Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: pot.jpg (750x651, 160K)

one is near extinction one spreads like a virus

Seems like something funny to do, I don't hace the money to go to Africa and kill a Lion but if I have it don't see anything wrong.
The problem here is that there isn't that many Lions, so maybe donate to a program to reproduce them so rich people could go and kill one each couple years.
Then give it the meat to the other lions.

I agree, trophy killing is fucking retarded, however I think if you're hunting an animal and use it's meat and give back all the rest parts to the environment I believe it's okay, because you're actually using the animal

Hunting for sport = I agree.

Hunting for food = I disagree

they're both hunters

i don't care about either

Trophy hunting keeps animals from going extinct. It gives the land owners incentive to protect and manage the animals, instead of just slash and burning for cattle production.

The money made by big game hunting is what’s funding the conservation efforts to repopulate and maintain them.

One hunts for food and to live, the other just hunts

I'm a trophy hunter and you whiney SJW fags can kiss my rich ass.
keep crying homos.

I have never hunt something I wasn't going to eat. Same for fishing, if I don't like the taste or it's too small I let it go.

hope one of your "preys" (that your 10 handlers track down and exhaust for days while your fat ass waits in the AC'd jeep with a beer) ends up getting you, dipshit

TOTALLY

Would find it more reasonable to hunt the 'citizens' over there

I fucking hate hunters. They hunt deer now where Im from. They are a bunch of tresspassing, entitled faggots

amen

Great being #1.

One is a hunter. One is a hunter with better tools.

Am I not allowed to enjoy hunting at all? Even if I eat what I kill?

Attached: wtf.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Agree. I'm all for hunting but not "exotic game" like lions, tigers, rhinos, elephants, etc. Fuck them for even entertaining that bullshit.

There is a reason why despite being one of the squishiest things on land we are the top of the food chain for the entire planet and have spread everywhere. Its cause we build tools to help ourselves as well as have ways to transfer complex knowledge to one another intergenerationally.

Isn't that the truth. Look at the fags we have to tolerate. Maybe.... we shouldn't tolerate them anymore. No doubt they'd gallivant right into a gas chamber at the promise of a fag rights rally.

Attached: MTF.jpg (663x654, 55K)

that lion was probably bred to be hunted, and im sure that womans husband paid a lot for her to pretend that shes a hardcore hunter

im fine with it homie, who cares? doesnt affect me

Trophy hunting is gay
Population control is necessay

nah... it takes a real special kind of retarded fucking psychopath to want to kill an animal that's on the brink of extinction.
Shove your repugnant rationalizations all the way up your asshole all the way up into your vacant skull cavity.

So you like tigers and not lions? Sounds racist to me.

trophy hunters are literally the epitome of malignant human scum

Paid hunting is a super important part of the economy of smaller african villages. They have hunting lodges, and the animals tend to be pest animals that generate a lot of income for the village by attracting wealthy foreign hunters, and the game feeds the village.

Know what happens when there's a moratorium on african hunting? The lodges close down. Gamekeeping disappears. Poachers move in. The animals still die, but the village doesn't benefit and now there's no control to keep poachers out.

the other is a pretty good definition for evil

ok hippie

niggers need jobs and animals cant get him in the jeep. so fuck off you fucking racist. hes bringing money to the wastelands.

lole
she gonna die like a goddamn nation borne outta some magical kingdom somewhere

This.
If I ever have enough money to trophy hunt I’m not going out there and doing some luxury shit. I’m going to actually hunt

Trophy hunters miss the point.

>comparing regular every day dude to high fashion
Im sorry user but normal people don't wear high fashion on the street. You would have to be high to do that.

Attached: 1564929642212.png (500x505, 157K)

I never miss. 1 shot 1 kill.

Agree

>thinking high fashion is normal in any facet
>high fashion is high faggotry
>not understanding that faggotry is not normal
>knowing the term "high fashion"
>thinking getting snickered in the bum is acceptable

NO!!

Sniping isn't hunting, it's just shooting animals.

agree.

Attached: Beavis_and_Butthead_vs_the_Princes.png (640x640, 443K)

God gave us animals to do with as we see fit. They don't have free will. They don't have souls. If we see fit to snipe them from 3000 yards with a .338 Lapua, so be it. If we see fit to boil them alive like the chinamen, fine.
God is Great, Praise Him. That's how much He loves You

Attached: Jesus Loves You.jpg (531x710, 290K)

why would you enjoy killing large intelligent creatures? did your mommie lock you in a clost and beat you?

Harry and Will are a couple of real pussies (on the dole!!)

Don Jr and Eric have shot some INCREDIBLE game, and worked for their wealth MAGA2020!!!!!

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)

Its easy to be a philanthropist when you dont have to work for a living and have the wealth of a nation behind you

Faggot it's not impressive if you use a gun

guess you two geniuses don't keep up with the news, huh?

Attached: beavis_butthead.jpg (960x802, 70K)

Guns are good
I like the sound they make and the boolets that come out of them

disagree, poachers are the problem. These rich people with a boner for killing big game actually do a lot more to help these species than the average person. Sure would it be nice for someone to just donate 10k for nothing but that's not how the world works. Plus the animals are usually sick, old, or have behavioral problems.

pansy

I shot a Black Rhino in the 1990's when it was easy to pay to kill them (my greatest kill ever), 3 Lions, 2 Tigers, 8 Giraffe, 4 Black Panthers, 3 Elephants, 4 Gorilla in the 1990's.

No on earth (still hunting) has the record I do for killing such a diverse and endangered group of animals. I've spent hundreds of thousands in those local economies, so don't whine about it. Those kills all made the people of those locales that much better for it.

Throphy hunters are fucking scum and they perpetuate what liberals hate about guns and hunting. A real hunter hates a trophy hunter.

But still the princes served in the military and Trumps kids did trophy hunting. Bunch of twats those Trump kids.

Fpbp

Yeah sure kid. The closes you came to this was shooting dogs in GTA 5

fuck off you whiney soiboi faggot

you might as well be cucked by Hillary with that kind of faggy nonsense

Are you a fucking idiot?
They both served in the military, both have flown military helicopters. One in combat zone and the other was a search and rescue pilot.
Don Jr & Eric (like their father) made money of their father and lot of it was from swindling.

As for the dole, yes they get state money but they are expected to work for it. Something you obviously don't do. Just do us all favour and pick up a book now and then.

Attached: slob1.jpg (236x298, 18K)

those fags were NEVER in any danger. given the easiest missions, always had massive cover

SAD!!!!! The real question is how many brits died keeping them alive?

not if the animal is endangered, though. if you want to hang a deer or moose head on your wall, be my guest. but if everyone decides to get a lion head over their fireplace, the world will be out of lions in 2 weeks

Sure kid

Hey Hillary, are ya done whining yet? Ready to go back to the home? There's a great cream of potatoe soup just for you honey.

...from 200 yards with a high powered rifle and three backup scout/handlers with additional rifles?

Fucking cowardly cunt.

If you're gonna kill a wild beast, be a man about it.

Attached: 282038_0_41.jpg (665x764, 32K)

Rich entitled fuckwit shoots an endangered sheep (yeah, a fucking sheep) and he did it with a scope.
Holy fuck these guys are dumber than their father.

Simply not true, and yet what did Trump and his kids ever do for the armed forces? Nothing. As a veteran myself I find those fags lame and unpatriotic.

How is the weather over in Leningrad now Boris? Cold?

The only thing these animals need protection from are humans hunting them and destroying their habitat. We think we need to step in and manage but were the ones fucking everything up.

What they fuck has Hillary to do with?
You guys keep mentioning her at every opportunity.
That's more than just a little weird.
Every heard of the Oedipus complex. Look into it. You need help.

Attached: white-kinght-57b2fd81a6905.jpg (500x375, 13K)

ITT: A bunch of emotional children

Game management is extremely important in any area populated by wildlife. It prevents overcrowding and inbreeding, devastation of local vegetation and flora, keeps animals out of human spaces.

Being killed by a hunter with a rifle is hands-down the quickest and most humane way any animal can die. The only other options are being killed and eaten by a predator, or having your teeth rot out in old age and starving to death.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

They are grasping at straws, as always.

I can hit anything from 4000 yards these days fag

in combat with you, i'd let you have the axe, and I'd go sans weapon.

you wouldn't hear or see me, and then you'd be unconscious and dead.

I think that having a team of people driving you somewhere, setting up an opportunity for you to press the trigger on a high powered gun on something that is completely clueless of your existence is as beta / cuck as it gets. At this point, there's nothing else to do apart from turn the weapon upon themselves

The idea of sport hunting is pretty far removed from the idea hunting for survival. I’m not saying you shouldn’t be allowed to do it, but the two things are not the same.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Pffft. I am trained in baboon warfare. Much better.

Why not? Why are the animals you like more important than the ones you don’t, provided that they’re not endangered

STOLEN VALOR!!!!! YOU FUCKING LIAR

One is endangered because of real assholes.

The other pays thousands of dollars to support endangered species and wildlife.

You're right. But ops bitch didn't kill for game management.

Hunting is amazing. Trophy hunting and "big game" is bullshit tho.

Great emotional thinking, soyboi. I'm sorry that facts offend you, but maybe if you'd do any investigation you'd see the benefit of culling elder tigers. By the way, it's because of the conservation efforts which are greatly funded by said trophy hunting that they're making a come back.

You're exactly the type of person why Trump won the election and the reason why he will win again in 2020.

So you’ve donated several thousand dollars to support wildlife preserves and African communities?

No? Then shut the fuck up cry baby.
Don’t fuck with peoples livelihood because you get a tummy ache at the thought of killing an animal that most likely is old or dying soon anyway.

Fucking American busy bodies are ruining the world.

It takes a special kind of retard to allow one old male lion to live and kill all young lions thus harming the species.

BINGO!

Oh look, another gay retard. Trophy hunters are the reason several species are making a comeback. Learn something.

why do you keep saying soiboi and making unrelated political remarks

If you eat meat from factory farms you have no right to judge trophy hunters.

You shut your fag mouth tranny, until you start donating for Donald J Trump and American Prosperity, and stop being a FAG, rest assured I won't be donating my money to some Africa monkey to spend on some hopped up Congolese regime.

Americans are the best people on earth, we have the righthand seat next to God Himself. God's Copilot.

Attached: Patriot.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I take it you scrawny faggots have never hunted before.

>Occupy Democrats
You have to go back

>RETARD DETECTED!!!!!

You're THEE soiboi cuckold! The Hillaryite! LOL by God you've taken that to heart. The other pansy's on your side. A lib. When you lose in 2020 to Trump, I want you to remember son.

A God-fearing, wealthy, Trump-loving sonofabitch. A real Man. The pussy comes to me. A HELL of a bankroll. I own my own Helicopter, it's a Bell 430.

Aspire to be me, boy. GOD IS GREAT, PRAISE HIM!!!

>cats often kill just for fun and torture their prey to death
>pit bulls run around and kill toddlers
>responsible hunter kills game after paying for tag
>startbucks yoga pants, glitter iphone case, basic bitches reeeeee

>Thoughts

None if they American...

Thoughts from Scientists would uphold a Darwinian perspective.

The species that adapts and weaponizes to a superior degree over the inferior species lacking adequate adaptations and defenses will over-come as the inferior species succumbs to defeat as Darwinian rule prevails.

The real question is: Are there any Darwinian threats imposed upon those that succeed in killing a lion?

Prone to:

-Risky behavior
-Psychotic delusions of grandeur and achievement
-Morbid Fascinations preceeding depression
-Loss of emotional contact with group membership
-Abnormal sexual lifestyles
-Autism
-Cognitive Retardation
-Irrational thinking

...Sounds like the average Black American nowadays.

Congratz on sympathizing with Black Americans you who are morally blind.

Attached: black-jesus-adult-swim.jpg (521x492, 51K)

Wrong she's not a nigger

The only entitled fuckwit here is you. So entitled that you're willing to risk the whole future of a species on one old animal that probably can't even reproduce anymore.

Disagree

>Being this retarded

I am also homosexual.

Checked

We prefer to used the term fag/faggot around here
So I'm just going to call you a massive faggot

Attached: 1576823008386m.jpg (1024x517, 70K)

Sometimes people hunt for population control you fucking idiots!!! With out it other animals would go extinct

Actually, that was my first response to you, lol. So there's at least 2 of us that think you're an emotional faggot.

As far as the political comment, because emotional action is related to what the woke democratic base is. You not being able to see that a regulated activity where proceeds go to benefit the animal for the overall betterment is case and point. You see a cuddly cute tiger being shot by someone who just dropped $20,000+ that goes into conservation efforts to help breed, protect against poaching, give medical care and many other things, but you see one thing that isnt easy on your privileged eyes and you zero in on it and start slinging insult after insult without even looking at the whole picture.

I think its wasteful if you hunt something and don't use as much as reasonably as possible.
However like plenty if people have said in this post the money from trophy hunting goes to protect them from asshole poachers that won't give a shit about the conservation of the species.

>this
People don't realize that many of these almost extinct species would be a lot worse off without this big game hunters willing to throw hundreds of thousands out just to bag one of these animals. I remember people flipping shit over a guy paying a few hundred thousand dollars to kill a rhino. The rhino was past its breeding age and was fighting with and killing male rhinos that were of breeding age and these retarded tree huggers still weren't in favor of killing it.

Attached: 1570158074720.jpg (720x720, 33K)

not the same guy either lol

Completely missed the point.
And ftr, that’s Cary Grant, you dolt!

This and this! These fags get upset before looking shit up bunch of God damn sheeple that think with emotions instead of their brains

Well, I suppose that's the issue with an anonymous board.

>we have the righthand seat next to God Himself. God's Copilot
Keep sleeping well at night

Attached: 1578595216956.png (725x498, 363K)

Tfw you're american but also 84% French and 100% white.

Attached: muts.png (499x280, 127K)

Attached: 1576212621398.jpg (933x933, 120K)

I killed a black rhino back there in the 1990's. naturally I paid a pretty penny for black rhino conservation, and injected quite a bit into the local economy.
one of the reasons the black rhino's still around? Me. I'll tell you what, it took about 5 shots to take that rhino down. It didn't even sway after the first 2.

An old and sterile lion or bull giraffe will kill multiple young and fertile male lions or giraffes every year over territory.

By culling older animals you make was for the reproduction of a more genetically diverse population.

Hell, If I had the money I'd love to do it. It's completely true however that without many of the people paying to kill these animals there would be no money to be paid out to guard the remaining animals.

This. You have to kill them. I'd love to be the one that goes out and takes them down (and have on a few lucky occasions in Kenya).

That's absolutely true. One has to pay for the conservation effort when they kill the old bull, and they also require a fiscal injection into the local economy before the hunt.

Kill yourself american faggot

Agree.

I'll just leave this here...

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x368, 49K)

keep paying for the muti-billion dollar lives of your britbong's royal lives (they get to drive around in the newest Rolls Royce's, and wear multi-thousand dollar outfits whilst you wipe up shit!!!)

Attached: KEKELS.jpg (124x124, 2K)

liberals would cry about both

GREAT KILL OLE 'ARRY! TIME WE GET YOU A JOB NOW EH LUV!

The meat goes to the village nearby, the money used goes back into the conservation, and this lion if I remember it right, was too old and hurting the pride...

I may not like it but its a net benefit.

I have a room where only endangered heads hang. it's the CONSERVATION HALL.
those kills represent the many, many lives that each 1 kill saved.

your ignorance is astounding. just astounding. I can see you in a pink suit, with a sign, whining about fag rights and hunting

Hunt if you want, just don't sit there all smug like you just hunted the mammoth. A child could do it, and they do. It's not impressive.