Lol blood

lol blood

Attached: blood.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PjnsYz-xdOI.
youtu.be/wtDaP18OGfw
dailydot.com/unclick/rule-34-surprising-exceptions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a real psychopath. no conscience. willing to lie to everyone. only concerned about fame.

Come to India. Plenty of such fucktards gaming the system and return on the small scale. You run into them everyday. 0 conscience.

Technically thats a sociopath. Psychopaths are generally the more violent serial killer types not just greedy bitches. Both don't care about your mom.

I heard an audio clip one time when she slips up and uses her real voice instead of her fake masculine one. that is weird af.

Like everywhere? I could see it in Bangalore which is probably worse than Manhattan to make a living. But not the tiny villages where they stone you to death if you screw up.

I am supposed to know who this is

Who is this person?

Me too. I would totally do her just to have the notch on my bedpost. I think I'd make her count anal thrusts in a Count Dracula voice, "one! one anal thrust! Two! Two anal thrusts!" and then fuck with her by going ass to pussy just to see if she starts over from one or just switches to generic penetrative thrusts. I bet she's a starts over bitch.

She's the poster girl for what happens to companies if you make a female CEO.

here's a clip of it: youtu.be/PjnsYz-xdOI. she's really hot, but yeah she's too fucked up. there is a really good documentary on hbo you should check out. here's the trailer: youtu.be/wtDaP18OGfw

If she tried using her real voice around me I'd pimpsmack her so hard.

she has APD, nuf said

>a real psychopath
kek
it's called sociopath
but that just makes her more sexy

i bet you're fun at parties, autist.

She's on the Daily Dot rule 34 exceptions list dailydot.com/unclick/rule-34-surprising-exceptions/

Someone please fix that. I want to jack off to her taking an enema from a GIANT syringe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 8.13.47 PM.png (542x510, 83K)

she lied to everyone and everyone liked that, until her juice ran out.

typical ted talk presenter

She looks like an alcoholic, but the kind who you can do anything you want to and she'd just be grateful that you're making her feel alive.

Attached: eh.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

I want to punch that cunt in the face.

That one, however, I'd go down on during her period, especially if she says, "we only use a drop of blood," during.

Are these her real lips or did she get bimbo filler?

Attached: elizabeth-holmes.jpg (556x371, 68K)

real. she's was a young woman when that pic was taken.

>the moment you realize people will believe anything and you are willing to tell them anything they want to hear

So naturally plastic! I wouldn't want to get a beer with her but I definitely want to fuck her.

She’s unironically based. Playing all these venture cap and MSM morons who don’t do their diligence and want to believe in girl power. I’m just sad she didn’t do more damage.

I’d deffo smash but obviously never form a relationship

If she had set out to scam all those rich dudes she would be my domme and I would pledge eternal fealty, but I think she really believed her own lies and went schizoid when they fell apart. Agree would smash like the fist of an angry god tho.

Her fiancee (husband now?) is a completely insane hotel magnate heir who works on self-driving cars, another scam. I bet she knew what she was doing.

Attached: 10420674-6879803-Burner_The_two_were_seen_partying_at_Burning_Man_just_days_befor-a-1_1554289908743. (305x478, 36K)

the funny thing is that she could have actually made it work. look at what Abbott is doing with the freestyle libre. That is going to be a billion dollar product and blood glucose is only the beginning.

I fucking hate burners.

Her fatal flaw was putting the robot mechanism inside her testing rigs instead of the microfluidics she claimed. They weren't that far from debugged but she wanted demos to work early more than she wanted the loyalty and respect of her engineering staff.

Some left wing bitch who pretends to have some deep, burly voice to show that women are competent, and deserve to be respected in the work place. But it's all an act and she got exposed. At least that's what I think happened, if wrong fuck you.

Yes microfluidics will work for blood someday, but blood is a fucking messy soup of globs of crap that gloms on to everything and you can't powerwash it with acids or any other solvent, it just sticks to the side of everything and stays there. It's a miracle we don't get total blockages the moment our hearts start beating.

That’s what anticoagulants we have are for.

does it anger you that a rich person gets to work on their hobbies; while you, a wage cuck, must suffer behind a hot griddle at dennys?

I used to work at Theranos as a sysadmin before the shit hit the fan. Elizabeth was always nice to the IT staff as a whole but aloof in person. The upper managers who in retrospect knew there were some serious issues were nervous wrecks. Her "wolf" dog was just a chill husky mutt.

She looks like my friend's mom who I wanted to fuck in HS but don't really anymore now that I have a gf.

As you can see from this thread, the deal with her is that her media push as the chosen one - potentially the most powerful woman in science was based upon deception and fraud.

Attached: ADA2F012-5D8F-401A-8C81-23E1B0F60F31.jpg (2008x1440, 1.46M)

I bet you're a Mensa member.

Attached: image.jpg (403x377, 18K)

this is 100% correct. and no one points it out. a lot of the "excitement" and push to make her media famous, which leads to her making billions fraudulently, was to promote the notion that a young, attractive female is a genius that can make billions as a ceo. so journalists pushed that diversity/feminist agenda hard af and then when she belly flops because it was an illusion propped up by people trying to push that agenda, they don't own up to it. this is definitely part of the story that will never be investigated or questioned.

I am sure she will still find some work.

Attached: BE2AF86E-E8FB-43E3-8CFF-18D2C3D4A09A.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

I would pay to see this. fuckkk. if they made her go ass to mouth. that would be insane