3 shootings in one day way to go AMERICA!

3 shootings in one day way to go AMERICA!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7906473/Two-dead-five-injured-shooting-San-Antonio-club.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7906973/Police-2-dead-possibly-15-injured-Missouri-shooting.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7905561/Two-police-officers-killed-shooting-gunman-set-house-fire-Honolulu.html

Attached: 1.jpg (634x347, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/seven-kings-triple-murder-police-chief-gives-update-live-from-elmstead-road-1-6473451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arm America

only 3? did you make sure to count the niggers in too?

The mass shootings were both in republican states (shit states), so who cares
Let them kill each other

all done by democrats

Obvious lack of guns !

They're going to blame it on incels if they're white, without acknowledging single mother slut families they come from, and if they're brown they'll ignore the race of the criminal and the fact that they were screaming islamic memes as they were stabbing and killing. If it's black folks, they'll downplay it for the sake of diversity.

how any of the shooters were black?

FACT: More people killed with knives, hammers, clubs and even feet than rifles
FACT: guns save and estimated 3 MILLION lives each year

enjoy you 3rd world shit hole and tyrannical government

the and 95% of all gun crime

fuck like 85% of prison populations are registered Democrats

Ban Democrats

First two were at clubs.... so 99% chance that's 24 negros.

virginia is losing their guns today. then you next fatso.

you can get a gun pretty easy here and our gun ownership is among the top in the eu yet this shit doesn't happen

If you remove black on black murders, the U.S. has the same rate of gun homicide as Belgium.

Yeah, up and out with their own dirt, while your own countries and shit are so perfect and pretty. Eat your own shit. One day you will have to face your own cards are walk home.

ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/seven-kings-triple-murder-police-chief-gives-update-live-from-elmstead-road-1-6473451

Oh 3 stabbed to death in Britain, Ban all the guns

Not even funny anymore, but always good to know americans are starting to cure their own cancer.

Attached: 1577078106100.jpg (426x528, 33K)

We’re celebrating dead nigger day with dead niggers.
We don’t tell you how to celebrate dildoes in your ass day, which might I add, is gay and seems like you all celebrate it daily.

>Hawaii
>Republican state
H’ok dumbass.

All of these are over 1000 miles from me. Why should I care?

Attached: 5APyVLo.png (665x430, 586K)

its TEXAS i aint worried, texas can take care of its self.

Nobody cares

Meanwhile in Europe, dumb fucking spaniards can't even drive home from holiday without dying, and apparently the French don't understand how air conditioners work so close to 1500 people died this past summer.

The fewer, the merrier

>the French don't understand how air conditioners work so close to 1500 people died this past summer.
How hot did it get in france that people were dying?

Oh lord, you were triggered to the point you actually had to turn the TV on to see how bad things are faring in here in order to feel less sad about being an amerifag Ahahahahahaahah!!!

>there are deadly car driving accidents every weekend because of people partying and driving drunk, DURRR
>who gives a fuck about Spain, they are just brown dogs lmao

Dont forget to turn off the TV before offing yourself, amerilard, you don't want your relatives to pay an enormous electric bill because of that, you would be remembered even poorly.

Low 100s upwards of 115F - typical Oklahoma/Texas/Arizona summer day.

>3 shootings in one day way to go AMERICA!

you have one day way to go?

so, I give two examples that happened over the summer 2019, and you assume I turned on a TV and that I live in America?

Sorry Batman, your detective skills are shit. Better luck next time.

Meanwhile in UK

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-20 London 999 Feed ( 999London) Twitter.png (586x257, 16K)

>places with high populations have murders more often than places with low populations
Who could have guessed

>3 shootings in one day way to go AMERICA!
What can be said? They very much have a serious nigger infestation problem.

It’s all niggers dude.
>17 injured 2 killed including the gunman.

Lol. No.
Cry moar tranny

americans shooting americans, who gives a shit

>Dont forget to turn off the TV before offing yourself, amerilard, you don't want your relatives to pay an enormous electric bill because of that, you would be remembered even poorly.

>laughsinamerican
>worried about “big” electric bill.
>europoors can’t into making grownup amounts of money

> you would be remembered even poorly.
This is an English board, retard.

This is what happens when monkeys start wearing human clothes and using our tools, in this case, firearms. Very scary. You Euro's are so obsessed with America, I love it. Isn't every other country over there two steps away from being ishlamastan-istan though? Worry about yourselves.

Still better than eurocucks. EU is falling apart faster than you can save it.

More then that dumb ass

How's your bombings, stabbings, gas attacks, vehicle attacks, and shootings? Oh yeah happens every day in Europe.

>UK pop. 66mil
>US pop. 327mil
You don't fucking say?

Omg!!! Consequently on the same day of the virginia 2a event = o!
It's almost like these things are planned or something! Wowee!

I honestly hope the governor and dem politicians are ousted for their fuckery by the people of Virginia.

You're giving too much credit to a couple of niggers and some half dead mentally ill dude. There was no planning.