>say no
>tells me whole story
>ask to see her picture
>she is really fucking hot
>ask if I can fuck her
>says yes but have to stay home until finishing college
>accept offer
>going to Turkey in 2 weeks to finalise marriage

I'll be balls deep in Kurdish Warrior pussy soon while you gay incel virgins will continue making blacked posts.

Attached: IMG_6648.jpg (900x1200, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tek.link/MCxi
tek.link/MCxk
adshrink.it/hvaYlS
uscis.gov/greencard/immediate-relative-us-citizen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't bring filthy Arabs in to this country.

Literally said Kurd you dumb fuck.

Fuck off from Turkey, k*rt

Learn how to read Murat

sand nigger

Go fuck donkey, Barzo

Jerk off to Erdogans picture

>only way you can get pussy is by an arranged marriage
>boasting about losing virginity while being a virgin

op face the fact that you are a fucking loser and that youre not as cool as anyone here

At least I'm getting pussy. You can't say the same.

A k*rt talking about faggotry, no surprise.

Attached: donkeyfuckers.jpg (1080x596, 56K)

Guys are obviously Turks

>Brown skin
>Unibrow
>Faggot
Literally your average Kurd

Attached: obvoiuskurd.jpg (306x629, 24K)

>Teens Links list.

tek.link/MCxi
> See the chan. Hope you'll find what you want...

tek.link/MCxk

good for you

Make sure she will be very submissive. If not, you would be a supreme fool to marry that walking set of problems.

How do I get her to be submissive? My parents and sisters are around so I probably can't hit her or shout at her.

best cp

adshrink.it/hvaYlS

more pics

Her insta is Hedsnaz

don't hit her you dunce, that would just make her angry and eventually she'll snap back. You need to assert your dominance without being aggressive. Take the initiative, impose your will on important issues, but let her decide the smaller things. Let her have her say, but always have the last word. Don't ask her things, just have your say.

private :-(. but requested.

Still not sure what to do but thanks

jfc

No silly ass! Submissive means, you tell her to do something for you, she always does it. Ask her to help you do all kinds of shit. Ask her to cook you something. Ask her to suck and swallow. No depraved shit. She is a future wife candidate, not your side whore. Your kids could come out of her pussy, show some fuckin respect.

Be firm, but nice and loving.

See if she will do things for your mother even.

Rate and score the next day. Be reasonable and objective.

Remember if you have to hit a bitch, you have no business being with her.

Like give an example of a situation

Yeah man be like thors from Vinland Saga

She will obviously have to help my mom out. We're the only reason she is still alive.

this is neckbeard advice. i would say try to make her financially dependent on you but it sounds like you're a student and that's not necessarily an option.

if you're a decent looking dude (and if you're not start hanging out on /fit/, you'll be amazed what women will do for a six pack) you should be fine, try to figure out what she likes and take a genuine interest in it. i'll admit im not familiar with dating when it comes to arranged marriages or turkish/kurd culture, but common ground = bonding = she'll naturally gravitate towards/defer to you = sweet sweet kurdish warrior pussy.

like, dumb example, watching tv. If you dgaf what you're watching, she can put on whatever. But if somethings on you want to watch, that MUST be put on tv. No compromise. Don't ask "can we watch X", just tell her "we're watching X tonight". "b-but I want to watch muh soap opera" - "no, sorry wife, we're watching action film."
stuff like that

>calls me neckbeard advice
>"dude make her financially dependant"
the absolute state
all those superficial things eventually will break down. You have to make the submissiveness come from within her.

I mean she's going to have to say yes anyway so she will just live with me at my parents place until I'm done with college and start working.

Based. Best of luck OP; update us in 2.5 weeks

Attached: Cat in a bush.jpg (740x555, 83K)

I mean.
Is cousin fucking cool for Kurds or something?
Also, I dunno user, if the premise is you saving her from War and an "Honor" Killing she may just devote herself to you, even if she doesn't love you in a romantic way, she may just end up with a loyalty-like "love" towards you.

Does not mean she will do it or have a good attitude about it. Don't let that pussy cloud your judgement young man! Stay solid and this might work out.

lol good point, i guess it's that or decapitation. but the point about the six pack stands, femanons always say their first choice by board is /fit/ and second is /fa/.

I'll be back the 5th or 7th of february
Direct cousins aren't that usual anymore, but was normal 50 years ago. Our grandparenrs are direct cousins. I hope she gets submissive too, but is right. I must remain solid.

Good man! You sound like you have a solid plan of action now.

Good luck and God bless.

give us an update when you get back Cred Forumsro, and get her nudes and share...i can't stop staring at that ass

Thanks guys. She'll have to get a green card first, but dad thinks it won't be that hard since she is a student and can get a tourist visa and marry me her.

Good to know you aren't coomer enough to forget the person attached to the pussy.
If she was fighting Jihadi's, probably won't be a sub, but weirder things have happened. Also getting raped isn't fun, so gotta watch out for that.

Never expected sound advice towards women from Cred Forums

Maybe the fact she was in the military will make her more submissive?

Most of the women I worked with in the army were submissive. Used to taking orders and shit.

Does she speak English or do you speak Kurdish?
That's potentially the biggest issue.

Also, is she planning to marry you to gain US citizenship,then file for divorce?

She speaks Kurdish, Turkish and a little English as far as I know. I also know some basic Turkish, but will try to learn more so I can communicate better with her than the others.

Even if she were to divorce she still would have to remain married for at least 3 years. Enough time for me to empty my balls in her plenty times.

I hope mine will be the same

Just don't be a cuck by letting her fuck with niggers

I'm not an idiot

Is she your literal uncle's daughter. As in your father's brother's daughter?

Yes, why?

Nothing. Just watch out for incest baby's.

And when she doesn't suddenly agree to submitting just because you opened your mouth? Your fantasy lacks enforcement of this assumed dominance. This is why corporal punishment is appropriate within a marriage. Just as with children when she misbehaves a few painful swats on the butt establish your dominance.

I'm just worried that our age difference and the fact my parents treat me like a child will cause her to not take me seriously.

You're very right about this being a problem. What kind of parents do you have? If you had a talk with them about needing to be treated as an adult in front of your wife would they dismiss you?

They are pretty strict about school and things like alcohol. Also don't let me stay out after 2AM. I'll definitely have a talk with them, but I'm just worried they'll tell me to treat her like a cousin and not like a wife.

If you want to have any chance of them treating you like an adult you'll need to take the initiative and behave like you're older. Staying out all night doesn't fit well with this. Maybe you should wait till you're out of school to marry her.

I wasn't at all mature enough for marriage when I was still in school.

If I don't marry her it's pretty much game over for her. It can't wait. I know I'm not that mature, but there is no other choice.

Imagine your dad offer you a girl. What a dream. This niggas have girls like article.

OP can you find a traitor for me? Thanks

I still feel like they're gonna find a way to fuck me over. My parents are way too liberal to just give me a immigrant who I can fuck whenever I want. They'll probably give her an own room and shit. I'm gonna have to threathen them with divorce.

Wait till you're out of school and supporting yourself before there's any divorce talk.

I find the lack of pics disturbing.

Jihadi warrior pussy.. Lil sand biglet is larping.

Time stamp you jihadi little fuck

Nigglet*

It's gonna take at least 3 years and by that time she'll already have an American passport which effectively means she won't need me any more.

You live in Nashville? Lots of Kurds here

bruh youre already 18 and the only way you can get sex is to preform incest? warthless waste of male genes ive had sex tens of times with a few different women by the time i was your age. learn how to talk to women instead of resorting to arranged incest

At least I don't fuck my cousin you filthy nigger faggot

Yeah, but not in the Kurdish parts

>21k followers

That aint your cousin dog

Stfu I barely even know her so it doesn't count as incest.

Never said girl in picture is her.

Just make sure that she knows her options are to take it in the ass or get honor killed by her father.

ABANDONE THREAD BOIS. THIS LITTLE CAMEL JOCKEYS LARPING AF UNTIL HE PROVIDES ACTUAL PICS OF HER THE LITTLE FUCKING BOMBER

First cousins have a significantly lower chance of causing birth defects than 40 year old women with an unrelated man. Unless they have a massive genetic flaw in their family causing a congenital disease that OP would already know about they will be fine.

Yeah I'm gonna make that really fucking clear.

except when it is stacking 1st cousin breeding.

OP, you need to make things very clear to her right away that you are her best option. Make it clear that her head will literally be on the chopping block if she fucks things up with you.

Then fuck her. Don't marry her right away just so she has to keep trying to make you happy. If you treat each other well by the time you finish school you will either actually really like each other or you will know she is a lost cause and can dispose of her, both figuratively and literally.

Most of human history has been first or second cousin breeding. There is only a problem when a bad gene gets paired up with itself. If OP's family is genetically healthy there is no problem.

Post a pic of your new incest sex toy. Cover her face if you want, we just want to see her tits.

Attached: IMG_6747.jpg (750x600, 109K)

If I don't marry her I can't take her back with me to Nashville idiot.

Well holy shit. user might not be larping after all.

You need to pound that pussy into submission fast.

Attached: z.png (384x372, 37K)

You like what you see?

I think if you are telling the truth then you are a very luck user and need to be posting pictures of her on here regularly. Very few people get a live in sex slave that knows she will be killed if she fails to measure up.

incest is incest, kid. youre doing incest
if i was seperated from my mom at birth and i find her again 18 years later and fuck her im still doing incest

also imagine settling for a non virgin. sad and cuckpilled

I think we need more pictures.

My father just came up to me to ask me whether I'm sure about it because it has to look real and he may even have to rent us our own little place.

It's actually happening. My own little warrior sex slave.

Imagine thinking any woman past the age of 16 is a virgin in today's society.

'Virgin' - Do you mean the girl who has ridden the Isis cock carousel?

does she speak london or only niggerish?

Not isis.

She speaks some English, but I'm not sure how good.

Do not try and get her citizenship. Just get her legal residence as a dependent. This is for two reasons. First, so you do not have to convince immigration that you truly love each other and all that shit, and second, so she is more dependent on you.

When do you meet this girl?

Problem is that my father wants to get her citizenship.
In 2 weeks I'm going to Turkey with my father.

expect her bringing some feminist shit unto you once she'll taste freedom
Don't give yourself to her let her in her shit hole

>be me
>read some faggot's greentext post
>itsucks.killyourself
>sage all fields
>find good thread

>inb4 cousin has PTSD flashbacks while OP is fucking her and straight up kills him

Surely when you visit her in Turkey you could have some fun win her.

Make your move after getting her into your bed, or into hers. She will surely go along with it to win you over. Just don't be aggressive.

You are not going to be able to just get her citizenship. Immigration does some serious checks on marriage applications because it is well known to be the method that most people use to try and game the system. You need to do some reading and then force your father to read up on this subject.

If you try and get her citizenship via marriage and fail to convince INS that your marriage is real and not a way to just get her citizenship she will probably be barred from the country. If you get her legal residency (green card) and then apply for citizenship in a few years you will be far more likely to get it.

I'm not sure if we'll get any time alone.
My father's plan is to get her a tourist visa and aside from that he is currently weighing is options.

im not op, im berating op

maybe in america, but my gf's cunt was fully intact when we fucked for the first time

99% chance of samefag detected

That is quite possibly the worst possible option unless you father is planning on paying to bouncer her back and forth between countries regularly.

If things actually do by some miracle work out and you try to get her citizenship in the future, if she has ever overstayed a visa she will be barred for a minimum of ten years. This is not a punishment, it is the standard. If they decide to punish her the barring will be longer.

You really need to get off of Cred Forums and do some reading on this.

But first post some more pictures of her.

What do you think is the best way to get her in?

Show off your new toy some more.

he also needs to not do incest
(this is of course ignoring the very real possibility that the sandnigger is larping)

uscis.gov/greencard/immediate-relative-us-citizen

Kek'd. This thread is a hot mess and OP is a faggot.

this
op could maybe not add to the shitskin stereotype of incest but nah hes a fag. guess its a stereotype for a reason

Sounds like some kinda towel head bullshit if you ask me

Attached: eiVTq.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Thanks user

Attached: IMG_6754.jpg (683x985, 131K)

Big if true

He doesn't realize that after that rape there be no sex for him, ever. She'll be eating the neighbor's wife's pussy for the next 50 years.
>boring preshooped pic

Attached: xkFgQ.jpg (600x800, 104K)

Biji!

Would love to see that

One more for you niggers.

Mine's the one on the right btw for if you're retarded.

Attached: IMG_6755.jpg (1080x1016, 176K)

you'll have to explain how such a girl, from some islamic kurdistan village ended up in a war
Your story makes no sense

Went to university in Istanbul, got radicalized and went to Syria to fight Isis.

what did she actually do?

She really does look like a whore
Be carefull but enjoy your time with her. As long as it'll last

What do you mean?

While fighting. Was she in the camp doing some boring stuff or on the front lines like fucking Amazons fighting ISIS?

She was in camp most of the time getting training. First time she saw combat she was caught like a fucking retard.

Hope she gets a PTSD attack when she is giving you a blowjob and bites your dick off.

Nigger

@hedsnaz - twitter