Hey guys. My crush says she isn't ready to date...

hey guys. My crush says she isn't ready to date. She travels for work and says that it's too difficult to maintain a long distance relationship for her. She recently started hanging out with a guy who likes her. when I found out I asked her about it and she got defensive saying that she's just making friends with him like everyone else. I know I've been friendzoned hard Cred Forums. I have to move on. she's a good friend and I care alot about her but it's obvious she just likes the friend part. how should I approach the situation?

should I cut contact completely and date other people?
should I remain friends and date other people?

Attached: 26GOrtz_d.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Just date a girl that is clearly skinnier than her and i think life with sort itself out.

Move on. If you can keep your friendship with her without being hurt, do so. If you can't, then break it off with her, and let her know why. In the end, being completely honest means the sort of people who appreciate honesty is the ones who stay with you. If you BS in life, then you get BS friends, or friends who believe you're someone you're not.

So, don't be afraid of putting yourself in harms way. It's better than being a liar.

Move on and reduce if not cut communications. You're 'friends' but you crush on her and she doesn't crush on you.

but should I keep in contact?

you're right. I'm lying to myself of I stick around just for friendship

You should try beating the shit out of her.

Attached: Beavis.jpg (720x480, 74K)

She said she doesn't want a relationship with you, dumb faggot. Leave her the fuck alone and stop judging her behavior you fucking weird incel.

had the same situation a few months back
I asked her to b my gf and she said no but insisted that we still be friends.. i said sure but havent spoken a word to her since.
let her go user it'll make it easier to move on

Shes looking for the door. Dump her.

will do, the awkward part is I'll run into her from time to time cause my company deals business with hers. I'll just be strong and civil I guess lol

And her on facebook,if you dont have one make one,and share all the happy memories on it. Rub it in her face that she missed out on someone like you. Also keep your responses to her short as hell from now on. If she wants to play with your feelings she should get the bare minimum out of you.

Yes, and you're also lying to her. It will hurt short term to be perfectly honest, but get the habit in now, because it pays off massively the longer you live.

>should I cut contact completely and date other people?
yes

tbh I just want to block her on everything lol but we have friends in common, maybe I'll tell the friends what I'm up to instead. word might reach her through there

you're right, a little pain now for alot of ease later. I also still care about her she's been there for me during tough times, I think letting her know that I don't want to lie to her is the most civil way to handle this.

Does she contribute to your days? Or is it just a one way street, where you give her attention, and she just string you along? Male/female friendship is possible, but often you're just a friend when they need you to be.

She's a bitch. Find another girl and move on. Try batting within your league.

thanks user, I this is what I'm gonna do

Thats fine too. I think itd be far more embarrassing to hear you moved on from a friend than to actually see it.

Young people should not be allowed to use the internet. It's destroying your abilities to avoid becoming a sociopathic faggot

good to see some ppl are open for reasoning

>should I remain friends and date other people?
This. Don't make a habit of cutting people off.

why not