Is it just me or is this pussy “long”?

Is it just me or is this pussy “long”?

Attached: 81AE6D81-9030-47DF-B15D-59C34522D8B2.jpg (1024x736, 125K)

It does look long

it looks delicious

Long

If you turn your head it looks like a hamburger

It is long. Some pussies look longer than others.

kinda but I've seen longer in person. chicks that have long pussies are loose and it's not good. but she's Asian and just based on her build I doubt she is so who cares if it's a lil long

I want to be forced to be someones slave boy on kik by being shown pictures of girls to be made horny and vulnerable.

For back story:
Few months back, i was looking for pictures of girls on Cred Forums as I was horny and i added one guy on kik who was willing to send me some. After he sent a few pics he asked that I take off my shirt and take a picture, which i ended up doing as I was horny and didn't think much of it. After I did that he just started forcing me to do more as he got me more horny. He would send me like 4-5 pictures of girls and force me to strip down. He made me strip one piece a time, slowly exposing myself, from my pants, to my boxers, and so on. Long story short, he kept sending more and more until he had me naked and exposed, my balls and dick tied, me gagged, toothbursh forced in me and cumming for him.. even when i tried to resist him he would send more pics and just kept using degrading words till he broke me down. Anyways at the time it was super humilating and degrading but for some reason im craving this feeling again and now posting on her..

I will show live picture of myself doing what i'm told

My kik is: ronlans

Rong

Do yall permanent virgins not know that a pussy will change when the woman is aroused....?

That is a long pussy user, why?

Weak little bitch. Just admit you're a cockloving little fagot or I'll post the pics you sent me

Ya beat me to it.

Attached: 1579052679399.png (732x489, 225K)

When you no longer live a sheltered life, you'll find out that a lot of things in the world are more different than you'd ever imagine.

>Is it just me or is this pussy “long”?

Got more of this girl thou?

Prove it, show me just the first pic i sent you and if u do, i may say i amd that, but i dont think u do

are you 15? for fucks sake, yes, occasionally a vagina is not the exact duplicate of the photshopped nonsense you look at when you fuck your fist. Tell you what, you can finesse your way into an opportunity to get her pants off and then you can ask her yourself. Oh...never mind. "long pussy". please don't have kids.

dubs get

It loves you long time.

That position has her curled up over her abdomen, making it look like half of her body is ass, so it's kinda hard to tell. Perspective all fucked.

lmao @ all these replies angry about it for some reason.

Her grip on that club could use some improvement