What exactly does they be doing at cern be doing?

What exactly does they be doing at cern be doing?

Attached: LHC-at-CERN-635x424.png (635x424, 445K)

Trying to find new ways to eradicate the jews.
Gas chambers 5.0

they be does doing particle accelerations they're doing does do.

LHC:
Large Hebrew Cleanser

my brain shit its self when I read this.

The European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN (/sɜːrn/; French pronunciation: [sɛʁn]; derived from the name Conseil européen pour la recherche nucléaire), is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border and has 23 member states.[3] Israel is the only non-European country granted full membership.[4] CERN is an official United Nations Observer.[5]

The acronym CERN is also used to refer to the laboratory, which in 2016 had 2,500 scientific, technical, and administrative staff members, and hosted about 12,000 users. In the same year, CERN generated 49 petabytes of data.[6]

CERN's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research – as a result, numerous experiments have been constructed at CERN through international collaborations. The main site at Meyrin hosts a large computing facility, which is primarily used to store and analyse data from experiments, as well as simulate events. Researchers need remote access to these facilities, so the lab has historically been a major wide area network hub. CERN is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web.[7][8]

So them does doing do they does do doing?

Lies.

shut up you bot

Creating a worm hole through space time, so the elites can excape!

What does they do particles accerleration actually do doing does doing anything do?

>CERN is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web.
Al Gore and Donald Trump would like to have a word with you

They be learning better grammar then yous.

They accelerated particles, they do do

But then what do they do do when they done it do?

What do do does doing do if they done does doing do do?

They do just start again

Do they ding dong the do do when its done doing what it has to do?

So is this like the peak of human acceleration that makes everything start again?

Exactly they just re do...if you know what I mean?

I just peaked!

Doing just that!

Does they have to be doing do do or does them ding dong the do do if they alread does did doing been had done do do?

It's a very large lazer array, thinly disguised as a particle physics research device.
Right, because the EU just loves advancing science in a peaceful way of doing.

Man, quantum physics is so easy!

This....do.

Does this machine create tears in reality that are causeing anomalys? Like is things going to spiral back to the first existence up until the point where this machines dos what it does? Will everything go exactly the sa e or will it be different? And is it just earth or everywhere that this effects?

Particles seem to do have a mind of there own, and do what they want to do.

fucking incels i swear to god

Bit like ants or niggers

All those people who think theys be knowing what theys do at cern be doing lmao. It be easy to be finding out what they be doing what they do. They be doing what they do at cern be doing.

Ants are alot more productive

Fire ants are cool

This, if I understand it correctly.

Attached: Hardon collider.jpg (500x400, 60K)

Opening a portal to bring in demons

When they doing science is with particles and when they are thrown at each one another to test phychic

Jeez, that looks dangerous. Should they do that?

Ok so as we have grown in knowledge about the world since (well, forever but I'm going to put a single point on it) the ancient greeks and the renaissance and Isaac Newton, to early 1900's physics, nuclear physics, to today, we have had 2 things. Observational data, so you see an apple falling and stars "rotating" in the night sky, and observational data improves over time as we get more sensitive devices to very precisely measure and observe things.

Then we have theory, which also evolves and improves over time. Is the sun rotating around earth, no we thing the earth rotates around the sun, what's the formula for gravity for how fast that apple falls, what's the formula for how strongly oxygen pulls electrons from other atoms, what is an atom and what is it made up of.

Observation guides theoretical progress, but it's not the only thing that does. Sometimes we extrapolate and make crazy predictions and see if they're right, or have to hold a dozen or more crazy theories until we can test them.

The short story is that CERN makes totally crazy conditions that would never be observable naturally, and we're finding out that the basic rules of our particular size (a person has a pretty good understanding of physics intuitively at their own size: you know what a truck hitting a brick wall will do, you can estimate how hard to throw a baseball so your friend can catch it).

At these very small sizes, with extremely precise and sensitive equipment to make observations, and accelerating to extreme speeds with these tiny particles to smash them together and see what's inside, we make conditions that we couldn't observe anywhere else (at least not without an equally sized particle accelerator).

And all that is progressing our observational and theoretical understanding of how the universe works. TL;DR smash atoms together see what's inside

they be all like daaamn let's smash these nigger particles really hard an'see what mothafucka new particle comes out.

Attached: download.jpg (255x197, 9K)

Opening up a portal to hell to let their demon buddies in

'bout time, the last expansion pack was over 500 years ago.

A bigger one is being built at this moment.

You can't get bigger than a big nigger digger

LHC is very exciting but it's not even the newest thing, the newest thing is the discovery of gravitational waves at the LIFO (is that the right acronym?) facilites

So not only have we discovered the theoretical higgs-boson to be real, we also now know that gravity travels in waves all around the universe

Of the two the gravity waves are actually maybe the bigger, more fundamental discovery

is everyone is this fucking thread having a does do do does stroke

Actual cern members posting on Cred Forums...

Was it be does mindcontrol do do by cern they does done did do do doing?

nah man I'm just a complete moron
I like science stuff and follow some news about it but I absolutely am no scientist and would be bored with the math and tedium needed to make real discoveries

case in point it's LIGO not LIFO, I'm an idiot

You are a mindhacker stop mindcontrolling us.