What's your opinion of Asian gurls? Do they make good gfs

What's your opinion of Asian gurls? Do they make good gfs

Attached: 1579393884113.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/22/boston-college-student-inyoung-you-pleads-not-guilty-boyfriend-alex-urtulas-suicide/4266001002/
chicagotribune.com/redeye/redeye-chicago-tribune-archive-story-catherine-suh-begins-life-term-in-boyfriends-slaying-20130407-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you are Asian or white yea

Speaking from experience?

FUCK NO!!!
they make even worse wives. they can be controlling, unempathetic, and obsessed w/ status and brand names. even if u have a middle class income, they'll pressure u to get a better job that pays more despite making u miserable. plus most of them have no tits or ass

That's the opposite of what I hear from two of my friends

I have the complete opposite experience. My gf is probably the more mature easy going girl I have ever been with and Im aboutta marry that shit
White girls I dated vary alot but tend to be jealous
I've date Latinas and indeed they are fucking crazy dont upset them

Congrats when's the big day?

>Pic
Moar?

This. Like any group of women, they do exist and steer clear of them, but most asian women are pretty laid back and easy to be around.

For what it's worth OP, my gf is unbelievably loyal and loving, and her friends welcomed me into the circle pretty quickly and don't treat me any differently. If you're white or asian, asian women are great for LTRs.

asians are trash tier and its for pussy men who have no game and cant get a western wife.

Asia has more people than the entire rest of the world and you're trying to figure out what single personality women from its (various, extremely different) cultures have? Good luck with that.

If you're physically attracted to Asian women, good news, you have a lot of cultures and a huge pool of potential GFs to choose from in each of those cultures, plus women of asian ancestry raised in the west. Just get out there and date a bunch of them and you'll eventually find the right one.

>my gf is unbelievably loyal and loving
This, mines a massive cuddle bug and is very affectionate

Asian girl stock has peaked. I'd sell at this point.

>t. coping white roastie
haven't proposed yet but we agree we want it. Im finna have some beautiful halfie children lads

What are you waiting for?

idk bro, last i checked they're still in demand, though if i were you i'd stock up on some white meat and sell some of that rice crap yeah, those sheikhs nibble through that shit like crazy.

>I've date Latinas and indeed they are fucking crazy dont upset them
Stories?

Same. She'll nearly latch on like a koala to me which is great during these cold months. When you and your woman getting married?

Dime a dozen, boring as fuck. All ching changs look alike, sound alike, nothing unique about fuck all any of them. Billions of the same shit

Cold months are our favorite, we cuddle by the fireplace with the lights off.
>When you and your woman getting married?
2 years ago

my gf of 3 yrs literally just broke up with me for this reasoning. Not the brand stuff but not making enough money for her/her family standards. Sucks cuz she was a trainwreck and I supported her through everything but she dumps be for dumbass reasons. Not all asian girls are like this but it CAN happen.

my Chinese ex gave me three awesome years and was very good to me :)

Hope she's well

To expound on what this user said, the Eastern Asians (Chinese, but especially Japanese and Koreans) are truly cyberpunk, modern cultures and those women are top tier, but their elders view whites as equals which makes it somewhat simpler.

SEA cultures are extremely fun but definitely they are slightly less advanced and many of their elders are fucking retards who hate anyone not from their particular nation (even east Asians). The younger generations and women of SEA are very welcoming to white or East Asian men though and they're insanely fun to hang with. In general, Asian women are good with edgyish humor and aren't worried about PC culture, meaning they're not insufferable cunts.

Well it depends on the girl herself, some are sweet and some are terrible.

However, avoid those raised by "tiger parents." The one asian girl I know is a complete psycho. Who the hell kicks a stray dog?

Japanese/Koreans are the best

>idk bro, last i checked they're still in demand, though if i were you i'd stock up on some white meat and sell some of that rice crap yeah, those sheikhs nibble through that shit like crazy.
Still in demand, but no longer the instant win they use to be. I've noticed some start to become controlling and dominating.

Nice user. What nation is she from?

It's a shame that happened, but that's why you have to power move the parents, especially Chinese or Filipino parents if they start meddling behind the scenes. Respect them but make it clear they'll pay if they start trying to manipulate things and they'll typically fuck off.

I feel your pain though. My flip gf's family put my career field down heavily (postal worker) despite me making more than both her parents combined. Fortunately my gf refused to give in, and most Asian girls will if they're not gullible fucks.

She's Japanese but grew up in the us

They are, but those who think all SEA women are shit-tier haven't met a good one. My gf and her friends are some of the most quality people I've met and still communicate devotedly despite each living in different countries.

I like photos of them more than I like them in person.

White guy with asian gf here

Lemme tell you rn, when they say asian pussy is tight they mean it fucking brutal
Also their parents usually beat the traditional family model into them so you want tradwife this is the way to go.

Shits definitely worth it go have fun user.

Redhead white girls are the pinnacle of female wifeyness. Thats why they're so hard to land, they know that too.

Watch out for their families. Good grief what hell that was.

Hong Kong women in a nutshell

Ah nice man. How'd you meet?

The only thing worse are flips. Her filipino relatives will get in all your shit, don't ever expect to be left alone or have your privacy respected.

How long dating? Considering making her a tradwife?

Fuckin based

I got a Filipina friend and oh dear god her family is... fun...

they make u kill urself

sauce: usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/22/boston-college-student-inyoung-you-pleads-not-guilty-boyfriend-alex-urtulas-suicide/4266001002/

College she had a Death Note notebook

6 months right now, I feel like I don’t want to start making plans rn but we’re so solid a couple I’m willing to consider it.

Also tradwife is the only way

Oh I full well know. Gf's family threatened to kill me if I didn't go away. Ballsy until they saw me exposed my holster and knew I wasn't fucking around.

They literally attempted to get my gf out of the US against her will. Fortunately she managed to get out when they weren't looking. Most SEA families are far more welcoming, but the extremely rigid ones are batshit insane and fucking hate whites to Tenda Spencer levels.

How old are you? Tradwife makes work bearable. Hope you two get married

Dear God man she must have a hell of a pussy to put up with that shit

It's part of their culture
They can come across as being quite parasitic

I’m 19 she’s 18, we don’t want to rush into anything since we’re still young.
And thanks user, I’ll tell her I have your blessing when I propose haha.

Gf's family got into her messages and found nudes. Flat out told her mom the only reason they looked is because they were horny, undicked old hags. Shoulda seen those fireworks.

But yeah, those that are nosey are like a small intelligence agency.

Nice.

Smart thinking, but yeah if it seems that solid marriage should always be a consideration. SEA or EA?

EA with a tiny bit of white, solid combination

I understand that is young. We got married at 25 and 22 but if you've got a good paying job why wait? Just a friendly word of warning tradwifes are expensive. If you pay all the bills it can be exhausting. Not discouraging or anything just warning. Haha good.

wow, makes me wonder what they say about you when talk in their native tongue

Yeah, we're not big into anime but I always joke anime is why I got a gf/wife

>EA with a tiny bit of white,
How does that work?? White great grandparent?

Unbelievably good pussy, virgin when I met her too. Great cook, wants 2+ kids, got into guns, etc. She gives the best blowjobs ever and swallows so she's definitely well-rounded. The repressive culture made her a horny freak to the point where we've fucked almost every place imaginable.

Even if we weren't dating I would've helped her because no one deserves to live that way. She had to learn that the control they had was mental, not literal and once that happened she broke a lot of her old shell. I don't back down easily, I got bullied as a kid, became a boxer, etc so I know I could handle myself. SEA men are bluffers and will shit bricks if you don't back down.

>mfw i'll never cum in an asian qt 3.14

Never asked but prolly yeah, props to old white nigga getting asian pussy back in the 40s or something before it was cool.

Sounds like the perfect woman. Why haven't you married her? Repressive culture is amazing, they become nymphos once you pop their cherry. Wife is horny af once we got past an awkward first month

Does she have any white features? My gf had a white grandpa and attributes hery curvy ass to the white genes

Beaners are crazy because they're 3 generations removed from their ancestors performing human sacrifices. This is why cartels decapitate people and hang bodys from bridges- its no different than cutting them up on an altar at the top of a ziggurat.
Fucking garbage people and genetics.

Interesting. Distant white relative?

That young? What jobs did you both have?

They called me white devil and all sorts of shit which was hilarious. Her mom, despite shitting on me offered to fuck me when drunk, so she was full of shit. They're cowards however and prefer backdoor tactics.

HAHAHA. Not a huge anime guy, but my gf is and we love cyberpunk aesthetics, so same.

Would've already but it's been a struggle getting her help since she left home. We will though, I'm determined to breed that woman, she's great. Only 21 currently, so we're still young.

I'm a network admin at a smaller company. I get paid fairl well and she's a teacher but wants to be a sahm when we have kids. Cyberpunk is awesome, we've got a cool gear clock in our living room

My boi she asian but you can detect the white. Like I ain’t ever seen an asian with such thicc thighs for such a petite girl.

Also she’s VERY pale it makes me look tanned in comparison and I’m white as fuck.

But yeah the horniness is great. Insanely good sex.

Oh wow you're younger than me! No wonder you sound so much older

>I ain’t ever seen an asian with such thicc thighs
So literally the perfect woman. Does she have more open of eyes? My gf has wider eyes kinda looks hapaish at times

Nice. She sounds top notch.

Yeah, my experiences aged me mentally lmao.

She is! I'm very blessed to have her in my life, plus she's got a great booty. Sorry to hear about the mental aging.

Nah her eyes are the dead give away she’s asian but they’re like not the most squinted asian eyes I’ve ever seen, and they’re a really really deep brown it’s so pretty

And yeah those thighs appeal to my weeb side.

Kek

>those thighs appeal to my weeb side
Have you ever...ahem indulged in the weeb degeneracy with her?

Let’s just say we discuss hentai together.

Now I like a trad wife but I also like a girl who isn’t a total prude. This girl is perfect for me.

>Now I like a trad wife but I also like a girl who isn’t a total prude.
She's a slut...for you. That's the best marriage. Does she know of your love for thighs? How many different costumes do you have?

Chief Imma keep it simple with you, we know plenty of each other’s kinks and we’ve fucked in every way possible

Dubs confirms. Nice

this is true. source: my Hong Kong gf who hates Hong Kong culture.

just watch out asians have all kinds of daddy issues and insecurity because they are female and men are worshipped in their culture.

unfortunately in a lot of cases this is probably true.

Koreans are fucking madhouse - stay away except to fuck em. Src: personal experience.

just watch it when she turns 30 and decides all this stuff was because she was too young.

take these words to the bank my man. watch it.

>insecurity
"My breasts are too small!"

Esmie Tseng and Jennifer Pan are both psycho asian girls. Something about Asian culture either creates the nicest girls or batshit insane girls, there's almost no middle ground.

and they can get you killed: chicagotribune.com/redeye/redeye-chicago-tribune-archive-story-catherine-suh-begins-life-term-in-boyfriends-slaying-20130407-story.html

the hot ones or the ugly ones?

I only dated one asian girl for about 8 months. She seemed sweet, but damn she absolutely had no backbone. She was 22 and still living w/ her parents and going to school. On our first date to the movies, she told me she didn't have her driver's license b/c her parents didn't let her get one. I was like ok, w/e.

Then it goes all downhill when her parents was trying tell her who she could or couldn't date at 22 years old. Of course they didn't like me cuz I worked in fast food. She was telling me how her parents were forcing her to break up w/ me and threatening not to pay her tuition. So she saw me behind her parents back. Plus she had a 7:00 curfew at age 22.

Eventually I lost all attraction to her b/c it felt like I was dating a girl still in middle school. It wasn't long after that her parents threatened to get a restraining order so she would stop seeing me. I just ghosted her at that point.

P.S. Sex was horrible, she had zero experience and used teeth for bjs

0/10 experience, probably will not date another asian woman ever again.