I just bought 12 grams of weed and it's stinking up my apartment...

I just bought 12 grams of weed and it's stinking up my apartment, whenever I walk into the bedroom I get hit with the smell and it's so fucking potent and obvious that I'm hiding weed somewhere, any tips to hide the smell?

Attached: 1562745515199.jpg (444x444, 24K)

if it isnt already in one, but the weed in a ziploc bag and then put it in a mason jar.

Maybe even double bag if you're super sketched out

Just give the weed to me, and I will keep it safe for you so it doesn't stink up your apartment. Trust me, I'm on Cred Forums.

>buying this much weed
>still not knowing how to hide the smell
Are you 15 and got tricked into buying a shit ton of weed or something? You're an absolute moron.

I'm not underage faggot but I'm a bit of a amateur when it comes to weed.

trust me, the mason jar and ziplocs are a must. also, i usually take my shirt off when i go smoke so that i bring back as little smell as i can

>I'm an amateur when it comes to weed
>so i bought 12 fucking grams
What was going on through your mind when you made the decision to buy so much marijuana?

>not having an outfit solely for getting high in
ishiggydiggydoo

Why are you hiding it? Are you not in a civilized country?

I heard from some friends that if you buy a shit ton dealers will give you a little extra or cut down the cost a little bit, also so I wouldn't have to get off my ass and go to a dealer in a long time.

Literally what I do
>Zip lock bag weed
>Zip lock bag pipe
>put weed and pipe in a yugioh tin
>put under bed
>burn Incense
I haven't been able to smell anything at all, I've even had friends and family in the room and none have mentioned anything

i mean i still live at home, and id like to keep living at home while im going to school, so i go outside w/ no shirt smoke the joint and go back inside

Not to alarm you, but you smell like weed on your skin and hair until you shower next. I can tell if someone smoked at any point as long as it was bong, blunt, bowl. Helps that I don't smoke because I am not a retarded nigger, makes it stand out more.

Since when is 15g a lot ? I buy in half pounds and even i consider that a small amount. Are you 15?

this goes without being spoken, I may be a amateur but I'm not fucking retarded/

a person who is new to smoking and doesnt know how to store it bought 15 grams. thats a lot for a noob

This. The mason jar is absolutely essential. Zip-loc bag will help too.

Fingerbox or mule it

Not so sure about that faggot. Either you are underage and need b& or you need to tell your parents to stfu because you are an adult. Im going with the former

You cant be this new though. If you are smoking you have at least been around it and should have SOME working knowledge of how to keep it

Then why the fuck who you buy a lot of it

anything air tight
I always put my shit in empty protein powder tubs

Attached: 1102362246242.jpg (1109x1024, 351K)

Get rid of the leafy jew and stop being a degenerate

waaaah waaaah I'm a baby and drugs r bad

i mean i think hes coming from an ok place, but hes kind of a faggot about it

First of all it's less than a half o how the fuck is it smelling your place up. Just throw it in the fridge or freezer I use to store a pound in the freezer and had no problems.

Honey jars are good but something with an airtight rubber seal works best Mista-san. Hummus tubs, yogurt tubs, or thick plastic bags like the stuff for for vaccum packing stuff. Layers man. Keeps your weed from absorbing moisture too

Attached: Sex_Pistols.jpg (2048x1152, 390K)

>Everything is da Jooz
Christ, that would be a miserable existence

Attached: Oh Jesus Christ.......gif (354x183, 1.92M)

Multiple cellophane and aluminium sheets, coffee and a jar that is preferably tight rubber sealed.

Get one of these it actually works extremely well.

Attached: 5204F5F0-3981-4CDC-97B0-20BF14CC6791.jpg (1242x1569, 363K)

Get a tupperware tub like pic related

Attached: Clip-Seal-Snack-Boxes-by-Lock-Lock-Set-of-2-4477-p.jpg (768x768, 59K)

Get a bowl with a lid and buy a bag of mints, put the grams there and pour the mints. Problem solved

Pill bottle