Name a vegetable or plant that provides the same or more than this

Name a vegetable or plant that provides the same or more than this.

Hardcore mode: no “muh supplements”

Attached: 8ED3AE4A-B694-46AC-9C3B-7839D35ECAD0.jpg (1125x1132, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdShq4X9vu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoms bones? The bones of a stong man? The bones of a smart man? A virgin perhaps? Or maybe a childs. We must try all the bones for research.

I've heard that rice and soy have a lot of nutrients, but no idea if they're as good. I'm far too carnivorous to try and substitute meat

>All of those nutrients come from the meat-thing eating a bunch of plants.

Sounds like I can just eat more plants.

Avoid all soy, at all costs. Don't be like most of these soy boys who post on this image board.

>whoms bones?
I love when morons try to appear as if they aren't morons but are too stupid to realise how stupid they are

Bones are superior.

Attached: dembones.webm (480x360, 1.8M)

literally getting triggered by food.

you're a fucking faggot, dude.

You consume soy everyday, even if you think you're avoiding it you absolute fuckwit

Stem cells!

See, I was gonna write "Whos bones" but that didnt look right either.

youtu.be/ZdShq4X9vu8

Can't consume soy if your whole diet is lettuce or spinach, and some kind of meat, with water for the thirst. Try again, coomer?

Hardcore cope by a soy nigger vegan

bananas

Sooymer maybe?

Protip "bone broth" is a scam.
Normal broth is made exactly the same way - by boiling the bones.

Not a vegetable, or a plant.

I love it when a moron doesn't smell bait, and thinks he's smart when he points out how stupid it is

Maybe just go back to school or, you know, read a fucking book.

Its “whomst bones”

are you out of your tiny mind?

Wait, isn't bone broth just what they called it in the Mandalorian? Do people try to market certain broth differently?

Rice is just starchy carbs.the only reason asian countries arent overweight is the fact they mostly have communism governments who have starved or mass slaughtered them for generations

Banana is a fruit idiot

UUGGHHH AHHH I’M GONA SOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY AAGGHH

yes they market it differently.

are you autistic? they grow from plants. that's obviously the intention behind what's being asked for

being stupid is kinda like being dead
you don't know it but everyone else does

I mean... all of those things do exist in non-animal forms. Are you implying they don't?
And supplements just make it easier, for a price, much like everything else we eat.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Jesus dude. You got fucking baited hard

Than by all means, name them. I can't find one that has all that

>going out and acquiring each plant by yourself for consumption instead of consuming a flesh bot that already did the leg work rounding it all up for you
It's like you want to do extra work to enjoy less

I wouldn't mind giving Judy some of my bone broth

isn't bone marrow the shit that actually has all these properties or i'm just too high right now?

>do extra work to enjoy less
soys prolly excersise too