Your son brings home his girlfriend for the first time

>Your son brings home his girlfriend for the first time
>She's black
How do you react?

Attached: interraciallove.jpg (780x585, 48K)

Attached: thedream.webm (960x540, 1.79M)

Post some black milfs

pretty based, son

Ummmmmm he’s not allowed to bring animals in the house. He knows this.
Stupid question.

Attached: 1031AC2D-B283-4F5C-A565-628C0A0B5E13.jpg (644x822, 136K)

kill son and rape his gf

as long as she makes happy son.

Wouldn't care because I'm not racist and we're all humans at the end of the day.

If she's pretty, I'd be on good terms with her in case they break up and I get the opportunity to smash.

I don’t care. Just give me healthy grandchildren! Spread you genes across the world!

I'd beat him to within an inch of his life then enslave both of them.

Well, my gf is black, so I'd probably high five him. Triggering Cred Forumsflakes is endlessly entertaining.

Attached: [Giggles].gif (245x200, 1.07M)

So your into fucking animals?

And there's my first bite.

Attached: (Horse laughter).gif (455x356, 896K)

when I see low effort racist posts like this I always imagine a white greasy teenager wearing a beanie with shitty hair hanging in his acne ridden pock marked face smirking to himself thinking he really owned that anonymous poster. Its such a waste of time, try harder and make it interesting at least you uncreative faggot

Attached: _Id_Hy02Aii0yFIQbPc0Gqc3esnsF4n-CT7I76Sy1LQ.jpg (960x940, 211K)

>How do you react?

> Let him know that fully 50% of Black women have genital herpes

> In light of the above, tell him to wrap it up and get her on anti-virals if he continues to date her

> Work to get him to reconsider his decision in light of the FACT that
> - Adult Blacks have intelligence equivalent to the AVERAGE White 14 year old and his children with her will likely be less intelligent than if he marries a White girl
> - Blacks often resent White culture
> - Criminality is MUCH higher among Blacks and this is largely genetic
> - Norms among Blacks are much different than Whites regarding money, conflict resolution, etc.

All that said, BW/WM marriages have the lowest divorce rates of any coupling. This is largely because lack of options means greater stability:
- he'd be an incel w/o her
- she'd be dating thugs w/o him

see this is much better crafted bait, actual effort went into this. Be better

Fuck them both in the asshole.

Lots of projection in this post

Yeah, that was a better shitpost

Best part is i unironically say i hate Muslims and jews in public around acquaintances, passing the racism off with a "i love god" sugar pill and most of them just nod in agreement.
I'm 6'3, moderately tanned, in shape witha naturally muscular build regardless, and once was compared to a soap opera actor(by a black girl ringing me out at a store no less), the one visibly inferior thing about me are my glasses, but i've been told they look sexy on me by women.
You can choose to believe i'm a larp, but eh, not every redpilled coomer Cred Forumstard Cred Forums reject fatbody fedora tipper is a greasy basement dweller