What's the easiest way to kill myself?

What's the easiest way to kill myself?

Attached: 1579331424081.jpg (604x453, 59K)

just wait, takes 0 effort.

Natural causes at an old age.

toaster in bathtub

Technically correct, the best kind of correct.

who's myself

Attached: technicallycorrect.png (235x177, 43K)

Yeah but I want to die now, you faggots.

Because it honestly feels like I have nothing to look forward than to see myself decay and see everyone around me also decay and perish. So why bother. Why honestly bother living this slow slog of a life when I can just end it on a whim.
I just want to stop feeling anything and die. I know you don't give a shit but I can't find enough purpose in anything I do. I dontl't care about anyone. I'm ok wih leaving.

Lay down on some train-tracks (busier ones obviously) at night.

Get married.

if you hang yourself u literally pass out in like 4 seconds and thats it

Chainsaw to the chest

cut your finger with paper and wait until you bleed out

believe it or not, I was in the same place you were in. Tired of life, tired of pain, tired of the emptiness of persistence. But one day, I took a ton of Melatonin pills and nyquill and hoped to die in my sleep. And thus, minutes later, I drifted. I woke up two days later, piss and shit all over my bed. I felt as if God refused to let me die. Like I was on the brink of death, and I got pulled back to reality. This changed my entire prespective on life. I now realized how fortunate I was to have any kind of happiness whatsoever. And I rode that hope into the sunset, and here I am. So don't assume that life is all shit, it gets better every time you hope it to.

be black and walk towards a cop

Feeling like that now does not mean you will feel like that later.

Stick around and cause trouble. If you have nothing to lose, you can do anything you want and not worry about the consequences

Feel life, dont end it.

2hip2edgy

Attached: 1579493395510.jpg (388x302, 42K)

I don't know that there is anything that people can say to help with suicidal thoughts. If you are in the headspace where killing yourself is an option, you aren't going to give a shit about what people have to say.
The only thing that helps me is knowing how much it would kill my parents. If you don't have something like that, I dunno man. Also, just use a gun. In the mouth through the back of the skull. Hard to fuck that one up.

buy a 1st class ticket to San Fran and getta good look at the water under the Golden Gate

just throw urself out of a window.