So my girl is really against taking any pics or vids while were banging...

so my girl is really against taking any pics or vids while were banging, would it be fucked up if I take a pic like this or record her without telling her?

Attached: IMG_3080 copy.png (273x722, 319K)

Show pic of her

Yes it would be you fucking retard. If you cared about her you wouldnt be asking this asinine question.

why would that matter?

I kinda wanna do that too

How to be a scumbag 101

Don't do that shit asshole. How you like it if it were you?

im not a girl so

I totally get suspicious whenever a girl friend talks about boys suddenly asking for blindfolds.

No Face = it can be anyone.

Sure let's say my dick is in your ass. I take unsolicited pics and post wherever. Yeah say I'm raping you for added violation. Violate 1 violate 2 who gives a fuck?

You can have legal action taken against you and even wind up doing jail time. So do what you want, but be prepared for the consequences.

damn dull thread

Dont listen to these high horse fags do what makes you happy. Women need nude pics whether they know about them or not.

Yes. That would be very fucked up. If that's the level of trust and respect in your relationship then you should not be together

If ANY girl that knows you/her finds out you're blacklisted from pussy. Not worth it.

Not to mention how much of a piece of shit you are for entertaining the idea, much less asking on /b

why would that ever happen? weird hypothetical

It would be fucked up if you didnt

what do you think of the blindfold idea, might do it for valentines day

I drug you. Shrug.
If you're too thick for analogy or relevant hypotheticals then just do as you're told by your betters. Or you're trolling, then get cucked basement dwelling beta bitch.

not if you share it with us

I wouldn’t.
She’ll find out.

i've fucked 97 women and dated 20...

i have video of almost all women i've fucked. with or without permission...

as i'm fucking them from behind, i'll take out my phone and start recording.

if they catch me, i'll quickly push the home button and say i'm checking if my coworker still needed me to take a shift.

if i'm fucking them from the front, i usually put my phone recording with SC-OS with the screen off from their night stand.

I have about 800 GB of video

>would it be fucked up

How would she react? There’s your answer

Proof lmao

What limp dicks deleting their posts.

Yes, it is a complete violation of her trust. If you have any respect for her, turn back now and feel ashamed that you even considered it.

Attached: 1545928023514.gif (600x366, 822K)

Nice gif user

He won't, because he's a lying faggot like everyone else on this site.