Secrets Thread

Secrets Thread

Attached: secretposts.jpg (500x333, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IgaDHRiujA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when my fiance goes out of town on business i sleep in her panties

I did stuff with my little sister's friend. She was ten at the time. Barely budding breasts but mostly flat. Pale skin, skinny and a super nice ass. She was super tight and gave retardly amazing head, not much of a gag reflex.

When she slept over with my sis, she'd come to my room for a few hours in the middle of the night. Absolutely loved sitting on my face and being eaten out.

She always took control and loved every second of it.

i'm becoming jaded about my sex life. its always vanilla. always the same position. i've always been into knot. so when we started dating i put that on the table and it was cool. 4 years later, we have no plans of moving to a place that allows pets, and i've spoken to a guy on the phone who has what i'm looking for. only problem is, he expects sex favours too. My foot is halfway out the door already but i would never cheat. I just have to find the guts to walk out and live the life i've always wanted to.

I didnt mean to but i stumbled upon a website/blog that had a bunch of pics of a kid in a chastity device.

nice

Knot? What?

move along, newfriend. nothing for you to see here.

wait she took control of you?

My current gf, i started going out with her after she called me to her house tonfuck her. I was dating at the time
I miss my old gf now, Miss her.godlike ass and she was pretty much perfect. But it comes and goes

Only thing thar xomes to.mind is a dogs knot...

I mean she initiated what she wanted after our first time together. Consensual.

>Miss her.godlike ass and she was pretty much perfect
How perfect we talking?

what?

Yeah im into the chastity kink and stumbled upon it out of sheer luck i miss it probably got taken down

>She was super tight
you cum inside her?

this is genuinely me, and genuinely a fucking terrible idea.

No. She swallowed every time.

what is that face your making

spitters are quitters

trying to suck my own cock..

Perfect body for me. Big ass, small breasts. Beautiful face. Was really smart when we started dating. She came reeaaaaally.easily, so sex was awesome as fuck.

But, bizarely she started getting a bit dumb, talking in a simpleton manner, that really bothered me, and I always felt she wasnt 100% confortable with me. Didnt express love, or initiate sex, even though she did like sex
It used to bother me like crazy. I didnt loved, we fought about it a few times, didnt change anything.
Now the reasoning to break up seems so fucking stupid, i feel regret...

you sure you didnt just screw her brains out from fucking so much sounds like you did a lot

Never thought of that. Might be.
Most ex-gfs always hated the fuck out of me after i broke up.with them.
Maybe my sperm.is toxic

greentext already

Lol
>be you
>fuck your gf so much you make her dumb
>you break up with her cause she dumb af
>lol

Started a new college 2 weeks ago and there are quite a few international Indian students here. A lot of the females are quite attractive, but a lot of them also smell like curry and other spicy shit (scent emanates from both their clothes and their skin) and they have slight BO because apparently using deodorant is against their beliefs.

I'm ashamed to say that I really really want to fuck all of them.

eat beef in front of them till they start using it

^

My wife is having a hard time holding down food and she's sad because she's worried the baby won't get any food

What

indians believe cows are people that have died and thats what they are reincarnated as so eat beef in front of them to piss them off

I want to fuck their women, not piss them off user

I've had a huge fetish for cheerleaders ever since I was a very young boy. I have gigabytes and gigabytes of photos/videos of them on my hard drive. When I was in elementary school, a group of NBA cheerleaders visited my class, and I was in love ever since

I cheated to get an A in several uni courses, including 2 computer science classes even though I can barely program very basic stuff.

I didn't masturbate until I was 18

Attached: Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleaders-60.jpg (564x564, 127K)

I’ve seen Selena gomez nude.

I eat my boogers and the juice of my pimples

PROOF!

I didn’t take pictures

Started a deadpool for Virginia, it goes $100 each if nothing happens and $5 a head or death if anything does.

A 10 year old loved getting her pussy and butthole eaten out?

can you explain more im a little confused

Tell her not to worry. The baby will get what he/she needs. That's how nature made it.

I always take and post pics of my dog and cat on Facebook. Every time I take pictures of them I get my penis out and "accidentally" get just the very tip in the edge of the shot, so it looks like my finger. It's not enough to recognize it as a penis, but it's enough to where it's noticeable that something is in the picture. I get a bunch of likes and comments on my pets' pictures. So basically all my family and friends, co-workers, church members, have seen the tip of my dick without knowing it. So hot. And if it ever gets commented on, I'll just say my fat finger gets in the way when I take pics.

lmfao so fucking stupid

A 10 year old loved getting her pussy and butthole eaten and liked control? I call bullshit on this one.

Ha you just wish you'd thought of it

Tell the story

I work with her on the wardrobe of her concerts and I see her every time she changes.

what is she like? is she a bitch off screen or nice?

She’s very nice

My wife is technically my step sister but none of my coworkers or friends know about it.

I got more pussy action when I was 10-26, than I do now at 33.

sometimes i post this song out of context just because i want to see it appear as a reply and play it, imagining idiots watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IgaDHRiujA

so what is the big deal tho

Nothing, this threads about secrets and I shared a secret

i'm a syssy

Attached: 20201901.jpg (404x479, 30K)

i like fingering my asshole and smelling the anal mucus that comes out

It’s possible. I guess you’re too new to remember “salty milk and coins”.

>pussy action when I was 10
tell us bout it

Tell them the street you live on is perfect for shitting.

Im killing myself in about two weeks. Just letting money run out right now.

Attached: feacc2fd3be7ed6d81e237daaeb41c5a.jpg (550x550, 56K)

I eat my step daughters pussy and fuck her when she gets horny

how old is she?

story on how that came about

Tell us about 10 years old.

what happened? you deserve to live

I think about death like 10 times a day
I'm not happy in life
I hate waking up every morning
I just want it over

Send me some on PayPal fam

I hardcore stalk this guy I work with through his social media and his website. I'm not friends with on this platforms so I only get limited information but every time I do, I cant help but masturbate to his photos. I think I'm going crazy but I just want him to be with me and every time I'm standing next to him at work, I can just feel myself getting wet. Too scared to start a conversation with him though.

i nutted a huge nut into my SIL's panties while they were out for the weekend.

it was a white cotton pair, and now the only thing to do is to find them in her dirty laundry a few days from now

greentext please

Many many years ago, when I was first learning that I wanted to stick my cock in something, I would molest my little sister (2 years younger than me). One day it just never happened again and neither of us have spoken about it since. I fantasize about it all the time, even when I'm fucking my girlfriend.

Came in friends little sisters facewash and toothbrush, and maybe 10 of her panties.

Also jacked myself off using her hand while she was passed out drunk on her bed next to her bf.

I've met with guys off of Craigslist in the past and dressed up in girly clothes they had and let them play with me. Sometimes, the thought comes back to me and I have to forget like it happened.

Over ten years of nothing changing, constant depression and suicidal ideation.

Not everyone is fit for society, no reason to grind towards something that you dont want.

dumbass I got like a month worths left and you think that it's not just cash and paychecks?

I feel the same way with this one guy at work a few years younger than me every time I see him I think about fucking him in the ass hes so hot. But i don't want to admit I have feelings for him because he most likely isn't gay. Plus he probably doesn't find me attractive

The first was just after she turned 14.
Been with her mom since she was 12. One night I was drinking jack and coke while her mother worked. Her daughter came in an got to talking and wanted to sip the drink. Not long she was very tipsy and I was drunk. I ate her tight little pussy. Next morning felt bad and knew mistakes were made. Pretend it didn’t happen. A few day’s go by and mom was at more and she came out and said how great it was and was curious of more.
So very so often while mom is at work we spend time together.
She has become a beautiful 117 lb girl.
I am either lucky or damned

Pic related. I like to watch videos of fatalities done on kitana on youtube.

Reason: I fucking hate the new character design.

Attached: kitana fatality.png (897x552, 659K)

Me and my wife adopted our cute korean daughter when she was 4 years old and raised her as our own. My wife never gave me kids because her ovaries weren't working. Few years go by and we find out she has cancer of her ovaries and it quickly spread. She recently died a few years ago while our daughter was 16.it made everything hard on me and my daughter. My daughter's name is kim and we bonded more close and affectionate than normal father daughter would be. She is now 18 years old and I am 28. We have been going out on dates and having sex. She makes me feel complete again with the lost of my late wife. How do I explain this to society.

I guess so, since I don't know what that phrase is referring to.

You read a biography of Woody Allen and realize that life goes on especially knowing that since you're not blood-related it's not taboo.

is her middle name jong?

My wife drugs our daughters so I can fuck them

PS - condolences and may your wife rest in peace. How tragic. Fuck!

So you adopted a 4 year old when you were 14? Riiiiiight....

Woody Allen, is that you?

In all seriousness, you don't. Society will not be accepting of that arrangement, and you will be a social pariah if you do come out with it.

That's not even funny, asshole. If that's true PLEASE kill yourself as soon as possible.

Oh man, green text time. How old are they? How long has this been going on? Does she participate or just watch?

And exactly how old were you when you adopted her?

Fake and gay kys

Her 21 and 19 yr old the most.
The 13 yr old only a few times
Been happening since the oldest was 14-15 I guess

She loves to watch and lick my cum out when I am finished
Sometime the oldest and I drunk her mom?

Oh, so not yours biologically then? How did it start?

Wtf is your disorder?

The youngest is ours

do you not know how to respond to posts

Did you feel different about fucking your own daughter? Also was she still a virgin at that point? Still wanting to know how it started.

Need some greentexts bud

Lying on the internet would be my best guess

Shhh, I need this. Let me believe

Don’t know how to green text or reply
Not young and savy on here.

Vicky? God she was an amazing slut.

Yes it was different with my own.

Yes she was a gentle virgin

18 - 4 = 14 You adopted 14 years ago when you were just 14? Bullshit

look at the big brain on brad!

I found my little cousins (she's 23 and I've never met her in person) Instagram, and she's particularly attractive. Some of the photos are suggestive and I've been thinking about jerking off to them... Is this bad?

Your post is full of shit, if shes 18 and your now 28. That would have meant you adopted her when she was 4 and you were 14. Good job r tard

You greentext by starting each new line with a greater than symbol. I'm on mobile and can't remember how to reply on desktop though.

I manipulated my sister into fooling around with me most nights when everyone was asleep, went for about 2 years. Sometimes she was more into it than others, I got her clothes off and felt her up a lot, eventually I was getting blowjobs and cumming on her face all the time.

stopped because we nearly got caught, and everyone got really suspicious, i pussied out

Thank GAWD. You had me.

The first time her daughter took too my Tylenol pm one night and well she passed out on the couch and yes I began to touch her and could not stop the urges. Feel bad tell wife. She thinks it is hot and the next night have her a flexareal and a Tylenol pm and once asleep she wanted to see what I had done and then more that happened the more she wanted to see. And well it happened for years and they I don’t think ever knew

I let my dog eat my ass once. It felt weird.

(no peanut butter, kept jumping at me

1. Yes
2. Do it

Thinking in lose my virginity to a whore but im to scared of std that i dont know what to do

Shes grown up quite well

You're such an asshole seriously, why not share the experience with YOUR fucking partner instead?

Was 14 and fuck my 9 yr old sister for 2 years

i'm here for way longer than i should be, yet i have no fucking idea who this is

CP star

fucking hot

did you use her dirty panties or clean ones?

I heard my father molest my sister. Never tryed to stop it. Jerked of to her screams a few times

Good times

I feel bad but she is sexy as fuck. The suggestive photos are too much, bikini and underwear photos... I suppose it helps that I've never actually met her?

When were were both 13 my cousin and i started experimenting with each other a bit. We would take turns stripping down for each other and after a few times started playing with each other a little. She jacked me off a few times and rubbed up on me once but that's as far as we went. I almost wish we did more later on.

did you cum inside her?
how long was your cock?
at what age did you first cum?

You'll probably have second thoughts if this isn't b8 or something. Hmu on my discord if you need to vent about some shit (ForbiddenFruit333). Do you use cashapp?

Where was ur mom?

I have an animal abuse fetish and I’m a vegan.

I buy condoms for my 12yo niece

For her to use without you or with you? Greentext how it started plox

Fucked my first cousin a bunch of times when she was hard up for money. Never wore a condom. Came in her mouth a few times, she wouldn't let me cum in her pussy tho.

She uses them with other guys. I'll admit she is pretty cute but I'd never do anything with her. Not really worth grntxting, found o so ut she was sexually active and just want to make sure she is being safe as possible

Also paid her to put a hidden cam in her bathroom and get video of her mom (my aunt by blood) in the shower. She's in her early 50's and has an AMAZING body.

Seeing my aunt's sexy ass and pussy made me so hard. It's hard to look at her now knowing I've seen her naked.

Post some

I have this strong urge sometimes to become a trap but I know I can't.

that's fucking brilliant if you actually pulled that off successfully over multiple photos. I'd love to see those pics.
I'm being serious, gags like that are rare but if done correctly enter the halls of comic genius because
1. i'ts you're personal joke that cracks you up just thinking about how fucking silly it is and that makes it even funnier.
2. the longer it goes on the focus of the comedy is you personal attention to detail and devotion to the joke by adding new photos.
3. the fucking setup is god tier. who doesn't like cats and dogs and then again what type of pussy faggot beta male posts pictures of his cat and dog constantly is what everyone is thinking too. but it fits perfectly with facebook faggotry photosharing of those exact stupid pictures by everyone else. you picked the dog and cat pet sharing photo viewers. lulz.

what do you mean by "older guys"?

wear a rubber dumbass

Attached: 1530162959153.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Damn cool uncle user, well if she is gonna do it anyway better to make sure she is as you say as safe as possible, did she ever show any interest for letting you do her? Is it only guys around her age? (+/- 3-5 years) or does she bone older guys as well?

I said other, not older. But the ones I know about are actually older, 14-16

I've been in a relationship with a woman who loves me.
Yet on the side I've been trying to knock up a sbbw on the side for about a year now. She has a ass that's impossible to not creampie and while I cum she says put a baby in me. She has a boyfriend, and will say it's his. I met her once or twice a month on her fertal days, we spend the night r trying to make it happen

gonna end things with my girl this year and start chasing old lady pussy around, gonna try and see if i can get a daughter & mom combo

fuck you. kill yourself. scum.

She says she always uses a condom and I believe her. The guys are 14-16

yeah, you got it

no. you're a fatty fatty 2x4

kek

What if it brokes?

Take some PrEp faggot.

Im an older Gen X family man living in a small town with my wife and kid quietly and respectablly

Nobody knows that in the my college days in the early 2Ks when traps were a novel concept I was a crossdressing 120lbs sissy faggot and seriously considered transitioning to try and keep myself passable as time went on. I also had an on and off again gay relationship from my teen years with a friends little brother where we were "Sisters" together. I miss taking cock so bad but its all in my past as I get older and nobody knows about it in the new life ive built down here

slopping the pigs.

Well as long as she doesent get hurt i guess it should be fine then, i know my cousin lost her virginity at 12 too, but she was a little fucked up from her tween years and up til now recently she is 26 this year i think.
But back to my question, has she ever tried anything with you or asked if u want?

She's never offered or asked about me doing anything with her. She has let me see her naked quite a few times though.

I've fucked my friend's mom after he went away for college. snuck a few photos but not much

I share my gf nudes on here from time to time. And one of them made it onto some website and has her face in it. If she ever found out she'd be devastated. Now I'm kinda nervous.

What website

Probably smart to just enjoy what she's giving you and not push. You could ask if she wants any toys though. Logical progression from condoms and it would give her an opportunity to ask you for help using it if she actually has an interest in you and is just too shy to ask.

I'm pretty certain she has some toys already.

I've have several stolen nudes recognized by posting them on here

Cred Forums

I only use /b when shitting

Fair enough, but the point is more to get a conversation about them and their uses started.

kek

Dude! That's usually when I'm on Cred Forums!

is it a clean shit. no wipe?
or u still pushing?

I once snuck into my hot neighbor's house and unraveled a pink Victoria Secret thong out of a dirty pair of blue yoga pants in her hamper I smell them and jerk off to them to this day

I know what you mean, but it's just not something I would do

Did it all start one day when she got stuck in the dryer

Ive posted my exgf's nudes consistently for like a decade. I'm pretty sure she's a widely known webslut now. Her names Alex. I always wonder if she's ever been recognized or if she's found out about her exposure.

girl ate my ass on the first date. I wonder if she noticed the hemorrhoids.

Did you have experience with knots before your current bf or why did you put it on the table that early?

>ten
>consensual
Lmao

One of them

Attached: Snapchat-2007339865.jpg (1280x960, 116K)

Please tell me that you're a wamen

Do it. The smell is 10x hotter when you're fucking them. In a good way.

My gf's nieces have watched us have sex several times

I haven't worn underwear since I was 12 and I only wear skirts.

Ironic

Second thoughts all the time. The ideation is just so constant and regular that they are starting to win.

I dont even have a smartphone. Fucking vultures here.

and I dont add people on discord from Cred Forums.

I fingered my sister in law. (A year and a half younger than me.)

What about when you get your period.

Discord names have numbers after them, ForbiddenFruit333...

As a sociopath who usually tells people to fucking do it already... Don't do it man. Go to a job fair, go get some food stamps. If you have a car payment call you lender and explain your situation.

Didn't I see you post this yesterday?

please tell me you wash your hands very thoroughly

How old are they? Were you babysitting or something?

yes, i have had experience. i am a zoo, its one of my needs.

as for those telling me to share with him, he wont do anything other than missionary

I fucked my friend's mom for several years. We dated for awhile and then I moved in and I kinda became part of the family. I knocked her up once and thought I would have a kid but then she miscarried. In hindsight I'm really glad that happened and it was a fucked up situation with a lot of drama. I fell in love with his younger sister too and that tortured me.

Really glad to be away from all of that nonsense.

Damn, dont know if i would be able to hold back if i had that kind of relationship with her, would never do anything w/o consent but would be hard not to press the issue. But would deff try something like the other user said, ask if she wants toys and maby ask if she wants you to show how to use it on/with her

This is going to sound cliche but it's hard to want to improve, let alone put in the effort to improve, yourself when you hate yourself.

I dont even have a car man.

as for why i laid it out so early, i'm extremely kinky, almost perverted. ive always wanted to find someone else into it, but everyone i date has problems with zoo.

Tampons, and I can usually tell when it's on it's way.

Yes you did

What’s it like not being allowed within 100ft of a school

How many boys have seen up your skirt do you think? How old are you now?

Loo what a trap... enjoy child support and divorce user

What do you like about it, apart from not having to pay for panties? What about when you go to the beach? Do you ever intentionally or unintentionally flash people? What about after you get creamed?

if your really that concerned here’s a wild idea, don’t fuck a whore and just go meet a girl BETA

I just went through the same shit myself man. Was fired and ran through my savings in about 5 months. Played WoW Classic for the first 2 months non stop. Couldn't find the motivation to get out and job hunt until this week when I barely had enough to make my car payment. Finally got a sense of urgency after that though and while I don't have confirmation yet, I think I got a job out of the job fair I went to based on how many people were hiring and how my interview went vs how others seemed to be going. Anyways, I've rambled on and the message I want to get across here is I've been in a similar situation recently. I feel you, and my advice is do whatever it takes to get that sense of urgency that is going to drive you to actually get out there and do something.

8&10. They stay with us pretty often, I guess it is baby sitting. At night we sometimes watch a movie or something before bed. They are on one couch and me and gf on the other. Lights off but tv makes it easy to see. We usually wait until they are sleeping but not always. They pretend not to watch but they do.

Please help populate this thread

try metamucil

Pics of her recently? The only ones I've seen were of her as a teenager or young adult and she had gotten kind of fat. Definitely looked better when she was 10 or whatever age she was when she was slobbering all over her dad's dick.

I was molested by two of my mother's boyfriends. Never told her cause I was scared she'd either not believe me or blame me for it. Nobody else knows, except Cred Forums.

Did it leave you with a kink or just damaged?

I’m here again ;)

Short story, Saturday party was good. I went to a different fraternity and met two hot guys. We chatted and drunk a bit, they looked so surprised that I was so easy and just fucked me in a bathroom. Only vaginal sex and they came on my mouth. They were very satisfied lol and told me if I wanted to go to their apartment to keep partying with them and four close friends. In was fun, great drugs and they were very nice with me, one by one fucked me for hours, I gave lot of head and only two of them fucked my ass. Only my tits were a bit abused with hard bitting, but not too much. Next day they told me I was SO great and asked me if we can repeat. They are rich guys and hot but too nice. I prefer more rough sex, but who knows, I had no risky fun and I’m not sore. Maybe I will agree to fuck them again.
How was your weekend, by the way ;)

Pasta?

Countless, no but really I wasn't someone who teased and flashed people. Some guys knew in middle and high school but unless they talked maybe less then 25.
And I'm 19 now

It's just freeing. I would wear jeans but I dont like the rubbing.
I do own bikinis and some sexy lingerie. I will were a bikini under my clothes if I know I'm going swimming but I have skinny dipped more then most.
Any flashing is unintentionally unless I'm flashing a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Creamed as in wet or creampie?
For the creampie, always clean up after sex unless you want a UTI

I do hear you. I put out two apps last week. Got interviews, didnt go. I really cant explain for a good reason why.

Im just embarrassed of myself and give up easily I guess.

I do appreciate the words though. It is giving me something to think about.

Just messed up, I have mad anxiety and depression and can't enjoy sex at all.

can you greentext what happened?

Ass

Nice to see you again. I want to believe you, frat girl, but you need to post proof. You know, tits or GTFO.

where do you find videos and such

You are so persistent. Never give up ;)

I mean most of it isn't even present in a linear way in my memories, just a jumble of abuse and pain. I wouldn't even really know how to greentext it.

I want to fuck my cousin

Attached: 1553228824840.jpg (490x1105, 280K)

Attached: file (1).png (587x787, 982K)

Attached: file (2).png (451x936, 863K)

Attached: file.png (237x688, 377K)

My gf of 7 years likes to see me with other women. To watch them enjoy being fucked. Every other week we have house cleaners clean the house. She will ask the girl of shes interested in fucking me. During the end my gf says, you wanna cum in her don't you? We have a usual girl that we use. But it's gone to the point where I'm actually stopping by her place after work.

I'd love to know some of the details, whatever comes to mind.

Isn't rape easy to get away with?

Yes, but I want to be romantic about and have feeling of intimacy. I want to interlock hands as I thrust my penis deep inside her and kiss. I also want to eat her out

And you are so vain.

idk man. The first boyfriend was generally more violent and mean, and had a really short fuse if I didn't do what he said. Second one was somewhat "nicer" about it I guess but he still hurt me sometimes.

My cousin showed me some beastiality porn on her phone and then I fingered her.

I’ve cum on my fiancée’s sisters ass.

We had a one night stand about 9 months I got with her sister.

We’ve just never spoken about it lol.

I had to help my 11yo niece bathe/shower several times. Was honestly pretty fun

maybe ;)

how did they hurt you?

What circumstances came about that your help was required? Is she special needs or was there something beyond an 11 year olds ability to handle? Also, hot.

dude she looks sexy. got another? I like her nails.
MOAR PLZ

>can just feel myself getting wet.
not sure if its a dude or a chick.

Please tell me that you're an incel

She was staying with me and my gf for a couple weeks. She had a cast on one arm and a brace thing on her other wrist so she couldn't physically do it herself. Gf usually did it but when she wasnt there I did it. Niece was really cool about it, I was definitely more nervous than her the first time. Got to touch her entire naked body, the best was her perfect ass

Damn, sounds great. Didn't end up getting sexual though?

Since I'm seeing a few regulars I'll throw mine out there. I miss the the girl I used to molest especially as the years move on and she can actually have the baby she wanted me to give her

Story time, dish.

it's like a slow, creeping malaise. you must fight it or it will consume you. the darkness.

Got that. I would dump his ass. Thing is, if you really feel that way there is no possibility of excluding it from your life and be happy without it.
Care to share some of your experiences so the freaks can fap?

I'm in a similar situation. My friend has a perfect 10 of a girlfriend who was into zoo. And was into me. But now she doesn't talk about it.

we have weak imagination ;)

sick burn

would your gf be ok with that if she knew?

It feels like there is a point of no return as well...

Nah i didn't go out of my way to molest her or anything like that. Was very tempting to slide a finger in her though. Could tell she got aroused a couple times

i like to be fucked by strangers. Sometimes i go to swingers-club for GB party or just fuck at normal parties in collage. im 23

I just cheat like a motherfucker. It wasn't always this easy. I'm 39 now, up until I was 30 I had trouble with women.

Have a great wife and two good kids.

But something about me changed and I get it thrown at me almost everyday. Nice women, too. Girls with futures. And I degrade the fuck out of them.

I think my wife knows but since I don't embarrass here with it or let it affect the family I get a pass.

I will pay to see you doing that.

Attached: 1577552956477.gif (400x222, 1.61M)

Good on you for resisting the urge. I probably wouldn't have been able to.

Why not go full risky and let them nut inside?

worst forced pasta attempt evar

Attached: 1560808657074.jpg (633x775, 76K)

Specially since it's the same guy talking to himself

Why does he have 2 penises?

ha!

I'm sure of it. Sorry, No pics or vids, but ask whatever you want.

you guys are sooo persistent with the crappy rule tits or GTFO lol

I had moved in with an old buddy who hooked up with a trashy trailer park heroin addict at the tail end of the Obama years. We were all poor as fuck and needed to pull money to afford a place to live. The only upside was one of the addicts little girls from a previous relationship was a perfect little angel. She lost in the shuffle wanted attention and neglected enough that I could play with her alone in my back room on the other end of the apartment

The reality of married life
>1 you will still cuddle a pillow every night
>2 if you don't put her in her place she will act like a spoiled twat.
>3 you think she loves her pets more than you, she does.
>4 women who never gave you the time of day will throw themselves at you.
>5 one day sex is amazing the next your hand is better.
>6 she says she loves you, she wants something.
>7 all them things you found irritating but put aside for sex they are even more irritating.
>8 kiss your friends and partying goodbye
>9 envy every young singe man with dating accounts.
>10 drink beer and accept your fate.

Oh no, it was bareback sex and the came inside me because I'm on pills. I was talking about doing again a big gangbang. Party get out of control with too many guys. With just a few guys everything are more relaxed and less risky.

I’ve convinced my gf to fuck a few of my friends. I’m not a cuck I just hate her and ims waiting until the summer to finally dump her

Sounds like it was worth the shitty living situation. How old was she? What did y'all do?

Go get her CBD pills or extract, helps amazingly.

i cum inside hookers if they say its cool. my wife is ok with it.

I like that your writting style is so personal. Nobody can't larp for you.

>wife is ok
for real

what does hating her have to do with having her getting fucked?

She was 8 and almost 9 when I moved in and 10 by the time everything fell apart and we all moved away. She developed a little girl crush on me and saw me in a compromising position with a full grown woman. She just walked out of the room but it started getting her tingly and after that normie relationship failed I noticed her finally. Over time we did everything short of full on sex and only didn't push that far because I was worried about hurting her

wait what about discharge, i mean you have to have some does it just run down your legs?

Solid choice stopping where you did. Probably would have hurt at that age. Any hope of tracking her down?

i make way more money than her and i have a pre nup. she knows she has it good as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

She’d never fuck them on her own since they’re not that good looking. She’d be humiliated if anyone ever knew
And my friends don’t get that much pussy so it’s a win win haha

You keep doing and doing and looks like 6 players is nothing for you. No point of return for you, girl.

What a healthy relationship you have.

I really cant go without it, no. I'm extremely open sexually, here i'm stuck with one position.

>First time
>be me, been fooling with tent buddy in scouts for a long time
>we can't get enough of it, so we start hanging out at his place, he lives on a farm
>had a few dogs, very nice looking
>we keep fooling around and he tells me about how his dog humps him
>instant_boner.jpg
>the next day comes, we are outside playing
>ask him about the dog
>he fetches the dog and we go to the barn
>my pants are around my ankles like lightning, presenting myself
>dog is very well practiced, knows what this means
>climbs on and starts nailing me
>i'm whimpering, buddy telling me to push back
>dog knots
>buddy sits on milk crate, holding dogs collar so he wouldn't turn
>we were tied for an eternity
>i've never cum so hard, he knotted on my prostate
>i knew that i wanted to take as much animal cock as i could from that day on

that sucks user, really sorry to hear it

I have a rough idea where she is now but its out of reach. They are still poor as fuck and have virtually no online activity either for tracking her or reconnecting on social media. If we could we would have loved to keep in touch and it really hurt her a lot since she was basically a glorified welfare check on legs to mommy

In my late teens eairly 20s I molested multiple female family members. Some very much old enough to remember. They never bring it up but I like when they see me they know I used them.

If you were a girl that would be so hot. As it is, good for you!
My GF is about as fucked up as I am and she said she'd probably fuck a dog, she tried to get her female dog to eat her out when she was 16 but she wasn't going for it.

i still don't see why she should feel humiliated

Yup

Attached: 15795188350637187304498093367955.jpg (3264x1836, 1.87M)

sometimes i really wish i was born a girl. You're lucky. I wish i was with someone as fucked up as I am. Our sex life is so vanilla that roleplay doesn't even happen.

wow I'm just having a bit of fun at college parties. It's not as bad as you think, guys.

it's incredibly unhealthy. i just won't lose.

there are easier methods to erase a tatoo, you know?

USC sluts are the best sluts.
Now I know who you are, cheating girl.

Was also where you are just a few short years ago. My gf pulled some shit (still very sore subjects, nothing I want to argue about with trolls on Cred Forums), and I couldn't live with what was lost. I set a date (was pertinent at the time) and decided that would be the day that I died. Fortunitly, I let some friends talk me into therapy. Turns out, when they're fresh out of college, therapists have to work on the cheap. I still go about every other month. My life is completely different than where I was 2 years ago. Got a better job, better (albeit still crappy) vehicle. And I didn't have to put anyone through hell. Because here's the part you don't want to admit to yourself; people love you. As much as your like to not think about them and just focus on what is convienient for the narrative, you will destroy more than just one life.

Please user, stick around a while longer. Fight for it. Ain't nothing in this world that comes free or easy. And we don't get a second ride.

Despite being atheist (constitutionally bound to bring it up in every discussion, sorry), I will leave you with the piece of scripture that has helped me the most. Sorta describes how I felt at the time.
2Samuel 18:33

Reconsider pleases, user. Remember, if you stick around, you can always change your mind and end it later. Its not a "single moment in my existence" button. It'll still be there.

When my wife pegs me, I am thinking of men the whole time.

I love her more than anything (other than my momma of course) but I could never cheat on her. I should maybe tell her of my bisexuality , she probably already suspicions maybe cause of the pegging or maybe she believes me I just like to be on the other end of domination sometimes which is true but when being fucked, my mind thinks of men. I am just scared if I tell her the truth of my attraction to men that it will fracture our relationship and she just means too much to me and splitting and exposing our kid to that would destroy me.

how in the fuck did you manage to not jerk off until you were 18?

share the pics lmfao

fat

You adopted a 4 year old Korean when you where 14 yourself!?

tits or GTFO

It's fake

Please share, this is my fetish

Hey don't worry about it man when I was your age we were in Vietnam and even though they were the enemy I would destroy the native's pussyholes most of my free nights. I feel for you

are you going to say that to every message? waste of trips...

So there I was, lemonade in my right hand, crowbar in my left. I had just broken my mother's back with crowbar. As I go up to her slowly dying corpse, I ask her "what's cracking?"

you wish ;)

love you too larpfag ;)
Where is the LA guy and the asking guy? They are great too.

That's very exaggerated.
I dont considering that a problem

How new are you, newfag? I have big news for you: Everybody is larping here!

i think i might be the asking guy lol. but idk, there isn't much to ask today

It's okay. You are very good asking questions ;)

I've sucked off a friend

I have been posting my cock on here and I'm enjoying it because the responses are good.

idk, what was different this time? them being less rough made it too tame for you or was it interesting in it's own way?

thanks to you sick fucks, I now know wtf the salty milk shit is referring to. YEARS I've managed to avoid this somehow, but now I know. And I can't UN-know it. Fuck.

>now know wtf the salty milk shit is referring to.
And coins..

Can you give us a precis?

I haven't been keeping track only saw your initial thread. Are you still with your bf? How many guys have you fucked total?

You're really gross, and general consensus is that you should kill yourself, so kys.

It's death pool, you brain dead cum drinker. Not deadpool, get the Disney dick out of your ass before you come on the internet again, you swine.

>tfw this whole thing was actually a meme
>tfw they really believe there was something shady

This.