I've come to the conclusion that hanging yourself isn't nearly as agonizing as one think...

I've come to the conclusion that hanging yourself isn't nearly as agonizing as one think. I'm thinking of hanging myself on my birthday in 5 days. I'm 10 years late

Attached: 4867098-0-image-a-72_1539028222503.jpg (1908x1146, 136K)

Its not a good way to do it. Find another way. Also pro tip if you practice meditation you will be cured of your pain.

It is if you do it the wrong way. If you fuck up the knot or try a drop hanging and fuck it up youll have a permanent neck scar and everyone will know.

Its easier to just make a noose and do the lean forward method like Robin Williams.

Will be right behind you

fuck outta here with meditation.

"just think better"

Yeah I'm not planning on doing the drop because off the fuckup chance. I'm thinking to just hang and masturbate while at it to distract me from the few seconds until I pass out.

>lean forward method

How did he do that? Care to explain?

I hope youre cool with being found and thought of as a pervy idiot.

noose on your neck, tie it behind you, lean forward in a sitting/kneeling position

That's fine I'll be dead anyways idiot

lol no need to get emotional. Just saying how it'll be received.

Either way though, are you too big of a pussy to just get a gun?

Problem is i can't get a gun. And yes I probably will puss out

Then what the fuck are we doing here.

You just want attention. Get a therapist. They legally have to listen to your bullshit without calling you out for your faggotry.

>I've come to the conclusion that hanging yourself isn't nearly as agonizing as one think.
It is very agonizing if you fail to break your neck at first try.
That is the difference between hanging and being hanged. The latter aims to break the neck, the former can leave you dangling - literally.

Cope

It takes max 20 seconds to go unconscious and approx 4 min to die afterwards so suffering isn't as bad. Maybe you should hang yourself you dumb idiot lol

Asphyxiate not hang

>Asphyxiate

What else would the point of hanging being??? Except for trying to break the neck

Best method would be to sit by your door and tie a loop from the door handle thats just too short to reach your neck. Take a nice seat and youll be asleep forever in no time. Shower handles are probably better because you can wet the floor and keep yourself from pussing out (im talking about the handles for supporting weight not turning on the water.

Yeah, you're almost certainly going to not succeed if you try a drop and anything else is going to be way more uncomfortable than you think. Plus, you'll panic and feel a terror worse than you can imagine at the very end of your consciousness.
At the last second, you'll regret it.

Sounds too simple to work.

>without calling you out for your faggotry.
Oh no, a (good) therapist will absolutely call you out for shit. It's how they do it and whether they actually listen to and try to understand how you got there first.

That is the difference faggot.

Hangings are supposed to break the neck, you will eventually suffocate but that's not the purpose of a hanging. Its like saying you could slit your wrists with a guillotine, youre doing it wrong.

you shouldn't do it.

>Its like saying you could slit your wrists with a guillotine
I mean... you COULD... it would be pretty likely to be fatal, too, unless you got treatment pretty quickly.

Jesus youre dense, thats the point.

I was enjoying playing the scenario out

Why do you emo faggots always plan this shit out days in advance? Like ita gonna fuckin matter.
>hurr durr ill wait for my birthday so it means something

Hey fuck you impatient twat

Can someone please tell me what is the ideal drop height and rope thickness?

Chris Benoit did it that way, too.

Attached: 6eJ.jpg (640x853, 47K)

OPs inconsistent anyways. Says they are going to do it on a birthday but then says they dont care how they are found.

This thread is OP being a highschool emo girl sighing heavily at a party to get someone to notice.

Grow some balls and blow your brains out, like R. Budd.

Attached: 1569867114084.webm (352x288, 1.56M)

How is that being inconsistent? Are you perhaps mentally retarded?

You care about pageantry but then defensively dont care about being found looking like a faggot who couldnt masturbate properly.

Like look how emotional you are for someone who doesnt care. Get a therapist already. We do not care.

Reasons to not kill yourself
>mom would be sad

Don't do it user she might yell at you

Attached: Live for something.jpg (557x385, 73K)

I'm pretty sure they are supposed to call you out on your faggotry, how else would you expect them to help a person?

I would if I had a gun mate. I would have done it right now. If I didn't puss out.

In 2012, i had enough of life. I was 19 years old. Nothing made me happy, i kept looking in the past wishing i did things. I felt i would feel this sadness forever, a colorless world where life just made my chest feel like it was going to burst.

I couldn't stand the pain, nothing helped not even junk food, games, tv or my favorite music. I had no responsibilities, i lived with my parents. I had a one night stand, that didnt even help me and i for sure wasnt trying medication.

So one day, i bought a rope from a local diy shop and went a isolated section of my local woods and then went to hang myself. Unfortunately some girl saw me and got visibly upset and told me please not to do it and i couldn't. We sat down for 30 minutes, a woman in her 50s and i told her how i was feeling and she said i should try to give life another go.

Oddly, i decided to volunteer and met a girl who is now my wife. Married 5 years now with 2 kids and we both have similar problems, shes like my rock and i am now coping and liking life in many stages.

Just want to say don't give up.

Not op
But im glad you shared this.

fag

Attached: 87476999.png (580x353, 41K)

Electricity is the way to go. Just make sure someone records it. Then you will live forever in the Rek't Threads

Attached: 1573967254885.webm (640x352, 1.32M)

Ask Robin Williams or Chris Benoit basically. He just used a weight machine pulling up instead of gravity pulling down.

I guess I've watched one too many Hollywood movies. Thought you had to drop from a great height. Even the Saddam hanging comes to mind.

Try to hold on a little bit longer OP.
might be right.

Of course, Benoit murdered his wife and child first.

Attached: Chrisbenoitwhcchamobt2-1-.jpg (446x350, 18K)

I'm so glad to get to call you a massive faggot before I die.

What is this 10 years late stuff about!

I failed committing suicide in 2020. Felt out of place since then

2010 sorry

Failed how?

He pizza'd where he should've french fried'.

Pain=life don't even think about it you niggerfaggot, man up.

stfu nigger

no u

lmao anybody listening to this guy topkek

No

Im the only one that get turned on by the idea of get hanged? I was thinking about doing sice a child but there is self autopreservation instinct in me that doesn't let me do it. I'm 25 btw and esl

WHAT THE FUCK

I tried to hang myself a few months ago. I passed out but woke up when I apparently managed to get myself out of the restraint. I had tied my pants into a door handle and knelt into it. Amazing. The human condition. The mind will do anything to stay alive even though we've committed ourselves to ending it all. Mind and body work together even in the throes of death to return to this shit existence.

Careful if you do. Chances are you survive and your throat will be fucked. I still swallow funny and drool so bad it wakes me up at night.

see

Tie your hands behind your back you dumbass lmfao

I was in jail you stupid bastard.
I did the best I could with what I had available.

So don't be in jail you dumbass lmfao

Interesting how so many people actually survive those and the electricity simply blows out a chunk of their body

Youre gonna die sooner or later and everything will be over, so why not just live for the sake of trying to make it better. Dont be a fucking pussy and give up go through with life and of you still end feeling like shit then so be it but at least you will of tried. I dont wanna live either but ima keep on living cause at least theres a chance i will be happy and i work towards that so when i die i will die as best as i can let myself be

Nothing can fix bipolar (Chronic Depression) you shitfucker.

cock loving dipshit dunununununuuuuu

There is no heaven. When you die it's the end. What's the point then? Millions of people dying every day. Each point of light snuffed out never to see the light of day again.

I want to just be done. What's the point of there is no meaning. If there is nothing after to work toward. Every day ahead of me is mind numbing illness. Every day a miasma of shit from mental disability. Fuck it all.

Yet we are the crybabies who live the longest fml

lol ain't it grand

Kinda like saying a car doesn't have a purpose 'cos it will end up as trash. You give your life whatever purpose you want.

>You give your life whatever purpose you want

Gayer than gay

What started all this shit anyway?

Well you see it all began when I had to go shid

What you mean?

He means he is a nigger