Why don't you own an AR-15, Cred Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Cred Forums?

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7sawQmGzqM
youtube.com/watch?v=sJvnrTnN_RA
opticsplanet.com/knight-s-armament-folding-m4-front-sight.html
opticsplanet.com/knight-s-armament-folding-micro-rear-sight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=emJ0RToUYGE
palmettostatearmory.com/vortex-strike-eagle-1-6x24-riflescope-and-vortex-sport-cantilever-30mm-ring-mount-2-inch-offset.html
palmettostatearmory.com/vortex-strike-eagle-1-8x24mm-riflescope-vortex-sport-cantilever-30mm-ring-mount.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol imagine ever needing a gun
what a pussy lmao

>Imagine needing a gun and not having one.
Best of luck

I ASKED WHY DONT YOU OWN AN AR 15, Cred Forums???

I don't have any fingers to pull the trigger with.

Imagine being so inept and uncaring that you are unwilling to have the proper tools needed to protect your home and family.

I've never seen this threat before.

take a sage you fucking stupid shill

because i am in leaf land

Shitty prime minister is a fucking stupid Liberal bitch.

Attached: Screenshot_20200119_030434_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (1560x720, 135K)

dont have the money, also dont want an assault rifle im not f'ng stupid

I want the 775 that fires magnum rounds (not the police issue one)

have a c9 yeetmaster5k already

Attached: c9_10rd.jpg (612x816, 130K)

poorfag, saving up tho

Attached: apu born to fren.jpg (1200x1271, 193K)

Because I own a much more reliable yet cheaper AK. Next question faggot.

Get a highpoint 9mm pistol. $99.95
There's no shame in owning one, its self-defense on a budget and if you ever are in a home defense situation, the cops will confiscate the gun forever so you really won't miss losing a $99 weapon.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 22K)

You don’t know how to sage lol

AR-15s are not assault rifles.

AK's are great because 1 shot 1 kill. Home invaders rarely ever survive because they bleed out or have a shattered bone that renders them incapacitated, or worse.

I don't live in a third world country and don't need to compensate for a tiny PP.

Actually the ak is far less reliable and often more expensive on today's market

cuz I already got like 9 ARs. Need more 308 battle rifles now

because my 30/30 win is just fine for hunting and I'm also not a LARPer

It's a fun gun to shoot but hopefully all I ever have to use it for is for target practice at the gun range. Glad i have it though. AR guys buy their $700 AR and then drop another $1000 on bs optics and grips and whatnot but that shit is not for me. Got my basic ass ol reliable ak.

Bump

How do you figure?

throwing money into my car and vinyl set up rn... gunz will have to wait for after uni, unfortunately

Attached: 1514149929293.jpg (396x506, 108K)

much love (no homo), appreciate it Cred Forumsro

Attached: heart.jpg (230x232, 5K)

Why would i need one when i have SPAS

Because when you kill with your hands, there is a reverence to what you do...

because I live and work among decent people

Go ahead, keep your gun. pay your taxes. when your MAGA king starts a war, you better fucking sign up for the Army or USMC - otherwise you're just a poser pussy.

tool of choice

Attached: 282038_0_41.jpg (665x764, 32K)

But we have to protect the jews! jesus is coming back!

Just don't want one. That simple.

Why would I sign up? There's plenty enough fags in the military already. There wouldn't be a draft for any middle east war. Kys Muhammad lover.

Don't want/need one.

Not bad, I prefer to carry concealed.

Attached: 44B36C33-C594-423A-8E73-86E063F3239E.png (1152x648, 185K)

What is that, a SIG-M400?

Buy stag or Colt Canada, no excuse leaf

Attached: resized because b is shit1.jpg (2016x1134, 1.36M)

?reifingam hcetOE taht no feiler eye eht si woH

Why not?

What if you end up needing one?

eldnah gnigrahc ot eson ytterp llits tub GOCA na naht retteb ylthgilS

Attached: resized because b is shit3.jpg (3589x2019, 1.89M)

your a fag for spending 1400 bucks on an optic

I'm more of a shotgun guy

I don't need it, i have an assault spoon and a tactical fork
youtube.com/watch?v=b7sawQmGzqM

Just sayin', if you won't walk the walk don't bother talking' the talk. You have exposed your inner weakness, and will always be known as just another MAGA cunt.

Nah the ACOG is worth it. I'm a fag for spending like $350 on iron sights I never even use

Attached: soppoistoppo4.jpg (3244x1124, 832K)

You can still purchase veprs. Or one of the newer saiga knockoffs. I haven't had a chance to try out the newer ar platform shotty.

You're retarded. I paid 500 for my AR and they can be had for cheaper than that.

Irons never fail tho

If you ever end up with a gun fight with someone with a modern optic on their rifle, they will be 50% faster on target than you, and you will be dead as a door nail.

Exercising your right to own a firearm has nothing to do with serving in the military and vise versa. I have no desire to participate in any way, and the only units I would ever be interested in fighting with I probably could not pass selection to join. The two have nothing to do with each other.

The militia is we the people

Maybe old notch style sights like on a Mauser, but even my KACs are more fragile than an ACOG or even most red dots tbh. And electrical failure isn't a concern on the ACOG either. The tritium will lose its glow, but iron sights do that too, if they ever had tritium to begin with.

Attached: 1499279704120.jpg (577x577, 61K)

I meant to say participate in a war.
I will certainly defend my family and property with deadly force given that it is necessary. But I would never join the military to participate in a war on foreign soil. It's antithetical to nearly everything I believe in. Plus I'm probably too old anyway.

SKS was cheaper. I am on a budget. I will just inherit my Dad's eventually.

SKS is a trashpile of a gun compared to even a mid-range AR.

You mean you DON'T like randomly slamfire magdumping uncontrollably because you didn't clean the firing pin?!

Yes but as I said. It is a dofer until I can get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJvnrTnN_RA

Registered and restricted in my country

So I bought an AR 10

Government a turbodumb

If you want a 1 shot type weapon, for home defense, then you are looking at a minimum of .50 BMG, where a single shot center mass, will cause enough pain to get them to break off an attack immediately and be unable to move too much, or cause them to run away.

i wouldn't mind having a gun, but i pretty sure i can't because i've been hospitalized for mental health reasons before

Attached: abercromcat.png (352x374, 202K)

I don't know what any of that means.

Lmao what fucking country is that? Leaftown?

Well simple the have loose tolerances essentially all the gaps in the reciever most notably the big ass one behind the bolt allows debris to get inside which can cause issues with the internals and potentially down the rifle by getting material inside of the locking recesses of the chamber the ar15 is the complete opposite it's harder to get material inside of the reciever and it being di helps blow material away from the emoney space that's open for a brief instant during the cycling of the action

Basically an ar15 is far more reliable in the during the activity (whatever it may be) while the ak pattern rifles such as the akm is more reliable if poorly maintained than the ar is though both without any maintenance will fail without question just as any machine it's just that the ak will run better with loose maintaining than the ar would

Leaf, don't have my fun licence yet. When I get it I'll probably get me a SA20
AVE NEX ALEA, HORSENIGGERS

Not really acog is amazing glass a quality optic is great to have ever think maybe you're the fat for complaining what others do with their money and what the put on their rifle? You sound like a communist honestly

Don't call me a fat.

I'm not gay

Found the soy boy

Attached: 1578630224881.jpg (474x338, 23K)

Straights can own AR-15s too.
This is America. What are you, communist?

Bumping great thread awesome gun

Being disparaging of gun ownership doesn't make someone a soy boy. It makes them a full-fledged homosexual.

Blamp

This thread is going to continue to be popular

This thread is going to continue to be popular.

This thread is going to continue to be popular!

This thread is going to continue to be popular?

This thread is going to continue to be popu|ar.

Because guns kill people

This thread is going to continue to be popular!!!

This thread is going to continue to be popular!!

Incorrect. People kill people.

This thread is going to continue to be popular!!!!

fists kill people, cut them off.

Fast food kills people. Make it illegal.

I sold mine like a giant faggot. Was hard up for the cash.

Guns don't kill people, the government does

Attached: thug lyfe.jpg (3024x1701, 1.46M)

Money, or lack thereof

because I don't live In a shithole country where you need to be armed, because you can get killed anywhere anytime lol

because new york is cucked

the reason we have guns is to defend ourselves against tyranny

cuck

keep saying that, one day it will be true.

Dont think I'd pass background check

Cant wait til your home gets broken into

Yeah, that's the point.

You're a fucking cuck. I noticed you didn't dispute that, and it's because you can't. One day, maybe years from now, some group will show up and brun down everything you've built. They'll rape your women and throw your children off the roofs of buildings, and then execute you in the street. If you can't protect your sovereign lands and your family, you're not a man. You're just a parasite. A sad, pathetic amoeba.

Attached: IS NO PLACE.jpg (902x201, 48K)

Blame the faggot that decided a mass shooting was a good idea.
Seriously you fuck heads make it so hard to be a gun owner. Some dipshit shoots up a school/church/mall and you morons get your panties in a twist when people start talking gun control. Blame the fucking criminals. If no one was shooting up innocent people, no one would fucking care what firearms we buy with our hard earned money.

You mean rip them in half?

leave me out of this, thanks

Attached: cuck_gun_thread_or_something.png (490x172, 8K)

But I do

He doesnt have to, faggot. Youre included.

Bumps

moron, he thinks those are all posted by the same person, they are not

I agree. He is a moron.

BECAUSE
I
DO NOT HAVE
A SMALL PENIS
HA
HA
HA

Got an upper with the parts to put a lower together. Just have to have the bare lower sent to an FFL, pick up two mags and I’ll be on my way. Pistol is better suited for home protection imo.

Attached: 5E3B2045-EAD2-4DA2-884F-F4524494F674.gif (295x204, 965K)

Bought a complete upper from a fussy high-end manufacturer here in Texas. Now been waiting 4 fucking months for the billet lower to ship. Never again.

Sucks. I just got mine from Palmetto State Armory. Was on sale from like $780 down to $470. Figured it’s be a fun gun to have and it was at my door in 4-5 days. They didn’t ship it 2 day but it was all np. Was planning on getting the lower from them since it was ez pz and only $50.

Attached: 26596CB4-DB3E-4E3E-AA5D-2144B8971554.png (398x397, 114K)

Get an aeroprecision lower. They're about 25 bucks more, way lighter, way better quality.

You get the CHF cold-hammered forged barrel upper from Palmetto? 16 inch?

b/c when shit hits the fan, I can just loot it off some dumb hick or U.S israel defense cucks who died to save the kike overlords.

I’d have to look about the barrel. It’s 16” with 1:7 rifling. I’m not super in the know with guns, but have been picking a lot of info up lately since I’ve been able to afford stuff again.

Attached: D6B3F456-9C7A-4FC2-B82F-9256408B3129.jpg (1024x655, 59K)

Attached: dillo demon summoning circle.jpg (3348x1883, 1.8M)

Imagine being so zealous about your 2A whataboutism you don't care that any weapon in the house is several times more likely to hurt your family than to ever need to be used to protect them.

Imagine living in such a shit hole country that you need a gun

Not that it matters because you already bought it, but look at the receipt and see if the product name has CHF in it. This means the barrel is cold-harmmer forged match grade barrel from FN who makes US military shit. Chrome-lined, incredibly high quality for the Palmetto price point. Almost worth sending it back and picking up CHF instead if yours isnt. Just make sure theyre in stock.

You gonna put an optic on it?

And that faggot didn't send me any Dillo Dust with my upper. So weak.

>My country will be just like it is right now, forever and ever.
Lol ok Peter Pan

Hmmmmm looking at the website it’s 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium barrel. May consider sending it back if it would be worth. I do plan on putting an optic on it but not too sure which. Kind of thinking about a scope over a red dot to blast some groundhogs.

Attached: A2B40E5A-0B73-4AC6-94EE-B1642F260926.png (512x512, 39K)

>And that faggot didn't send me any Dillo Dust with my upper.
That's fucked up. I'd tell them if you don't get double with your lower, you're gonna cancel and get one of these instead

forgot my pic because I'm retarded

Attached: texas lower m4e1.jpg (1000x630, 36K)

The SKU is 516446780 if you’re interested in looking at it.

Attached: F53A510E-5AE1-4834-97DE-8FACA660E05E.png (819x827, 47K)

Based Aaron hallam

If it's CHF, it will say CHF. They are worth it in my opinion. But again, check and see if they're in stock. You can set up email notifications for specific products.

How much do you want to spend on a scope?

I got an m14 instead. Imagine using a poodle shooter.

Attached: m14.jpg (400x822, 126K)

image in not having both

Attached: czech em1.jpg (2016x1134, 706K)

Already put an Aero m4e1 on the pistol I built because I got impatient. I would never put a joke logo or a meme on a weapon tho. Just personal preference.

The fuck irons did you buy that were 350

Lol this fuckin guy. Nice.

Outdated, inaccurate firearm design.

Plenty of irons are ~ that expensive. Pretty much any set of steel flip up sights with the glowy tritium on them for night use. Troy, Daniel, KAC, etc.

You're retarded. You do not have an m14, you may have a m1a

I forgot they have that fancy glowing shit but never looked into those, i have an aims rear and troy front but i got a good deal

Knight's Armament.

opticsplanet.com/knight-s-armament-folding-m4-front-sight.html
opticsplanet.com/knight-s-armament-folding-micro-rear-sight.html

Attached: spice and wolf merch mine.jpg (2691x1686, 1.49M)

Exact same design. M1A uses more modern materials and still sucks ass. 3MOA gun at best.

Nope, no fancy glowy shit. Just basic iron sights. Welcome to military clone autism, it's not for the faint of heart.

You have a very strange way of orienting and also naming your photos.

One is select fire one is not. You probably think ar is assault rifle

It's my own unique brand of autism

Attached: 4uvarg.jpg (1737x2391, 919K)

Gun laws in finland

it's beautiful

Hmmmm I’ll look into that. Looking like CHF is all about longevity but not necessarily accuracy. I can get one similarly priced but some components look a little lower end. May look into changing barrels also in the future. May want to spent around $350-$400 on a scope. Not trying to go crazy on it.

Attached: 68F7A8B9-94C4-4E4E-866D-076FBB417544.jpg (995x876, 114K)

As someone who owns two, I definitely don't.
I mean congrats on your meme gun and being able to LARP shooting at Vietnamese nail salons from the woods with Creedence Clearwater Revival playing in your Airpods, but other than that, enjoy your rusty 3MOA canoe paddle.

Fair enough. United States Pistol!

I don't have an m1a, i was tellin the other guy he does not have an m14. But shootin rice farmers while listening to ccr doesn't sound to bad to me

CHF is all about accuracy. The scope you want is a Vortex Strikeforce 1-6x. You will find no better option at that price point. Go to aaoptics dot com. They have a selection of refurbished optics that show up in near-new condition. I bought a $1400 1-6x scope for like 40% off, and it showed up without a single blemish.

Gotcha I thought that was him questioning my autistic knowledge of gun minutia, which would mean I'd have to drive across the country and castrate him. Relieved that's not the case, as my car is in the shop.

Some like more of a challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=emJ0RToUYGE

I have a lapua. Not a big AR-15 fan tbh.

Useless inside 100 yards.

How would you know where he lived though.. homie could be in your city and shoot at you with his full auto m14

Looking further into it, to send it back for the same thing with CHF barrel is only $100. Kind of pocket change. I’ll check out that scope! Thank you for the info user! Have some unenthusiastic flag tiddies for the info!

Attached: 1E5CF540-9F1C-4E84-9241-CD8617C5D96D.jpg (640x640, 216K)

No problem. Claire is an American icon.

Do you mean a strike eagle?
>CHF is all about accuracy.
I dunno about that. Some CHF barrels are extremely accurate, some not so much. It all depends on company QC. Steyr and HK have put out genuine match grade CHF barrels, DD does a fantastic job. FN makes good ones, but they're not match barrels. One major area where CHF barrels can run into problems is shortcuts taken in the chrome application process. If it's done unevenly, it will be less accurate than a basic nitride barrel.
PSA regularly has strike eagles for sale for like $250 or so after their discount code. Comes with mount. For the price they're solid. Other than that I would go with Primary Arms, the most expensive one you can. Good glass is worth spending money on, if you can afford it.

The 1-6x has better glass clarity than the 1-8x.
palmettostatearmory.com/vortex-strike-eagle-1-6x24-riflescope-and-vortex-sport-cantilever-30mm-ring-mount-2-inch-offset.html
palmettostatearmory.com/vortex-strike-eagle-1-8x24mm-riflescope-vortex-sport-cantilever-30mm-ring-mount.html

I dont like the way they look for some reason

Yeah Strike Eagle. Im fucking tired and have been watching mma highlights lol.
Thanks.

I have other things for people inside 100yards.

Seconded. Primary Arms is great. I live in Houston, place is awesome.

If you dont have an AR, you dont have the optimal solution. Dont @ me.

Have you ever even fired a gun?

No. And I definitely didnt put 300 rounds down range earlier today. You have me pegged, fuck.

Doubtful, but good try.

Because I have an actual assault rifle.