Can a straight male Secretly suck cock while Maintaining a healthy relationship with his girlfriend...

Can a straight male Secretly suck cock while Maintaining a healthy relationship with his girlfriend ? Is it Worth the Risk?

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-223513_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 756K)

Yes and yes.

Yes, 12 years now married with three kids. I’m a sissy slut when I can be.
Wife thinks I’m a total masc straight man.

>Can a straight male secretly suck cock?

Attached: no.jpg (200x152, 8K)

You're a faggot in denial

Sure you can go to the abs

I wouldn't call a relationship in which you're secretly sucking dick on the side "healthy".

Yes. I've been giving guys head all through my relationships with girls. None ever know.

Sad

It all comes down to you. Can you do it? No one else can answer this question for YOU.

ur bi dude

Her name is Megan G? Megan A G?

Could care less about the gayness but why do you have to cheat. Just break it off with her so she can find a nonshitbag and you can suck dick full time

You are bisexual.

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: No. You'll do it again and again. she'll find out. most likely, you'll tell her because anyone who has to ask this the type to flaunt it

She found out a couple times but likes this dick too much.
I’ll have my cake and eat it to.

Attached: 1EE8B0A2-5DC8-4BDC-A23D-61798BCA5EAE.jpg (1659x2592, 1.4M)

damn that's really pathetic

No, it's cheating... and cheating is degeneracy. It's what lowlives with no self control do. Being brutally honest, always, is the way to go for ultimate integrity.

That's like "how many words can you write in an empty notebook" your mouth touches just one dick and you are no longer straight. God damnit you faggots are delusional

More of this thiccness

Bro just come on dude... It's not worth the secret.

No faggot

What a homo in a variety of ways

Good for you dudebro. Ever think of easing her into your world of fetish or would that ruin it?

>Tfw your girl thinks you're faithful but sucked off over 10 alpha daddyies since it started.

No you faggot. Immediately cut off your penis and return your man card

Btw. Thinking of proposing swapping with her. She fucked 4 dudes at once so she's sexually adventurous. Gives me a chance to suck daddy cock and fuck milf while she is ok with it.

How disgusting. Go fuck yourself and die.

this man gets it.

what the fuck is your relationship?
>She fucked 4 dudes at once
why the fuck are u still with her you cuck?

Ha me too. I’ve sucked so much cock dressed as a girl.

More importantly why does her opinion matter if she's as much a whore as OP?

A straight male wouldnt suck cock you faggot!

No, only faggots, and real women suck dick, straight men prefers only women.
Your IQ must be very low

suck cock
straight
>pick one faggot and we all know which one it be since you are a fagot

We need to go back to the good ol days of lynching and hanging you queers

>straight male
>suck cock
Nope, those two things simply do not go together.

1) You are not straight by defintion.
2) Your relationship is already a trainwreck simply for the fact that you're making this thread, unless this is bait, in which case good job.

Attached: 1334581301645.jpg (337x367, 23K)

Because she visited me every day in the hospital and shows me how much she loves me every day, fren. Oh and I'm glad she's sexually explorative. She didn't say shit when I told her I had a threesome with two men.

No, a straight male cannot suck cock unless he is forced to under threat of death

>All these homophobic kids on Cred Forums
>They never had the pleasure of a pulsating cock oozing precum in their mouths.
This just makes me feel bad. Do yourself a favor and come back after 4 years of Cred Forums when you're sluts on hormonal treatments begging others to fuck you silly in trap threads. You either end up as the trap here, or fucking the trap. The latter isn't gay.

Closeted faggot

Attached: 1570711521762.jpg (330x413, 29K)

You say that now buddy boy. Just google sissy hypno and work that boy clit imagining sucking a cock. You'll love it.

Only if it's his own