QT coworker is going out to a bar tomorrow with my other coworker (both girls)

> QT coworker is going out to a bar tomorrow with my other coworker (both girls)
> She invited me
> I fucking hate bars

What do I do? The cute one has a boyfriend but she's kind of into me. We've known each other since high school.

Should I go?

Attached: sweatingpepe12552.png (480x454, 307K)

go and only order water

This

Go and order a soft drink and wings, say something like you just binged recently or trying to go to a physical/job drug test. easy.

Order THEM booze, cheap tequila is best

Why water? I don't like drinking, but maybe I should at least have a beer?

Stop hating bars first. Why judge them like that? I think you should practice meditation. If you become good at it. You will learn how to stop over thinking things. Pretty girls ask you yo go to bar. Should be a positive experience if you dont stay in your mind and live in the moment. Share some conversations :)

I'm nervous, they're loud and irritating. I don't like having to yell to be heard.

Ok i think dont go then

You need to want to be there

Listen to your gut my man. Girls are nice but so is not having to do things you dont want to do. However i recomend putting yourself out there and trying new stuff so you can grow :)

100% alpha move

Limit your alcohol intake to 3 max and just enjoy yourself with the girls retard. It doesnt matter that the bars annoying. You arent there for the bar. You're there for the girl.

>The cute one has a boyfriend but she's kind of into me.
> has a boyfriend
> is into me
> I fucking hate bars
nope. she isn't. keep deluding yourself. it'll be funny when you come back crying how she never pays attention to you and still has her chad bf railing her nightly.

Okay, I will. Thanks user. I'll try and make them laugh and make conversation. maybe I'll have one beer.

I recomend practice meditation. You say yiu are nervous but you shouldnt be. I struggled with intense anxiety my whole life. Once i had mastered meditation i was able to silence the thoughts that make me nervous altogether. Zero anxietty now

What advice do you have user? I also have had anxiety my whole life. I've gotten past it but I still get nervous when "going out" and stuff. Mostly it's the anticipation that really gets me. It's at 6 tomorrow so it'll be a whole day of feeling nervous...

>I fucking hate bars
no you dont user, its impossible to hate a bar, its a room full of inanimate objects and people.
obviously you dont have a problem with tables and chairs so its people you hate.
So remember this, the people at the bar are nothing more than extras in your movie, they add to your ambience and nothing more.

you seem like youve got Cred Forums leaking out your pores so this girl knows what you're like. meet her, ignore the seat fillers in the bar and maybe have fun for once in your miserable life

Jesse lee peterson. Hes the one and only pastor i will ever listen to. He specializes in rebuilding weak men. He has a youtube channel that has all the secrets to becoming a real man. I
Look up jesse lee peterson church. Also if you want he has a video were he walks you through how to meditate. In the bible it says be still and know god. Look up jesse lee peterson silent prayer.

Not OP, but is the meditation-pill not a meme? Should I actually try it? How long did it take after starting before you were able to start conquering your anxiety?

You are anticipating this thing hapening so its stressing you out. This is why you must stay in the meditative state at all times. Dicipline yourself through meditation and you will not be constantly thinking ablut things.

Meditation is the real deal. It WILL cure your anxiety. And you know what boys. If yiur good at it. You have no idea the power that lies within you. Meditation is beyond the real deal. It takes practice but its very very worth the time

If you meditate properly it can lktterally cure you instantly

In the bible it says you must respect others. Also it says to not judge anything or anyone. Especially not yourself. Take no opinion lf the world it says. I work outside its snowing right now. When i leavd my house i dont even consider the temperature to be something that would be negative or positive. I do not judge it. This is very important

take .25-.5mg of xanax and go to the bar. go easy on the alcohol.

There is a teacher within us. Bjt we must silence the unnecessary obssesive thinking so you can hear it. Meditation is the key to having peace with your life

do not go
it's a 2-on-1 situation
you're outnumbered
and she can make up any story she wants
and her friend will corroborate it
even if it's 20 years later
you can have your job and your family and your life ruined