How do we help autists? This is my daughter who was vaccinated and soon subsequently became autistic...

youtube.com/watch?v=k6K4j5UHZn0&list=PLlQjH57nx7jLQi8KP5YW0i9Oe1Z5LDgJe&index=2

How do we help autists? This is my daughter who was vaccinated and soon subsequently became autistic, she's been like this ever since. Please I need to reverse this, how do I reverse it?

Attached: daughter.png (406x672, 463K)

bump

bump

I get mad and go crazy the same exact way every time I hear Billie Eilish playing on the radio

Attached: B532E3EA-9F11-4DF5-82F6-92842A197503.jpg (378x435, 28K)

Hey that's my daughter you prick.

Try cleaning your pigsty house then drop her off at a mental hospital in another state

Are you fucking retarded why would you come here for help ?

Attached: 725C8C7A-8F11-4A0A-91D5-761FC0560B3D.jpg (640x400, 44K)

Teach her to be less of a retard by beating her when she does retard shit.

No I'm not retarded, I need help. WTF?

Bamye you should be put in a mental hospital ASSHOLE! And the house is like that because she trashed it.

welp

there's a kid who'll end up on the streets once their parents dies - and probably be dead within the 2 years after that

all of the time that kid has left will be horrible, difficult and unfulfilling - you're leaving no legacy to the planet, your family dies out in the next generation if you have 2 children who are this severely autistic

you're fucked buddy

your kid is mentally fucked and has no future where they can support themselves

this ain't even the real father, but whoever is responsible for this child is fucked

No it's autism, is there a reverse after the vaccination?

We love our daughters sorry.

dont doubt you love them, just hoping you realise that once you're gone they're absolutely fucked

you don't look rich enough to have a support system for them once you're gone, and they're too far gone to support themselves in the world

won't always be able to attain said medication because of their inability to simply interact with people

your kids are fucked, you're fucked - enjoy the 20 years of suffering before you die

Poor quality bait. Op you are a sad fucking loser please put a shot gun to your head tonight and pull

Attached: 93D78A40-EC1C-49AF-AB5D-EEBF78715FC4.jpg (376x564, 42K)

What is the meaning meaning?

Let me fuck the demons out of her, bro. I've been helping the retardeds since 2008.

She's 15 you know?

>> Meaning?

Is that you’re retarded and this thread is Poor quality bait and nobody believes it

Attached: A649F8D3-2CA3-469E-B4B5-232C620C5343.jpg (439x439, 46K)

I'm using "retard" to describe all unwanted or abnormal behaviors. There is no medicine to help. However pain can do wonders. If the autist does retard shit, cause it pain. Smaller pains for smaller problems. Larger pain for bigger problems. Use shock collars and pressure points.

I am looking for help, not trolls.
That's not how autism works and she's hurting herself it somehow does something to her.

"I came to Cred Forums for credible advice" - nobody believes you, retard.

bump

Weather you believe me or not, you are using retard discrimnatinggly and that's something I'm going to call the police on and get u tracked down and arrested. I was told to come on this site for help.

Op Is faggot Nobody’s biting this poor quality bait

Attached: 01FD832F-8293-46FF-803F-10DF3C711721.jpg (1114x1079, 366K)

lets see if Interpol uphold your complaint, as I don't live in the US you fucking mongoloid

Why are you posting the same post over and over again? I came here for help.

Oh I know conncetions acrooss the world, and I bet your ass your going to pay for this REAL SOON.

Kek. Yes I believe you call the police on all of us you’re retarded faggot

Attached: 67A09577-A1B8-46AF-930F-2B545BBCAD89.jpg (517x750, 53K)

It sdays your the same person who is resposting it again. You are pretending to be other people. I know I haveconnections.

Did you knmow God is going to put you in a specialplace in Herll?

I am going to call the police right now for theat offensive picture.

>> sdays I haveconnections.

Attached: 1ACBFB5B-40D8-473B-83EA-D5EF17555D9A.jpg (553x569, 62K)

I am already in hell or as you call it herll
I live in California

Attached: BDBA620D-0DF3-4A0E-ADAB-173C54991CEC.jpg (600x400, 60K)

I'd say try raping her but clearly that we your first move. Maybe beat her? You can always an hero her. Poison her would solve it.