Greetings and salutations Cred Forums

Greetings and salutations Cred Forums

I'm the Nolubhay, i come to you today to present my services and ask you for your hard earned money like a faggot.

I'm sorry for doing this, but I need it, i need your help.

1$ for your daily reading
5$ for your death prediction
10$ for a celebrity ultimate secret.

Please, don't ban me, I'm not worse than 99% bullshit on Cred Forums

My goal is to reach 30$ so I can make it till payday from work.

Is anyone willing to help me out?

My Patpal is
[email protected]

Attached: 104956-494x400-gypsy2.jpg (494x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameful but necessary self bump

I'll bite. Tell me my daily and if it's good I'll see what I can send you, maybe a dollar

Greetings

My crystal ball tells me that today you will have a quiet evening until at around 9PM you will be visited by a on insanely adorable homeless girl who is utterly clean of any stds she will ask you for money, you will invite her in and fuck her brains out for the next 3 days and nights.

You will fall in love with her, and she with you, and you will have a great year, until she ends her life.

gonna bump for you nolubfag

Bumpage

youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg

a song to cheer you up

$30... sell nudes. Good luck

Don't look nearly good enough to sell nudes :/
I'm a hairy ugly ass guy basically

Can you help me bump?

Babump

Good luck op. I'd send you a million dollars if I could.

Bumps

Thank you babe, I love you and I love your positive post.
Can you help me bump this at least this way someone might be able to help, and I'm kinda down all the way down to this :/

Please?

Tell me how will I die?

why not just stand on a corner with a sign, you'd get paid better than $30 a day. Also I'm doing my part. bump.

What's your circumstances?

Shitposts till my folder runs dry. And remember, you asked for this user.

Attached: 1166213177781.jpg (759x1200, 375K)

Thank you, where I live I'd most likely be beat up within 30 mins of doing that lol

You will die exactly on the 15th of September 2044, you've got some time left.
You will die because of trying the new experimental drug that supposedly makes people smarter and faster talkers.
Right before you die, you will feel a brief euphoria and start reciting rap lyrics from your childhood, and then finally collapse and drool it out on the floor till you die.

Your last words are the entire lyrics of this song
youtube (dorot) com/watch?v=mhxm9Uwc7Sg

I work night shifts, daily, and I have like 1 day off every week.

At work I can eat sometimes donuts, or whatever is leftover in the work break room. I was caught twice eating there and it's getting embarrasing, i'm utterly broke and I have no one to count on irl to get help.

I am willing to pay it back via paypal if you wanna trust me or something

I asked for this, and I am loving it. Checked

Any predictions for my love life?

Pipe down niggerboo

not letting it embed
*facepalm*

Attached: 1535647737540.webm (480x480, 512K)

YES!

I'll check my crystall ball

>checks

Oh shit, it looks here that you'll meet a redhead, she'll be chubby, she'll adore you and you'll adore her. But it'll turn out that she's into extreme male domination, meaning she loves dominating men, and at the first time you guys have sex she'll tie you up, sit on your face with her chubby thighs and rub her pussy on you till she cums, but it's ok because she's unbelievably cute and you'll learn to love it. In a way.

This will go on for a few months, till she loses weight, and dumps you for a lesbian girl. You'll be enraged and decide to love yourself instead

you'll realize that you are your own best friend and you'll shine like a fucking god

Sadly, two years later a car will hit you, this is life.

doesn't that count as advertising?

your webm makes me sad, it reminds me of the finality of life

When I was a young boy, there was no food in the house except expired shit, You know you're poor when you eat moldy waffles with hard cheese as a sandwich.

Attached: 1489266787855.jpg (1200x1200, 812K)