Hey Cred Forums. My little sister (will not say age) let's me molest her. She likes it. Well she does now anyways...

Hey Cred Forums. My little sister (will not say age) let's me molest her. She likes it. Well she does now anyways. Not at first. I used to do dumb shit like flip up her skirt while we played and eventually it got to the point where I would be be able to rub her pussy and she got used to me doing it. She doesn't tell our parents.

Ask me anything.

Attached: __kasumi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nedia_nedia_region__16af62c527c4017dbaf8a4311f99e17c.jpg (2485x1865, 395K)

how does it smell

post greentext

second this. also pics or it didn't happen

worried that one day
"Hey all that shit you did to me as a kid was messed up."
"You were an adult and taking advantage of me."
"I think the only way for me to move on is to tell the family so I can stop living this lie."
?

will you at least tell us if she's younger than 14

I've fingered before. The smell isn't as pleasant as you think. Well to me anyways. It literally just smells like slight urine and pussy. Half of my finger fit before she said it hurts.

Also pics? Ok retard.

Greentext in a bit

how do you know she likes it?

Kill yourself faggot

A story from 4 years ago (she still let's me)
> annoying little sister
> play with me user
> fuck no
> stepmom "be nice user"
> fucking fine then
> shes wearing a skirt
> playing jump rope for some reason
> quickly flip up
> she doesn't say shit
> boner
> go to "restroom"
> fucking cum

Story 2
> summer
> it's boring and hot as fuck
> eating icecream outside
> drop some on accident
> later there are ants
> she crouches down to see them
> monster high panties
> idea.png
> "hey we should try to make an ant farm"
> shes happy asf
> got to see panties all day

I'll post more (and more interesting stories) if there is an interest

Nice keep going user.

And then?

keep going

Recent
> on couch playing minecraft
> we both have blanket over us
> cat comes into room
> shes petting cat
> idea
> "can I see the cat real quick"
> from her lap I act like I'm grabbing the cat while also rubbing her pussy.
> sorry lol one sec
> shes jumps for a second and starts laughing
> me playing the part "what happened"
> nothing user
> keep rubbing
> laughing explosion
> slowly stops laughing
> still rubbing
> few minutes go by
> her face is red as fuck
> I stop
> hey user can you get the cat please
> mfw
> finally finish after she tries to move my hand
> silent for a while. We continue playing minecraft
> none of us mention shit
> day goes by
>

I hope you die with your little dicklet on fire you sick fuck. Go kys.

things that never happened

and den?

This world will be better off without you in it. You’re a disgrace to your family and humanity itself, PLEASE kill yourself. Either way you’ll die a miserable wretched freak.

Cry more, anons. We're both young retards right now.

You try and get her to suck your dick yet?

Control you beastly desires and get a gf and make her jealous

>get a gf
why when he already has a perfect potential wife/lover/sister

Honestly this. The only way to know if she ACTUALLY likes being this intimate with you is seeing if she get's jealous or relieved that you might have someone else to fuck.

Trying. I distinctly remember a conversation while we were playing hide and seek with a smaller sibling and she was talking about how she likes to clean. I pull out my half erect dick and say "can you clean this with your mouth?". Her face got red and she just stared at it for a bit. I think that was her first time seeing a nude dick. Eventually she put it in her mouth and just kept it in there. I started moving and naturally she began moving her tongue up and down my shaft. We were almost found out during this. Mad adrenaline and heart beating. I have yet to receive a full on BJ.

careful though, if you cuck your sister it could traumatize her

>smaller sibling

There is another...

Obviously. If she starts showing potential jealousy, ghost the other bitch hard and give your sister the full pipe. If she seems relieved that you have a girlfriend; well then just fuck the girlfriend.

Currently the best thread on Cred Forums so far

My smelly virgin peepee is going bonkers

>I have yet to receive a full on BJ.
You know what you must do, user. Get that dick sucked.

She’s already traumatized from being taken advantage of by someone she should be able to trust

>he doesn't know about the shape bimbofication thread at /r9k/
m8 you're missing out

you sound like a little bitch.

Is reddit down?

What will you do when your parents find out? Because you know they’re gonna find out eventually, they always do. Are you ok with the idea of both your parents hating you and seeing their own child as a monster?

>seething libtard that never had any cute sisters to molest

I’m just not a degenerate, you absolute fag. Be a proper man.

I doubt the traumatized part. She acts normal and everything. Like it never happened. It's kind if like our secret between us. As far as she's concerned she might think IM the one that doesn't like it.

Get out of here with that bullshit. I was fucking my sister for years before we got caught. Nothing 'traumatizing' about it.

We grew up, still experience affection like normal functioning adults, and are still close and in contact like normal adults. The only 'trauma' she has is me stretching her asshole with my cock.

nice bait user, have a (You)
maybe read a book, starting with "The Trauma Myth"

Kek no you don't, you're just a lolifag

Please get that dick sucked user. Cum in that mouth. Reach the full potential of touching kids

Yeah I acted normal when I was being taken advantage of by an older man as a little girl, it took me years to accept what happened to me and start coping with it.

Wdym she might think you're the one that dislikes it? Has she initiated anything?

If our parents find out? We already planned that. We'll both take the fall. Say it was the absolute first time this has happened. Start talking about hormones and shit. All I know is as long as we dont get caught twice we're good.

not a degenerate, I just fuck my little siblings
>>redditfag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

More greentexts, this isn't enough to fap.

The fuck do you mean "we"?

>I seek out evidence to support my position rather than derive my position from the evidence
I sincerely hope you die, pedo

>Get out of here with that bullshit. I was fucking my sister for years before we got caught. Nothing 'traumatizing' about it.
>We grew up, still experience affection like normal functioning adults, and are still close and in contact like normal adults. The only 'trauma' she has is me stretching her asshole with my cock.

Attached: denial.jpg (709x1168, 128K)

She'll probably have a horrible life.

Good job.

Put a baby in her user

user don't you feel bad about molesting your sister? That's fucked up man you are going to shape her ideas around sex and relationships from this point forward. I'm assuming you're still a teen if you live with your parents. Reconsider what you're doing

for being so tolerant and accepting, you libs sure likes to wish death upon someone alot

I really hope this is not real and if it is I hope your parents find out and kick you out the house and you get raped too and die of AIDS or get killed

Let me just say:
1. She's 2 years younger than me.
2. To us sexual things are like playing in a way.
3. We live in California fuck Alabama.

Maybe another greentext, sure.

Dude, 90% of the time people only end up thinking it's "Wrong" is because people TELL them it's wrong.

Ok retard. I've been studying this subject for over a decade. Go read a book.

Roll eyes

You guys are weird

Has she been initiating anything?

ah fuck it's a feminist. abandon thread

Attached: 1507333832108.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

>see person with opposing opinion
>i am supposed to recommend them a book that supports THEIR opinion

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (1080x524, 88K)

Not that user but are you saying only liberals can be against pedophiles??? I genuinely believe all pedos should be gassed, and I’m definitely not a liberal, nor am I tolerant and accepting.

And how old are you?

Any book? Okay
>go read lolita