Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums

I have a fucked up fantasy I'd really like to fulfill. And I'd like some pointers on how to do it.

First off, I'm a total faggot, decent twink body.

And basically, I want to tie myself up to my bed, with the key on a timed-release set to say 1 hour.

Then, I'd like to attach a remote-controlled shocker to my cock.

Finally, I want to stream it and have the chat be able to set off the shocker with a keyword.

I would like to post the link to Cred Forums for any of you guys to join in. I'm aware that it will most likely end up in at least one of you assholes spamming the keyword unendingly. So, to the very least, I'd like for the shocker to have a minimum interval between shocks.

I know how I would tie myself up. But some pointers about where to stream the session and how to set up the chat-shocker would be really appreciated. I'm currently a comp sci major so i have some decent coding skills.

I know I'm going to regret this, but even if I don't enjoy it, at least I know some of you will.

Attached: 1560085176673.jpg (960x1280, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFgCaX1DIRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, repent, convert to christianity get married and have children. Anything else and you'll be a disappointment, every parents dream is grandkids.

Ok then how about helping me with my damn shock therapy

Faganon.
This is /b dont tell us your going to do it. Just fucking do it and post the link.

ok but how.

Why not set up a camera, a simple timer, and shock yourself not only on your cock but where anons tell you to. Would be more fun and you don't have to waste a full hour if we can make you cum before that.

dont want to be able to pussy out

stream on chaturbate, use your "decent coding skills" to scan the chat for the keyword and have it set off the shocker. done.

how do I set off the shocker from the computer?

Yeah I can get that but it seems like a pain in the ass to set up to be honest, the bluetooth shocker is probably easy to set up but you'll need some streaming site that has an actual plugin for connecting to devices, it's doable many other ways but I don't know how you'd go about it just shocking when a keyword appears on screen.
The few timer locks are simple to get and set up. Just think it's overcomplicating things, you can always count on willpower or some alternate punishment if you pussy out.

This is what I was referring to here

This. I don't have kids and I want grandkids already.
But what OP is doing is hot so let him.

If you can code make a simple server locally that you can hook up to the browser with a plugin, use that to scan for the words, use the server to access the functions your shocker provides, it's gotta come with something, if you're going to make the driver for it it's just not worth it. The server can also take care of the time lapse if you don't want to handle it plugin side.
Best of lucks OP.

yall are over complicating this, buy the lovense vibrator, and deconstruct it, wire the motor leads to your estim device. this would limit your keyword choice however

this sounds like a good idea

post more pics OP

bump

bump with cute tummies
OP I want more of your pics you gay cunt

Attached: 1571268571822.jpg (3005x1836, 586K)

Stopped working on my applied science degree some years ago and went out for work.
I tried reverse engineering all remote controllable stuff here for fun.
From the HVAC (Infrared) over to smart lights to mains switches (433MHz).

If you have a remote controlled one like this one, this webserver will work:
pastebin com/w7txynaK

Just get some ESP8266 and some 433 MHz RF Transmitter.
You can tap the 5V from the USB (at the diode on the ESP8266) to power the RF Module, connect GPIO5 to the data pin and ground to ground.

Then just build a bot on a more versatile platform, that joins a chatroom, goes through the messages and calls your ESP8266 webserver.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 567K)

>Christianity
You killed Rome and are on the fast track of killing the New World.
Fuck off you Modern Equivalent to Paganism.

Post boy tummies or fuck off retard

Attached: 1530219738509.jpg (329x399, 44K)

yeah it looks a lot like what I have!

Can I get your email in case of further questions?

Thanks!

Attached: IMG_20200120_161956.jpg (2976x3968, 413K)

get yourself some arduino stuff and a electronic bike lock or something to hack the arduino signal into to unlock yourself. If not feel like engineering your bondage stuff good luck you wont be able to make it. So when you got the lock working you can do the same electric witch triggering for a tazer with the arduino (a nano for 5$ from china should be sufficient) Then you gotta figure out how to send the arduino signals from your computer, should be possible over serial com port. Thats the electrical engineering part. Then you gotta make some hack job coding solution to turn your data form streaming into something the arduino can deal with, some in between program. So materials wise you need your bondage stuff a electric pad lock, something cheap for 35& or so arduino stuff would run you 10 $ and you might have do some soldering, and for a tazer would recommend some dog shock collar cause they are meant to be strapped to something and come with a remote witch is probably easier to hack a signal into and gets rid of wiring. Good luck fagot, with less than 100$ this should be easily doable

I can't help, but I would love to watch hehe

Found it and made a video. Still works.
Deleted the post with the email.

Attached: VID_2020012.webm (640x360, 1.13M)

some lock idea
youtube.com/watch?v=xFgCaX1DIRg
should not be that hard to send that lock 5v form an arduino after an 1 hour timer ended

god speed you mad lad!
Lets hope op is able to set this up

holy shit awesome!

Is that the same thing from the pastebin?

[email protected]
The Cred Forums archive hides emails, so it fine.

Yes, except the WIFI settings.

Your body is so cute and fuckable

thanks dude. you're awesome! Do I need an Arduino for this?

Cringey middle aged BS

You could do it with an arduino and send commands via serial from your PC, yes.

An ESP8266 is like an Arduino on steroids with WIFI. It just has less pins available and is more 'fragile' but has more space for software and is faster. The nice thing ist, that you have a webserver on it for almost zero effort.

Its just pulsing a pattern on a pin and transmitting it like a TV remote but via radio / 433MHz and not infrared.

gotcha. I think I have everything I need.

For anyone who wants to follow the progression and stay in the know for when I get everything ready I made a quick discord:

sZZ2gZ

Attached: 1560085235777.jpg (960x720, 42K)

bumping, this is hot and I appreciate your efforts OP