What are you brave lads having for dinner?

what are you brave lads having for dinner?

Attached: 10001_3E8_ALT140.jpg (440x365, 29K)

idk. I should have something. All I've had today are cookies and I've been losing weight.

sounds awful tbh

yeah I know I should eat but the only thing I crave is sushi and it'd be a waste of money. So I keep sitting here telling myself I'll make something reasonably not shitty for dinner but ugh.

im in the same boat, im trying to save money so my dinner was frosted flakes and oreos. I want to drive out and get some food so badly.

>waste of money
Money is only a means to an end, not an end in itself user.

>tweekers
Obsession gets takeout = we need validation
oh my god the lulz

I can just cook from home, I'm not broke, it would just be a waste to buy a 20 dollar meal when I can make one for 5 bucks at home.

Tweekers? I'm not a tweeker, I'm just recovering from a bad infection, been coughing up blood all week.

>I can just cook from home
I feel it but I'm in a weird funk right now and dont have much in the kitchen. trying to eat what i can before it goes bad

I want macaroni and cheese, which is weird becuase I hate macaroni in cheese. The closest I've had in years was truffle lobster mac and cheese.

even after having a childs like dinner, i feel like I can muster up enough money to go buy a nice fat california burrito from the taco shop down the street

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say there chief.

half-burned rice with canned tuna and tomato

Soup.
A ton a veggies (with as lot of scallot, green onion and garlic, for the tastiness), ground beef, rice, beef broth, black pepper, white pepper, oregano.

I usually don't brag but that soup is fucking great!

even after I ate a bowl of cereal and had some cookies, i'm still hungry and want to scavenge up enough money to buy some mexican food.

Attached: 10001_38T_ALT140.jpg (440x365, 32K)

ah okay. What part of california ya in? I'm a socal fag. I feel ya, but I'm trying ot have restraint until tuesday or wednesday, I can get some sushi on my way to the office.

Threw potatoes, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and sausage in a crock pot a few hours ago.

Socal as well
it's hard when your kryptonite is mexican food

I prefer anything asian. What part of socal you live in, I'm in Hollywood.

Except Thai food. Fuck thai food.

Temecula

Not too close, not too far. I once connected to someone here who happened to live just 3 blocks east and two blocks south. I brought her and her kids food when her husband got sick and was in the hospital.

Attached: 10001_4JL_ALT140.jpg (440x365, 33K)

Attached: 10001_817_ALT1401.jpg (440x365, 31K)

Dude what is with the crocs?

they are the best footwear known to man