Be me

>be me
>sitting in graphics design class
>had to sit next to tumblret because I didn't give a fuck being late for 2 hours
>trying to focus on work
>have to hear that stupid cunt sighing every 10~30 seconds
>pretty sure she has some emo looking feggit bf so no idea why the fuck it's happening

Any advice? I really hate dyed hair attention whore dykes like this.

Attached: lol.jpg (600x212, 42K)

Why don't you just try to have sex with her and leave it at that? I can't stand little faggots like you that let little things like this get to them.

You're disabled. I don't want aid s.

She obviously wants to vent, ask what's wrong and proceed to pretend like you're listening.

Did you even read? I don't like dykes. She has a bf. Why the fuck would I talk to this attention seeking nigger???

To get her to stop sighing, do you even comprehend? nvm of course you don't, you're asking Cred Forums for advice. Here's some good advice, leave the class, go to the roof and jump off head first, don't forget to do a backflip on the way down.

>dykes
>has BF

this must be a freudian slip. i think you're the actual faggot

Niggers like you killed the old Cred Forums. Yeah, Mr. Cuck listen to her soap operas over and over since it won't be permanent. And skip doing what I'm suppose to give her attention. Despite the fact I avoided her and even went so far as to block her on Facebook because she looks fucking ugly.
That's cute not keep quiet retard.

looks like you need to take a typing class too.

Shh... Go back to your corner autismo shill.

Nah, I got plenty of time. I think I'll make fun of you instead. I'm guessing you're around 16, probably have English as a second language.

grow up faggot lol

Attached: 1po8vi5wuu4z.jpg (1615x1783, 147K)

holy shit I can't believe you fucking queers white knight the dyke lmao

Attached: 1514471125700.jpg (762x785, 212K)

I bet you have a folder saved to shit post threads you don't like.

>shit post threads you don't like
>probably have English as a second language

(((((PROJECTING)))))

OP is a massive faggot with sad hatred in his heart
if you give her so much attetntion that you post on Cred Forums about it you must be a sad fucker
you either want the dyke deep in your heart, or maybe you just hate everyone because you hate yourself.
grow up faggot.

Attached: these-two-suck-each-others-cocks-36974402.png (500x344, 51K)

jokes on you kiddo, ill just reply to myself and suck my own cock, thats a dream come true
not white knighting the dyke, just saying OP is much worse then her, sheis fufilling herself as a human, she has a bf, she tries interacting with people and share her feelings while OP have nothing but an imageboard to cry to

how am I gibbing her attention by posting about her here? did I post doxx??? you're pretty retarded anda blatant advocate/white knight virgin nigger. lmfao
also thx for the good copypasta

Attached: Xd.png (500x344, 116K)

you give her attention in your own head you dumb little shit
when i hate someone i dont waste engrgy about him, just treat him as pest and move on, also if you werent such a pussy you could have just asked her nicely with a soft smile "can you stop that? it's really hard for me to eoncentrate"
but you are such a massive pussy you can't talk to females
you are such a newfag and a teenager
last message you will ever see from my ass, enjoy being a virgin

don't listen to those retards, they clearly lack the intelligence to realize that you don't want to listen to her babbling.
best advice i can give you is try and show up earlier to move seats.

>probably have English as a second language

My sides. Oh my sides.

Attached: The+chicken+part+killed+me+1010+_6a7e22fc00c78d8a7ccbafef06c257a9.jpg (236x284, 17K)

hates someone that speaks 3 languages while he can only speak burger
whatever fat joe

the only thing you flexed with is your aspergers down syndrome

fuck this is funny

Attached: nmibdfeivor31.jpg (480x318, 16K)

Did your father hit you earlier today?

my advice is to fucking ignore her and do your work like a normal person

how are you getting triggered this hard from blue hair? fucking faggot

>old Cred Forums
>Mr. Cuck

get the fuck out of here with that newfaggotry

She's trying to get your attention by being a spoiled brat. And what do we do with spoiled brats? We ignore them.

Amusing thing is if she so much as imagined a male doing something like this she would report it as sexual harassment.

>get the fuck out of here with that newfaggotry

get the fuck out of here with that newfaggotry

I love posting shit like that on purpose

Attached: I+call+this+the+engineers+ultimate+rape+face+_cbd753c4f5353fd487d5d6b90a8bcb36.jpg (300x169, 10K)

Am I getting le epic trolololed?

Attached: please be patient.jpg (1000x1376, 875K)

>sheis fufilling herself as a human
>she tries interacting with people and share her feelings
>tumblr
>sighing every 10~30 seconds

damn you're dense as pigshit

bob and vagene am i rite pajeet