How are you supposed to approach a girl like this?

How are you supposed to approach a girl like this?

Attached: 1EED7E1E-F074-4869-8064-A9BF918B5EF0.jpg (676x834, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adshrink.it/hvaYlS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't, they find you

by whipping your dick out

With a stick.

Post more pics faggot

cautiously, and watch for the lady bulge of the fem peen

Having drugs and a wad of cash works

by being black

A tried and true method used by our ancestors was to simply whallop the woman with a log and drag her back to your cave.

Do you own a cave by chance?

But if I don’t have that what should I do?

This

and a lot of antibiotics

I live in a basement

From behind?

>implying a basement is not a cave

Close. From behind with chloroform

get drugs and a wad of cash dumbass

How would you approach someone who was not her? Do it that way.

That's probably close enough.

Lead with this.

Attached: 1572924260832.jpg (500x667, 64K)

Chat her up, make it clear your interested but not desperate. if shes down she'll make it obv because she's clearly not afraid of sex

shit faced

Greetings m'lady...may I call you Goddess? I've admired your beauty from afar and finally gathered the courage to approach you. I'd like to know if you would please accept some gifts or money from me for being so perfect? Do you have an Amazon wishlist? Paypal? CashApp? Coinbase? OnlyFans? Please let me know your preferred payment and I shall comply and subscribe forever! Thanks for your time.

i hope i don't

Offer her incurable STDs?

Dong in hand

You don’t.
If you’re chad, they approach you

unironically this. ignoring them makes them more aggressive in their cock riding later.

From behind. With a syringe full of Etorphine

Who the fuck is the "enjoy cock, tshirt girl"?

Attached: 1579503843000.jpg (667x743, 65K)

With $20

Name?

Don't be a Faggot

Attached: meme-39.png (600x371, 358K)

definitely drugs and money. bitches like these get wild on coke or molly.

Don't put any thought into it.
A woman who dresses and acts like that is commodifying herself. She's making herself available to the highest bidder, aka the most attractive guy who is willing to approach her. Walk up to her, make eye contact, and say hi. If she responds in any way, it's on. If she breaks eye contact and ignores you, then it's off.

You would sit and stress and deliberate over which steak you want at the grocery store. It's just a piece of meat. Same principle.

Attached: juanda.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Offer her cock. If she really enjoys it, she'll fuck you. If she doesn't fuck you, take the shirt, by force if necessary, and call her out on it.

Don't, run.

Wouldn't*

hit the gym, do interesting stuff, be cool, and the girls will like you. if you are an ugly nerd then you need to hit on ulgy nerdy girls. money helps. those are the rules. if you dont like it, then kill yourself.

Bullshit. Sounds like you're just so uninteresting of a person that nobody wants to listen to you talk.

Yeah that's pretty universally good advice. No one ever explains why though.

Girls like that are surrounded by groups. Take this girl for example. I saw her at a local bar the other day and recognized her from IG. She was on some TV show. She has like 100k followers. Obviously hot, obviously an it girl. She was surrounded by a cabal of fucks. Just people orbiting around her, other girls, gay guys, big muscled up dudes, etc.

When you approach a girl in that tier, the latent subtext of your approach (never stated directly) should be "I like your friend, I'm going to talk to her now. You guys can think and say whatever you like about it, but I do what the fuck I want, and my friends do too." No caution, explanation, or rationalization. Just action.

Attached: haleigh.jpg (1080x1349, 165K)

When I see a girl like that, I walk up to her and say "Hi, I'm user. What's your name?" And she responds "Hi, I'm femanon" Then I say "it's nice to meet you" Then I continue into some sort of a conversation with her. I meet women like that all the time. Some talk to you, some don't. But if you don't try, none of them will ever talk to you.

You gotta be man to do that gotta tell her straight up that if she rejects you you're gonna shit your pants

why would you want to? she's obviously a slut. and if you want to fuck a slut you can just buy a prostitute.

Only good answer ITT

>Using the words "force" and "woman" in the same sentence
Yeah good luck with that one.

He never used the word "woman" though. Nice try fag

Rent a van

I cringed so hard at this faggot I almost snapped my own neck.

"Your cock or mine?"

Is that it? Is that your big gotcha?

>Is that your big gotcha?
NOPE.
THAT'S IN MAH PANTS.

Attached: Sarge_S10.png (749x729, 671K)

Part of me wished this was a joke but the other part is knows it isn't

nice cp

adshrink.it/hvaYlS

To be honest it's close to my normal greeting but I added the m'lady for humour.

Nice.

Fuck off PUA

Lol, that's really all you have to say.
That really ruffles the feathers in my fuzzy hat.

Be a bit high energy, be fun as in be a fun person. Also, stop caring and dont show too much interest, dont make her feel like you have already put her on a pedastool above you. Give her some attention, but not too much. Maybe talk to her but also talk to others. Be positive, as in the view of yourself, give off positive energy, show people you are positive. Be a person that people want to be around. You need to get her to want to be around you.

Things to prepare before situations like this: have good hygiene, make sure your oral hygiene is tip fucking top, get haircuts consistently, dress nice (stop wearing nerdy shirts, for the love of god), eat healthy, dont drink soda or eat shit food, and working out helps too.
It doesnt matter what you look like, you can always look good if you do all these things. Then you have something to back up with a good personality. If you suck in that department, hit youtube or whatever and look up what to do. The main thin is to never be a tryhard. The just be yourself only applies when you arent fucked up, but you also dont eant to be so far away from being yourself, or you are just being too fake and/or you are being unhappy doing that, but fake it a little till you make it real. Fake it till you make it. Again, this is only if you are very socially inept or too weird (i stress TOO in too weird. People can be weird, dont need to be total normie, but there is definitely a line you need to not cross. Im sure we have all met these types of people).

Also, dont be a bitch.

NAME FUCK FACE! WHAT'S HER FUCKING NAME!

With $$$

whip and chair.