A well-organized militia

A well-organized militia

Attached: 83786241_10222941414430652_4584002158180958208_n.jpg (666x960, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jcairsoftofficial.com/collections/everything/products/pj-fast-helmet
youtube.com/watch?v=JD4nEkMGXjg&feature=youtu.be&t=91
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Combat_Helmet_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A well organized volunteer neighbourhood security patrol

Attached: 1293591.jpg (1440x1581, 930K)

>oy fucking vey
>how dare you filthy goyim exercise your rights in their intended manner

Fat fucks who gear up are the first to go.

Sad, pathetic men who live in a fantasy world of pretending to be in the army.

This

What if they were wearing regular civilian clothing and carrying arms? Still LARPing?

losers

LOL look at the tiny jew 3 people down

but no the Well Organized Militia the 2nd Amendment's referring to is the United States Military.

Not some crackpot group of unorganized fags who'd just as soon kill kill Americans and destroy the govt. militias in the US are anti-American/anti-govt and must be destroyed.

Attached: 1574133252379.jpg (450x452, 108K)

Its sad people think that being in the military is all about looking cool and carrying guns when its mostly about exercising and cleaning floors.

I get that they wanna protest in favor of gun rights. But do they really have to show up wearing kneepads and helmets and gloves etc. I thought the point was to just show up with your long gun

Four
>Iz do dah hooked on fonikkzz hurr Durr
Go back to drinking four locos and eating tide pods. Save someone a bullet, just do it yourself.

>this kvetching

I wear uniforms just to fuck in and I look more up to regs lmao

Attached: 20200116_110637.jpg (661x495, 302K)

But the right to a healthy life style is completely foreign

lol fucking magats showing up with their fake plastic helmets, guaranteed none of them have proper ballistic kevlar

>tape armbands

are they paintballing?

He won't answer you. He's scared to death of having his bullshit deconstructed.

>Hiding their faces
That defeats the point surely? Looking criminal really does not help

Looks like a bunch of faggots larping as soldiers to me.

this thread is golden. so much salt.

What do they stand to gain by having their faces revealed?

I'm pro guns but these retards make me want to enact enough laws these larpers will never see a firearm. This a threat carrying that much firepower in front of official buildings only proving a insurgent cell is possible in the US. A true protest would look like everyday people concealing and the media would be none the wiser.

If you are trying to argue that guns should be freely available to all upstanding citizens then you have nothing to hide.

Credibility.

Attached: 1578807319904.png (800x450, 648K)

> Buys a gun
>"THE CONSTITUTION SAYS GUNS ARE FOR MILITIAS!!!"
> Forms a militia
>"NUH UH, IT SAYS A WELL REGULATED MILITIA!!!"
> Starts training
>"LOOK AT THESE LARPING RETARDS!!!"
> Sufficiently prepares for the potentiality of having to defend the community a tyrannical government
"NOOOOO FBI PLS SAVE US FROM THESE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS PLS GUBERMINT TAKE AWAY THE GUNS!!!"
Anyone belittling everyday people for at least attempting to act out the militia aspect of the 2nd Amendment is a disingenuous faggot who'd shit their pants if activists actually started doing it correctly.

Attached: cotton.jpg (880x869, 373K)

Almost no one showed up dressed like those morons. I went and 98% of the people I saw wearing clothes designed for nothing but cold weather. Stop acting like pics are reality. Go to a rally and you’ll see that almost everyone is just dressed normally.

Attached: 927682EC-0A3C-4E3F-A965-8B5EAA4B5984.jpg (520x716, 59K)

>if

I don't think anything's actually wrong with what they're doing, but I agree they should lose the masks.

Everyone out there who had their faces covered we’re doing it because it was fucking cold as hell. AntiFa is the group that covers their face because they’re fags.

>

I’m gonna hard pass on that fagfest.

no u

This is a good image thank you user.

Attached: moreme.jpg (400x294, 23K)

fuck off, tryhard

These people aren't seeking credibility as a group. They're not a group. They're loosely affiliated and share a common goal or two, but there are no board meetings or membership dues.

More to the point, they aren't trying to convince anyone of anything. That would be a tacit admission that the right to defend oneself and one's property is up for a vote or democratic debate. It isn't. It was a right that government did not give, and government cannot take away.
As dorky as they are, these people are acting beyond the realm of conventional politics. They are drawing a line in the sand.
Their views are considered controversial by some. The have opposition, in some cases radical in nature.
So I'll ask you again: what do they stand to gain by showing their faces?

>we are the defenders of freedom!
>but it’s too cold outside!
Classic reichwing retardation.

Attached: 1505569420105.png (618x618, 63K)

Credibility.

I live in Canada where literally no one has the right to own a gun, and the murder rate in my city is literally less than 1% of any American shithole.

So hypocrisy is a matter of temperature. Cool cool

They don't care about that.

That's what a milita is user.

The Matrix Retarded

That’s good, because they have none.

Crime has little to do with needing guns.
You don't need guns because NATO is your daddy.
You might need guns in the future because your PM is a huge pussy.

>but no the Well Organized Militia the 2nd Amendment's referring to is the United States Military.
No, you dense motherfucker. Nobody who repeats this understands anything. The Bill of Rights exclusively concerns rights that the citizens hold, not the government. For fuck's sake, the 2nd is sandwiched between free speech and the right to not have troops quartered in your house. That's a willfully retarded interpretation.

No argument here.

Historically, well armed people get cold in winter, too. Not sure your logic tracks.

Attached: FB_IMG_1579470368224.jpg (480x319, 24K)

They still won't have any with at least a quarter of the crowd looking just like this. Such a shitpost protest its worse than /k

Attached: imrs.jpg (767x527, 54K)

I joined a militia because the army makes ou run and do push ups.

Attached: myband.jpg (1440x996, 800K)

Not actually addressing the post.

>You

Attached: stopliking.jpg (600x673, 83K)

>and then police and army was created

Their poor cheeks!

I see what you are saying. However, with all the talk generated around the face covering of groups who are in other places on the political spectrum from most of these ralliers, it doesn't serve them at all to set up a double standard. Either you are against masks in situations like this or you aren't. From what I saw today most of these people are not against it for themselves but are probably among those who were vocally against it for others. That kind of cognitive dissonance makes it hard to hold a reasonable conversation

True as fuck.

The founding father wrote a lot more than just the Declaration and Bill of Rights. A lot of their other material clarifies that the intent is "citizens should always be able to defend themselves, even from their own government"

Get your teeth kicked in. It will do wonders for your personality.

If just one cock flopped out it would turn into a full fledged circle jerk.

That is exactly the level of intelligence I expect from someone like you. There is a reason your kind has literally always been defeated in all of world history. And it will not change with you.

Bojangles (Colorized - 2020)

Attached: bojangles.jpg (1630x1620, 984K)

I'd have to at least see some evidence to support that cognitive dissonance.
In any event, I don't imagine that these people would have any problem with antifa covering their faces.

The only people who care about being able to identify criminals are people weak and dumb enough to rely entirely upon the police (whose average response time is something like 15 minutes) for protection against criminals. If I am concealed carrying, I don't care if the antifa guy wielding a torque wrench has a mask on or not. I draw on him, and at that point, he either fucks off or gets shot.

Shut up dude you're embarrassing yourself.

What 'kind' is that, exactly?

>someone like you
You're talking to who fucking knows how many anons, you idiot.
>your kind
That's a laughably stupid way of looking at this and I don't even give a fuck about asking you to elaborate.

No one wastes their time addressing your foolishness. It’s why you are always alone.

This is now a gun/2A thread. Post your pew-pews and rattle some liberal feels.

>BCM upper
>Gov CMV barrel
14.5", welded/pinned flash to make legal 16.05"
>Forged lower
>M16 BCG
>CompM4
>Knights RIS rail, police trade
>Duracoat job
>Specifically built EXACTLY as the rifle I carried in service while remaining perfectly legal, to add to the liberal rattlings

Attached: 82443189_177684003303590_7714253943609491456_n.jpg (720x960, 345K)

If these people are genuinely concerned that the government is going to soon become so intrusive that they require arming up to start a civil war against the military... Why not fuck off out of the country? If I felt that unsafe in my homeland I would leave, not weaponise and play dress-up. I mean I might play dress-up still because that's fun but I wouldn't do it to claim that I'm protecting my family

Nice try, fed.

Attached: atfmag.jpg (960x1280, 160K)

Was the extra 25 bucks really not worth keeping the words "Palmetto state armory" off your gun? lmao

>leave
>my homeland

Lol ok jew.

>If these people are genuinely concerned that the government is going to soon become so intrusive that they require arming up to start a civil war against the military...
Which they will lose within minutes
>Why not fuck off out of the country?

You seem to be very upset by the clothing choices of others.

Didn't really matter to me much, it's just the buttstock, grabbed it on a black friday deal for a whopping $8. Plastic is plastic.

>Vepr 23"
>Custom VEPR-scanned furniture
>Imported Russian POSP-1
>Upgraded U.S trigger assly
>SVD flash hider

Attached: 83822026_2582146125401952_8038439887587770368_n.jpg (533x960, 135K)

That’s a pretty fancy butt plug.

To be safe, yes. Feeling like you must stay in the place you were born just because you were born there is retarded

Weak men don’t stand and fight. Why do gun banners not get that the right to bear arms is uniquely American and if they don’t like it, they NEED to leave America and go to a country where gun rights are actually at the leisure of the government

so. much. samefag. holy shit

The problem with trying to make cutting remarks on anonymous sites like Cred Forums is that nobody gives a fuck about personal attacks when there's no post history and the other guy could just as easily be the most fat, stupid, pathetic person in the universe. No one cares. On top of that, if presumptuous replies attacking your person like this one happen to be totally wrong, it just further solidifies your opposition by showing off how deluded you are. You are literally the least effective type of poster on the site. Kill yourself.

Trump 2020

Why can't leftoids into comprehension?

Attached: a-well-balanced-breakfast.jpg (230x219, 12K)

wow fag, you sure are wrong

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-20 b - A well-organized militia - Random - 4chan.png (446x163, 6K)

>.
You. Have. To. Go. Back.

We need cannon fodder as well.

food isn't a right
that's why you have to buy it

The only way to be safe in any place, ever, is to make it safe yourself. You really need to reevaluate your mindset. It is one of cowardice.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>the right to bear arms is uniquely American
Actually it's the same in Yemen and Sierra Leone. Something to aspire to there

Damn, double-wrong.

Attached: clip.jpg (622x166, 16K)

Only someone running out of coherent things to say would land on something this off-base.

Well that's bullshit. I'm safe here and I've done fuck all to make it that way, I just don't live in a place with murderous gun wielders all over the place who can't string a logical thought together. It's not cowardly to make good decisions

What's off base about responding to the exact words you said

You're all me

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 4.53.50 PM.png (996x268, 45K)

It is not my fault that my ancestors imported a bunch of people ill-equipped to live in a civilized society and made them slaves, and then freed them only to make them dependent on the state for financial support.
But it is my responsibility to deal with that reality. Because this is my home.
/discussion

Sir, that's not...entirely accurate.

Attached: 1579557118896.png (446x163, 14K)

I'm anti police too but you must remember how much talk about mask wearing has been generated on the right in similar situations relatively recently. That's the thing about principles, they have to be applied unilaterally or they are just preferences for a person's own experience and don't really have any grounds being brought up in public in relation to society. I can't speak for the far right but I think we'd agree that generally they have been vocal about disapproving of masking in situations like this

The United States of America has literally nothing in common with either of those countries. Nothing except the right to bear arms. In fact, the murder rate in Sierra Leone is tiny.

rofl

Errrrrrrmehgedrrrd, he said to kill myself.

>you proved my point, loner.

Nope.

C R I N G E

What difference does it make that there's been "talk about people wearing masks"? I'm not one of them. I don't speak for a political faction. I don't speak for a group. I speak for me, and I don't say that shit.
It's none of the government's business whether or not people wear masks, and I don't think it should be. If you're wearing a mask, it's my responsibility to realize that you're probably up to something and be ready.

If I'm you, then who am I??

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-20 b - A well-organized militia - Random - 4chan(1).png (530x203, 21K)

>If you're wearing a mask, it's my responsibility to realize that you're probably up to something

Attached: 1200-103577398-niqab.jpg (1200x1456, 209K)

"......WELL REGULATED......"

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.

That is the best point I could possibly have made. Thank you for making it for me.

The original question was what do they stand to gain by showing their faces. My point was that they stand to gain the foundational support of not easily being labeled hypocritical in the event that they are among the people who were vocally opposed to this in the past. That's all.

>well-regulated
not
>well regulated
there is a difference and you should now it.

WE ARE ME. I AM YOU. YOU ARE EVERYTHING. I AM NOTHING. WE ARE WHOLE.

Attached: iamyouyouareme.png (2080x876, 252K)

Army works for the government. A militia is to protect the people from an over-reaching government. Rart

I am the eggman.
They are the eggmen.
I am the walrus.

Attached: 1579558298595.png (2080x876, 266K)

Attached: Hold+my+beer+george+washington.jpg (700x700, 112K)

Mmmm, no. These "comfortable imagineers" are the first to sell you out.

If you want to know the truth about these "washing machine heroes" listen to what the Troop leaders tell you about how these types fair in the woods.

I'd laugh but I'd waste my rye whiskey. The same whiskey George Fucking Washington drank.

Cucks.

dear diary,
today user pressed f12

And my point is that what you just stated doesn't hold any weight. It doesn't mean anything to them. To jockey for "foundational support" for one's second amendment rights is to frame the issue completely incorrectly. It presupposes that they need to create a voting majority or political consensus in order to retain the right to bear arms. They don't.

The point of the movement is not to build support or backing. It's a very gentle reminder to those who might presume to infringe upon a person's right to arm and protect themselves that they can't. It's not up for discussion or debate. It is quite literally apart from the political process.

>a group of fat cheeto-eating pew-pew carrying larpers protecting anything from an actual government funded military

Attached: f-35c-lightning-ii_001.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

when your parents refuse to buy you a console growing up this is what happens.

Nigga, is a militia the military or not? It can't be the military and unamerican simultaneously.

Draw me a diagram of American citizen pilots, commanded by American citizen officers, using F-35s on American civilians. When, where and how?

I am so fucking sick of hearing this non-starter argument.

HOW'D YOU KNOW

Attached: busted.png (720x394, 66K)

I fucking love the United States of America
God bless the USA

Fake plastic helmets? The fuck do you think a real one is made out of? Steel? This ain't the 40's you simpleton.

The military has replaced the need for militias, making them redundant. The 2A was needed because when the country was formed, there was no standing army. Therefore, well-trained and armed citizens were needed in case capable troops needed to be assembled quickly.

I'm not advocating for or against any changes to the 2nd, just adding historical context.

The whole point is that they're meant to protect you when it all goes to shit. Which it already has at this point. Legalized corruption, reinvented nobility. Businesses own your leaders and don't hide it. This is exactly what the 2nd amendment was for. Now fucking do something.

What kind of faggot doesn't respect the military?

No arrests. Massive showing. No violence. No hate speech. Now imagine if they were actually mad. It all went perfectly, the MSM is fuming.

Plus ironing and polishing boots (if you are old enough).
I spent 40% of Army basic polishing boots. When they changed to the tan boots I thought 'those poor drill sergeants'.

If you start shooting at them they'll shoot back. And they will fuck you up, vaginally, orally and anally, and you know it. Your guns are useful until you decide to use them against the American military. At that very moment you forfeit your right to being a "citizen", you become a domestic terrorist.

But not zero eh? Telling.

The larpers that want to use their guns to shoot them?

just means the toilets will be even cleaner

Attached: 17wmt-jumbo-v2.jpg (1024x905, 80K)

the people that wear the us flag and claim to love it, but dream of killing soldiers in a new civil war. same people that love to jerk off to the thin blue line but tell the cops "molon labe" and dream of killing cop when they come to take dur gurns

Why? My life is relatively comfortable. I work for a privately-owned business. I don't have any desire to tear the system down just because it doesn't work for everyone.

Why would I ever start shooting at F-35s?

Here's the thing. You're acting like everyone you disagree with is a homogeneous group that thinks like every other member. They are not. Crying cognitive dissonance over a group of people who there is no way to know the thoughts of is both irrelevant and counterproductive. This has nothing to do with antifa, you just don't like them doing their thing but want a way to call them out without ad hominem attacks and this seems to be a good way to do it, but you're fallings victim to profiling bias. They look alike and must therefore be alike, huh? It's lazy reasoning that misses the point.

Shall not be infringed nigger loving cuck boy.

>shall not be infringed

tell that to republicans while they sat on their ass's while trump infringed the constitution you retard

You don't need to. Let one bullet go towards anyone in the military and you'll find out just what we do to domestic terrorists.

A well-organized militia doesn't wear khakis

Because this is a country with a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. It's our right to protest and if we can turn this ship around peacefully we should at least try before running.

THIS
The necessary lead distance on those things would be impossible to calculate, it would be like trying to snipe someone on a rollercoaster from another rollercoaster. Much better to wait until they land and c4 the wings.

What kinda of faggot joins the military?

I hear what you are saying but The reason people demonstrate is for support. If this was removed from politics then this wouldn't all be happening because of the results of a recent election. Even demonstrations of might/potential violence exist to change/maintain public opinions. Obviously we both know that amendments have been made to the Constitution in the past so anything is up for grabs. It is my opinion that while trying to make any point you should try to maintain an infallible position by doing things like avoiding hypocrisy for one.

Nice

jcairsoftofficial.com/collections/everything/products/pj-fast-helmet
Green helmet is airsoft. These people are cosplayers that unfortunately has access to real guns. Next year they'll have to use replica guns. Thank god there are real police officers there to keep them from hurting themselves.

Why am I shooting at soldiers? What did they do to me that induced me to shoot at them? When, where, and how is this all taking place?
Stop talking in circles and just answer the question.

WRONG

bumpstocks and tougher federal background checks are on Trump and nobody else
>inb4 bumpstocks are useless though
Your gun rights have been directly INFRINGED upon, but it was trump so it's ok amirite?. You are losing the right to say "Shall not be infringed" when you sit back and did absolutely fucking nothing about it. Your forefathers would be ashamed of you for even using that phrase after your inability to act when it counted.

bunch of fuckin IDIOTS LOLOL...

Also probably have next to no niggers....

Are you protecting "the people" from the ebil gubmint? T Why even have a gun?

It may galvanize support amongst people who already believe in what they believe in and get a few people off the fence, but carrying long guns in public certainly isn't spreading love and positivity and winning people over.

The subtext of this exercise, the entire point of it:
"Look at us. This is who were are, and this is what we keep in our houses. We have no problem with you, and we're not giving you any reason to have problems with us. But if you ever try to infringe on our rights to protect ourselves, we don't know what will end up, and neither do you. So let's just leave it at that. It's not consensus building. It's confrontational."

Answer the question. You're imagining this scenario where a military/police force takes on American civilians using heavy machinery and actual weapons of war, but it doesn't seem to have any substance. It doesn't seem like you've thought it through at all.

You have to buy guns too you loathsome cunt. Nice attempt though.

The real ones are mainly plastic. They aren't meant for stopping bullets.

No one's pretending to be soldiers, infact many of them were or are soldiers that joined their local militia you retard.

Lmao quick tip: the next time you're about to say something, trying thinking about what the other person is going to say in response. Then decide whether or not you're going to say it.

We're never gonna confront soldiers. There's not much point. The 2A boys will confront administration.

so just like their president,they couldnt cut in the real military.so they joined some redneck wannabe military

Attached: download (5).jpg (304x166, 9K)

>You chastising other men for being weak
That's rich

"but no the Well Organized Militia the 2nd Amendment's referring to is the United States Military."

That's simply not true at all.

Don't feed trolls.

I'm going to disagree on this one. Not necessarily on your assessment of the protesters, but the inherent negativity of carrying long rifles in public. In our modern society we usually don't see long guns being carried around. Most of the time we do see them are police responding to violence or people on the news committing violence. This creates a mental connection between the presence of guns and immediate violence. Most gun owners do not perpetrate mass shootings, but we only see the guns when someone does. If we were, as our forefathers were, accustomed to seeing rifles carried as a normal daily occurrence we would not have this inherent expectation of impending violence every time we see a gun.

And yes, in the beginning this would embolden mass shooters and criminals as they would no longer need to hide their weapons, but that would only last until the realization that they're no longer guaranteed to be the most powerful person in the room because they no longer have the only gun in the room.

Your perception is very pessimistic and not how everyone thinks, again making sweeping assumptions of thoughts nobody can possibly know. Did you ask any of them personally? You're entire argument hinges on the demonstrators being bad actors. Maybe they are but we won't know until they show it.

no they're not made of steel anymore, it's called kevlar you dumbass. you think our military is rolling out there in bicycle helmets? watch any video on youtube where a round gets stopped by a helmet, you'll see the kevlar blown out it's not plastic dumbass

Kevlar is a plastic dumbass.

I'm not disagreeing with any of that, and I'm not sure what led you to believe that I do.

Does standing your ground against someone who wants to weasel rights out of your hands make you a bad actor? No, shooting innocent people does, and that hasn't happened in Virginia.

Both of you seem to be inferring that I'm anti-gun or anti-protestor. Look back at my previous posts. I'm not calling them wrong or bad for doing what they're doing, and in fact I believe in it. I'm just calling it like I see it.

my point is that they're not wearing kevlar (which is a synthetic fabric with plastic properties), they're wearing commercial grade plastic that is not ballistic rated. can you faggots not read?

And to address the rest of your post, it's not a sweeping assumption. Maybe some people in that group think it will change minds about gun control in a positive way, and maybe some don't. But unquestionably the main message is to their government: you can't restrict my ability to own firearms, because look, here I am holding a firearm.

>what americans actually do with guns in this century
youtube.com/watch?v=JD4nEkMGXjg&feature=youtu.be&t=91

You should Columbine yourself.

the GOP weakened the 2nd Amendment by themselves by making it illegal for felons to buy guns under Reagan.

The second they did that, they gave Precedence to anyone else who wanted to weaken the 2nd Amendment further.

You can blame the libs all you want and deflect responsibility like you always do. The fact is, the GOP's "assault weapon" ban under Reagan, and Reagan's making it illegal for felons to buy guns only predisposed the 2nd Amendment to its demise. IMBECILIC!!!!

BUT MUH LIBRULS WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Trump almost took ALL of your guns, and you retards don't even realize it (he was attacked at the NRA convention). SOME of you get it. Most of you are super-duped fucking retards who deserve the full force of the US military's weight to be beared down upon them with the force of God and 100000000 suns.

Attached: Spooky.jpg (800x533, 46K)

if you're anti-American, a quick A-10 gun run will finish your kind.

Confronting the US military will make quick work of all of you son. God I hope they get to kill your kind.

The truth hurts?

wow dumbass you have no idea what you're talking about

These idiots are neither a militia, nor well organized.

Yep. You can go to a larp in street clothes.

No, their larpers. It's like a star trek convention for wannabe domestic terrorists.

my militia

Attached: 1571461777759.jpg (960x542, 58K)

says the kid born in 2010, who wasn't around to see the GOP DESTROY the 2nd amendment

SAD!!!!!!!!!

Their larpers what? Their larpers friends, family, wives girlfriends?

I WOULD NOT WANT THIS....GROUP? WATCHIN MY BACK LOL

would you like something to eat?

Attached: 1561427603483.jpg (508x261, 47K)

these buttfags are GOP militia, a perfect example of the fags who walk around "2nd-amendment-checking" police and govt installations. they are a danger to the country, and they WILL cause an incident where many people die -- causing the annihilation of ALL militias by govt order.

these militias are inherently anti-American, and border on terrorist cells. they must be pacified with extreme prejudice.

Guess again fagtron. I wasn't even born in this millennium. And IDGAF about your GOP or your Second Amendment.

Spain had a war with only pretend armies and the facists won.

>I wasn't even born in this millennium
holy shit a fucking time traveler
include this post in your screencaps, boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Combat_Helmet_(United_States) and they stop at least some bullets (they don't buy them from the paintball shop either).

Why are they using paintball helmets if they aren't cosplaying?

spain's always been massively poor, with a tremendously poor military.

Spain's civil war was sponsored by America's democrats on one side, and Germany's fascists on another

Jesus learn some history you fucking idiot, this was a proxy war, not a true civil war

were you struck in the head with a 30.06 at some point

Attached: KEK.png (229x220, 94K)