Let's play a game, Cred Forums

Let's play a game, Cred Forums.

Name something to do with bdsm, and I'll try find you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.

Attached: kebob - tumblr_o2ggcg2dDu1u1c19p - spike needle tit harsh tit tight marks corset amateur - 01.webm (516x388, 1.95M)

extreme caning

Here's some caning.

Attached: caning - ph5d70cecd60288 - ass spanking marks harsh bench asian belt clothed cry - 01.webm (640x359, 1.96M)

Pussy spanking

Oh boy, you're back again! Do you have anything somewhat recent with breathplay?

Here's some pussy spanking with a strap.

Attached: whip - ph587a2f36018f2 - suspended upside down tits tied pantyhose heels tight belt harsh marks cry (360x203, 1.97M)

Welcome back to a thread!
Here's something recent involving strangulation. Is there something more specific that you want to see?

Attached: o2 - ph5a5353809fc49 - choke amateur camgirl tattoo after care masochist pass out fucking kitchen - (720x405, 1.93M)

Stretching on the rack

pear of anguish

Breast Saline Injection

More like rebreathing bags, bagging, latex swim cap over the face, stuff like that. I dunno why but it always gets me going a bit. Kind of an extension of my latex fetish, I guess. Still, looks like those two were having fun so that's nice too.

tit flogging with soft flail

Tit Saline injections.

Attached: 1579467469925.jpg (519x1024, 69K)

Here's some pear of anguish.

Attached: insex - 20040731 - The Pear (912) - speculum insertion dildo painal spread chain - 10 - M.webm (424x240, 1.97M)

Extreme forced dildo deepthroating

Lesbian ass eating please

you mean facesitting

Just curious, what do you think of water boarding? Have you seen this clip already?

Attached: Hogtied - 40657 - Charlotte Cross - water boarding fear o2 - harsh - 01.webm (480x270, 1.97M)

Nah like head secured being forced to lick ass

Spread open pussy using clamps or tape or anything. And then overstimulation.

Here's some tit flogging with a soft flail.

Attached: bizarre adult club - 40FA2D9 - tits tied gag tight suspended lezdom fondle flog whip harsh crotch as (400x300, 1.96M)

pussy torture

Forced dildo deepthroating.

Attached: amateur - ph56c6bebf997fb - camgirl blow job deep throat strapado coloured hair bedroom harsh rough (640x360, 1.98M)

Not really into it, oddly. It seems like I would being that it's breathplay, the face is covered tightly with a cloth, etc but it's... uncomfortable watching WB.

Some lesbian ass eating

Attached: the upper floor - ph5c002f5595e03 - Veruca James Dakota Skye - oral two forced talking clothed colla (480x270, 1.97M)

Here's a pussy spread open with clamps, and a tape gag. She's then stimulated with a pointy stick.

Attached: infernal restraints - Bonnie Day - Apr 14, 2014 - scream spread whip pussy feet clamps pick sharp po (640x360, 1.22M)

Is it any better when it's a plastic bag keeping the water out?

Attached: insex - 20050824 - Primal Terror (Koko) - o2 bag water suspended predicament - 05 - M.webm (424x240, 1.96M)

..Yeah. That one was pretty fucking hot. ~1:30 or so with that amount of air isn't bad but, assuming you're not a free diver or frequent swimmer, it'll get you going a good bit. It being Insex, there's no telling how long they made her stay in the bag without fresh air.

Evil trips checked. Here's some water in the bag.

Attached: infernal restraints - tia ming - spread stocks - o2 bag collar piss predicament funnel humiliation f (576x326, 1.96M)

tying boobies up like that is just fine, but when you start skewering them like I just don't get it at all. Those boobs are never gonna look normal.
In highschool I dated a chick with big saggy boobs and she loved her nipples pinched and bitten HARD. THey would always be purple and bruised. Shit used to freak me out. God know's what she's into now

Skewering is a totally normal thing.

Attached: needle - 255CE46 - spike skewer tit tight amateur tied pierced ring collar ball gag blindfold scream (448x336, 1.97M)

I have always wanted a long forced exercises video, where the girl looks really exhausted at the end.
I think you once posted a vid where a girl was tied to a car and forced to run behind it for a while. It wasn't too extreme but it was pretty good. Any more like that?

I saw a short clip several years ago of one where a woman was in either ponyplay heels or other fetishistically high ones, I think had her arms in an armbinder, and had a rebreathing bag (which had an open hole or valve, but trust me it still takes a lot of effort) and was forced to do a fast walk on a treadmill.

anything with diapers??

You mean this? Yeah, I got it!
I have some other ponyplay related videos who also fit the description, some quite brutal, but would love to find more stuff...

Attached: DBvPtd9.gif (500x350, 265K)

show me a female ice cream machine

Circumcision

More impalement plz

I remember one where the woman had a bush, so they shaved it, put some in hey mouth, burned the hair off etc

sounds vaguely familiar, but I might be mixing that up with one of the slave k videos

Got any forced piss drinking? Bonus for facesitting