Hi Cred Forums. I'm ugly and I hate myself. I have 0 self-esteem. Here are my standards:

Hi Cred Forums. I'm ugly and I hate myself. I have 0 self-esteem. Here are my standards:

1. Be male

That's it. I'll date literally anyone I'm just desperate for love.

If you don't mind having an ugly girlfriend I promise I'll be the best girlfriend in the world. We don't have to walk near each other in public if you don't want to be seen with someone like me.

I'm going to university to study psychology soon

Attached: qtgrilltotally.jpg (960x1280, 332K)

nice larp let me venmo you $69

As long as you are female (male)

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1579064164517.webm (450x800, 1.39M)

You better wear a bag over head when I fuck your ass.

Bitch you ain't ugly, you are average. I could even say kind of above the average

time stamp as well

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I smell redditnigga

tits and timestamp

Better off not putting your issues out to dry like this. Honesty and openness are good, but only to a point at first, and this sort of thing goes well beyond that. Good luck out there though!

People have been posting this fallacy forever.

pasta, you stupid fucking newfags

timestamp or gtfo

OP is a fag

you know that's a faggot, right?

And you fell for it, because you're a faggot.

Tranny faggots make these threads all time. "If I put my pic up saying I'm an ugly girl and they say I'm not, that means I pass as a girl".

LOL - fucking disgusting.

You're... Beautiful

Time stamp + tits = advice

you post the same goddamn pic every time fuck off already fag

let me be the judge of ugly - I have an open mind and accept people for more of whats inside - show me what you really look like and I bet you are good enough for me - btw I don't have problems finding girls so im not gross.

JIC you're not trolling, you're actually kinda cute. Back when I was your age (I'm just after college, so I'm not being creepy here), I might've asked you out if you seemed fun to be around

Show benis with bonus timestamp.

Attached: 563gddpkisb41.jpg (1067x843, 544K)

>I hate myself

Awww. Don't worry. We hate you too.

Attached: 1511848386605.jpg (500x615, 30K)

pussy pic with timestamp, sorry but I just need confirmation that you're a girl

this
>lurk moar

dude youre on crack youre pretty have some confidence im sure people are just shy to talk to you dont place yourself that low

>dude
yep lmao

does your name happen to be angel tunell?

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 25K)

dude just have some confidence

It doesn't matter to me, let's be friends

Attached: the simps.jpg (220x220, 22K)

More pictures to prove this isn't fake

Fake and bait

Fake as fuck.