Dont hold back

dont hold back

Attached: 4L_nhfczrTP.jpg (1125x1109, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strathmore.org/events-and-tickets/l-homme-cirque
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even females who lie about rape are as bad as actual rapists. Females lie more often, many take pleasure from being believed in such. Morons and their comparisons demonstrative of such imbecilic ineptitude are not only unattractive, but unpleasant. Get better, females; don't be this retarded.

Attached: 1327952154253.jpg (130x131, 5K)

Stupid fucking lying cunts like this is the reason I almost got fucking arrested about a week ago.

Luckily I knew how to keep my cool and keep my story straight

It took almost 4 damn hours of questioning but I finally was allowed to learn.

But no seriously fuck this bitch

By definition a one person circus is not possible. Have fun with your typical twattery.

Attached: 574590_388875531135248_402270982_n.jpg (960x594, 70K)

After my last weekend I literally trust women less than ever.

I even folded that lying bitch’s cloth and brought her her keycard so she wouldn’t get locked out.

Lying cunts deserve to get fucked

Rich white women should not be permitted to speak. Period. You get to have money or talk. Not both.

Attached: 20200211616.jpg (663x1276, 143K)

This would be a good suggestion if you extend it to both man and woman. Rich people should be forbidden to participate in politics or media. This would mean no more TV/movie "superstars" thought.

And that would be bad why?

knew slut named memphis
shove vegetables in her ass
and gets gangbangd @ partys
calls rape on small dickfaggotz

>Not even females who lie about rape are as bad as actual rapists.

tell that to someone who has spent years behind bars for a made up rape.
men have gotten tbe rope for this you know.

>Brits
Those stupid faggots knowingly had rape gangs roam the country for years

That place is a hell on earth

>Britain
>Hell on Earth
what kind of sheltered little bitch are you?

This guy has never stepped out of Buttfuck, USA and has never stuck his dick in anything he wasn't directly related to.

>t.triggered britbong

Attached: 1391072416849.jpg (477x510, 79K)

There is no way that this is real.

no, they are that stupid

They say they can withdrawal sex consent a week later if they regret it and say you rapped them yet are surprised by this

Attached: 1576122857766.jpg (622x562, 53K)

We don't know what actually went down(apart from the men and boys in this idiotically filming it and posting to social media), but she was denied a phone-call or access to legal advice whilst being questioned alone in unrecorded interviews by Cypriot police.

At her trial, the judge refused to admit any argument or evidence that a rape happened to her, which was really the only way she could prove she was innocent.

This
I have no clue what actually happened, but there was no due process followed.
If anything needs to happen, it is a retrial in a civilised country

If such was made-up, why and how would someone have been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt? If there was not sufficient evidence, the flaw was obviously judiciary in nature; your sentiment is still one of an inferior reasoning pattern. Nothing makes a lair worse than a victimizer; coming from a victim, KYS scum-bag.

Attached: 1330382267567.jpg (320x288, 13K)

hi officer

these are some impressively cogent opinions from people who have neither money, nor a voice

humans protect females you dongtwat.
if a woman says she was raped the likes of you have found the alleged perp guilty beyond a reasonable doubt as far as you're concerned.
which btw is a rather recent concept.
no matter.
if you lie about this and you know that there is a good chance that someone else gets punished judicial flaw or not
guess what?
you're scum.
i don't care if you thought that that particular revolver chamber was unloaded or if you thought safety was on, you still pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger.
i wouldn't tell someone like you to kys
because you living your miserable human life is punishment enough.
now go back under your slimy rock and fester in your shitty personality

This is why people don't take the feminism movement seriously, and why they'll accomplish nothing.

There's a video. She's fucking loving it

You’re retarded - strathmore.org/events-and-tickets/l-homme-cirque

Based illiterate schizoposter. We have no idea what side you're arguing for

your reading comprehension is not my problem.
i side with justice.
rapists should get punished
rape liars should get punished
whoever lies and and actively tries to have someone innocent incarcerated for his or her own gain is no better than someone who sexually assaults.
they're different crimes but the people committing them are just as shitty.

>If such was made-up, why and how would someone have been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Little tip, the courts don't actually truly go by this standard

It's why innocent people are convicted of crimes thy didn't commit