What happened to AVGN? He used to be cool, for a nerd. Seriously, James Rolfe used to have it together...

What happened to AVGN? He used to be cool, for a nerd. Seriously, James Rolfe used to have it together, how did it get so badly for him? His content seems to have peaked between a dozen years ago to a decade ago, more or less.

Attached: 1529705294670-609x400.png (609x400, 424K)

I guarantee he's more successful than you.

It happens with just about everyone. I still enjoy his content and the lengths he goes for production value and guest celebs. I agree it's not good as it used to be.

Just like the nostalgia critic. I also enjoy his content but it's not like it once was. He definitely gives it 110% like James.

When is Simpsons gonna end?

He got married. This is what happened to him. Simple as that.

What year did he get married?

Why did liberals ruin AVGN?

The Nintendo Switch was too tempting. RIP.

Attached: 1529705294670.png (609x611, 571K)

Attached: yj8geoewtsk31.jpg (640x482, 90K)

He's already done all the games that his original fans would have any real want to see that sucked ass. If he didn't start doing some newer shit and not upping his production value, this would be a thread bitching about how he just does the same goddamn thing over and over. Plus the newer games are going to attract some people that wouldn't otherwise give two shits about NES games.

2016-ish if I recall correctly. Pretty much around when he started filming his big screen movie.

How do they cram all that graham into your butthole? What's with the poster above me? Why did you use that picture op? Is this statement false?

It's real. I'm not saying he's a soy boy, but he likes the Nintendo Switch a lot.

He can take a mean black sausieeege.

It's funny that you're nostalgic for his old content.
He should do a review of himself.

i find his new content pretty funny

Yeah, I agree. He's playing it safe and smart. If old fans are truly fans, like me, then they'll tune in to watch. I still enjoy his content.

First marriage doesnt count, faggot.

You got it. Also, his wife is pretty cute tbh.

I'd be down for that. Remember when the nostalgia critic tried reviewing games and people gave him so much shit for it that he stopped?

Same here. Not like the Simpsons. That's painful at times. I hear they're finally doing away with it. I'm not too sure how much of that is true.

You kiss your daddy's penis with that mouth? Of course you do. You're a naughty little fuck boi.

That doesn't make the criticism against him any less valid.

What are you talking about? Who was his first wife then if it's not April?

Just google it dick breath. I see only one marriage bitch in his life.

Imagine being able to open your mouth that wide but not brushing your back teeth.

Dude, you're fucking retarded. How hard is it to do a quick google search to find out you're full of shit? That was a rhetorical question btw.

Attached: NF5NpsKh1c-14.png (300x250, 29K)

Attached: downsyndromekid7.png (555x373, 483K)

This guy should kill himself. Lol yolo jk but for real doh.

Do you even lift bro? Lift big cocks into your mouth probably. Kek

He's married since 2007 you dumb incel.

It's mlk day today. Have you let a nigger fuck your mom/sister/gf/wife/dog today?

he didnt get worse. You outgrew ass humor.

Nostalgia Critic was more or less good back then, but when Doug started getting his hard-on on stupid skits, the quality plummeted.

And here we don't even touch his brown-nosing reviews for The Force Awakens and fembusters. He completely slams the entire 7th episode for being a copypasta of A New Hope and then makes a 180° turn saying it is fine, and that's how it should be. What the actual fuck. His review of female Ghostbusters was equally disgusting, the film is not shitty, let's all be friends, bla-bla-bla.

Oh come on.

that's around when he got a kid

starting a family usually kills one's career if they put any effort into their family
despite what people think, you can't have both and still achieve to the extent in your career that you'd like - in his case - he's never gonna be the big movie producer he probably hoped for

but if he's content where he is, that's all that matters, as the episodes for us
the episodes past the early 100s aren't great, but it's nice that he keeps up with it

i think what really happened is that he doesn't get the character anymore, nor does he have fun with it and instead tries to 'act' like avgn as opposed to feeling the role

Attached: 1441251041098.png (719x689, 513K)

having kids slows you down

He publically stated that he toned down the vulgarity because he got kids. I feel like the old episodes have a degree of rose-tinted goggles for most people though, despite most still holding up. I think his content isn't so much for vulgarity anymore, but more to watch a game reviewer who makes good jokes and has high production values. Much like his viewers, he has matured.