Help me dr. Cred Forums, I think I got herpes from this whore I fucked two years ago...

help me dr. Cred Forums, I think I got herpes from this whore I fucked two years ago. I have these red bumps on my dick near and on the head, they're hard to see in the pic but I think it's herpes. they were there for a bit a few months ago and went away. I noticed them again last night. they do not itch or hurt, they aren't white, and they're not in clusters like all the pictures I see. I have no other symptoms, but I know this shit isn't normal.

I'm mostly worried about having given it to my ex, can anyone tell me what this is?

Attached: Ff.jpg (1248x1575, 347K)

Herpies lol

Get tested, never wise to have a web diagnoses

Thats not herp bro

Medfag here. Yep, that's herpes simplex 2. Go to your doctor for a Valtrex scrip to relieve the symptoms. That's about all you can do. Oh, and be a decent person and contact all the people you've rawdogged and tell them to get checked.

I'm gonna go to planned parenthood soon but I'm freaking out, I don't want to have given anything to my ex, I thought I was clean.

any ideas? it's gotta be an STD but it doesn't look like anything I saw, the closest thing was herpes but it doesn't look exactly like photos of it

I read about some experimental cures (yes, cures) for herpes, any ideas on how I could get into trials for it? I don't like the idea of being stuck with this forever

doesn't look like herpes to me, but then again your photo quality is shit

when is the last time you slept with your ex? how do you know you didn't get it from her? two years ago is a long time for herp derp to show up bro

I slept with the girl who I suspect I got it from around october 2018. I was broken up with my ex at the time, but we got back together later. the last time my ex and I had sex was august 2019. I was with her since 2017, having unprotected sex, and never had symptoms. I first noticed the red bumps shortly after having sex with the other girl in october.

any other opinions? they're small red bumps, no fluid inside, no itching or pain

You masturbate too much, its from friction. I get those too when I used to masturbate too much.

Or just use lube

Could be balanitis. See a doctor.

is this possible? why would I only notice it after having unprotected sex with a girl? I pray to god I didn't give my ex anything, she doesn't deserve it

looks promising, I'll have to see a doctor soon

BrUh I lowkey got that shit too I’m a Virgin tho

it doesn't list red bumps as a symptom of balanitis, fuck

I have herpes... that's not herpes.

I'm a urologist. What you are describing and showing does not appear to be herpes.

Herpes lives in the nerves. Your first symptom would be pain/tingling and then it erupts with blisters/pustules. Herpes lasts for a few days/weeks but wouldn't be there for months.

Good luck.

stage 12 cock cancer

Nigga just wanna find an excuse to show us his boner

Fungal infection. Apply athlete's foot cream (clotrimazole). Prevent by washing your dick off after fapping or sex.

LOL