could relive the experience would you’ve still resisted.

Seems your abuser definitely didn't do a good enough job.
I'd leave you looking properly used, you hole.
Post your address. I'll come fill you.

Do you remember if it made you wet thinking about what was about to happen?

Nothing to see here just an attention seeking whore and a bunch of thirsty Fat virgins

Amazin

>surprised at there being thirsty fat virgins here

Attached: scrubs.jpg (700x509, 35K)

He didn't say alot when he was raping me. He would shush me when I was crying and if I squirmed too much he would tell me to say still. He did alot of grunting and groaning too.

Kind of, I don't trust them at all and I usually think they want to hurt me even when they don't.

He gave me a t-shirt, it didn't look clean. He told me to use it to stop the cum from leaking on his bed. Then he went out and left me in his flat so I cleaned myself up and left as soon as possible.

How did you get home?

That sucks. I understand why you feel that way, it seems justified. But have you ever had a boyfriend after your rape?

I'd probably still resist but my body would respond to it a lot more.

Are you getting horny thinking / typing this all out?

I'd like to stretch ur pussy put

I called my dad for a lift and he picked me up. Not from the flat but from high street in town (it wasn't far from town). I made out like I had been with friends.

Yes, I get wet whenever I think about it

Would you willingly do a 3sum?

real talk, you should probably go talk to a professional about this. you're not fucked up; you had a fucked up, traumatic thing happen to you in your formative years and you didn't have the resources to cope with it properly. that's not your fault, you were young and vulnerable, and were taken advantage of by someone within a very unbalanced power dynamic.

I remember you from a rape molestation thread. Thanks user for talking about your shit last time and great looking nipples! Helped me think of some things my little was going through.

Will you post a pic of you playing with yourself?

have you ever acted out rape fantasies with another partner?

fuck i love that you are getting off thinking about the way he used your innocent body like he owns you
its like even after all these years hes still raping you

my girlfriend was raped and this thread offended me. i hope this attention whore gets raped and murdered.

nice bait fake snowflake

ok

I’d tie you up after you’re drunk and unconscious. Wake you up by squirting hot lube into your pussy. I’d whisper, “you’re supposed to call a Dr after 4hrs, but I think you’re going to help so much better!” I’d fuck all your holes until the wood dies down

I've never acted on any of my fantasies before. I struggle to deal with the hypersexuality and how bad I want it so I tend to masturbate multiple times a day.

are you going to post your kik/discord/something before the thread 404s so us guys that live near you can come and fuck your brains out?

You should get therapy and a bf

I think the dude made a mistake by letting you leave, tbh
I'd have kept you as my little fuck toy, to use and abuse whenever I wanted to.
Your body is perfect for it.
Post more of it, slut.

I've already posted my snap, rpeb8x

good girl

Dont know if it's just the camera but you look a lot like a doll. Those nips. And the hair. Doesn't look real. U using a filter or something?

Are you a part of RBA?

if you didnt like it why did u keep going over there

Yeah I use a filter, it probably just makes my skin look less textured and more smooth. But seriously, I'm not a doll.

No but I've thought about it