Incest Stories thread

Incest Stories thread.

Also non-incest Growing Up Sexual Experience story thread.

Pictures also welcome.

Attached: LittleSistersPleasureCorruption-Eroge-19.jpg (676x380, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tek.link/MCxi
tek.link/MCxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When we we growing up, a friend and I would take turns playing doctor with each other, which just involved us blowing each other in his basement while we played NES. For some reason we had girl blowjobs and boy blowjob.. They were the same, except that with a 'girl blowjob' we would scrape our teeth a little bit on the shaft as we sucked.

Kids are fucking weird man.

need some fag incest stories

Attached: 1579427100697.jpg (1890x3776, 1.37M)

Attached: 1579306433997.png (3780x9744, 1.96M)

> 13 years old
> cousin is 15
> spend the night with her
>only 1 bed because brokenas fuck status
> god damn lochness monster gave us tree giddy we so poor.
> cuddles for warmth
> cousin wiggles her ass against me
> skin flute is the song of my people
> church mangione coming from my cock.
> adjust cock vertically before I stab some one.
> not a nigger so no stabbing.
> "user are you cold?"
> " a little, are you ok"
> "yeah, just cold scoot closer "
> how to am I supposed to get closer my cock is already trapped between us.
> mfw she reaches back and lifts her leg and pulls my cock between her cheeks

1/?
>Be 23
>Sister is 19
>Both of us still live at home
>Family is fairly wealthy and lives in a large house, on a "farm" just outside of town
>Parents decide to go away for the weekend
>Sister decides to throw a party
>Invites like 30+ people
>I invite a couple of friends too, because why the fuck not
>My friends arrive
>Only like 10 of my sisters friends come
>She's not as popular as she thinks she is
>As the night wears on, people begin to leave, including my friends
>By about midnight, it's just me, my sister and 4 of her friends (2 guys and 2 girls)
>I'd been flirting with one of the girls most of the night, let's call her Emma
>We start playing kings cup
>One of the rules for a card was kiss the person next to you (you were allowed to choice which side)
>A side rule to that was that each time you get it, the kiss has to be "more"
>So first time you draw a kiss card, you just kiss one of the people next to you on the cheek or something
>If you, or they, draw it again, then you have to kiss on the lips or with tongue, or just more then on the cheek
>And after that, you pretty much make out
>Another card was dare
>First round, first game, I draw the kiss card
>Kiss Emma, who's to the left of me, on the cheek because I was into her and I'd rather kiss her then the dude on my other side
>A couple of rounds later, Emma draws the kiss card and chooses to kiss me
>We end up making out for a quick bit
>Nothing else of note happens in the first game, except jokes about me and Emma, because people caught on that we were into each other

non incest.
had a threesome a few years ago when craigslist personals were still around. split a cheap motel, crossdressed and sucked them for like 2 hours. was alternating between sucking them at first but was taking so long. jerked one off in my mouth, then the other after him.
15 minutes later we did it again. half hour later, one of them came in my mouth again. couldn't quite get the other guy to cum twice though

Attached: 1577512651028m.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

2/?
>Second game
>First round, Emma draws the dare card
>Sisters other female friend suggests the dare be that she play the rest of the game in her underwear
>Everyone likes that, so that's the dare
>Emma strips off her shirt and skirt, but decides to leave her stockings on
>A couple of rounds later, she draws another dare card
>Someone suggest she go full nude
>At this point we're all pretty drunk and everyone thinks this is a fun/funny idea, including Emma
>So off with everything, except her stockings
>Another round or two later, I draw the kiss card again
>I turn to Emma and give her a peck on the cheek
>One of sisters guy friend arks up
>"You've already kissed her on the cheek, you have to go further!"
>Point out that, that was last round, but the whole group decides that fuck that shit, it'll carry over
>So Emma and I make out again, but this time while we do, I run my hand up down her side, before tracing my fingers around her breast and pinching her nipple
>Emma's turn
>She draws a dare card, again
>The same guy blurts out that she should fuck me on the pool table
>An argument breaks out
>Emma declares that "I'll probably fuck him later tonight, but she's not doing it here and now. I'd rather masturbate in front of all of you"
>The group think this a fantastic idea
>Emma sighs and gets up on the pool table, and starts to schlick
>The game continues, goes around the group and it's my turn again
>I draw the last dare card

Why are you even in this thread?

3/?
>Once again, the first suggestion is to fuck Emma
>Once more, Emma doesn't want to
>So, the group decides that I should whip out my dick and fap as well
>My sister didn't say anything in support of this
>She also didn't say anything against it either
>She just kinda looked annoyed, before glancing over at Emma
>She was all for Emma getting naked and fingerbanging herself
>So I whip my cock out and start to stoke
>I'm already semi hard from Emma being naked, copping a feel of dem titties and her now going to town on her self nearby
>While I think my dick is pretty nice, truthfully I'm pretty average in size and shape
>But upon pulling it out I receive a "nice" from my sisters other female friend and the guy that's trying to get me and Emma to fuck
>Had kinda thought he might be gay and this confirmed it
>Unlike Emma I decide to keep playing as I tug
>The game ends not long after that and we decide to go again
>Emma decides to sit this one out while she completes her dare
>Round one, while stroking my dick, I draw a dare card
>Of course the group all want me to fuck Emma as the "dare"
>Emma's a bit fed up with it by now and says that if I draw a dare card next turn, then she'll fuck me in front of them
>Sister also doesn't look to impressed that they keep suggesting that I Emma and I fuck
>The round continues around the group
>During her turn, sisters other female friend picks a card, but puts changes her mind before she full turns it over
>I catch a glimpse of what card it is
>Yeah, you guessed it, it's a dare card

More?

you can't rush art

this shit escalating quite nicely, damn.

4/?
>I'm not really into exhibitionism, but at this point I don't really care, I just want to fuck her on the pool table
>So of course when it was my turn, I pick the dare card
>I say I'll go get some condoms, but Emma says not to worry, just get up her and get it over and done with
>I get up on the pool table and we begin making out as I slide my cock into her wet cunt
>If you're wondering, the pool table is a big, strong, heavy motherfucker that could easily hold our weight
>So there Emma and I are, fucking on the pool table
>After a few minutes she asks me to stop and get off
>She then has me lie down while she gets on top
>She's a lot more into it now
>The group watches for a little while, making jokes and shit, then continues playing
>A round or so later and my sister apparently draw the dare card
>Someone suggests that she join Emma and me
>Sister says ok
>Apparently sister was a lot drunker then any of us thought
>There are however protests to this
>Other, non-gay, guy thinks this is getting too weird
>I too object, saying that's a line I don't want to cross
>And Emma is also against it
>Her gay friend reminds her that she's gone down on a girl before
>Emma says she was drunk when that happened
>She's drunk now is the retort
>Emma sighs again and climbs off my dick and gets off the pool table
>She takes charge and tells me to get off the table, then tells my sister to get on the table
>Sister strips off, completely naked and fuck me does she have a rocking tight little body
>My dick was starting to soften a little after Emma got off it and due to all the bullshit, but seeing my sister like that made me rock hard again
>She gets up on the table
>Emma leans over the edge of the table and begins to lick and kiss my sisters body, before looking back at me and saying "come on, jump back in"

>First off, I'm dutch, so if my english sucks.. that;s why. Second: I'm 7 years older than my sister and I was 25 at the time, she was 18, so at least it's not pedo..
> ok, I'll go. This happened in spain, in malgrat de mar. My dad had died the year before and my mom decided to take my sister and me on a vacation and had asked one of her female friends to go with us.
> We were in two rooms, My mom and her friend in one, my sister and me in the other, not sharing beds, so each had his/her own bed.
> My sister hogged all the closet space so when I wasn't sleeping in it, I had my clothes spread out on my bed, so it was clear which bed was mine (you'll understand if you have sisters..)
> So at the start of the vacation we'd met a group of germans my sisters age and we hang out with them during the week. They were avid drinkers and smoked pot, sniffed some speed etc. I only drink and smoke some pot occasionally, but stay away from the rest of the drugs. My sister didn't do drugs or drink a lot, but one night she'd decided to try some speed and wel.. let's say that didn;t end well.
> She asked me to take her back to the room, but I was having a good time with a spanish lady and we were in a bar about 200m from the hotel, so I told her to go back by herself, which she did.
> The night ended, and I struck out with the spanish girl, so I went back to the hotel, having had quite a few drinks and ready to go to sleep.
> I get to the room to find she has puked all over my bed. All over my clothes and the floor..
> Pissed off by all the gore.. I clean it up, but now find I have no bedsheets so I say "screw it and just lie next to my sister in her bed.
> Now.. I sleep nude, and so does she. Never been an issue, so I didn;t think it would be one now. I turn on my side, and go to sleep.
> I get this wonderful dream.. The spanish girl from earlier and me are having some sexy time and i'm loving it!
(I'll cont)

>I dream about her sucking my dick when somehow I get pulled from my dream. I'm having a raging boner! And it stil feels like her lips are around my cock, and I feel this tingle in my balls where you know you are about to cum.
> I open my eyes and look down and there is my sister, still very much drunk, eyes closed sucking on my cock!
> Too late! I nut in her mouth.. She doesn't stop sucking though..
> I need her to stop beacuase after you nut.. it's not that much fun.
> So I gently pry her off my cock and lay her on her side again, and she just sticks her thumb in her mouth and gets to sleeping again..
> She rubs her ass against my dick a few times and I just feel how wet she is.
> A wanted to fuck her then and there, but it just felt wrong. So I didn't.
> The next morning she woke up before me, and cleaned the rest of the room. She apologized for what she did and asked me how she could make it up to me.
> I just told her, not to worry about it. I was her big brother and things like that happened.
> Nothing like this ever happend ever again, but I think about it every now and again and jerk off to it :)

says non incest welcome. i wanted to share, none of my irl friends know

go on

non-incest growing up*
IE- stories of friends sisters, teachers, etc

hot girl, shame she's a bait

When I was younger, I guess I was just starting to get horny and shit. I would do the weirdest things with my dick. My aunt was babysitting me once , I couldn't have been more than like 7 or 8. Found some lipstick in her bathroom. Smeared it all over my dick. I got back into the living room, she noticed i fucked with her lipstick.

She does a body examination till the point where she drops me down to my undies. She notices I put it all over my dick and balls. Shes visibly upset. She wipes me down with what I can only assume is a make up wipe. Shes being quite aggressive with my dick, next thing I know she starts kissing it, licking it and eventually sucking it. I dont even recall getting a boner tbh. Feel free to ask me anything.

Why would you let your sister do speed? 18 years old is still basically a kid in the head.

Repost?

Google Leila Ahmed

More

5/?
>The rest of the group kinda kept playing, but were obviously all distracted by us
>Pretty sure sisters other female friend was trying to discreetly rub herself
>But I mostly focused on what was happening directly in front of me
>Fucking Emma from behind, while she tongue fucked my sister's snatch
>My sister's chest heaving, coursing her perky little tits to jiggle and up and down slightly, while she moaned "Oh god I fucking love your tongue!" and "Oh fuck I love you!"
>Eventually though, Emma's talented tongue brought my sister to orgasm and her whole body shook as she made some of the sexiest noises I've ever heard
>This apparently was the final strew for Emma and she began to come too
>Emma's pussy contracting as she came, combined with watching my little sister, naked, orgasm in front of me was the last push for me too
>My cock exploded inside Emma and I pumped a load into her
>The rest of the group cheered as we all came and then complimented us on the show
>At that point I decided to push my luck and suggest that if they wanted to, the rest of them could join and we could just have an orgy
>The gay guy declined, stating that there wasn't much for him
>The other girl said no, that watching us was enough excitement for her (shame, wouldn't have minded fucking her either)
>The other guy seemed interested
>But Emma was over it all at that point
>And my sister was pretty much out of it, lying naked and spread eagle on the pool table in a drunken post-orgasm haze
>So Emma and I go dressed and I sat back down with the group and watched as they finished the game
>Emma ducked off to go clean herself off

Why would she do that if she's visibly upset, larper?

Almost thought you left, glad you're still here.

Idk man. I was a kid. She looked pissed I fucked with her lipstick. I was always scared of this particular aunt. I guess it was her way of just trying to scare me into bot saying anything. And somehow he messing with my dick was a "punishment" idfk. When she stopped she still looked at me all possed and told me not to touch her lipstick. This legit is a true story, it was also a deep memory I forgot about for years.

I porked my sister earlier in 2019. I'm 24 and she is 22. It was really awkward and not sure I'd want to do it again.

If it was awkward why do it? Elaborate?

What's sucks even more is the fact that I was so young I didnt realize the goldmine I had if I knew what to do with it. I genuinely was also scared of her so I just sat there.

Attached: 023DFF83-3283-47EC-912A-AA1EAB2B475E.jpg (905x4352, 1.4M)

We are both big party goers. I've boned a lot of girls, she's been with a lot of boys and girls (she's bisexual) and we always tell eachother about it. One day last year, we talk about the idea of doing eachother once just so see what it's like. Go to my bedroom (my apartment), do some basic foreplay, slip on a condom, she's on the pill just to be safe, we both get under the bed blanket and do it (missionary). We can barely look at each other in the face.

Fake as fuck. Cred Forumstards are brainless and shit writers.

6/?
>I sat down in the old armchair that I had been sitting in before the fuck session
>When Emma came back, she sat down on my lap and snuggled up with me
>For all her protesting over me fucking her in front of her friends and her "Oh I don't really want to do this" attitude, she was really affectionate and touchy
>Not that I was complaining
>My sister eventually came back to the land of the aware, half dressed herself and joined us
>The game finished with nothing of note and we all continued drinking for a little while
>Except my sister, she passed out again, this time probably due to the alcohol
>About 2am, everyone decides it's time to go to bed
>Being that my sisters out cold, I take the host role and help everyone get sorted
>Emma and my sisters other female friend were going to take the guest room and share a bed
>So I show them to the bedroom
>The guys were going to sleep on the couches in the lounge room, so I grab them some extra pillows and blankets if they need them
>I then pick my sister up and carry her back to her room
>I put her in her bed, then take her clothes off
>I figure that after tonight, it's not really a big deal if I see her naked like this
>Especially given as I'd just seen her naked, having a mind shattering orgasm, while I was only a couple of feet away, naked myself and cumming into the same person giving my sister said orgasm
>I did stop for a little bit and admire my sisters naked body
>While Incest has been a bit of a fetish for me since I was about 13, it had always been the idea of other people fucking their family that had turned me on, not the idea of fucking my own family
>But now...

You're a hero keep going

i hate u guys. Here are some peoples (me) who have problems with reading greentext on red backlground.

just copy past man

7/?
>I still wouldn't/won't initiate anything sexual between just my sister and I
>But if she was to come on to me?
>Fuck I'd bust a fatter nut inside of her then I did in Emma
>I then left my sister's room, went to the kitchen, had a drink of water and then headed to my room
>On the way there, Emma came over to me, wearing one of those over sized t-shirts that girls wear to bed
>She asked me if I was ready to do it properly this time, or if I was too tired
>As she did, she lifted up her shirt to show that the shirt was all she was wearing
>I kissed her and we began making out there and then
>I then picked her up, carried her into my room and put her on my bed
>So began round 2, which was a lot more then a quick fuck on a pool table
>After that night Emma and I kept in touch
>She was busy with uni and hence didn't want a full relationship, but was still interested in hanging out and riding my dick sometimes
>So we ended up in a FwB arrangement
>Like proper friends, who also fuck
>But she asked me to not make it too obvious that we were fucking, because she didn't want to make things awkward for my sister
>So we just kinda acted like normal friends (who don't fuck) when around my sister and parents
>Some weekends she'd come up and spend time hanging out with me and my sister, just watching movies, playing vidya's and what not
>As for me and my sister...

I mean not the normal posting :) The pictures. liek the 3th adn 4th post.

The others are not a problem.

Just save them and view them in a proper image viewer.

Also don't worry about the second one, it's shit and a waste of time.

I sometimes dream about fucking my 5 years younger sister

Anyone from yesterday still here? Should I continue?

Attached: IMG_1072.jpg (1200x1435, 667K)

Dont need to, just highlight the text.

Yes ma dude, I was waiting for you allday ^^

8/?
>Well she kept her distance and was a little cold to me for the couple of days after the party
>When she finally did say more then just a few words to me she was kinda mad
>She angrily told me that I better not tell anyone about that night
>I then told her that I'm not the one that runs my mouth and reminded her of the time she was 9 years old and tried to raise a baby bird in her room and the fact that I never told mum and dad about that
>She says fine and goes off in a huff
>I just assumed it was because she was weirded out and felt awkward about being so sexual, so close to each other
>Turns out I was wrong and it was something else...
>After the party Emma and my sister went from being good friends, to being best friends
>Like I said, Emma would sometimes come up and spend the weekend to hang out with both me and my sister
>Emma would "stay" in the guest room, but would occasionally sneak into my room so that we could fuck
>I say occasionally because we didn't fuck every night she stayed over
>I didn't think anything of that, I just figured that she didn't want to fuck every night
>One night I got up to go take a piss
>As I walked past my sisters door, I heard a faint moaning coming from inside
>I genitally opened the door and peaked in
>There was Emma and my sister 69ing
>I watched for a little bit
>I was about to take my dick out and start fapping, when my sister looked over and noticed me
>She got mad and the shit kinda hit the fan
>She thought I was a creep and said that I was jealous that she was fucking Emma and I wasn't
>When I pointed out that Emma and I were fucking too, my sister called me a lair
>And that's when it all came out

My man. pls keep posting

please continue

Go on

Bump for interest

>Be me
>So desperate for pussy when younger
>Have sister, call her Kate I guess
>Kate is also desperate for cock
>Neither me nor Kate know about each other's cuck feelings
>Continue to be cuck for an extra year
>Thanksgiving rolls around
>Visit my family then like I always do
>Shit sucks
>Food tastes like ass as always, have nothing to do besides watch a football game or watch the old fuckers play blackjack
>Go downstairs in the basement(it's a finished basement so there's a bed and shit)
>Blindly just lie on the bed
>Feel a person
>Person in sheets says "ow"
>Get off bed
>Person under is Kate
>Ask what she's doing down here
>Uncle won't give wi-fi, tv broken
>We just sit there and talk for a while
>Don't even fucking know how, but conversation gets sexual
>Comes out that I'm a cuck
>Comes out she's a cuck
>Rush things way to fucking fast

Attached: tbMJqo8.png (1058x705, 522K)

9/10
>Turns out that the real reason Emma wanted me to keep our FwB deal on the down low, was because she also had the same deal with my sister
>Apparently a couple of weeks after the party, at another party at their uni, my sister got drunk and came on to Emma and tried to make out with her
>Apparently, my sister is a dyke and had a crush on Emma
>And apparently she'd had this crush for sometime before our party/3way
>Emma, being attracted to both me and my sister, had taken the opportunity to initiate a FwB deal with the both of us
>She'd asked both of us to keep it quite, because she though that it might be too awkward and make one of us leave
>We all talked about it a bit more and came to an arrangement
>Me and my sister would share Emma
>Needless to say Emma was pretty happy with that
>While coming to this arrangement my sister revealed that the reason she was mad at me after the party wasn't just because I had fucked Emma, but was also due to some awkwardness over the events
>Mainly the fact that she was kinda turned on by having a threesum with Emma and her brother
>She also said she noticed I got harder, when she got naked and that she was aware of me checking out her body as I put her to bed and that that had kinda turned her on as well
>She stressed that she didn't want to actually fuck me, or do anything sexual with me
>But that she wasn't opposed to having more group sessions with me and Emma
>Emma too, was up for this and also admitted that being the meat in a bisexual sibling sandwich turned her on too

Moar

more more more i came once but im hard again holy shit this is so hot

>Giving me a hand job
>Cash
>Playing with her boobs
>Came in like 30 seconds
>Stillacuck.exe
>She's unaware that that's pathetic
>Roll with it
>We wait for like a minute
>Then we actually start doing it
>I fucking forgot to close the door when I came downstairs
>My older brother comes down
>ohshitohshitohshitohshit
>"user, you down here? We're goi-"
>He sees us
>We both stare at him like we just got caught with a murder
>He stares at me like I just pissed in his face
>Then I came again
>He just turns around and walks back up the steps
>Me and Kate both just stop
>As if we just got a huge breath of reality
>Realize what the fuck I'm doing
>Get off of each other
>We both put our clothes back on
>Neither of us says a word
>Go upstairs
>Mom lets me know we're going home
>See brother
>Brother's smile from talking to somebody else quickly fades when he sees me
>Brother basically doesn't talk me or my sister for a long while
>Me and my sister don't look each other in the eye ever again
>I actually really liked it
>To this day never had better
>Still a sexless cuck

My life is such a waste

Attached: untitled.png (260x179, 73K)

>on
plz moar

The only thing I can say my man...
>F
>F in chat for the Chad

> Be me, 22, kind of normal dude with a porn addiction
> Have sister, 19, blonde, hot, huge tits but surprisingly innocent with all sorts of anxiety due to bullying at school because the fat bitches were jealous
> Mom, 42 but fit for her age, redhead, smaller tits but gym bunny
> Father also exists
> Accidentally make skyrim character who looks like sister
> Make it look more like her for keks until its her spitting image
> Make myself, dad, mom and couple people I know. None as good as my sisters likeness but some are decent
> Show my sister her likeness because it seriously fucking perfect
> Kind of forget, download more and more mods
> Log back into the sis character
> Nude mods, posing mods and sex mods on
> Never thought about her like that but holy shit
> Start fapping, posing her
> She becomes my most played character
> Love watching her get raped, fucked by wolves etc
> Use some pose mods to take caps of her getting dped by dogs and stuff
> Start playing other shit, fapping to other shit
> Forget about it
> Sister is at home with friend one day
> Doesnt play many games but isn't fucking retarded so knows how to
> Decides to show friend my likenesses
> Loads up save
> Last save was my sister posed getting fucked by dogs or something
> I had like 50 saves of her getting raped, dped, fucked by animals and monsters
> They saw a lot, including the ones of my mom and the friend she was showings likenesses in similar situations
> Her friend isn't even fucking hot
And that's how I got disowned by my family

F

F

Alright. Before I continue, instead of copy-pasting all the same posts from before and re-posting, I got them all from the archive and put them in an image. Read through it if you want to be up to date. Also need to get a couple of beers first.

If the text is too small, open it in a new tab and zoom.

Attached: compil.jpg (2204x6000, 1.93M)

F

F

please go on

10/10
>So my sister and I started to share Emma
>Things stayed much as they were
>Emma would come up and stay with our family for the weekend every few weeks
>Some nights she'd spend the night with me
>Some nights she'd spend it with my sister
>Some nights we'd all get together in the spare room
>I'd fuck Emma, while she are out my sister
>Or Emma would suck my dick while my sister ate Emma's pussy
>And on a couple of occasions Emma jerked me off while my sister did sexy poses for me
>Sometimes too, when my parents would be away from home and I'd walk into the "kids" lounge room and find my sister on the couch with Emma, ass in the air eating her out, so I'd take out my dick and slip it into Emma and join the fun
>That continued on for about 2 years
>Emma and I had fun fucking and we'd become really good friends
>But my sister and Emma lived together at uni and spent more time together
>As such, their relationship bloomed, more then mine and Emma's ever had a chance to
>Eventually, Emma and my sister decided that they wanted a serious relationship, with each other
>So I was left out in the cold
>Well not entirely
>My sister did allow Emma to have an "open relationship" in that she could occasionally fuck me
>But by that point it was only an occasional thing, as my sister and Emma had moved into their own place and I'd also moved out of home
>Also I was beginning to pursue another girl, who I started dating
>Eventually we just kinda stopped fucking
>Their relationship got stronger and after same sex marriage was legalized, they got hitched
>We had one (actually 3) last fuck sessions last year
>Sister and Emma decided they wanted kids
>Decided Emma would be the biological mother
>And that I would be the biological father
>They would tell people that it was via donor/IVF
>Was actually via said fuck sessions
>Of note, was that during the second session my sister got so into it that she started making out with me
>But that's as far as we ever went

nice story dude. Well written.

Bravo user. Actually kind of jealous

Same

my mommy, love fappin' to her. been feeling her titties when shes asleep.

Attached: m1.jpg (1080x1438, 997K)

Attached: m2.jpg (1080x1438, 863K)

Attached: m5.jpg (1080x1438, 839K)

Any ass pics?

any of her pussy?

Attached: b1.jpg (1080x1438, 889K)

Attached: b2.jpg (1920x1442, 1.32M)

Attached: b3.jpg (1920x1442, 1.5M)

I have been having sex with my daughter for years.
She was living with her crack head mother whom sold her for drugs.
She came to live with me at the age of 9. She was use to certain things I guess.
One night she got in my bed and I thought nothing of it.
I dozed off. Then woke up to her sucking on my cock.
Shocked and disturbed. I couldn’t help to let her think I was asleep.
She climbed on me and was sliding herself across my cock. I knew bad things had happened while at her moms but not this way.
My 9 year old craved sexual contact.
After I shamefully fucked my daughter we had a long talk.
I don’t really know how but from that day she craved sex. And I enjoy her often and still to this day. Now even she older she craves her daddy time

Attached: m3.jpg (1080x1438, 893K)

Ur mom looks like she'd be a fun fuck. How'd U come by these pictures? She knows U fap to her and sent you some fap fuel?

I grew up in a nudist community, ama if you faggots want

That's a nice butt

Thank you for the story, amazing writing

Tragic, but made me hard

yeah basically. i left her some vids of me shooting loads and i guess she kinda liked it

Attached: m4.jpg (1080x1438, 795K)

could you go into more detail please? How was the first sex etc...

Sounds like a framework for all kinds of "first time" stories, user. Have any?

More details or fake

could you go into more detail please? How was the first time etc. ...

Sounds like she'd be down for some hot son dick. Ever ask?

I had to help my 11yo niece bathe/shower several times and it was honestly pretty fun

Attached: 027-1.jpg (1600x1280, 666K)

>start thrusting index finger in and out slowly
>very tight, wet and slimy
>sister starts clamping her legs around my head
>after about 90 seconds of this, she whispers telling me to stop because starting to hurt a bit
>i stop, but instinct still running wild
>take a short break, still breathing heavily and nervous, we're both sitting on her bed, whispering to eachother
>she is still not sure if she wants to go through with my dick because it will probably hurt more than my finger
>tell her if it hurts, just say so and i'll stop
>eventually manage to convince her to give it a small go, especially since we're this far already
>we both stand up to take our clothes off until we're naked
>have her lay down on the bed on her backside, belly facing up, legs spread out across the mattress
>i mount sister from the side of the bed, knees planted between her legs, holding myself up to make sure she doesn't have to feel my bodyweight
>erect penis now alligned with her hairless pussy, learning against it
>staring at her directly in the eyes, we're both heavily breathing and quietely giggling
>make out a couple of times from this position, i also lick her nipples for the fun of it (she now has small breasts)
>start first attempt at inserting my wiener in her vagina
>kind of difficult
>i can get head in a bit but not much, thrusting practically impossible
>for some reason, it's a lot harder than it is in the porno videos. maybe cause my dick is not big enough yet
>keep trying to realign myself, and move her thighs and ass around
>both of us are still breathing hot and heavily, also sweat starting to build up on both of us
to be continued

I touched a lot and got touched, no sex though

also, reposting this recent pic for the hell of it.

Attached: IMG_3223.jpg (359x1199, 171K)

chances of her turning out like her mom= extremely high

Ah, well. Probably still a pretty good childhood, I'd think.

I remember when I was younger,(like illegal young), my uncle would occasionally visit, and one night he got drunk and offered me 10k in cash to fuck. Obviously, I fucking took it because little me was a God damn whore apparently. This continued for many years, every time he would give me some cash in return.

He is now in prison obviously because he was a pedo.

TURNS OUT, when I got to more of a slightly less MEGA creepy age, but still REALLY creepy tbh, he told my dad about it while we were going through a rough patch. That explains why my dad was so fucked up when he got drunk on the regular I guess

$10,000 ? The start of a lucrative career

Holy fuck, were things ever the same?

I mean, he obviously didn't give me that much each time, but he always did pay handsomely. Probably in an attempt to keep me quiet or some shit.

Are you looking forward to prison?

Please continue.

Yeah penetration wasn't uncommon but I don't really count that as sex

I'm sure. So, the question that comes to my mind is this: how has it affected your life? Like, are you totally dysfunctional or suicidal and shit?

Oh that's cool, your posts are exactly 10 apart from eachother lol.

I've showered with my 9yo niece quite a few times. Nothing physical or overtly sexual but I'll admit she is super cute

Huh, ok. Does that have some significance?

You were penetrated?

Not at all really. Not like I had to bear his child or anything traumatic like that. I will admit that I did go through a bout of ACTUAL depression recently, but that was more a combination of several things all together really, and the most I lost from it was a thousand-ish dollars for having to redo a semester (thanks, scholarships lol).

If it really changed anything in my life, it would have to be that I became a lot more comfortable about like, sexuality in general and being able to make inappropriate jokes openly because it wasn't like anyone could do much worse than the grown ass man when everyone was around my age

Would you be down to actually fuck her?

That's good. I've often wondered if there were any real stories about adult/child sex where the child was NOT emotionally destroyed for life. I'm pretty sure there are more like yours (and probably some that are even more positive) out there.

Attached: IMG_2883.jpg (481x772, 154K)

Got abused by my foster father from age 12. He was also abusing another girl himband his wife were fostering while i was living there.

*him and

Yeah and I penetrated a few preteens when I was the same age but nothing rough

What was the effect for you?

>>Father also exists
You're a funny guy user

Gentle is good. Pre-teen exploration is natural. Being naturists was probably very educational.

On a board filled with shit, you made it a better place

Same as most. Trust issues, wayward behaviour, crap relationships

Oh yeah totally. Honestly if you just have the mentality of just not giving a shit about most negative things that don't involve you directly losing something important, it doesn't really mess with you mentally y'know? Idk, that's just how I see things anyways (I say as I cry whenever a fictional character I was attached to dies. Nice priorities, me.)

Jealous of what? That guy's larp?

My horny 16 year old cousin had her way with my 12 younger self. I don't think I turned out bad, but she got arrested for fucking a 14 year old at the age of 32.

Yeah though it was mostly boys so sorry if you're not into that

Good to hear she got arrested and the kid didn't just get a "ayyy, nice job man!" All acts of such a degenerate nature should be responded in the same way imo

So for you, the experience was very negative, yet for it wasn't that horrific. Do you think the way the first experience was formatted laid the groundwork for you overall view of the ensuing relationship? For example, was it physical violence coercion vs. cajoling and grooming?

No apology necessary, same sex experimentation is natural and not offensive to me.

How old were you? Did you feel self-conscious or embarrassed about your body when you started going through puberty?

I mean, that might actually be part of it yeah. After all, he didn't really RAPE rape me. It was indeed statutory rape, but it's not like he pushed himself onto me and hurt me or anything like that.

I fap to my cousin's modeling pics. I want to suckle and fuck those DDD tits.

Attached: 1540822236546.jpg (640x640, 48K)

I'm not saying it was horrific just that those were the negative impacts. Looking at it objectively my foster dad wasn't violent or nasty. He enjoyed sex, specifically with young girls and i was just on the wrong end of that

>no more stories
>just thirsty spergs talking
Dead thread.

Did you get anything positive at all out of it?

Kid was definitely getting "ayyy, nice job man!" Comments on the news article were pretty retarded.

Great story user, good job. Thumbs up from Norway.

God dammit.

Did he pay any attention to your sexual release, or just use you as an onahole?

Nah, doesn't seem very thirsty at the least. Just curious... unless they're gathering info for THEIR plan!?

You never know on here.

I still live here and I was born here. The random boners made me a bit embarrassed, especially during wrestling and stuff, but not really

Do people seem more relaxed/confident about their bodies there? Do guys get self-conscious about whether they're circumcised?

True, that.

amas should gave their own threads. i'm here for greentext

Favorite story of mine

Attached: cousin fucker.png (574x557, 134K)

Um... money? A modicum of self confidence because he went after me rather than my basically perfect older sister? Knowledge of sex? Idk, depends on what you value as positive tbh.

When I was 15 I was playing truth or dare with some friends, both guys and girls. I was dared to bend over, spread my butt cheeks, and expose my asshole in front of everyone. I blushed but I did it, and I could hear them talking about it.

He preferred it if i was enjoying the sensation. He didn't deliberately get off on me being uncomfortable

It's not exactly like you can convince me or the kids that we don't want pussy. Hormones are hormones. I probably wanted to fuck her as much as the kid did knowing that that pussy was available. My taste are just more refined and legal now.

Well, in this instance, it would be what YOU value as positive, but your answer points to a few of those. I'm glad you are doing well, user.

And did you enjoy the sensation?

Was abused by my dad from the when i went through puberty. He mainly used me to befriend other girls at my school that he would have sex with too.

Some of it not all

IDEALIZATION BY ANTHROPOLOGISTS OF TRIBAL CHILDREARING
Anthropologists have written extensively about childhood in tribal cultures. Typical of their conclusions is Rohner’s, commenting from his cross-cultural review of parenting from the Human Relations Area Files that tribal mothers were “warm and nurturant toward their children” and that “the more complex a socio-cultural system is, the less warm parents in general tend to be.”3 Their evidence for this is mainly based on the continuous skin contact between nursing mothers and infants, even when the nursing was forced because of maternal need for erotic stimulation and was accompanied by constant genital manipulation of the infant by the mother. The masturbation by mothers of their children, Korbin found in her large cross-cultural sample of tribes, is widespread, but, as was mentioned previously, she concludes sex with children is not abusive because the society itself doesn’t call it abuse, saying “children’s genitals being fondled does not constitute ‘abuse’ if in that society the behavior was not proscribed.”4 Maternal incest is what is behind the cross-cultural finding by anthropologists that “where the mother sleeps closer to the baby than to the father and uses the baby as a substitute spouse, there is more homicide and a higher frequency of war.”5 After all, another cross-cultural study of adult-child sexual relations finds, experts believe that there is “no reason to believe that sexual contact between an adult and child is inherently wrong or harmful.”6 Such “experts” as, for instance, Kinsey and Pomeroy, who claimed that “incest between adults and younger children can be satisfying and enriching.”7 Or as all the anthropological books on cross-cultural childrearing that say “although mothers masturbating children is widespread [it] does not constitute ‘abuse’ if in that society the...

if in that society the behavior was not proscribed.”8 The anthropologists report routine “incessant fondling of infants, masturbation by mothers kissing the boy’s penis, women passing baby boys back and forth over their heads, taking turns sucking the penis, lying on sons in the male position and freely masturbating them at night,” practices they call “nurturant.”9

Idealization of other cultures is the rule in anthropology, we found in publishing The Journal of Psychoanalytic Anthropology, by leaving out crucial details—as did Margaret Mead in her portrayal of the ubiquitous raping gangs of Samoa as an example of “sexual freedom” that we should emulate.10 As I discovered when I took classes with Mead at Columbia University, she routinely idealizes tribal childhood as “spoiled and pampered.”11 Most anthropologists do not just idealize childrearing, they baldly state without evidence that tribal mothers are “rarely abusive,” as when they say that children who are forced to eat every second sibling “are the favored ones who started life with no oral trauma,” and that eating one’s siblings believed to be demons “doesn’t seem to have affected their personality development.”12 Dozens more statements as bizarre as this are analyzed in the forty issues of my Journal of Psychoanalytic Anthropology.

MURDER, RAPE AND TORTURE OF NEW GUINEA CHILDREN
Because our task in this chapter is to determine what childhood and war were like in early historical tribes—which of course have left no records other than those archeologists have uncovered—we will concentrate on more recent observations of tribal cultures before they were much affected by contact with the West. We will therefore begin by discussing childhood in New Guinean, Australian aboriginal and African tribal cultures that were among the last to be explored and changed by Western cultures.

Infanticide rates were enormous in New Guinea, with the first missionaries estimating that two-thirds of the children were murdered by their parents.13 As in other tribal cultures, abstinence and abortion were well known, but infanticide was mainly what was the practice,14 so growing children were routinely traumatized while they watched their mothers strangle or otherwise murder their siblings. Margaret Mead said of her tribe “they are always throwing away infants here”15 and not because of lack of resources to feed them. When tribal mothers were asked why they killed their infants, they stated it was because they were “demon children,” because “children are too much trouble,” because “it was a girl and must be killed,” or “because her husband would go to another woman” for sex if she had to nurse the infant.16 Children watched their mothers bury their siblings live, eat them, or toss them to sows to devour—or else they would force the grown-up children to help them kill their siblings or even sometimes make them kill live infants purchased for murdering from other tribes.17 Mothers who ate their children are described as “overcome by frightful hunger for baby meat”—again, not because of lack of food, but because of an inner need to re-incorporate infants after losing them at birth. New Guinea infanticide rates are similar to the 50 percent rates...

Yeah. I think cut boys are more self conscious because it's uncommon

Did you have any experiences?

Care to elaborate? I understand if you don't.

similar to the 50 percent rates estimated for small-scale societies around the world today.18 Some tribes kill so many newborn that they regularly have to buy children from neighboring tribes so their tribe won’t disappear.19 Differential infanticide (killing more girl babies) is the rule in tribes all the way back to the child sacrifice of infants to Beast-Goddesses that took place in Paleolithic caves, Jericho and Stonehenge.20 The children who watched their mothers killing or eating babies “suddenly avoided their parents, shrieked in their presence, or expressed unusual fear of them…recounting dreams about animal-man beings with the faces of parents smeared with blood.”21 The fears and dreams get stored in their inner alters as time bombs to be exploded later in life.

Oh are you in Europe?

Females in New Guinea are treated brutally. Since they are routinely viewed as secretly being witches “who can kill simply by staring at a person”22 (Killer Mother alters), they are often killed simply because they are imagined to have poisoned people.23 Mothers in New Guinea are horribly abused as girls, being routinely raped by fathers, brothers, visitors, peers, gangs. When they become wives they are treated brutally by men and have suicide rates as high as 25 percent. Mothers are therefore post-partum depressed, and they use their children for sexual stimulation—repeating their own abuse—and then abandoning them emotionally, so they vary between masturbating them and hanging them up in a bag on a tree all day long. Since the men routinely beat up their wives, there is no evidence of spousal intimate love, so mothers are continuously in despair; if they are not forcibly breast-feeding their babies or masturbating them, sucking on their penises,24 the baby is useless to them as erotic objects and not fed regularly. Small children are routinely allowed to play with sharp knives and burning objects without adults paying any attention to them.25 Mothers hate themselves and consider themselves “bad” for having been raped as young girls26 and for having to endure loveless polygamous marriages. Maternal “mirroring” is lacking, so children do not become secure with others and do not develop an independent self.27 Children even recently are 90 percent malnourished in New Guinea, studies show, even when food is plentiful, because mothers only feed them a couple of times a day, and they die from starvation while the mothers are puzzled what is wrong with them.28 The mothers’ force-feeding during erotic nursing “becomes a battle in which the mother clutches the child, shaking it up and down with the nipple forced into its mouth until it must either suck or choke,” but when not used as an erotic object, they are badly neglected, often “thrown away,”

On what felt good and what didn't ?

so that abandonment rates run as high as 75 percent as they are sent out for adoption or fosterage.29 When not hung on a tree in a bag or basket, the toddler is “discouraged from walking and not allowed to crawl, [forced to] sit still for hours and make queer noises.”30 All this overstimulation plus abandonment produces extremely insecurely attached children in the infanticidal mode of childrearing who are schizoid personalities with dissociated alters embedded in their amygdalan networks to “carry” the pain of their abuse.31 Schizoid personalities—with their animistic delusional magical thinking processes—are the results of parents who simply are incapable of loving. As Masterson concludes: “The Schizoid child feels there is no pathway to the parents. [They live in] social isolation [with] an impossibility of an intimate relationship.”32 They have no inner Good Mother, so their inner attacking Mother is experienced as a deadly voice inside: “Feeling alone is feeling afraid of death.”33 Masterson calls schizoid patients “safety sensitive because of their twin fears of being controlled and of being hopelessly isolated.”34 In tribal families, there is no hope for forgiveness, only “eat Mommy or be eaten by her.” Yakut shamans hallucinate schizoid self-sacrifice to “a Bird-of-Prey-Mother, which is like a great bird with an iron beak, hooked claws and a long tail [who] cuts its body into bits and devours it.”35 Tribal schizoids then switch into dissociated alter trances and repeat their fears in spirit possession rituals.36

New Guinea mothers constantly “rub the penes of their infant sons [and] the little boys…have erections” while they sleep naked together at night. One boy described to Poole how whenever his mother was depressed or angry she often “pulled, pinched, rubbed, or flicked a fingernail against his penis” until he cried,

Nope, I think circumcision is just rarer among nudists

afraid it might break off. “It hurts inside,” he said. “It bleeds in there and hurts when I pee…Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off.”37 Males also masturbated and sucked children’s genitals, both sexes, using the child as a maternal breast as all pedophiles do.38 Mothers also masturbate and kiss the vagina of baby girls.39 Malinowski reports watching the widespread sucking of genitals and intercourse between children in Melanesia, encouraged by parents, so that most girls are raped by the time they are seven years old.40 New Guinea fathers rarely care for their little children, but when they do they mainly fondle their genitals, using the child as a breast-object “because they say they get sexually aroused when they watch them nurse.”41 Families in preliterate cultures usually have separate spaces for males “in which the husband and wife live with their respective mothers and at night the man ‘visits’ his wife in her house.”42 Physical contact with wives is avoided, and separate sleeping areas are maintained by husbands.43 A gynarchy composed of the grandmother, mother and other females, brings up the children, so the boys have little contact with males in their early years and are thoroughly ambiguous about their gender. Archeologists have even determined that “there were no Neanderthal families to begin with since women and children lived in separate areas from the males in caves.44 This arrangement was practiced historically from tribal cultures into early states; even in antiquity, “the women’s apartments [were] separated from the men’s quarters by a bolted door…[ancient] Greek couples do not eat together.”45

New Guinea mothers are so violent while using their children sexually that the children regularly blame themselves as they are hurt by them:

Mother twist penis, tight, tight…Hurt, hurt, inside. Cry, she not listen… Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off…

Thread's turned complete garbage. RIP.

Males also masturbated and sucked children’s genitals, both sexes, using the child as a maternal breast as all pedophiles do.38 Mothers also masturbate and kiss the vagina of baby girls.39 Malinowski reports watching the widespread sucking of genitals and intercourse between children in Melanesia, encouraged by parents, so that most girls are raped by the time they are seven years old.40 New Guinea fathers rarely care for their little children, but when they do they mainly fondle their genitals, using the child as a breast-object “because they say they get sexually aroused when they watch them nurse.”41 Families in preliterate cultures usually have separate spaces for males “in which the husband and wife live with their respective mothers and at night the man ‘visits’ his wife in her house.”42 Physical contact with wives is avoided, and separate sleeping areas are maintained by husbands.43 A gynarchy composed of the grandmother, mother and other females, brings up the children, so the boys have little contact with males in their early years and are thoroughly ambiguous about their gender. Archeologists have even determined that “there were no Neanderthal families to begin with since women and children lived in separate areas from the males in caves.44 This arrangement was practiced historically from tribal cultures into early states; even in antiquity, “the women’s apartments [were] separated from the men’s quarters by a bolted door…[ancient] Greek couples do not eat together.”45

New Guinea mothers are so violent while using their children sexually that the children regularly blame themselves as they are hurt by them:

Mother twist penis, tight, tight…Hurt, hurt, inside. Cry, she not listen… Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off… [Wounds himself with a sharp stick.] …Now it hurts here, outside, not in penis. Look, blood. Feels good… Good to be a girl, no penis.

When I was 8 the neighbor boy I was friends with urged me to disrobe with him in a large bush on his property. I did and we spent a few minutes touching each other. It was enjoyable, and led to another experience in his room where we got naked and he asked me to suck on his dick. I started to, though he said my teeth scraped. I was trying to open my mouth wider when we heard his sister calling for him. Suckus-interruptus, damnit.

That's interesting.

Because of the constant brutal abuse, all schizoid tribal personalities are so insecurely attached they are extremely uncertain about their genders, and most of their adult lives replay the early gender anxieties produced by their parental incest/rejection experiences. New Guinea boys begin this replaying of embedded alters at seven, when men conduct fellatio on them, forcing their penises into the boys’ mouths and anuses the same way their mothers earlier used them both in incest and forced feeding. This oral rape begins by blaming mothers as “evil defilers” of the boys who have “polluted and weakened their sons” with their poisonous menstrual blood. This supposed pollution is countered by forcing the boys to suck the semen of men daily for years, saying, “It’s the same as your mother’s breast milk” but it will “make you a STRONG man” and will prevent them from growing into females.46 That raping boys orally can “make them hard” and “prevent them from being soft” may seem bizarre, but believed in wholeheartedly nonetheless.
Anthropologists sometimes state without evidence that the continuous oral rape by men of boys in New Guinea is “enthusiastically enjoyed” by the boys, who are “eager to suck” men’s penises, and that it has “a positive effect on the boy’s development.”47 The boys are also bled profusely by men by thrusting sharp leaves back and forth in their nostrils to remove the polluted mother-blood inside them, sometimes even subincising the penis, cutting it until it splits open, calling the cut a “boy’s vagina,” and having intercourse in it.48 Anthropologists describing this endless fellatio and genital mutilation of boys do not call it rape, stating instead that “the great majority of Sambia boys regularly engage in fellatio for years [because thereby they] learn how to be men, how to protect themselves from dangers of pollution.”

Dude shut up. Nobody cares about your articles.

That, or other things that were good or bad in your experience.

Both men and women regularly fondle and mouth little boys’ penises.50 Girls, too, are routinely raped and often have their vaginas mutilated in tribal cultures—again because of extreme gender uncertainties, saying their clitoris must be removed because otherwise it would grow to be a foot long and they could then dominate men—plus it helps prevent girls from being “too sexual.”51 Older children routinely gang rape younger boys and girls, a practice reported by anthropologists with some neutral phrase like “they are typically initiated into intercourse by older and more experienced child,” a practice termed by one anthropologist as “healthy” because it gives the child “multiple experiences of sexual pleasure.”52

The inner alters embedded by all these extremely traumatic childrearing practices are called spirits or demons, and are the central focus of tribal cultural life. Children’s alters are usually called finiik, and they are said to “temporarily depart from the body to wander abroad…during trances, and children regularly tell how their witch alters possess their bodies and make them do things.”53 New Guinea natives can be warm and friendly and then suddenly switch into their alters and kill you because they think you are bewitching them.54 Trance possessions by alter spirits are found in all tribal cultures, in shamans, in witches and in others in the group during possession rituals as groups feel “power surges” and go out to conduct their killing raids.55 Drawings of alter-possessed shamans have been found on the walls of Ice Age “maternal caves.

The neurophysiology of possession trances have been well studied as “altered states of consciousness” that are entered into by various “driving” techniques that produce the hyperactivity, convulsive tremors and grandiose states that dominate those who are in a slow-wave electroencephalogram trance, insensible to pain, united with their spirit alters.57 Shamans are full-blown multiple personalities, becoming their alters, not just hearing them as internal voices. Their violent alters are those of the Killer Mother. Before raids, New Guinea shamans hallucinate that they are embedded with maternal spirits, and they call their war drums “the voice of their ancestor mother.”58

Boys in New Guinea are taught to always dominate rather than submit, and to beat up girls—adults urging them to take a branch and “stick it up her vagina.” To restore their masculinities, boys are encouraged to “sit facing each other, exchange endless sexual or personal insults” and then fight each other.59 Homicide rates are from sixty to a hundred times higher in tribal cultures than the current U.S. rate; one careful study of the Gebusi found 60 percent of all males admitted to having committed one or more homicides, almost all because they became sorcerers.60 All women are believed to be capable of becoming witches who can kill you by staring at you—delusional Killer Mother she-demons—so wife beating is nearly universal, female suicide rates are enormous (up to 25 percent of women’s deaths), gang rape of girls is practiced daily, and the torture and execution of women suspected of being witches who poison men is common. All this extreme misogyny is hardly an atmosphere that encourages maternal love and investment in the care of the next generation, so little improvement in childrearing and little evolution of personalities has been seen for thousands of years. Cultural evolution is ultimately psychogenic, not genetic...

not genetic—occurring as an increase in parent-child attachment, not as “the survival of the fittest.”

INTERPERSONAL VIOLENCE AND RAIDS IN NEW GUINEA
Since most infants were killed at birth and over half of male adults committed homicide, it is not surprising that deaths in raids, their version of wars, have been said to be minimal. Until recently, anthropologists promulgated the myth of the “peaceful savage,” until Keeley, LeBlanc and others actually demonstrated by voluminous evidence that both tribal societies today and early historical societies killed 10 to 30 times the proportion of people as even the most violent states in recent times. The archeological record is rich with evidence like the studies of Mesolithic hunter-gatherer burials that found over 40 percent of the men, women and children died violently.61 Plus Keeley found over 25 percent of adult males of unwesternized tribal societies died from raids, reaching over 60 percent for Amazonian tribes.62 Knauft estimated that murder accounted for the deaths of at least 35 percent of all New Guinea men and 29 percent of women. Despite anthropologists’ assertions that tribal violence is “adaptive” and that raids were fought for “scarce resources,”63 none of these deaths were over resources at all, all were solely emotional in origin, most of them being blamed on “sorcery” after imagining being insulted or humiliated.64 In fact, as we have previously noted, death inflicted by violence from others is always caused by the previous implantation of murderous “time bombs” in child abuse, and has declined from over 80 percent to under 2 percent even in the most bellicose nations in recent centuries as childrearing has slowly evolved.65 Homicide rates in New Guinea actually run sixty times the current U.S. rate.66 They are caused by the same “collapse of self-esteem” that Gilligan says U.S. murderers experience, where they “imagine themselves to be..

Congrats, nobody is going to read your shit.

they “imagine themselves to be humiliated and shamed” as they routinely were as children.67

Tribal cultures are, as we have earlier said, also often mislabled as “egalitarian.” What is being referred to is their deep lack of trust in each other, coming from terribly insecure childhood attachments, which produces such overwhelming fear of the group and of authorities that true chiefs cannot be found, only “Big Men” who may be more violent than others but who cannot be trusted and therefore are only mediators, not real leaders.68 Even large tribes often find they cannot trust leaders or designate internal peacekeepers. Since in tribes “the mother is an eternal threat to self-individuation,” men do not securely attach to them and so also cannot bond to other men as their delegates, except in useless symbolic rituals where they cut their veins and smear their [maternal menstrual] blood on each other to form “blood brotherhoods.” In New Guinea, “they execute prominent individuals who overstep their prerogatives [and] Australian aborigines traditionally eliminated aggressive men who tried to dominate them.”69 Even ownership was looked upon by tribes with disfavor: “Those who acquired too much were expected to either engage in gift-exchange or destroy their surplus in cleansing sacrificial ceremonies,”70 so investment in new economic enterprises was missing.

Bloody raids are conducted in tribes by small groups when men fuse with their inner Killer Mother alters, who becomes the death-dealing witch-goddess of the raids, the warriors saying they are “charged with the powerful destructive energy of menstruating women.”71 They fuse with their warrior alters by “leaving their former self behind and becoming something entirely different…The change usually accomplished through ritual drumming, dancing, fasting and sexual abstinence…into a new warriorlike mode of being, denoted by special body paint, masks and headdresses.”

Report him for automated spambot. This thread is dead now anyway.

Borguignon found nearly all tribes had trance induction rituals that reproduced early trauma and gave them the “high” of dopamine infusion that led to violence.73 New Guinea war myths are often based on maternal infanticide themes, as when the Sambia myth says: “Numboolyu’s wife, Chenchi, killed her first male child [so] we now fight—war.”74 Raids are rituals that establish masculinity for a time while being fused with the Killer Mother, as men go into their cult houses “like underneath the skirts of their mother,” replicate childbirth in rituals by male initiators called “mothers,” and go out to kill others in order to re-enact the killings and tortures of their childhoods.75

Most tribes engage in extensive raids at least once every two years. New Guinea tribes sometimes have dozens of raids a year.76 Raids since the Paleolithic have been seen as being conducted when possessed by “a mother-animal, the mistress of the dead, an old woman,” a Killer Mother alter.77 When warriors went out on their purifying headhunting raids, they switched into their killing alters by a “special magic, which placed the fighters in a trance-like state of dissociation in which they became capable of extreme, indiscriminate violence [which] made them capable of killing even their own wives and children.”78 Among the Hua, “it is feared that if a person fails to eat the corpse of his or her same-sex parent, that person will become stunted and weak.”79 New Guinea men often conduct all-night rituals where they are possessed by “spirit women” who tell them which of the many witches that surround them they should now kill.80 Warriors become fused with the powerful mother that masturbated them during menstruation; they then decorate themselves with menstrual blood-red paint so they can appropriate the fearful power of their Killer Mothers.81

Alters are often projected into the heads of the enemy, so head-hunting was endemic in New Guinea...

Yeah there cut boys. Maybe 25%?

Nice. My parents didn't endorse the overly lewd things btw

“leading to endless intertribal feuds, and the slightest pretext is seized upon to begin a war to obtain the coveted trophies.”82 Chop off a head and you can capture the power of the Killer Mother. They believe they can restore their masculinity by eating the head or penis of an enemy “to absorb his strength.”83 New Guinea sorcerers continuously call upon their tribes to slaughter others. Knauft found two-thirds of a sample of Gebusi men had committed homicide.84 As Kelly puts it: “It is clear that homicide rates are considerably higher in simple foraging societies than in some sedentary agricultural societies with more developed forms of sociopolitical organization.85 In New Guinea, imaginary humiliations and magical sorcery attacks make immediate retribution necessary: “The assailants spring on their victim from ambush, brutally overpower him, jab poisons directly into his body, and sometimes twist or rip out organs.”86 Fathers help their small boys headhunt by holding his spear hand so he can kill and decapitate some acquaintance or relative.87 Little attempt is made to rationalize the homicides. “An angry man may attack or even kill another who is in no way related to the object or cause of his rage. This is true not only of violence against outsiders, but of violence within the village.”88

Murderous raids are fought when “growth panic” becomes excessive, when new tasks such as building houses or expanding gardens threatens too much personal growth and after initiations when adolescents “grow up” and leave their mothers. As the Mae Enga tribe says: “When times are good, the men of the clan spoil for a fight.”89 The men designate Big Men who find a rationalization for fighting (Faked Provocation Phase), and the warriors go out to meet their opponents with massed chanting, insults and challenges. When no other clan can be found to raid, they raid their own clansmen.

That those killed are Bad Selves is everywhere apparent. When tribal raiding parties meet women with babies, they usually kill only the male infants, that is, themselves.90 Prisoners are rarely taken. The easiest raids are burning random houses and axing the families as they try to escape.91 Victims’ heads and penises are taken as trophies, reincorporating their own “strong” body parts. Evidence of the defleshing and cannibalization of “enemies” goes back 750,000 years to the earliest tribes, and most tribes say they collect the skulls so they can absorb the fighting strength of their enemies.92 Indeed, “It is good to have enemies, because they are good to kill and eat.”93 Many warriors even take the name of the victim they eat.94 Both sides often give gifts to the other side after the raids are over. When all the killing and victim-eating is finished, “the Big Men of each side make speeches…listing the dead [and] set the scene for future exchanges…The victors may profit only in terms of glory…they have no right to invade and occupy the losers’ territory…everyone hurries home, satisfied that he has vindicated his honor.”95

MURDER, RAPE AND TORTURE OF AUSTRIALIAN ABORIGINAL CHILDREN
The early infanticidal childrearing mode of Austrian Aboriginals has been arguably the most abusive and neglectful of all tribal cultures. It is possible that the poor environment of the Australian desert is partially responsible for their lack of progress in childrearing, though New Guinea was nearly as stuck as they are in early infanticidal mode childrearing and they have had a far better environment than Australia. The origins of the very violent personalities of Aboriginals are, of course, in no way caused by genetic differences, only developmental. Thousands of Aboriginals have been removed from their parents and brought up by modern city parents and they turn out to have personalities indistinguishable from others in their adoptive families.

The custom of raping Aboriginal children, eating “every second child” and making the older children also eat them is termed “a quite favorable picture” by Roheim.96 Mothers regularly forced their children to eat their newborn siblings “in the belief that the strength of the first child would be doubled by such a procedure.”97 Sometimes the fetus would be “pulled out by the head, roasted and eaten by the mother and the children” and sometimes “a big boy would be killed by the father by being beaten on the head” and given to the mother to eat.98 Since most newborns in the Pacific area, from Hawaii to Tahiti, were murdered by their mothers,99 and since their siblings were forced to participate in the killings, all adults had Killer Mother alters implanted in their amygdalan fear networks which they were compelled to reenact. Hippler says Australian children “attacked infants unceasingly” while “the mother rarely intervenes…Children’s attacks become so common that one often hears adults saying ‘Don’t kill the baby.’ But no one interferes and the child is increasingly made subject to violence and stress.”100 He also says “children are abused by their mother and others…routinely brutally…jerked roughly, slapped or shaken…verbally abusive using epithets such as ‘you shit’ [frightened by] a dangerous world full of demons, though in reality the real dangers are from his caretakers…children are terrified to leave the presence of their mothers.”101 Fusion with the Killer Mother is guaranteed by all these practices, plus the mother’s choking the infant with her milk during nursing, the constant masturbation by mother of her children’s penis and vagina while she lies on top of them, twisting and pinching them as we saw was the practice in New Guinea.

Why did you stop?

>Maybe 25%?
Wow that's impressive. Sounds like most parents are sensible then.

The mutilation of young girls’ vaginas is also practiced by the Aboriginals, “in which old men roll emu feathers with a loop of hair. This device is put into the vagina and then removed, pulling away a large part of the womb. The rest of the womb is then cut horizontally and vertically with a stone knife. When this wound is healed, the girl is then circumcised and made to have intercourse with many young men. The mix of blood and semen is collected and given to frail tribesmen as a fortifying elixir.”103 Again, the fusion with the Killer Mother’s blood is imagined to increase the strength of the male who is uncertain of his masculinity. Males marry many wives and even rape their own daughters104 in order to fortify their masculinity, and fathers often have “boy-wives” to absorb some of their maleness.105 It is not surprising that with both boys and girls “almost their only, and certainly their supreme, game was coitus,” particularly “licking the vagina of girls” to increase their strength.106 Gang raping is constant among Aboriginals, as it is in all tribal cultures.107 Roheim calls the constant rape of Aboriginal children “far more ‘normal’ than the sexuality of the European male” since “their repression of sexuality need not be as deep as it is among Europeans.

The initial ritual of Aboriginal boys is accomplished by throwing them into a trench called “The Old Woman” with a bull-roarer called “The Mother” (her womb), repeating their birth by going through a birth tunnel with an umbilical rope attached, being covered by “the menstrual blood that can cause you to die,” and then sub-incising them with “a slit made on the underside of his penis” that is said to create a powerful vagina.109 The men then have intercourse in the split on the underside of the penis, “like a split-open frankfurter.”110 Equipped with a vagina and with the powerful blood of the “Old Serpent Woman” who roams the desert in search of people to eat, warriors go out to kill anyone they can find, living “in dread of enemies” who are Killer Mother serpents, creating Faked Provocations of some fancied wrongs that might justify the killing, either individually or in small groups. Many Australian tribes ate their dead enemies, including their neighbors, though “not for the sake of food.”111 Australian Aborigines also “never neglect to massacre all strangers who fall into their power.”112 “Men, women and children are massacred indiscriminately.”113 A majority of adult men are killed by homicide and over a quarter are killed in warfare.114 These patterns have not changed in millennia: “fighting scenes are extensively depicted in Aboriginal rock art dating back at least 10,000 years.”115 When childrearing doesn’t change, economies and cultures do not change.

please go on

INFANTICIDE, RAPE AND VIOLENCE IN AFRICAN TRIBES
When one turns on television news and hears that a quarter million people have died in Darfur, Africa as Muslim military gangs attacked the south, the motivation for this carnage is usually attributed to their Communist ideologies . . . until one learns that what they actually did was chop off the penises of little boys and rape little girls, hardly the stated goal of materialist Communism.116 But if one knows that Darfur boys are routinely genitally mutilated and little girls both genitally mutilated and raped, as most Africans were,117 the motivation for the violence becomes more obviously a re-infliction of childhood traumas upon others. The mutilation of boys is “a practice that serves as a core rite of passage for young men,” sometimes removing all the skin from the penis, the chopping off of girls’ genitals is practiced upon “ninety percent of all women in Darfur,” and the rape of girls is common in Africa.118

The core of these abuses lies in the widespread African practice of mutilating the genitals of African girls, a sadistic sexual assault that is said to be sexually arousing to those who attend the ceremony.119 Mothers, not men, insist on chopping off their daughters’ genitals, producing “horrendous pain, massive bleeding and raging infection.”120 It currently is found in 28 African countries, affecting about 130 million women—in 89 percent of Sudanese women and in 97 percent of uneducated Egyptian families and 66 percent of Egyptian educated families.121 It began historically thousands of years ago before the nations became Muslim, so it is not caused by Islamic beliefs. “Girls tremble as they hear about the experiences of other girls…first there is fear, and then the appalling memory of the experience. Sme girls live with a phobia that one or the other parent will kill them.”

Yeah, most parents don't. Social mores...

122 Also, most African tribal mothers still kill at least one of their children, sometimes as a child sacrifice to the gods.123

Most African tribes practice all the abusive and neglectful childrearing practices described above for New Guinea and Australian families. Infanticide of course is a routine practice in African tribes, as in tribal cultures around the world, with more girls than boys killed at birth.124 Even when food is easily available, African mothers are often described as giving them “a large share of cuffs and kicks, and not over-much food.”125 Overworked mothers rarely talk to or look at or praise or play with their children, hanging them as infants on trees. Girls are married off in their early teens to older men chosen by their parents, most mothers beat and cane their children from infancy, frighten them with dangerous spirits, abandon them because they believe them to be witches, and so on.126 Boys, too, are commonly raped by older men in much of Africa, both orally and anally—even boy wives are known—and fathers sell their boys to men for sex or to boy brothels.127 Boys are taught to hate their enemies, and because they are ambivalent about their masculinity to prepare for a life of fighting (anthropologists who report “peaceful” tribes like the San Bushmen have been disproven).128 In fact, many African tribes have been measured to have fifty times the homicide rate as modern nations, with the majority of males admitting to committing at least one homicide.129 As the !Kung explain it, they often go into alternate states (alters) when “the n/um lifts you in your belly and makes you tremble…you experience death, you give up who you are…you are reborn…the boy becomes a man, the man a hero.” and they go out and find someone to kill.130 Before violent outbursts, Africans are often possessed by their inner spirit selves, “indulging in filthy language and seized by a fit of rage punctuated by convulsions.”

Lack of interest. Probably not going to post anymore because there's too much to recap and people don't like reading images. Also this thread is being spammed.

131 They feel they have lost their soul [arutam], and go out to kill others in raids to recover their soul—believing “if they fail to kill someone they would not be entitled to obtain new arutam souls and would die within weeks.” 132 Their leader, often a full Chief, is seen as a super-powerful Killing Mother with whom to fuse.133 Raids are for the purpose of killing and “securing as many human heads as possible” (among headhunters like the Jivaro), but “no case could be found of war being pursued to seize territory.”134 Throughout African history, slavery was rife, and “three men could not be sent on a journey together for fear two of them may combine and sell the third…[in some tribes] any man falling into their hands is killed and eaten.”135 With the development of slavery, kingship and the early state, we move to the next chapter on “Child Abuse and War in Early States.”

please go on. I'm still very interested

bump

>be me
>15 years old
>have slutty 21 y/o sister
>always spy on her with friend
>experimented with friend when jerking off to her again
>she saw it
>made fun of me for being gay
>live in a somewhat conservative country
>get angry at her and tell her I'm not gay
>laughts at me
>rape her

She actually did enjoy it and we had sex for a few years until she married an older guy.

Also looks just like August Ames

Attached: IMG_6735.jpg (960x1200, 156K)

>laughts at me
>rape her

top kek.

Yeah it varies. My little brothers are uncut but they have friends that are

I feel like we had much more leeway than normal kids though. See naked wrestling as an example

The ancient Greek style. Mind the "oil check"

I had sex with my little sister earlier this month, in Death Valley on vacation. Story?

Of course! Why even ask?

please

What country are you from? Grew up in a nudist household my self and most social contacts were other nudists.

What's an oilcheck?

+1 for continue.

Thumb in the ass, lol. Definitely not an approved move, but will break your opponents concentration.

Please continue, already read the image. Don't give up on us user

>be me 12 year old.
>autistic fuck that didnt know anything about sex but found it interesting
>sister was 15 years old at the time
>she was starting to get more and more sexual with me
>Oldest brother would leave the house for awhile
>as soon as he was out the door we would raid his room to find his porn mags
>we would find them and start reading them together
>she would ask me what liked about the girls
>and if i said her ass for example my sister would grab my hands and guide them to her ass. I would touch her but she would tell me where and how
>the same thing about any other body part except pussy, she didnt let me touch her there.
>we once came across a safe sex article on the porn mag that taught different ways to put on a condom
>she told me to get my dick out that she would teach me how to put on a condom.
>we didnt have a condom so she just kind of touched my dick and pretended like she was doing it.
In the article they explained a way to put the condom using the womans mouth and i told her to do that one but she refused

continued i guess (read the 818879315 image if you haven't already)
>keep trying to lift sister's legs up and insert penis
>process goes on for about 5 minutes, lose my hardon a bit, so had to jack it some more
>finally get into a position where i can insert
>basically the missionary, her legs and body bent pretty far back and she's obviously embarrassed
>slide in about 1/3 to half way, feels extremely tight
>she whispers "ah ow ow ow"
>claws at my back, "stop"
>i pull out, dick throbbing and sore, but holy moly that felt good
>she is breathing very heavily
>smell of hot breath and sweat getting stronger
>i ask sister if she wants to try it once more, she says no cause it hurts
>no blood visible or anything, my wiener looks a bit red though, probably from repeated attempts at inserting
>tension dissolves, start whispering about how we're sort of not virgins anymore
>we're still naked, and we finish off my playfully cuddling eachother and making out
>still had a sore dick, and badly needed to masturbate
>did just that on the toilet and i let her watch

Thank you user, your efforts are not in vain

Mission fail, we'll get them next time

it still hurts...

Fucked with my older cousin when i was between like 8 and 14 can tell you about it if ya want ama i guess

I'd like to meet her. Any pics?

Good times, or bad?

I recently tracked down my estranged father.
See he married and had 2 kids.
1 is a year younger than me and seems to have a lot of casual sex, from what I can tell from her photos and posts.
I'm going to go to the town she lives in and match her on Tinder.
I'm gonna fuck my half sister.
I'm gonna try and fuck my "step mother".
Dad seems well off, I'm gonna claim some inheritance in 30 or so years.

bump for interest

Kinda scary at first but grew to like it over time

Do you think it made a difference in your current life? Good memories?

Fucked step-aunt when I was 13 and she was 34. Anyone wanna hear?

Majorly contributed to a porn addiction when i was a bit younger. made me realize i was bi sexual so some good some bad

Continuing btw.

Attached: IMG_1663.jpg (900x1080, 428K)

Like most things in life, then. Not sure how porn addiction works, though I do tend to have a lot of it myself. How does the porn affect you?

He introduced me to porn young and id basically be looking at it all the time getting viruses and shit all over my family computer got in trouble so many times for That

Ah, now I get it. Not sure I would label that an addiction, unless it made you find actual sex with real people unsatisfying. That could be a problem.

Led to ED at like 15 lol

Not incest but I used to get semi-regular blowjobs from a friend's dad. This was when I was 15-17.
I eventually fucked him as well, tho it took a lot of convincing and i was never as into it as he was. To be fair once my dick was in him, it felt too good so it didn't matter, but getting to that point wasn't as easy for me.
Finally cut it off, felt "too gay" which i know sounds dumb now, but at the time it felt crazy for me. It went from a fun secret but turned into a lot of internal conflict - which again sounds so trite now since labels are useless and sexuality and getting off can be so varied.
He was my first (and best, by far) blowjob but i wasn't a virgin by the time i had sex with him.

And THAT is a real problem. Blue pill?

I was abused by my sister.

Wckr broski64 for details

Do man's assholes actually feel good. I'm thinking of hooking up with some through a gay site.

I get some bluechew using coupon code pka delivered every 2 weeks

Next part.

overview time. school related:
>i am 12 years old and in 6th grade
>sister is 11 and in 5th grade
>we go to a pretty high-end private school, we've been going there since kindergarten
>unfortunately, despite many qts in my grade over the years, absolutely 0 sexual encounters with any of them
>also had some genuinely hot teachers, but again, no stories to tell
>as for my sister's side...
>from like 1st grade to 4th, she had a best friend
>she changed schools before 5th grade, but they remained best friends
>her name started with K. for simplicity, i'll call her kate
>very cute and pretty. tall her a girl her age (a good 5cm taller than sister), long brown silky hair, more developed body for her age.
>unusual looking face, but not in a bad way, it's hard to explain; sharper features, big luscious lips, very cute
>whenever she came over to our place, i always got along really well with her, she has a real tomboy personality
>she was quite edgy. i remember playing conker's bad fur day on my school laptop with project 64, she was watching, and laughed hysterically at teddie bears and squirrels being mutilated and exploded by chainsaws and sniper rifles
>also showed her grand theft auto san andreas, running over pedestrians with the harvester and seeing the guts come out the end, loved it
>and of course, she was very interested in pornographic material
>also she clearly had a crush on me, my mom used to tease me about it

anyway
>my mom sometimes took sister and kate on holidays together to a certain beach resort during summer
>my sister and kate both bathed together
>i distinctly remember my sister telling me about this
>she told me how kate had hair starting to grow on her vagina, and how she had big boobs
to be continued.

Attached: IMG_537.jpg (1828x2466, 1.8M)

If effective, great! Think I killed mine years ago with pumping. I wouldn't recommend it.

Well it was years ago now, he's still the only guy i've ever fucked.
But yes - it felt amazing. I'm not even that big of fan of anal with females either but i have done it. The taboo of it with him felt intense: i remember vividly thinking to myself as i slid inside the first time "my dick is in this man's asshole". Does that make sense? Kind of strange but hot too, the trashiness of it.
For me the issue was staying hard to get to that point, since i didn't feel necessarily attracted to him at all and there was nothing sexy about looking down at his asshole for me.
but yeah, the TLDR is it feels great of course.

Thank you, user. Please don't give up
>You're the only one who can save this thread

Works ok for me

Cool. Just looked it up, may give it try. Thanks, user.

That's awesome. I used to have sex with this older men when I was 16 and he always offered me his asshole, but I for some dumb reason thought boys weren't supposed to fuck men and I would just let him fuck me even though I didn't enjoy it.

That's interesting!
I'm sure those kind of hookups while not common definitely happen more than we usually suspect. And i'd imagine it's usually the older guy fucking the younger, but who knows.
I'm glad you had fun and stayed safe either way, user.
For me, he claimed to be bisexual (tho i think now and assumed even back then that he leaned pretty hard into being full gay) and considered me "straight" even with what we were doing, so the idea of him fucking me never came up.

This happened when I was 13 turning 14 during my second year in middle school.

>Its summer
>cousin and family are visiting my hometown like every summer
>spend most of our days playing xbox
>cousin is one year older than me and hes always been the leader, being a country kid and an only child he was my only contact to the outside world, basically my only friend, so I was really excited to see him.
>weekend comes, mom and dad are out since it's saturday afternoon, it's their night out, we convince our grandma to let him sleepover.
>stay up until 1 am we cant really sleep so we just chat share jokes and do burping contests
>we eventually both get drowzy but keep talking
>friend suddenly stops talking
>"shhh what's that noise" he whispers
>oh god couldn't they just do that some other time?
>moans and creaking getting louder "I don't know its probs the cat let's go to sleep it's 2 am"
>"duuude those are porn sounds lol are ur parents still fucking haha holy shit" he whispered and burst into laughter trying to drown it out using his pillow.
>I laugh awkwardly trying not to show how uncomfortable I feel
>"duuude hahaha duude let's go see hahah"
>I really don't wanna go so I get off my bed and just let him wander off in the dark hoping he just gives up or stumbles his foot on something
>"duude come on lol you don't have to peek haha" he whispers an grabs me by my arm and dragging me behind him
>I reluctantly comply
>he just follows the sounds of my parents' fucking
>we reach their rooms door their sounds clearer than ever
>cousin looks at me to check if that's the right door
>the combination of what he's about to do and my parents sex sounds is driving me crazy so I just turn around in frustration,
>he grabs me by my shirt and turns me around while mouthing expletives at me
>his attention turns to the wooden door again, he ducks down moving his head towards the keyhole
>he stays like that for a min or 2,. My heart beats faster than ever

Cont

he eventually lifts his head up
>his eyes gawking and glowing, he is covering his gaping mouth with his hand
>he just mouths "holy shit" to me with his lips and then starts laughing again
>then points towards the keyhole inviting me to peek as well
>I don't even move he comes behind me and basically pushes my body downwards
>at this point all I want is not to make a sound and get this over with quickly
>I give in and open my eye perking through the keyhole
>the visual stimuli overwhelm me I nearly gasp
>I only watch for a few secs and then jerk my head up, as if I had just kept my head underwater and was gasping for air
>dad is lying on the floor butt naked and mom is on top of him hoping on his hard on her tits flopping all over the place
>my head turns red and my ears start burning
>there had been many close calls but I had never seen either of my parents naked before (at an age when I could remember at least) there were always strict when it came to personal privacy, I had only been a few times in their room
>I can't even look my cousin in the eyes
>he pushes me to the side and leans forward again eager to see the rest of the show
>suddenly moans and thumping sounds stop
>cousin gets up and motions towards my room
>we both walk./run tiptoeing as quietly as possible all the way to the other side of the corridor
>few secs pass parents door doesn't open
>safe.gif
>we close my rooms door
>we both stay silent until cousin bursts into laughter
>"holy shit dude holy shiiit haha"
>"your mom's tits are huge duuude holy shit"
>we both eventually relax I know he is still excited but the last thing I want is being reminded of what I had just seen so I try to shift the convo elsewhere
>ask him about girls and stuff
>we talk a bit about who's got the bigger boobs and stuff like that
>first time we talk openly about sex (we were both younger last summer)
>tells me what positions hed like to try
Cont

I was in a really weird time and I would pretty much force him to invite his friends to fuck me over as well. He was fully aware that I didn't really want it so just tried to keep it limited. Helped me get back on my feet and I realized a few years later that I enjoy fucking someone else way more than someone fucking me

Shit quality, I can't even read it

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG, continue

Attached: 1456681639359.jpg (499x499, 55K)

That's interesting but pretty damn hot. I dig it, user. I'm glad you're doing well now and still wanting to try new things.

>I know where this is going so I pretend to be asleep trying to forget my penis stirring in my pants and what I had just witnessed
>I eventually start dozing off for real
>wake up to fumbling sounds
>peek down on the floor where cousin is sleeping
>the combination of the dim light coming from outside the window and the screen of his mobile phone make it possible for me to see what he is doing
>his shorts are lowered down to his thighs, his penis jutting upwards his hand wrapped around it.
>every stroke he makes while swiping through pics on his mobile sheds more light on his glistening cock
>he suddenly stops puts phone to his side screen still lit
>light fills the room I can now see more clearly
>his is twice as big as mineand unlike mine his glans are exposed their reddish colour contrasting with the paleness of his shaft
>starts stroking faster, stops
>starts shooting his load on his belly, rest dribbles s down his cock
>he stays like that for a couple of secs to catch his breath
>wipes his hand on his shorts and pulls them up above his still swollen cock not even bothering to clean up the drops of spunk,
>he turns on his side and goes to sleep
>try to go back to sleep ignoring the now obvious stirring in my underwear don't wanna plunge head first into depravity

>next day we wake up mother is surprised and frustrated to see cousin home
>I can't even look her straight in the eyes after what I had seen the night before
>she lectures me, telling me I should have called her and that she may be her sisters son but privacy is important

become even more frustrated and angry, with the fact that she had basically admitted that they wouldn't be doing it if they knew cousin was staying the night yet they had no problem doing it knowing I was home.
Go to my room pour myself into bed lower my shorts and start taking my frustration out on my cock, thinking about everything from last night mom's jugs cousin etc I was too angry to care

>>very cute and pretty. tall her a girl her age
fuck meant to say tall for a girl her age. i should proof read this more but cbf

ok

>Teens Links list

tek.link/MCxi
> See the chan. Hope you'll find what you want.

tek.link/MCxk

You might be bi user

any brave soul willing to click?

They're just links to 7chan

>tek.link/MCxi
These links no gut. Phishing sites. Anons be wary

Before I continue, just a few more tid bits I couldn't fit in:

>kate is actually the daughter of a famous male sports athlete in my country. i'm pretty sure that's where she inherited her above average height
>later in life, she became super wild, parties, drugs and everything. whether or not what i'm about to tell had an effect on that, i do not know, but probably not
Also pic related is kate and my sister taken a few years ago (sister left, kate right). I'm posting with caution because it honestly wouldn't surprise me if kate has actually browsed Cred Forums before.

Next post will properly resume story. yes, i'm slow, be patient if anyone is still reading.

Attached: 1635.jpg (2250x1753, 783K)

of course still reading

You're god damn right

still here bro

On second look, u'r right user. Thanks!

Still reading, still excited for the next part ^^ Keep it up user!

>my mom sometimes took sister and kate on holidays together to a certain beach resort during summer
>my sister and kate both bathed together
>i distinctly remember my sister telling me about this
>she told me how kate had hair starting to grow on her vagina, and how she had big boobs
continued
>after hearing that, all of a sudden i have a crush on kate
>this is the point i begin to think of her a bit differently
flash forward to sometime after (same year though)
>it turns out i wasn't the only one getting spicy information
>sister told her about what her and i did, including losing virginity (at least partially)
>as sister is telling me this, she begins smiling mischievously
>she tells me kate now wants to have sex with me
>my heart skips a beat
>i start laughing instinctively, but after few seconds i'm thinking 'holy moly'
>then i snap back to reality. sister could be bullshitting me, tell her to prove it
>she shows me the text conversation they had on msn messenger
>kate is very inquisitive of the whole experience, asked sister lots of questions
>kate: "do you think i could do it with your brother? should i ask him?"
>all of a sudden, i am very much looking forward to kate's next overnight here
to be continued.

When I was 7 I got caught masturbating by my friends dad. He had me sit on his lap and tell him about it, then had me show him my pussy. I could feel his boner but didn’t know what it was at the time. Sort of wish he had done more

Why were you masturbating as a 7 year old?

amazingly despite all the Adderall I napped between posts

Though the Kate part is interesting and keep going, don't forget the part about how you had to ask someone out from the first time you went down on her (unless it was Kate and I am jumping the gun)

i mean, i was masturbaiting at around the same age. found some porn mags in my brother in laws dresser and one thing led to another. i didnt understand anything at the time but hey, what feels good feels good.

Why wouldn't she? Many girls do, their shit doesn't require testosterone like boys to work so they can at any age.
>be less of a virgin

I figured out how to use the faucet in the tub

bumping for great justice

bump

>don't forget the part about how you had to ask someone out from the first time you went down on her
I didn't get to that because it wasn't really relevant. It was one of my own classmates, and it ended up in rejection and me being embarrassed. For what it's worth, that girl was a genuine S+ tier 10/10 natural beauty. Actually looked like a model.

cont
>start conversing with kate on msn myself
>awkwardly build up to the point
>she starts getting really flirty, using a lot of emoticons too
>also starts asking me questions about that one afternoon, and a lot of the other stuff
>answer accordingly, also getting a hard on while engaged in this conversation
>looking back, something about childhood dirty msn conversations just cooks, i can't explain it
>eventually, we confirm the plan

>eventually kate and sister get both parents to organize a sleepover on the weekend
>this is now literally all i can think about for the days in between, except when i'm at school being a retard in front of my friends
>saturday arrives
>dad drops kate here at about 12pm
>she's politely greeting everyone as usual, my mom, sister, me
>smiling mischievously at me
>can already sense the atmosphere
>confirm with her what we plan to do later
>sister and kate spend most of the day mucking around together
>me, mom, sister and kate eat lunch at the dining table together
>lots of flirty smiles between us

>late afternoon arrives
>this was always the best time because it was when mom was downing wine glasses and reading vanity fair in solitude outside
>me, kate and sister go upstairs into sister's room
low on space, to be continued

bump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORE

Attached: 53591327.png (500x520, 145K)

I fucked Ms Teen USA when I was a fatty so don't ever let the "Model" thing dissuade you

You better have sex with your sister for their second child. Tell her genetics only become a problem after two generations.

rolling for trips

reroll

Well, if you ever get yourself a time machine that can go back a decade or two, feel free to let my past self know.
The only real chance I ever had with any of the girls in my school grade was at a school camp, but that's another story. I didn't talk to any of the girls much, I always hung out with the guys. If I (or anyone really) were to go out with any of those girls, there is no doubt in my mind I would be relentlessly made fun of by my friends, and it would suck donkey dick.

Straight up do you fantasize about it sometimes?

Bumparino

>time machine
Fucking if only my friend. If only.
>Made fun of
All training to not give a fuck and become the rock women are so attracted to.

bump

They're dutch

Long ago, I read a story on Cred Forums, well written, it wasn't some lousy green text crap, but rather a sort of sexual confession from OP.

Long story short OP who was a horny teenager at the time, got stuck babysitting a younger relative/neighbour, because he was an idiot horny teenager, he molested the girl, but she kept quiet because she was starved for attention and very eager to please. Things then, kept scalating, until they suddenly stopped, but she never told anyone what they'd done. Years later they met again accidentally at a party or something, where she told him she hated him, how he'd ruined her. Then she fell on his dick and started sucking.

The story ended with them becoming a dysfunctional couple ever after.I enjoyed it, it was hot, sick and hearwarming at the same time.

I've looked for that particular story/thread for years, but I've never been able to find it again.

Does anyone remember it?

Sounds like fiction, but definitely classic Cred Forumstard shit.

You are such a bastard, letting all these virgins hanging like that.
Good job, bro.

One of the reasons it's taking long is because I need a lot of resolve to actually look back on this and type it out. That, and I get distracted easily.

I've been typing it though, next part will be done before this thread dies.

Yes I have no doubt that it was fiction, but it was well written fiction, from the golden age of Cred Forums.

so not in the archive?
Sadly I encrypted my drive while on ambien and I have no idea the password so I cant search my GBs of greentexts

Remember the guy who took in the kid that ran away from home?

is the captcha working yet?

cont
>moment finally arrived
>masturbated every day fantasizing about kate
>we are now all standing by the bed in sister's room
>kate wearing a pink tank top and blue bathing skirt, sister wearing a light purple tank and dark purple short shorts, both in bare feet
>kate wants to see sister and i in action before she gets involved
>we're like "ok", giggling about it
>show her a brother/sister french kiss
>"oh my god, that's so wrong", gasping and laughing about it, also getting visibly excited
>show her a few more, also grope sister's ass through her short shorts with both my palms
>i ask kate if she is satisfied
>she's like "ok, so what now?"
>i tell her to take her panties off
>she's clearly embarrassed, but sits down on the bed and obliges
>slides them down and chucks them to the wall
>now sister is getting excited, so is my erecting penis
>i tell kate to lie down, her long slender legs still bending down off the bed
>walk up between those legs, crouch down on my knees, lift her skirt up, cue to her laughter and saying "oh my god!"
>see her vagina, complete with that growing patch of hair my sister told me about
>vulva looks a bit slimmer than my sister's, she also has fairer skin
>my mind is going crazy
>tell her i'm going to lick it, which i already told her on msn was the thing to do before sex
>begin eating her out, she moans in a high pitch voice initially like she's being tickled
>licking up and down her slit, sucking as well, rubbing the inside of her thighs similar to how i do my sister
>sister talking through this on the bed with her, as she's still moaning and breathing heavily
>kate gets wet pretty quickly, once again, bed sheets stained
>ask her if she's ready for my penis
>distinctly remember my sister grinning at this moment
to be continued

I've been debating if I should greentext out my story in one of these threads or not, it might be more confession bread tier and I don't want to piss anyone off if my story doesn't fit the theme here (I wasn't all that young). This thread is about full anyway so maybe I'll save it for the next one, but anyway here's a quick intro, and yes this is 100% true...

>be me, 16, degenerate low class stoner but not a complete fuckup
>spend all my free time in my friend's basement apartment as it functions as a hangout / smoke spot / home for wayward derelicts among our group of poor ass friends
>neighborhood kids are always stopping by to buy smokes or weed or beg to hang out
>one of these kids is 12 year old Samantha, lives with her white trash mom across the street
>little short & skinny natural blond, hair cut tomboy short, looks like a boy from behind (just how I like em)
>I have fantasies about her
>but would never actually do anything to her (or so I thought)
>keep my attraction secret cause I don't want to be a pedo
>one day mid winter Sam is over in the dungeon with us, invited to hang out by another friend that dragged her over
>toke, smoke, watch Dr. House solve a mystery
>then Sam wants to go home, and she stands up, walks over to me, grabs my hand, and says "you're walking me home user"
>wtf cunt, "Nah, you live 18 feet away and I'm warm and comfortable"
>"ok I'll make you uncomfortable then" and basically falls her ass into my lap on the sofa
>in front of everyone, grabs me by the neck like I'm supposed to cradle her there, and 2 inches from my ear she softly asks "you still 'warm and comfortable' user?"
>inner me "NO VERY MUCH NO I AM NOT COMFORTABLE - but stop man, play it cool"
>outer me "wait," *lifts and turns her into a more comfortable position* "yeah actually very warm and comfy thank you"

I'll continue if the tread doesn't fill up in the meantime.

August Ames then, or now?

why not both threads?

Alright, that will be the last one I post today. Broken captcha ruined thread's momentum, I'm tired, and this thread's nearly at the bump limit anyway.

One last pic of sister.

Attached: IMG_3385.jpg (1635x1594, 583K)

good night

cont...
>of all the 5 or 6 friends hanging out in the room, nobody looks at her funny or says anything, they just smile and laugh at us
>guess 12 year olds coming onto older guys is just normal and okay in this neighborhood then?
>my friend who rents the place looks at me like "fuck you, you lucky bastard"
>still feels awkward in front of everyone so I say to her "how'm I usposed to walk you home with you on my lap?"
>"I can stay a little while longer" she says, sort of admitting she didn't actually want to go home
>but I'm like really stupid and socially retarded, so not sure if this is still just innocent somehow or if this delicious 12 year old girl really is in my lap and coming onto me
(stranger things have happened in that basement)
>"what?" I asked, "like stay, here, in my lap?"
>"can I? pls?"
>in front of everyone
>still hesitating, in shock, "umm, okay I gue-"
>"YAY" *hugs me* *kisses my neck* *snuggles down into a comfy embrace*

I'm still kinda fucked in the head over what is happening, looking over her and at my friends like "is this okay? whatdoIdo?" and they're all smiles and thumbs up like as if to say "go for it you lucky motherfucker!" So I do go for it, slowly...

>*hug her back* *snuggle*
>her warmth almost makes me sweat as we keep on watching something mindless on tv
>she's half sideways in my lap, leaning against my chest, my leg starts to fall asleep
>she's so tiny and light I easily pick her up and re-position her more aligned and comfortable
>but fuck me, now her ass is right on top of my ever swelling erection

I will continue after I have a quick bite to eat. this thread or the next one...

go for it

damn that chest grew!

that was a good days work user

Keep going you faggot

someone make new thread

>cliffhanger
Fuck you.

new thread if anyone still has stories

Sometimes use it as masturbation material yeah

cont...
Phoneposting cause I'm out on my porch. Also, I def won't be able to finish this story ITT, but continuing anyway.
>so there I am with one of my fantasy girls throwing herself at me
>all snuggled up in my lap
>bunch of friends watching to boot
>super nervous
>virgin but not totally incel
>don't know what to do but can't contain my big throbbing erection
>no way she didn't feel the snake grow under her tiny but supple ass
>but she doesn't react
>dick is down on a weird angle, this is uncomfortable!
>after a good while of snuggling I make the excuse of having to go to the bathroom and kick her off my lap
>she takes my spot on the sofa
>go to washroom, perform Up & Tuck™, return post haste
>she's still in "my" spot, doesn't move when I get back
>jokingly threaten that I'm gonna sit in her lap if she doesn't get the fuck outta the way
>she stands up, I sit, and zero hesitation she's back in my lap snuggling up to me
>this time I return the cute little kiss on her sexy smooth neck and she has a mild swoon
>OMG this is kinda unbelievable, she's totally into me, and so suddenly and outta nowhere with this whole thing
>but I'm so into her I absolutely just go with it
>we snuggle together for pretty much the rest of the evening as the usual drug trafficking and hanging out occurs in that basement
>but she never tries to kiss me or anything more, just cuddling and it feels genuinely nice
>and before we know it, it really is time to actually walk her home.
>the two of us leave together and slowly we walk across the street and around back to her back door
>in the dark, nobody around to see us, she pulls me in for a kiss before heading inside
>she almost has to stand on her tiptoes to reach
>I grab her back and we start making out, full tongue action and all
>not my first kiss but feels like it all over again because of who it is
>now I'm the one swooning
>after a good make out sesh she says goodnight and heads inside

Fuck outta space. Cont...

lucky motherfucker

MOVE

Em

ah.. hi. it's been a while.

Attached: wat.png (1341x280, 89K)