So about a week ago I made a post about how I was having regular sex with my room mate...

So about a week ago I made a post about how I was having regular sex with my room mate, and that now there was a new guy in the picture.
I told her it was no business of mine, this guy wants to be her boyfriend and I said naturally ill back off. But I told her it would feel uncomfortable for me, considering another man was coming into my home and having sex with a woman I was regularly fucking. I said it was fine he came over but try to stay at his place and not ours, if he comes over a night or two a week that’s fine.
We have this conversation after having sex twice.
Then the very next day he more or less moves in.
He has been here a week now and my patience is spent. Did not want to do anything to avoid seeming jealous or upset but I have a new jobb in two days and I dont want his ass here during my start up phase.
I am going to throw him out today, but what do I do if he refuses?
Do I get my bat and beat him or do I call the cops?
Can I even call the cops if he is a guest?
need some advice

Attached: 99DC95F7-8DA8-4091-A3D6-2E91B4DCA15A.jpg (200x200, 15K)

also we are four people in our apartment and the others apart from the girl want him gone and 2.

fucking greedy dick. you have no talent in bed because the chick prefers another, and you will call the police. Kys.

fuck yourself retard

The next time they fuck, join in and fuck him in the ass.

harr harr

You have to make him not want to be there. Flirt with her in front of him. Tell him you were sleeping with her just before him. Make him jealous of you.

we can't help you if you're not honest. you have feelings for her, otherwise you wouldn't care.

I dont, the problem is he is like a ghost. He wont look at me or anyone else, wont talk to us. That he is fucking the girl I used to is just worse on an already bad situation

thats being a bad guy and I don’t want to be that. Ill throw him out, not cuck him

your little territorial bullshit is really obnoxious. she pays rent so maybe consider minding your own business. you are for some reason thinking this whore is not a stranger you stuck your dick in a few times. that's not the case. if you didn't make rules for guests beforehand then suck it up because it has nothing to do with you.

that’s exactly what I did. Jeez fucking dumbass, he is living in our hone ignoring all the other people here and being very rude. We have put up with it for a week, of course he has to go home!

no, pothead, you asked the other roommates like a passive aggressive jilted bitch
>so dudes what do you think of Marie's new bf? he sucks right?
>uh yeah user
and you take that as proof that other people care as much as you (they don't) and you take her being agreeable with you after fucking to be a house rule which it is not. kick him out in a house meeting like the passive aggressive pussy you are and MAKE it a rule. no guests longer than two days, or whateverthefuck.

Don't be such a push over. She's your bitch let her and him know that.

Attached: 1579437070760.png (300x300, 53K)

thats not what happened. They came to me cause I refused to talk about it in fear of appearing jealous.
God your a little faggot arent you

youre lying. if they came to you complaining then you would have had the go ahead to address it directly and this thread wouldn't exist. if everyone in a house wants something done they do it, they don't say wait let's let the queer townie trash op ask for advice on b first

wtf lol
they didn’t complain. not everyone is an upset dildo like yourself, so stop projecting and calm down. I already sent him home and told him to wait awhile and next time talk with the rest of us if he wants to spend time in our home

if he has no legal documentation for being there then you are well within rights to ask him to move out. ie. if he isnt contributing to bills or rent and he isnt on any paperwork then he has no legal grounds to say no when being told to move out. But be aware this girl will more than likely go with him because you are being an uber cuck.

that’s fine by me. If I wanted her id be her bf months ago. This whole thing is just unfortunate considering I did everything in my power to make this stress free for the both of us, but this dude of hers probably has a filthy room or something so he refuses to spend time with her at his place. And if he had only talked with me and introduced himself It would not have been so awkward for everyone involved.

What a shitty fkn situation. First of all post the girl.

Sounds like you got yourself into a shitty situation and you obvs like her. You’re going to have to move out

I don’t like her but I liked having regular sex. And yeah I’m going to have to move out.
When we started fucking she was suppoused to move out after a month.
Then suddenly she decided to stay.
Ffs

>I'm going to have to move out. Geez stop being a passive faggot and tell her the cunt has got to go. Get your other roommates to back it up, and if not, then you should leave.

yeah he is gone, I just hope he understands he needs to wait some weeks before coming back.
If not, and he comes back like, tommorow, do I kick his ass? she and he are younger than me, I’m 24 they are 21

Alpha as fuck.

Alpha as cuck

>I used to have sex with her
>I own her

>I'm ok with you seeing other guys
>Just not around our co-payed apartment

>I don't want to seem jealous
>I will resort to physical violence or calling the cops to get my way

Give me your mental gymnastic teacher's name, I want to learn to be this deluded too.

I literally laughed out loud.

Honestly i see where he’s coming from but yeah. It’s just a stupid af situation.
To op just be happy you got laid dude.

>I used to have sex with her
>I own her

oh come on.
I went out of my way to be pleasant towards the whole situation.
Never implied in the slightest I own her and have rights to demand she not bring anyone over, I asked her to take a little consideration the first weeks and not fuck every single day in our apartment and to go to his place, which she ignored.

>I'm ok with you seeing other guys
>Just not around our co-payed apartment

I said it was fine, but the asshole wont come out of her room for six whole days and our apartment is tiny. We can all hear them and it's weird for six days in a row, you understand this you retard.

>I don't want to seem jealous
>I will resort to physical violence or calling the cops to get my way

yeah what do I do if he refuses to leave when the rest of the people living the apartment want him gone?
the other guy I live with is blind and the third guy is a fucking pussy. they asked me to ask him to leave which I did not want to do.

fuck you

yeah I was at first, let me just stress the point that she was suppoused to move out a month before we started having sex.
she even signed the papers to move
then she suddenly a month later tells me casually after sex that she is staying
and now this
fuck I deserve sympathy this is ass

out in a month*

Omg dude, just talk with both of them. Tell her that guests are okay but someone sleeping over for more than a few days is a roommate and not a guest. It's your own fault you fucked your roommate. Only retards do that because everyone knows it just causes problems. But I can feel how annoying people living in your shared flat is because they don't belong there. I have a roommate which every few months let people live for weeks here. I won't tolerate anymore too because it's my fucking flat and just because they sleep in his room it doesn't mean that its just his problem. They cause more noise, dirt and more costs. These people have to find an own place, I'm not a fucking hotel.

Also I just can advice you to never get Pakistanis or Indians in your shared flat. They are dirty as fuck..

I did talk with them, problem being is if they ignore it.
What then?
and yeah totally my own fault i fucked my room mate but in my defense she did say she was leaving in a month and that's the only reason I thought it was okay to fuck her
I feel used

Just make an intervention. Talk with both roommates that you think it's enough. Go all 3 to her and tell her you want to talk with them. Tell them you have no problem with them having fun but you don't want them to live here because of (reasons). Go work out some rules. If they don't want an agreement tell them it's 3v1 and you can decide that you tell landlord that you don't want her there anymore.

She manipulated you with sex

Based
Or go for a spitroast

You have to make it diplomatic. You have to ally up with both others and convince them to support you. Talk with them. Then arrange a meeting with all roommates. Work out rules. Work out penalties if rules are broken. Try to make them understand your point of view. Don't start an fight, be calm and state your point. If they start a fight ask for support of your roommates "it's not just me, we all 3 talked together and think it's not acceptable anymore, if you don't change it we don't want you to live here anymore"

Generosity has turned people into cucks and betas, kindness is a lie made up by the media. You need to act assertive with this invader.

Also, it’s YOUR house, OP. Leave your wife to the invader, and tell them both to leave your house and wallow in their filth. She’s clearly a degenerate whore.

>beat him with a bat
Yeah you guys were totally just fwb.

Attached: 5F20A656-A6E3-42F9-B2F2-1B43341BB325.jpg (179x281, 7K)

he is only an invader cause he refuses to interact with the rest of the household. she pays rent, she has every right to have her boyfriend over.
but I also have the right to throw him out if he refuses to heed that other people live in this household, which I have done. Told her he could not come over for awhile.
I just have to wait and see what he does, if he comes over and "pays tribute" to the fact that other people live here and treat us with the respect that entails I will bear this for the few uncomfortable months. But if he comes over again and hides in her room without talking to us his ass is out. He knows I have been fucking her while he has been trying to get together with her, so he has a right to feel some animosity his handling off it is childish and pathetic.

well... I meant that if he refuses to leave what do I do? the only course of action I can think of his beating him or calling the cops

Regardless of the fucking part, if he is not on the lease, do not let him stay for more than a month. Some states consider that "domesticated" at that point.
Local cops cant do shit, you need state or county Sheriff's or State Troopers to do it.
She can claim he is a guest but for how long is on your state and your lease agreement.
You're better off trying other means to get him to leave, if you still wanna fuck her. Drive a wedge between them. Point out all his flaws and tell her how she can do better, while being the better option. All women really want in the end is a new daddy they can fuck, who makes them feel safe, and can provide. Be that. Be assertive with her around him, be handsy, and gropey. Make him feel inferior and make sure she sees it.

Remind him that he is under another mans roof as much as possible. Put a fork in upside down in the dishwasher? Make his ass take it out and hand wash it. Shoes on in the house? Make him wash the floors. Demasculate him until he bursts in anger and lashes out, then point out how petty and childish he is being while telling him to man up.
If he takes a swing, put him on his ass and call the cops- problem solved. Spend all night getting the girl drunk and telling him how psycho he was to flip out over you asking him to do a chore.

It's much easier to get her to leave him, than get him removed by law

Pic not related

Attached: 1573220011978m.jpg (683x1024, 57K)

yeah that will be done. The odd part is that in two weeks she has a group of females friends scheduled to come stay in our apartment, 3 of them in total. I don't think I want this animosity here when she will have a cavalcade of stupid fuckers levying the weight of their bitchiness on me. The more I think and write in this Thread the more I know I have to move, but I have a 2 month window before I can in the contract

I don't wanna fuck her anymore

lmao 'not cuck him'...

you're the cuck you fool, when will you realise this

she has you both wrapped around her finger and neither of you will do fuck all about it

best get used to masturbating again, you aint getting her ass again until she's done with him, she is in control of you

beta