Anyone got any stories about gay experiences at gym/pool locker room?

Anyone got any stories about gay experiences at gym/pool locker room?

Attached: 9026.jpg (682x656, 50K)

>been going to the gym a bit
>wearing a maga hat
>most of the people just ignore me as a result
>notice one tiny tiny man thats constantly standing in the hall between the sauna and the lockers, was there when i first started and still there when I finished
>tell him I like his body
>he blushes but clearly into it
>tell him to turn around and show me his ass
>he takes off his towell without a single worry and I grope his meaty little butt

or stories about peeks youve taken

I'm a bisexual (gay leaning) man who's done a lot of peeking in settings like locker rooms.

you ever notice anyone looking at you?

A couple times. I don't think they were looking at me sexually; they were likely just curious. A few might have been interested though.

>live in the city
>there ewas a young teen boy there with his older brother one time
>most beautiful tight little tween body I had ever seen
>I actually stopped in tracks and gaped
>he blushed

i got a peak at a fellow thicc boy
he had an adorable chode

Thicc as in fat? Or just with some normal amounts of fat?

he was overweight but not morbidly

i enjoy many different types

aight im never going to the gym then

based

except black lol
i have no interest in seeing eggplants

From what I've seen, black guys tend to be average sized down there, though their asses tend to be bigger. Also their pubes are kinda weird looking.

some fat on the belly or butt can be hot

im more about the dicks appearance than size like how good theyre cut or foreskin ect

If you prefer foreskin, you'll have to look a little harder in the US

hell yea man
just curious, how old r u

Im uncut and i have been seeing it more often than i expected

Nice, im 27

Yeah I've seen a few. It's not as uncommon as it used to be, so a surprising number of millennials and zoomers are uncut.

its pretty fucking hot honestly

Yeah I like uncut dicks. Cut dicks are still worthy of respect though.

I havent had the fortune of getting to play with one other than my own :(

>and gaped

kek

most uncuts i see are small
have you seen a big one

>gf and I go to Vegas
>I hope we have some "fun" while we are there but she's pissed at me for some reason
>get up in the morning horny but she's still mad
>decide to use the hotel gym
>go down there. work out and decide to shower and shave there
>standing at the sink shaving and older guy walks up and starts chatting
>tell him I'm there with GF and he says I must be having a good time
>tell him that she's been less than sexy while here and I'm getting frustrated
>he says that if I'm interested he could take care of me
>always been curious
>he says I should join him in the shower
>follow him into the showers
>he gets on his knees and sucks my cock until I cum in his mouth
>he says thanks and leaves
>I shower and join my gf in room

lol nice
i take it youre mostly straight?

Hopefully one day

bump

bump

Played high school football in the 90s & 60 of us had to shower together. As a straight guy that was a lot of dicks to be around

no, op. but im sure you do.

Holy shit that sounds fun

>several stories posted
>just says 'bump' instead of replying to one
Why would anyone post a story if they're just going to be ignored.

Kek humorous

that takes me back to swim team days.
i saw a ton of dick

The first time we had to undress completely, I remember everyone was looking at each other and making jokes about bodies.

Couldn’t help but notice everybody’s dick size showering together 5 days a week

I really wish I could have seen something like that lol
Very few schools use their showers anymore though

how old were you?
we started that in 5th grade

6th grade. Some of us had started growing pubic hair.

half of the boys were shy and hiding under towels to dress

the other half had no shame. I will remember those mental snapshots forever

Guys shouldn't be ashamed of their nakedness. It's not something to be ashamed of.

yea but you know how shy boys are

Yeah during puberty it's a little embarrassing. Still I think it's a healthier attitude to be comfortable with nakedness.

All in the same square room with a bunch of posts with 4 or 5 shower heads

So bunches of naked dudes standing in circles

Different guy but we started in 7th grade. Some were still hairless & others were apes.

Sounds a bit crowded in there

Is that something other guys think about after tho? Like if I go out with a bunch of dudes for beers or whatever, or they see me with a girl at a party, are they thinking about my cock size when they're talking to me? Does it affect the level of respect I get in social situations?

The straight ones dont think about it

the closeted ones are keeping notes

What about butts/body shape/other aspects of how everyone looks naked?

I miss seeing tween boy butts so bad

Did you swim or something?

nah, I'm just remembering a few times after gym back in the 8th grade. used to jerk off imagining an orgy to those dudes.

>the boys would all refer to their penises as 'miracles' because one time a guy said 'wanna see a miracle?' and when people said yes he flashed them his dick
>the boys were caught by the coach talking about each others penises and whose is bigger and such

Was recently at a beach on the Dead Sea. The guys in the locker room there were pretty shameless. Saw some twinks and average guys, and of course lots of butts bodies in various stages of development.

My school didn't use showers, so we only stripped to underwear. Saw bulges and outlines of asses though, plus a few glimpses of bush and butt crack.

>go to a sauna a few weeks ago
>some middle easternish looking man has brought his kids
>one of them is late teens, maybe even legal
>one is ab eautiful 12 year old boy with no hair on his penis
>follow them into one of the wet saunas where they're doing stretches together
>get a good look at his beautiful butt as he bends over

we had swim classes at school

I'm somewhat hairy, so when I was 14-15 I saw guys looking at my body and saying they wished they had chest hair like I did lol.

catching glimpses of kids seems dangerous.

Did the cheeks part?

not really, just perked his ass out.

worse they can do is throw me out. everyone was looking though.

Well i dontthink thereshould be many in my gym so i hopefully i dont have that temptation

In 8th grade there was one very cute boy who came to the US from the UK, originally from Nepal. He had the sweetest brown eyes and soft dark hair. During gym he never changed his shirt but would lift it up while changing his pants, giving a lovely view of a delicious treasure trail running down from his bellybutton. If I was lucky I'd see some butt crack showing above the too of his underwear. Once his underwear had a big rip in the back - his butt was half visible. Of course, I admired it. Another boy noticed though and pretended he was such a badass. Thankfully the Nepali boy didn't care.

so i take it you never got a peak at the goods?

Saw a fair amount of his booty and a little bit of the top of his pubic bush. Never saw the full frontal view, though it looked like he was average sized and uncut

the best kind lol

I like dicks of all sizes and shapes, though honestly I think circumcision is barbaric in 99% of cases.

Me too
im happy im uncut. Hopefully in the future the trend of circumcision falls off

I think we'll see it going way down in the next few generations. Lets keep our boys intact.

Fortunately, no...none.

>get a good look at his beautiful butt as he bends over
I saw something similar, but his legs were apart and he was kinda thin, so when he bent over and I looked I saw a pink hole winking at me.

I would have to run out of there to hide the immediate diamond erection that would produce

Lately i have been insanely hard all the time

Thankfully he didn't see mine

I was delighted to find individual shower stalls today on my first trip to the gym. It still felt awkward being naked in there as well as getting dressed in the locker room

Yes. I’m still close with a bunch much of those guys from 25 years ago. We still joke about all the cock sizes of the others.

Was a different time tho. Before social media. Jerking off was still not talked about. A kids life was ruined after he was caught. So when 4 of us got drunk at 16 yrs old & admitted to fapping & laughed together it was life changing.

Dude we still talk about it. Refer to guys as

Coke can
Wrecking ball
Tear drop
Crooked dick
Pencil
Thickness

I’m 42 & we saw em in high school

Imaging how word gets around with females

Dont you find the connotation of telling chicks about your buddys cock to be a bit gay?

Sandniggers are massive boy lovers, he wouldn't have minded. Only white people and westernized people freak out about that stuff.

I have a pretty recent story about when I visited an internet cafe. If anyone wants to hear it?

yessss

lol they can have their brown boys

Damn millennials

???