Do you honestly believe you have a chance in the race war?

Do you honestly believe you have a chance in the race war?

Attached: White bitch chocked.webm (720x720, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video30343569/teenfidelity_ebony_babe_sarah_banks_buttfucked_and_creampied
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/30/hate-crime-charges-filed-against-grafton-thomas-ma/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
edition.cnn.com/2019/12/12/us/jersey-city-new-jersey-shooting-thursday/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/-ckj-Gm8OeM?t=78
youtube.com/watch?v=buGduQGU_Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=qKFSRV11Dpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers? No probably not. They're outnumbered

You´re disregarding IQ in your race war fantasy, faggot!

It's not a race war it's a species war. Man vs. Ape.

I bet he hit the gym after that. This isn't about race, this is about someone being overpowered because they don't workout and have no experience fighting. That's honestly the only reason I work out, I'm not ending up on fucken 4chin as b8.

n..no s..sir

Attached: 159936649340.gif (364x200, 1.57M)

I think you might have been looking at the Mercator for to long. There is probably not even 1 billion white people in the world. There are more than a billion black people. The asains are the real winners here, they include the arab money.

Attached: 34-kim-dotcom2-gt.jpg (2048x1536, 261K)

>to long
Stopped reading

WHY?
Why would ANYONE allow ANYONE to get up in your face like that?!
Nigger was bully but that wanker let him..
Fucking idiot.
Personal space anyone?!

hahah stupid spic watch your whole fucking race

Male niggers are absolutely the worse
They pick the lower end of the white gene pool to look tuff
Remember to keep colonizing black women guys

Attached: 15.jpg (540x776, 36K)

How does it feel wh*Te boi? How does it feel to know your race is ending? The Jews are a thousand times smarter than your disgusting cave monkey race and they are killing you in the worst and most humiliating way possible. Your daughters give themselves to BLACK BVLLS and your sons become your daughters and do the same, You can do NOTHING wh*Teboi. Even better, you WILL do nothing. You have proven your weakness time and time again. wh*Te bois will NEVER stand up for themselves.

What are your big wins, wh*Teys? Killing children on an island? Killing children in a mosque? Making everyone hate you more and making more of your race devote itself to its destruction? Good job you retarded cracKKKers. Your women fucking wore hijabs to spite you afterwards. Hijabs! The literal expression of being owned by Islam! Your pathetic race is committing suicide as you happily submit yourself to the dominance of the BLACK MAN.

O happy day, when every subhuman wh*Te pig will hang from lampposts in the way they use to oppress our ancestors.
We will keep your women of course. They will run to us as soon as the race war begins anyway. Who would trust a weak sissy wh*Te child? The streets will run red with the blood of wh*Toids as howling bands of my BLACK brothers drag the wh*Tes from their houses and butcher them with machetes. There will be NO MERCY for the wh*Tes. FOUR HUNDRED YEARS of oppression is TOO MANY. Every wh*Te boi and wh*Te child will die, by torture if you resist. Then we can live in a utopian world without wh*Te vermin.

Attached: white bitch pwned.jpg (640x640, 54K)

luckily bullets don't care about your BMI

Attached: EC196909-E101-4BC1-B9C2-9D842CB580B7.jpg (996x897, 365K)

Racemixing: A step aside from bestiality.

Attached: 1573625274566.jpg (1024x776, 71K)

angry niggers beating up pussies? wow nothing new here

why dont they even try to beat up buff white dudes? are they scared? of course they are, typical niggers

Niggers are fat and weak

Attached: 1575693615850.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Why do niggers take forever to say what they mean.
Each time they speak it's just a run on sentence.

Nigga what? Whacu tri to say nigga. I from dis hood n sheit
nigga nigga so wat do u want nigga i aint got time to waste nigga i gota pick up my welfare money nigga and buy some liquor nigga oh what nigga you just want to kno the time nigga nigga please nigga we kno nigga dont care about white man rule of time nigga fuck white people nigga we wuz kangs n sheit nigga hey nigga come back nigga can you lend me a nickel nigga i aint got money to feed the kidz n sheit nigga my baby mama got me on nigga support n shiet nigga fuck dat bitch nigga hey nigga if you don't gives nickel ill punch you white boi ass nigga i don care if you the call the cops nigga cause my gang runs dis sheit nigga im calling my niggas right now niggas dey gonna shoot up your ass nigga shiet nigga SHEEEIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! Where did whitey go sheit fuck shiet i don care about that lame ass cracker sheit we wuz kangs n sheit

I swear these subhumans talk like this everytime
It makes sense why they get nothing done
FUCK NIGGERS! COLONIZING THE FUTURE OF YOUR BLACK GIRLS WOMBS IS THE END FOR YOU NIGGER!

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=60O4ifpBIp7D11Ql)6.jpg (640x360, 39K)

stfu jewwish ape
none of your babling is true
it's just your wishfull delusions nigger.

Attached: ww.png (635x381, 170K)

Picking on a skinny midget. Smh

The problem of the video has a simple, 9mm solution.

OP you are nothing but a jewwish cuck that should never reproduce. Do everyone of us a favor and become an hero

Is that why niggers kill eachother so much...because you've been slaving eachother for 10,000 years, and still are?

400 ain't so bad huh.

Yes please

Yeah i can't edit or else i would have edited that because i knew you would be a snob. The funny thing is that your response is also grammatically atrocious, if we are being technical; it's an incomplete sentence.

But you make black males when you do that silly

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

You wrote all that, just now? You're dedicated.

Is that Mr. T's son?

>facts
Stopped reading

xvideos.com/video30343569/teenfidelity_ebony_babe_sarah_banks_buttfucked_and_creampied
Lol black boi stay mad
The future will remain colonized

Attached: david-bowie-9222045-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

NO one wants to fight niggers because of the chance of transmitting AIDS

Based

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=zt_-IL1zB9lkE9hm)8.jpg (320x240, 11K)

the nigger is on the left and Cred Forums is on the right

Attached: lynching13.jpg (700x1151, 275K)

>Remember to keep colonizing black women guys

All that does is create smart 'groids that whites can elect president.

wait there is no left and right the people alternate which side they occupy

Gasoline works awesome when thrown on a bunch of tiki torch white boys. You won't seem me coming. I'm white. ;)

i reckon i wont seem you coming there cletus mhm

After many years in the US military I can honestly say that if the quality of black soldier compared to white soldiers is any indication, it won't be a problem.

I'd be having my hands not crossed like a sissy in front of me.
Race war won't happen because the niggs are pretty woke about the jewish question and would rather turn on the kikes directly.

I had a few fights in my life and you can see clearly that the white kid was mouthing off to provoke the nigger. Look at the clothes and that dumb ass wigger cap. Normal people don't look like this.
When somebody is this close to your face then you don't stare like a retard, you use your elbow. That shit is pretty OP, even if you are not trained.

Attached: Israeli hand gymnastics.jpg (852x480, 14K)

I work for a living.

White dude probably would lose to a girl if he behaves like that, bad example OP

Attached: 1579181570912.png (750x743, 721K)

Forget the gym, go straight into kick boxing or muay thai for elbow strikes and knees. Brazilian jew jitsu is also great for ground figths but you don't want to end on the ground because nogs will rush you in a group. Just learn a few, basic counters to the one slam move that nogs use.
>few elbow hits or knees to the face
>run

If you are against a few people. Don't play the hero in a street fight.

Niggers are too stupid to do any physical damage.

Attached: shiner.jpg (634x348, 52K)

Ooga booga. I'm skeered. LOL Now be a good boy and make another outburst like this. I need another laugh today.

Organize your footlocker then give me 25 push ups

Attached: download.jpg (198x255, 6K)

Niggers can not shoot straight.

Attached: ThugAim+.png (213x540, 282K)

Cucked whites are retarded and are zero threat.

Attached: SHAREBLUE (2).jpg (640x427, 67K)

I wonder what black pussy feels like

Regret

gross

Some are good soldiers, but limited. Most are poor at best. Blacks are just not dependable or really capable of operating on their own without supervision.

Whites run the full range. But most are capable. Only a few are black tier.

Source of that information?

Fucking dubs three posts in a row!
Late to the party on these dubs

>me during the race war

Attached: IMG_9339.jpg (750x1000, 187K)

Jewboi, how does it feel that even your favorite pets and tools of destruction are turning against you? Your fellow heebs were slashed to bits with a machete and you couldn't do anything about it. What, you think you'll just screech "nazi" or "anti-Semite" and that will protect you? LOL! Haha, the fun is only beginning.

"MONSEY, N.Y. (AP) — A handwritten journal containing references to Jews and anti-Semitism were found in the home of a man charged with federal hate crimes Monday in the stabbing of five people celebrating Hanukkah in a rabbi’s house north of New York City, authorities said."

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/30/hate-crime-charges-filed-against-grafton-thomas-ma/

Do you honestly believe we're only going to use our fists?

Attached: download.jpg (198x255, 10K)

Get a load of this delusional nignog cocksucker.

The world

Demographic census' of the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
Here's a starting point. Note there are less than a billion people (not whites) in all of Europe.

Attached: 1572045101507.webm (468x352, 1.78M)

Since whites effortlessly conquered Africa, and since a race war would not be fought as a long series of unarmed single combat fights, yes.

I agree- mostly. There are some legitimately great blacks in the world, achieving incredible things, ie ben carson and Colin Powell. However, these blacks are, for all intents and purposes, white. They act, talk and walk like white people.

It's MLK day dude, why are you feeding into the divide and conquer plan the NWO is concocting the race war for?

So you are mistaking race for class then. And you are just an internet troll piece of shit. Suck Drumpfs dick you fucking racist reptile. Collin Powell was apiece of shit I just posted his pic to prove the fag wrong who said that blacks need supervision in the military this man was a general for years

Jewboi, you thought you could and continue to stir up blacks against us and that would keep you safe, right? How does this make you feel? Realize, jewbitch, schenanigans like what you've been pulling in America for the last 60+ years will always come back to bit you in the ass. I remember that fat jewess Heidi from the SPLC saying once that the nigger "Israelite" movement is not violent. Ooops LOL

edition.cnn.com/2019/12/12/us/jersey-city-new-jersey-shooting-thursday/index.html

stay in russia

>Chock
How has no one made fun of this? Are yo all illiterate?
(also, really needs sound)

I would have a chance at surviving in a race was because I would be one of the first to peacefully submit to our new black masters

>yo
seems that way

When it’s declared, the war it will be over quickly and the niggers will be shipped to Liberia. Sneak attack on white kids after class dies not a victory make

do you even english?

Faggot's fault for not carrying a weapon. Around blacks, never relax

While you're too busy crying about colonialism, you've allowed us to colonize your mind my ape-oid friend

Attached: rBVaEFehtN6AQdlDAACPhc_IM20472.jpg (800x800, 24K)

It doesn't matter how strong you are if whites stop giving you welfare and then only they can buy guns

And then?

Haha, nice. No other comments huh? :^)

Ask Trayvon Martin that question.

Based white man beating up those subhumans
Mr Clean approves
Why do niggers take forever to say what they mean.
Each time they speak it's just a run on sentence.

Nigga what? Whacu tri to say nigga. I from dis hood n sheit nigga nigga so wat do u want nigga i aint got time to waste nigga i gota pick up my welfare money nigga and buy some liquor nigga oh what nigga you just want to kno the time nigga nigga please nigga we kno nigga dont care about white man rule of time nigga fuck white people nigga we wuz kangs n sheit nigga hey nigga come back nigga can you lend me a nickel nigga i aint got money to feed the kidz n sheit nigga my baby mama got me on nigga support n shiet nigga fuck dat bitch nigga hey nigga if you don't gives nickel ill punch you white boi ass nigga i don care if you the call the cops nigga cause my gang runs dis sheit nigga im calling my niggas right now niggas dey gonna shoot up your ass nigga shiet nigga SHEEEIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! Where did whitey go sheit fuck shiet i don care about that lame ass cracker sheit we wuz kangs n sheit

I swear these subhumans talk like this everytime
It makes sense why they get nothing done
FUCK NIGGERS!

Attached: 2(1).jpg (280x200, 23K)

>effortlessly
kek

We are not going stand and scuffle with you nigger. We are going to shoot you in mass. If he was smart, he would have pulled his gun and dropped the nigger.

14/88

Pussy little bitch slap, my nigga held the crackers neck too avoid neck injury whilst slapping gently.

Hahaha that was a very accurate representation of nigger dialect.
Fuck niggers indeed.

White people aren't the only ones who hate niggers.
Mexicans....
Asians....
To name a few

In the U.S the black population if it was targeted would be wiped out fairly quick considering most black folks are not armed, and the ones that are are far in-between. The hardest parts to exterminate would be bigger inner city ghettos as it would become all out cqb in the housing complexes

Every zoomer in America will just as readily date a black. There will be no more whites in America soon enough.

Acting out the roll of this nigger is this certain pic related?
Yeah I could see that OP

Grenades and tear gas with infrared gas masks, we could cqb the fuck outta the inner city ghettos.

Fucking amazing tits! What a body!

A white person wrote this.

I love our society.
>White
>Black
Colors/shades/hues w.e
>Mexican
>Asian
Nationalities
But they 4 distinct races, like that makes sense

hey look another jew thread

A black person wrote this

My personal collection of legally purchased firearms says I'll be fine. Your move, niggers.

No it just says you will be in prison for using them. Your move, Cletus.

>White person
>be in prison

lol good luck.

>Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, white males 32%, and Hispanic males 22%. White females comprised 49% of the prison population in comparison to black females who accounted for 22% of the female population.

Note the very small difference between blacks and whites and this is in America. You absolute douche bag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

Attached: whites can't fight.jpg (700x700, 192K)

>2013

thats 7 years ago man. we need more up to date numbers to be sure.

Attached: white people can't fight.jpg (460x740, 83K)

how christian of him!

anyways white people consistently win the strongest man in the world awards

Didn't even read the femal part before saying something. That isn't even a small difference. So if we are talking "white person" actually there are more white persons imprisoned in america than blacks statistically. You people are so delusional supporting the Nazi's who are the most cucked army in history there best people went on to join russia and america etc..

>denial
you need therapy to be sane

Is it really denial if the numbers arent really representative of the current year and current possible statistics? A lot can change in 7 years. So I fail to see his "denial"

Attached: 1435016880351.jpg (250x250, 9K)

you're fuckin' dumb
congrats

To be fair even FRANCE got a peice of that pie

Those are facts though so...

Attached: 1447820084915.gif (250x200, 259K)

1 person with 110 iq is the same as 1 person with 75 iq

>anyways white people consistently win the strongest man in the world awards

true

Attached: World's Strongest Man 2.jpg (663x1092, 659K)

Attached: 1450513835007.jpg (569x640, 71K)

Attached: 1460279942490.png (639x712, 398K)

Always remember and pass this on.

You did not fight and win your freedom from slavery.

you were GIVEN your freedom. Dont pretend like you were every powerful.

*mic drop*

yea im done using this website
you people are fucking crazy and this shit is propaganda to make one of you do something stupid
fuck you dumbasses

Oh. Race war. Yay.

Can't wait till it's just us whites and my piece of shit manager / owner still won't give me a raise.

So much is gonna change.

Golf will be the national sport, and we'll have bland food and boring sitcoms forever.

Yay white pride. Except the whites that don't fit the cultural standards that the neo-nazis want. Cause it was never about race, but culture.

Yes it is denial. I responded to someone who said that a white in jail is a joke with info that contradicts that idea. The info actually has more white persons in prison/jail then black persons. And I can safely, by not denying these statistics/facts, say that in present day american prisons/jails there are pretty much equal amounts of whites and blacks in prison in the US. Albeit that blacks are a minority in the US so pound for pound the percentage of blacks is higher than whites on a national population to prison population basis. However, the idea that there are way more blacks than whites in prison is clearly false.

It's a good point. Not only were blacks too weak and cowardly to PREVENT themselves from becoming enslaved, they were also too weak and cowardly to FREE themselves from slavery.

Attached: N_nx1p5squUY1tjhh7go5_500.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Just going to put this out there. We haven't played Cowboys and Niggers yet.

if you think white food is bland, then you're obviously not white and just regurgitating a meme. Almost everything black people cook in america was taught to them by whites and indians. They're not culinary masters, they just over season EVERYTHING.

P.S. France is in Europe.

Attached: 1578878622016.jpg (691x625, 147K)

White boys can not even be the best in sports they created. you think they would be able to fight us in a war?

absolutely. There are plenty of animals stronger/tougher than we are, yet we are still a APEX predator because we are smarter than they are. Same applies here.

I love the cuck expression. Youll never see a zoomer with that level of concentration

Not upset, actually everyone responding to that statement seems legit upset. The facts speak for themselves.

>zoomer
You realize that man in the picture is a zoomer right?

That awkward moment when the whites get what they want, and they don't have minorities around to blame for their failures.

Imagine the smell

I'll fight every nigger this side of Francis ngannou and win

Sports cap on the head, tattoos on the arms, and hoochie shorts on that blonde slut...

"white pride"...

>youtu.be/-ckj-Gm8OeM?t=78

Attached: robb-stark-1431438347.gif (500x300, 978K)

The gym ain't gonna save you in aa fight. I'll fuck up gym fags anyday. Muscles without skills dont count for nothing

>blame for their failures
This is called a straw man argument. Try again.

>Have gun
/Thread

Yeah and Bruce Lee would beat Ali in a fight too right?

You ever been kicked? It's a lot different than boxing. Would blow ali away. He's never seen any shit like that

But a novice vs a a buff novice, the buff novice will have a better chance.

Attached: 1579493073059.webm (620x349, 1.9M)

But how did planet of the apes end?

yes, as long as I have ammunition

Attached: niggers.png (2560x1440, 1.86M)

And.... you are a retard.

Attached: GracefulSizzlingDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif (500x277, 1.9M)

All you racist fucks do on here is show your below average intelligence and stereotype every race, ethnicity, sex, gender and group. So fucking stupid. I really hope this is just a microcosm, a small little amount of the population that had pathetic, shitty parents that failed miserably at raising good, intelligent, caring kids and that the majority of people are better than. You racist pieces of shit are disgusting and disappointing.

Bruce Lee was an actor and a student of Martial Arts, however he was like a theoretical Martial artist. He never competed.

I've always loved this video. Every ghetto wanna be thug from the northeast thinks he's tough until he comes to the south. Then tries to exhibit that attitude that no one likes....annnnnnnd gets their ass whipped.

"I'm from Brooklyn!"

As if your home town means anything while your soul is trying to leave your body after getting man handled.

I was gonna argue until I saw your digits. Now I'm afraid you might be right

sauce?

Unlike whies, spics don't fear nig nogs

Got heem

Attached: tenor.gif (200x148, 1.03M)

>Implying an all-out race war is even possible in the US

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

>he comes to the south.
Area code 602 is Phoenix. Not exactly south.

He's right, it fucking hurts. The only way you can fight through leg kicks is already having gotten leg kicked a lot. Fucking debilitating.

call me a nigger one more time

Attached: 1493504145125.jpg (590x719, 63K)

And a large one at that, Mr Trips...

Attached: le pourri.jpg (524x453, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=buGduQGU_Fk

Attached: 1481145650687.gif (400x400, 1.11M)

You are a fucking idiot.

Lol nice video game Sperg.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKFSRV11Dpw

u see, this is why black people live in prison

Nowadays guns are typically wielded by combatants. Therefore strength is of far less consequence. Intelligence and craft are the useful skills and talents. So yes, I think I have a chance.

Most niggers don't know anything about chemistry or making traps

They can barely cook crack, and a lead poisoned 10 year old can do that.

Jews and Christians are the real problem, and a race war will not solve anything.

yeah um, phoenix is like 4-5% black. overall, arizona is only 3% black. they wouldn't have the same kind of balls there as if it was fucking atlanta or something. in tucson, they are docile and insecure. the thing about phoenix though, is that there is a gross tension between people. i have a theory about how their artificial humidity, caused by swimming pools and the fact that they're in a valley, is making them all inhale chlorine and get tense. i love tucson but i HATE phoenix. people turn and stare at you like they're wired to you or some kind of demons. it's not a cool place.

then, this idiot gets uppity and gets fucked up.

Do you really think you're doing yourself any favors?
150 lb black belt in everything vs 230 lb reasonably fit man, the 80 lbs heavier guy wins every fucking time, retard.

I'm not understanding you. Because Ali was not just a 230lbs reasonably fit dude, he was decorated competitor. Bruce Lee never fought anyone competitively and all there is is anecdotes of street fights. You wrote that the 80lbs heavier guy wins everytime. Well I was arguing for Ali, so I don't understand what you are saying to me.

The two videos: First - a video game, cpu vs cpu where Ali wins - cheeky
Second - A professional fighter/martial artist giving a long breakdown of why he thinks Ali would win.
You called me a retard but you said that Ali would win, so you agree. Sounds like you might be the one who is a retard, but no worries I don't have a problem with retards. You're cool.

fucking sauce and aftermath.
They always miss the humiliation afterwards

Attached: 1533218886493.jpg (590x421, 20K)

idk man blacks in general are more ferocious but when whites finally chimp out man...

Attached: 1453847382596.png (514x386, 247K)

How does it feel blackpilled user that there is an entire continent of weak malnourished and single digit iq niggers. They can't managed to survive by themselves and you expect a race war? Blackpilled anons have same iq as their successors.

it ended with Cesar able to better speak english than typical black americans (and in less time)

Only in the US that there is this black and white racist shit. Not gonna lie, if a woman does go out with a black guy she will be seen as trash. But we don't talk or say racist shit, we are over that.

Whites are better shooters.
Whites are better organizers.
Whites are better strategists.
Whites are less impulsive.
Whites are better at resource management.
Whites have larger numbers.
White have higher IQ's
Asians would rather align with whites than niggers.

What do nigger have again, other than "Muh' dick?"